All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship Ukraine on fideru 2009

Championship Ukraine on fideru 2009

Posts 151 to 180 of 243

Malooblachno, + 25 degrees, wind Since-inquiry 4-6, 748-750.

On fish: A dace, Blicca bjoerkna, perch from 50 until 400 grams, podleschiki until 800 grams (very little), bull, isn't he - I'm sick of.

Slightly better works Ouite a the distance.

Show continues :flag:

http://s45.radikal.ru/i110/0908/98/eed9006d0f2e.jpg

http://i005.radikal.ru/0908/56/797b69fc4c3c.jpg

http://s54.radikal.ru/i146/0908/03/2653a6c8e88b.jpg

http://i039.radikal.ru/0908/02/07737dee9964.jpg

http://s15.radikal.ru/i189/0908/cd/ccd6611ed2fc.jpg

http://s46.radikal.ru/i112/0908/37/0295cbcbd451.jpg

I seventh in his zone, my team Kyiv-2 the fourth. Lead of Ivano-Frankovsk. 're getting ready to of tomorrow day.

There is still several tens of photo on this exiled: http://fishing.kiev.ua/vb3/showpost.php … tcount=254

Iay back. Illustrate what was mood have "Saprikn R. - 180 grams" after first round of the. :O

And then , believe, - normally :yep: Whilst you, and Kherson, and not native me ;) - for you kulaks kept! :flag:

Because as, on such "pipe", yes people unusual (albeit "from mines" :hobo: ;)), yes first time - prowess in - The receipt has gum not lying around, so! :flag:

Moreover, was sick for Olega with Vitaly (unfortunately, not know rest members team)! And them - respekt! :flag:

Incidentally, Roman Badardinov - with victory, of course! Your ekzersisy, and other "voodoo doll" have had an! This I about of prolonged discussions about organizations EO. :flirt: :cool:

Very interested in a member of your team "Tkkonen Taras"! :O I amused! - very reminds (kind - I not racist had, even close :flirt:) "Distinctions national." :yep: ;)

Last edited by bond (Aug 16 2009 21:51:45)

Where still information? Not vanquish me!

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Where is still information? Not vanquish me!

Photo protocols all on same Forum of Kyiv House Rybak's.

In personal the actual test 1 place - I. Veselovsky (Ivano-Frankovsk).

Among teams - 1 place have Capital (Kyiv area).

I congratulate winners host! :flag:

Organization was on level. All passed is famously :flag:

With other hand had I in mind this promenade. On train, I literally with first minutes'm skirdovat fish and very decent fish, and Andrei and Dimka so at all antistatic on fish densely and, the city is dumping even good leschikov. Andrei simply is content harvest fish one for the other :dontknow:

In the first round I am only those, that about hold a shell up take shortcuts snap and dog leashes but also and for day my 22 trough and 50 tug ropes (shock-leader until one seats) - I not catching fish, I stupidly constantly perevyazyvalsya, have Andrei the situation a similar. I for season my not more 5 feeders, and here such a drugs now. A psycho covered the for 15 minutes until the end of round, stupidly postponed place it in side and waited signal :mad:

Although Roman Badardinov in the second round in this same sector otlovilsya well - conclusion, not understood sector, not understood, as fight with strong (realistically set a bad) blast and shell :dontknow:

In the second round finish my poopoo in sector, where for the entire tour lost just 1 crime as and 5 tug ropes. Literally through hour give on prikormku gusteru and skirduyu its the entire tour. That I for night learned harvest fish? :dontknow:

In end can say - to well to dissent in this place need to, at least, Bohemia on La although would week and swim in different sectors, and stupidly understand in what place what I can waiting for, because two sector jeopardized near can be utterly different as on zatsepam, so and on fish :idea:

Negative including as such by there is no, but me in such conditions industrialized fishing more never and no one not c?ffin. Still times, I reiterate - had I in mind this the Venice boardwalk. Realistically pity wasted time: '(

Rewarding for only one thing - caught gusteru grams on 700. I such gusterok still not lavlival :cool:

Glad, that after first flawed days team has shown character and in the second roundthree seats - personally I believe this achievement. Importantly that not throw up their hands :cool:

I congratulate team from Kievan area, "Stolitsa", with victory on EO 2009! :cool: :flag:

Team Kyiv-1, with the second place (all only begins :yep:), and personally VIVA, with the fourth place in personal Monster :cool:

Team Ivano-Frankivsk with the third place! :cool: Alexander Veselovsky Igor with Central bankshighest place in personal the actual test! :cool:

Ox, perishing this the undefeated Ivano-Frankivsk Meat locomotive! (With) :P

Team home town of Dnipropetrovsk with honorary the fourth place! :cool:

Romeo wrote:

negative including as such by there is no, but me in such conditions industrialized fishing more never and no one not c?ffin. Still times closing - had I in mind this promenade.

Novel, but can be now all without problem conscience to speak, that have experience industrialized fishing fiderom on mountain and the cliffs River! :D :D :D

Romeo wrote:

Really Easy pity wasted time.

For good reason you so! :yep: accumulated experience - not prokurish not forget that stuff! :cool:

Future champions, must be able to capture fish even in a bath.

Last edited by (Aug 17 2009 09:51:59)

Alex simply to you until the end of understood. I food on contest to, in including and obtain pleasure from the most fishing, and obtain pleasure from industrialized fishing in such conditions realistically problematic :dontknow:

Apparently not tickles from me champion never - not love I such difficulties :crazyfun:

With other hand on for competitions rumors had, that the Venice boardwalk they'll shut in next year - ah there she and the road, can more "peaceful" place Bulguksa :flag: Evil I on this the Venice boardwalk so much good feeders and likely lost :rofl:

Romeo wrote:

Alex simply to you until the end of understood. I food on contest to, in including and obtain pleasure from the most fishing, and obtain pleasure from industrialized fishing in such conditions realistically problematic.

Chu 2009 to industrialized fishing fish fiderom - this sport, or I not rights!?

I always believed, that in sports soils pleasure from victory, especially ripped off on of last minute.

"Feder - this much graver labor" - this, incidentally, your words, which I well have learned to memorise!

I in its time stubbornly handled football, and our team, never received pleasure from victory with-sum game 4 or 5 :0, and here is'd been torn victory on 90 minute, this simply indescribable [kayf], who knows the will understand :yep:

Romeo wrote:

Alex simply to you until the end of understood.

This I wrote, to and you me understood until the end of.

Romeo wrote:

Since other hand on for competitions rumors had, that promenade they'll shut in next year - ah there she and the road, can more "peaceful" place Bulguksa.

Already Xi, that EO-2010 will transfer in Chernovetskuyu area.

Romeo wrote:

Evil I on this promenade so much good feeders and likely lost.

I all same inclination is, that this "peaceful" anger 8, if would in the latest hour,, I reiterate, your team ripped out victory, and on this La expense of "bonus" this do not very is difficult, you would pro trough and dog leashes but also, only with smile'Americain 8-)

Last edited by (Aug 17 2009 10:38:11)

+1

Ah would still good fellows! I correctly understood, that team Roma's phrases Badardinova ranked 1 place?

WILDHUNTER wrote:

I correctly understood, that team Roma's phrases Badardinova ranked 1 place?

Yes, team Stolitsa led by its captain Roman Badardinovym ranked 1 place! :cool:

wrote:

It Xi, that EO-2010 will transfer in Chernovetskuyu area.

So far I have accurately not will desires to go :dontknow:

Again LIFE DENIAL Dnestrovskoe created? In end as me seems little who across the of Dnepr startanet in Chernovetskuyu area :dontknow:

wrote:

I all same inclination is, that this "peaceful" anger, if would in the latest hour, closing, your team ripped out victory, and on this La expense of "bonus" this do not very is difficult, you would pro trough and leashes are, only with smile'Americain.

I on full meant it say, that more in such conditions not'm going to go harvest, even if would guaranteed knew somehow that d the first :crazyfun:

Alex debate on the subject stop talking, I stop, so as would still, in late all, few from someone nourished German screwed up, and now're stuntin 'in :crazyfun:

wrote:

Yes, team Stolitsa led by its captain Roman Badardinovym ranked 1 place!

And where champion's report? :crazyfun:

Romeo wrote:

So far I have accurately not will desires to go.

Again LIFE DENIAL Dnestrovskoe created? In end as me seems little who across the of Dnepr startanet in Chernovetskuyu area.

If so optimistically, then is obtained, that in the future all EO and CU need pursue somewhere under Donetsk?

Roma, not offense, but the impression, that you - chief a separatist sporting fidernogo movement in Ukraine. You one on this Forum, on-my, 're now sharing country on "the contestant" and "not the contestant" hand of Dnepr.

"Adic", yesterday escape repaying from of Kyiv, already today on the evening in companies Seregi Zoom 'and begins in Moscow on eat meat championship. Go also newly minted champions Ukraine Buglak and Mokrush. They want compete in different conditions against the most potent rivals, to him experience, progress. Want and compete, despite distances and even borders. Although, as and you, could would and optimistically with cerebral guise of, nourished German all not so and all not those. Type there rules, conditions, regulations.

And that concerns Dnistrovsky reservoir - this simply a fairy tale! And on nature, and on fish! Here is there I gladly'm going to go. Even not on contest, and so, swim for souls.

+3

Novel, on fact you good fellows. On nominations was pleased hear, that your teamin the second day three points and is misaligned with conventional ninth seats, on sixth. Was obviously, that you persistent from principle. And what for 15 minutes until finish (in the first round), you had crumbled - this very badly and not correctly.

Viva in the first day before 12.30 was smoking bamboo , but then nakolbasil 4 with plus kilograms, and for 5 minutes until finish flunked bream! So that if would you all until the end of, the kind not discarded, that was would am rewarded for writings (I have not times so was, in recent 5-15 minutes catching fish, which dramatically improving my outcome). In short - surrender cannot be never, as would it is difficult not was!

About skirdovaniya fish on train, and moreover, that understand promenade need ahead although would week. We training of month! And past week every day! But we so nor fig and not understood! We took to EO not possessing nor labor tactics (only not proven hypothesis and guesswork), nor worker the composition feed. I seriously!

Deal in is, that (we this understood in the latest moment) fish on fodder not becomes! Moreover, if one starts feed, then if in point zakorma fish and was, it was leaving. With zakormlennoy junkies are can be was to lift 1-3 tail and all. Indicator were empty that said Noy carried have caught fish, feed there not was nor grams, for something-represented one read fat. I such a obesity, even autumn never watched.

The entire secret success was in tactics, namely in point industrialized fishing and all! The only than can be was engage fish and improve nibble - this smells. Very, it is a pity I this understood only after first round of the.

Incidentally, me talked, that some athletes, from team Stolitsa, been caught with empty kormushkami, that glee times proves, that prikormka special meaning not had.

Incidentally, my odnoklubnik Sergei Wladimir (Kyiv-2) sitting in the second round higher me downstream on, catching on one distance there is with me, prikormka have him was Kharkov producer entitled "16.06.1997g." karpovaya and normal from-under me catching - policies--and the second place in zone. This, too, proves, on't care what prikormka, importantly to guess with point industrialized fishing.

And the last, just has worked 2 point - this next of 15-20 meters roughly with 12-12.30, until 14.30 and Ouite a 35-45 meters - the most more perspective, with the most morning and until final. Only to on this distance there is harvest, need was have trough from 150 grams, ah and stick appropriate.

Last edited by SEMEN (Aug 17 2009 11:46:10)

+1

Hymalayan on La 3 weeks almost lived, and in a result. Quay keeps managing yield surprises. Ah and beat as always the fittest.

+1

VIVA wrote:

Roma, not offense, but the impression, that you - chief a separatist sporting fidernogo movement in Ukraine. You one on this Forum, on-my, 're now sharing country on "the contestant" and "not the contestant" hand of Dnepr.

I only wanted to say that with my view was would correctly pursue EO and CU in such places to all was virtually equally to go on distance interval, i.e. somewhere in district the same of Dnepr. Very difficult will consumes trip in Chernivtsi City area financially, yes and over time very progress has been slow on fact :dontknow:: '(

VIVA wrote:

menya, yesterday escape repaying from of Kyiv, already today on the evening in companies Seregi Zoom 'and begins in Moscow on eat meat championship. Go also newly minted champions Ukraine Buglak and Mokrush. They want compete in different conditions against the most potent rivals, to him experience, progress. Want and compete, despite distances and even borders. Although, as and you, could would and optimistically with cerebral guise of, nourished German all not so and all not those. Type there rules, conditions, regulations.

If people can afford so compete, then can only sphere :cool:

VIVA wrote:

If so optimistically, then is obtained, that in the future all EO and CU need pursue somewhere under Donetsk?

Why not under Kyiv or of Dnepropetrovsk or Vinnutsya, Ukraine. , Donetsk bad option. From Western areas the road will too long.

About, included! From souls like would congratulate winners and prizewinners, am confident, that all associated with this just action-packed moreover cost! In especially why something glad for team from of Dnepr, molodchagi!

With our team of course the sad history, but all same not reason should lower my hands. About, where pursue contest, on my view, not so it is important importantly was would desire to, and to go all the more with good company can be find opportunity modicum in England, again same under desire.

Not be upset Romka, all reprisal, and this will pass!

Romeo wrote:

Why not under Kyiv or of Dnepropetrovsk or Vinnutsya, Ukraine. , Donetsk bad option. From Western areas the road will too long.

You same himself, as leading the of multiple competition, don, that most importantly on a reservoir:

And) opportunity to accept order 60 fringes people in maximally on permanent, equivalent zones and sectors;

It comes) the availability of fish in sufficient numbers (love how not having a, when read some sheets with competition, nourished German, caught 4 small fry common weight 400 grams, and policies--and 3s place, because the rest 20 participants not rounded up nothing).

Alas, hardly in country many seats, appropriate these demands.

wrote:

In especially why something glad for team from of Dnepr, molodchagi!

Here would argue on all 100. At the second stage catching alongside Vitalikom page. Simply fascinated, as he in recent hours 3 would thrash fish! Forced nervous - knocked out me iai?i. Respekt, as states!

Romeo wrote:

Since other hand on for competitions rumors had, that promenade they'll shut in next year - ah there she and the road, can more "peaceful" place Bulguksa.

Quay has subtly-styazhatelskiy character, in a spirit of modern market relations: Not variants with point prikormki, or fell in difficult sector - condition Canal Street's tough to-relentless - not less 1 :1 (1 fish-1 crime as).

I have remained in memory only one thing striking impression - I sit on platform directly over Halytsh at Steps Canal Street's, and time from time from flowing boats along Steps like, sweep powerful priboynaya wave of altitude to about 1.5 Dam, under this all loosely anchored unkind is sweeping away on its path (I. Veselovsky in the first round miracle fished out a severed priboynoy wave of its a hatchling pond for 1 hour until finish). Sitting, and thinking - fanned out your turn a hatchling pond or on this time bit out of the way. If in another times Group has kept, then [kayf]some unspeakable!

Moreover, enclosed Flow garbage or islets greenery, get forces routinely to drag away feeder - need to be on guard always.

Else describe in one slew - you work as programmed to on 23,200 -27,400 fish robot, little paying attention, that is happening for your sector.

But most interesting - want still try conquer this savage and let alone combat rampant horse - promenade, with its full unforeseeability and perfidy!

Turkic forward, Id say, that direct Ukraine 2009, despite the complexity of the, very grassroots and me and my odnokomandnikam. Stream - tin :canthearyou: Treats. From fishing not received, but realistically kayfonul from struggle with strong rivals in fair battle.

s move was prepared quite carefully have us on Dnieper River, but on our La conditions much loyalney, than in Kyiv - almost there is no breakage, for weaker and in all sectors conditions equal. Found with Vitaly similar conditions in forest park and several times traveled there to train

Arrived finally in until of Kyiv without rural, if not considered a fine for overstepping speed. A traffic cop proved normal man and had let even 4000m2 as well as for 20 UAH. - it turns out and among them there are people

Profits in Friday on the morning on compulsory retreatments. Help with compete, which long knew in absentia, namely with Dood, VIVA, semen, Gepard anti-materiel rifles. Play around has shown, that fish there is and its enough many. Except just other things am very pleased with the the species composition fish and its are decent size: Blicca bjoerkna, bream, a dace, sinets, chekhon, Bleak (fish), bull, isn't he.

But understand promenade with one coaching received it is unrealistic. For this and ten training facilities will little. In the first round almost two hours sought key to fish and ??? found. Although strange, that fish not worth on prikormlennom place and its need wait.

Composition prikormki, which on our Dnieper River works right on, here not shown themselves so, as this like. But, nevertheless, managed flippancy sector and well swim in the second part of staffing time. Showered on distance 35 meters, and there's gravyve been on bottom somewhere in 20 fringes meters away from Bank - so its kept turning. For tour disabled telecom, simplex, seven osnastok and about 15 tug ropes. Bogdan disabled telecom, simplex, 40) feeders.

On the basis of cord Sun Line Cast Away 0.1 mm. Snap - Pater Noster (disambiguation) take up knitting from Fluorocarbon 0.33 mm, and dog leashes but also from him same 0.21 mm. Hook Gamakatsu LS-1063 # 12. Trough weight from 60 until 100 grams. ???? around better, than square - they not antistatic in hold a shell up dead-bolted, and there is chance bring them back. The nozzle sitch maggot.

After first round of the with weight 2.280 kg I the third in his zone, Igor Ageenko and Bogdan was easy occupy in their zones sixth seats, and Vitaly page - the ninth. In command Monster we on sixth-place. Outcome not Ahti, but surrender sooner.

After first round of the we are going on base Kozinka sleep and dovyazyvat snap and dog leashes but also. Led ``debriefing flights and experienta know-how notions. Became for midnight. Marshal in 4.00, had breakfast and go to fight further.

Draw has now issued lots sector, and Igor fell in its yesterday sector. During training poke around in bottom and decided to harvest 500m 27 meters - there finished colony dreyseny. For moreover, to there's gravy plunged on such a distance from Bank its need was bombarding much further. Zaklipsoval on 60 scandisk reel.

Well began harvest. In mid-round any resembled boat out of my along Bank, hooked my the cord. I not was able its stop and but about it roughly 30 meters twist are spaced. Again zaklipsoval on tighter distance. Through half an hour of exercise still one proplyvayuschaya invisible pleasant thing language I have still for decent slice of twist are spaced. On shpule remained about 15 meters. To do nothing to acquire - I take spare place it with puffed hadn mm. But such fat, cord poorly unfortunately a jet of and account for move on more round 6 distance.

Begin losses osnastok on clam shell, something getting caught, but much worse. Tore off roughly so much same, how many in the first round - tolerable. Weighing up the shows 2.180 kg - again third place in zone. Can be was and better, but so . If would not those klyatye submarines. The rest guys otlovilis better, than in first day. Vitaly and Igor third in their zones, and Bogdan, the fourth. In-general, quite good.

In command Monster occupy fourth place, not be gone until third 12 points. In personal Monster I have the tenth place, have I. Ageenko - 13, have B. Magpies - 16, have W. Page - 23

Building, awarding, closing competition. Photo on memory. It is time home. Of emotions mass, more positive. Program least we reneged on, and until will peak, perhaps, lacked experience and good fortune

Still times want congratulate winners. As always Igor Veselovsky showed class and in another times became Champion Ukraine, affirming high title Masters in Sports. Also good fellows Bulgak Zhenya and Badardinov Roma, winners and the second and third seats respectively. In command the actual test beat guys from team Kievan area, the second place - team Kyiv-1, third - Ivano-Frankovsk. Scheming has rested until the end of. Was realistically difficult and interestingly.

Championship worked. Organization and refereeing at the highest level - KLASS! A huge lasting gratitude all, who participated in prepare and conducting this holiday real athletes. Separate lasting gratitude Dnipropetrovs'ka federation fishing sport and companies flagship of the for supportive aid and support our team :flag:

+4

Whew. Not championship, and simply thriller some. I congratulate winners and prizewinners. Struggle, of course, not of a joke was. In personal Monster four human on 3 bala - super. In team the second day as all turned.

Ah and on our -- all understandable - pleasantly dont understand, as there harvest (unlike Dnepropetrovtsev), so in cash prize race not are trapped :)

But something useful saw, heard and tried - this +
Was opened many tekhnko-tactical mistakes (which in other conditions simply not are manifest) - this +.

Confirmed one big puncture organizationally-strategic plan - need was work out on La although would couple of times in this season.

Help with many forumchanami in living - this +.
Created job as an extra on EO - this +.

In general, alone pros :)

Last edited by Gepard (Aug 18 2009 10:55:36)

``Our team would still of his!

In such conditions not everyone ????? light heads, and the nerve! (I it comes not weathered, this a deer + hold a shell up).

Guys, want thank all for greetings! But participants all were good fellows. I the to La a bit was accustomed, poloviv on International Film Festival in sector A18, on the rest can be look a bit condescending. But people involved on promenade in the first time, I of course I'm so sorry for, such psychological "tense, all right" withstand it is difficult (recall 15 broken feeders for day on International Film Festival). But. Sport he and there is sport. And here perishing not only a fart, but and, perhaps, skill adapt to conditions industrialized fishing played its role.

On really the fact nothing secret and super difficult in a fishing trip not was. Precipices feeders, yes, were, but together with those even on logic can be was be guessing where from reports and publicized conditions industrialized fishing, that on hothouse conditions and fishing output days count was nothing to acquire.

In first day, decided in its sector, I knew, that sector outright OK. And count there not on that, even on simply have luck. On International Film Festival, sector below, I unleashed of bream in clam shell, in which he safely took refuge, after as I his sliced. But I simply understood, that need as something harvest, need adjust and to this sector, even price broken feeders. In end I literally progreb the feeding trough about the penny on bottom, having pulled out the tuft Nassarius shells, then a wisp of a tolstennogo twist are spaced. With this Piglet (Milne character) I and made the second place in zone. First day, as I for themselves himself believe, I served on 5 + + + + + + +. Sector realistically "of blood." Every fish I otvoevyval have "chains" and, working on the far-distance there is kormushkami 150 grams + fodder, yanking out all of trough, shoulder a tendon.

The second day like would a bit was lucky, and fell in sector better idea. But and there 5 broken feeders for day, Ouite a the distance, all the same weight 150 grams. But with fish tank in sector the second day was realistically better idea, as with cool at all, so and with size of fish. Truth several fish has on vyvazhivanii and was two simply moschneyshie poklevki, even not dare suggest, that for fish klevala, because as assistance ceasing from filament 0.22 mm under soft feeder with Ah, this is great. Leschu not under force.

On prikormkam to speak there is no sense. Because perhaps the entire sports and fidernaya public knows a hundred "Ozerny" enjoys prikormkami browning. And although Sergei (semen) said that prikormka not importantly, at least, I respect his opinion, but we for themselves in team this question wash their hands. We fishing on prikormku, in which drafted on all 100%. Have other can be another confidence. Can she will and have us, but until we not hesitated're opening packs with prikormkoy from browning.

About outcome. Point industrialized fishing. In the second day I a bit surprised Vityu VIVA those, that the first affair under assembling cordages I began demand equalize it filament on fiderakh using distance previous days. I even not "felt about" bottom.

No secret supplements in prikormke except very and a small number of boiled moldy worm I have not was. On the hook living maggot in numbers from 2 until 7 units. Else, the classic feeder without curiously-engineering gimmicks.

And at all RESPECT all who participated, 've empathized and was sick for fidernoe movement in a whole!

Last edited by (Aug 17 2009 21:01:00)

+2

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship Ukraine on fideru 2009