All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship Ukraine on fideru 2009

Championship Ukraine on fideru 2009

Posts 121 to 150 of 243

VIVA wrote:

Roma, here the situation such a: Not're gonna fit right in - prisposobyat! All this can be calling a one brief, but by the capacious word. But get kicked off same!

Vecherinok! Here is here I with you agree. I himself await the what on the next EO otmochat. Incidentally, have you information there is no on this about :)

VIVA wrote:

Everyone this can be calling a one brief, but by the capacious word. But get kicked off same!

The moderator can on download zazhmuritsya have the most such words there are - not know, far their to do with my o.o.

wrote:

vecherinok! Here is here I with you agree. I himself await the what on the next EO otmochat. Incidentally, have you information there is no on this about.

Roma, I not am confident, that this information there is even in the minds power haves :canthearyou:

But I heard, that you decided to withdraw from sport. (Incidentally, not you one).

wrote:

Sergei, you there not Seeds an hour already read? On the next EO will say team with 11 man to do

I understand, that adjust can be under that like it or but correctly whether this?

Roma I already wrote 100 times - I against 4-to on EO. Simply how many can be this that effort for nothing to discuss.

VIVA wrote:

Ta know I, as you you practicing! Hymalayan breathes, finally, and you again, LIFE DENIAL, with children sitting! Want win on narabotannoy scheme!

If would I wanted to win EO, then asked for it would with your behaviour children sit (on a fart)! And so.

My task not worth win EO. Let his better Lech wins, and the will have another year fiderom engage. There is have Haxhi Lleshi more opportunities to train and desire to this to do, let trains.

I have work, children, care. In general, there is no special desires to train. Although already one retreatments conducted and this week still 2 coaching received we will conduct, so that something already understand can (all the more that already behind baggage from two competition in the same place).

I have task similar to those seen your - not so much win, how many not draw running mate,. I have sports ambitions particularly there is no, there is no of course champion Ukraine I would become wanted to, but me will MUCH means guaranteed if him will become hymalayan.

RSM Kiev wrote:

. But me will MUCH means guaranteed if him will become hymalayan.

Chief hand on heart of. Have him (on my view) perhaps, the most big chances. Guy virtually "lives" on La: "And God not Timoshka, sees get back a little" (with). Popular wisdom. For writings not can not vozdatsya.

+1

SEMEN wrote:

chief hand on heart of. Have him (on my view) perhaps, the most big chances.

Quite recently had to with him compete - he realistically "monster", in good sense this words, difficult will his beat someone :rofl: :flag:

On La chances I.M.H.O., with steeply's harshing a fart. Lyosha brilliant, there is no words, but and a fart not now drop off with accounts.

This I to what conditions competition on La, indeed same assessment. At least, draw this the before than Butcher of worried for a while there.

Roma, Lech on La spent more training facilities, than I for travels Gone Fishin '(in this year.

SEMEN wrote:

Roma, Lech on La spent as a child more training facilities, than I for travels on fishing in this year.

Ah let-the God! But this you not gives chance fall into a good sector, and him in the that this. ???? both days. So that go for it and you :)

Nothing Roma, tomorrow from souls of the Belarusian with us, when we will try to on sees in Kyiv harvest kormushkami 120-150 grams and after every cliff "good" it became slang to rock air our capital :crazyfun:

Romeo wrote:

. When we will try to on sees in Kyiv harvest kormushkami 120-150 grams and after every cliff "good" it became slang to rock air our the capital.

Let us keep for you kulaks :cool:

Conditions industrialized fishing in place conducting EO. A hatchling pond prikolno the passage under the most Bank shots up :crazyfun:

http://s12.radikal.ru/i185/0908/3e/b94272ebb440.jpg

Under zabrose on 40 meters there's gravy 150 grams after demolition will lie little further charge, i.e. in 5 meters away from Bank through 4 sector :)

RSM Kiev wrote:

contaminated zabrose on 40 meters there's gravy 150 grams after demolition will lie little further charge, i.e. in 5 meters away from Bank through 4 sector.

And the I think why limiting in 120 grams on feeders magic way quite recently canceled :crazyfun: A the as same on all favorite La the compete :crazyfun:

Ah let us best! For tankers answer: Contest in two phase? If in two modicum any information - Take off your. Bo interestingly will!

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Nu let us best! For tankers answer: Contest in two phase? If in two modicum any information - Take off your. Bo interestingly will!

Contest, essentially, in three phase. In Friday binding for all play around, and then two round in Saturday and Sunday.

Romeo wrote:

Competitions, essentially, in three phase. In Friday binding for all play around, and then two round in Saturday and Sunday.

On train, necessarily attend, but not necessarily harvest fish, can be simply walk on La gender minutes and out or takes a year tug ropes.

But on these days also will for? I.e. there is information? Or can the entire day not will to lend for?

WILDHUNTER wrote:

A on these days also will for? I.e. there is information? Or can the entire day not will to lend for?

On information on created very big level of water, so such a stream will constantly :dontknow:

Frankly, from industrialized fishing in such conditions obtain pleasure will problematic, but not overrule same trip. As the saying goes, match will mark under any weather :crazyfun:

Okay, all until, through several hours casting off :flag:

Romeo wrote:

Frankly, from industrialized fishing in such conditions obtain pleasure will problematic, but not overrule same trip. As the saying goes, match will mark under any weather.

Contest - brutal job, and pleasure need to receive in other places :)

RSM Kiev wrote:

Competitions - brutal job, and pleasure need to receive in other places.

Who Needs as I all more roadshow on karpovye contest there modicum fish normal enjoyed and conditions are decent :crazyfun:

WILDHUNTER wrote:

A on these days also will for? I.e. there is information? Or can the entire day not will to lend for?

On a fishing Belarusian Forum recently one of local forums complained on very high level of water in one of Belarusian rivers.

Until there level of water not is stabilizing, have us disposal of water not will be reduced.

That on advices, in Belarus and Russia rains, and have us then stream.: '(

All luck on championship! :flag:

wrote:

Anyone reflecting luck on championship!

Thank you. On these weekends she all need. Ah, we go :mybb:

Ah and I through couple of more hours'm headin 'out. All nor tail, nor scale.

Let us! Feder in masses!

Who from forums will on for competitions the spectator? Can operationally informing (still would and with photo)?

Last edited by WILDHUNTER (Aug 13 2009 21:49:00)

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Who from forums will on for competitions the spectator? Can operationally informing (still would and with photo)?

The thin suggestion? :D, right, I'll necessarily, that will be able to know will talk. Photo will 100%! :cool:

wrote:

Slim suggestion?

Ah excuse. Interestingly simply as that will! :D

All participants with this Forum already toured in the capital and practice this.

Spoke provided with Romeo and his father, Boev, Federals organs is 74, Gepard anti-materiel rifles. All and straightforward in battle! Stream powerful, with the most morning, has intensified by the afternoon. Without fish no one not remained - only have someone bream, and have someone bull, isn't he - on the she and play around.

Tomorrow first day competition, and then still and the second.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship Ukraine on fideru 2009