All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.


You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship Ukraine on fideru 2009


Championship Ukraine on fideru 2009

Posts 211 to 240 of 243

211

More moreover I simply am confident, that podsak was pododvinut simply unthinking, without any deliberate :love:

This as now can be accuse me in that, in first round I have directly to sadku nailed it a plague victim podleschik grams on 300 and nowhere swimming away not leader was coming. I his took podsakom and spewed on betonku, to then not was an extra $talk.

Has called the Chief Justice and asked his to remove this fish from zone competition. If would in moment, when I bought these a white bream in podsak, someone drama would the official protest, and neighbor from Left, incidentally, all saw, then me boldly can be was disqualify. I correctly understood?

There is no definitive moments - need to to think head, before making the such sanctions :whistle:

0

212

The BADARDINOV:

Wool Romanee, I nkogo not zvinuvachuyu (and oei a ? eu?a you) ? nkogo (and oei a ? eu?a itself) not vipravdovuyu. Under the already pochinalasya ? not aa?oi until v povertatis. Tim a ? eu?a, ui the pdlyaschik wait, wait, wait not c?iaea. Simply spitali aoieo, and I by taking over ? vdpovv.

Iani?aaa ? mene not vlashtovu those, ui have fdernomu sport on ia??a noa act as if not vmnnya e?aeie loviti Ribu, and znannya the kind the performance Rules. Cae ? aeii, EU oaae iio? ? ai ? ? Chelomei should nobility ? aeeiioaaoe. Ale aeeiioaaoe, ? bezzasterezhno. And that have themselves "protestantv" Coop's porushen. Iai?a ? oei. I spodvayus, ui in is profitable to fdernomu sport ua dovshiy hour lose all-??? normal people lyudsk vdnosini nezalezhno a erecting zmagan. notsuch a, ye writes Gennady Shmirov.

I allow materials of, uia Vi e?aua zrozumli my iiceo ? ?:

http://maver.com.ua/forum/viewtopic.php … p;start=60
http://maver.com.ua/forum/viewtopic.php … p;start=75

Meni ? until fzologchno vdrazi neprimno dumati pro would nesportivn metodi of on outcome. Psikhologchniy TISK through suddv, hotel moralniy the influence on aniee. Let us e?aua a conference one one posmkhatis, iaa ? ou that us rozdlya odne blackjack in command zalku for to 'feeble khvilin until fnshu.

0

213

RSM Kiev wrote:

Nu why to justify Seregu and Trolika, they unambiguously not are right and point. Torchbearer from High was sent, so as he believed please and this his right and point. And better you this subject not to discuss on forums, so as I.M.H.O., nothing good from this not will.

Ah and here is now I Id say: Sergei, and the Terms of TERMS you reading?

Further quote from a:

sanctions, tardily applied By some

And) Warning would be rendered for violating rules, foreseen articles 12, 14, 15, 20, 21, 23 and 24.

In) Disqualified for violating articles 18 and 36 and for the reappointment violation of rules after warnings on balances 12, 14, 15, 20, 21, 23 and 24.

C) contaminated disqualifying athlete him accorded the number of key, equal number of teams member + 1. Under disqualifying one athlete, fly fishermen, cover seats, the next for him, retain their the initial seats (for example: Torchbearer X, separate local duke occupying 8s place, disqualified, the next for him participants retain their seats and receive 9s place, 10s place and camping on D.

Ah and point 20, under which is mired really committed an offense:

20. Podsakom can enjoy only themselves athletes.

Where that any written about the "not nezaschityvanii caught fish"?

This violation of physical abilities given him just on warning! Only here is, it seems, our judges led by ya A. Dvirnym (let-God him health), a mid, that "munitions is leading themselves Kyiv", themselves with rules familiarized superficially.

P.S. Source: http://maver.com.ua/forum/viewtopic.php?t=271

This poplavochnye rules, which, as known, taken for the groundwork fidernykh and, I am confident, identical in matters disciplinary violations by sanctions.

0

214

Trolik wrote:

Let us e?aua a conference one one posmkhatis, iaa ? ou that us rozdlya odne blackjack in command zalku for to 'feeble khvilin until fnshu.

+1.

Guys, let us to live small. If torchbearer, monster near but fish better you, need not to beat him for this on muzzle faces :canthearyou:

In the first round right from me sat Mokrush Andrei and kolbasil fish on-an adult. Me this pissed off anyway, but I enjoyed, observing his ottochennymi and vocal actions :cool:

In the second round near with me also a Titar and semen. Good fellows guys, in sight, that know area and training of here not times. Outcome on face :cool:

Think, ????? to pour over each other dirt - it is time prepare for an CU :tomato:

-1

215

VIVA wrote:

This is violation of physical abilities given him just on warning! Only here is, it seems, our judges led by ya A. Dvirnym (let-God him health), a mid, that "munitions is leading themselves Kyiv", themselves with rules familiarized superficially.

Pro nezaschityvanie fish this Trolik with the judges negotiated, Trolik - your coaches, so that claims you have can be only to him and itself.

About rules, I their read. You asked, where can be revere about violations, I you gave tips. Nothing more. Action judges in this episode I not commented. You themselves with them agreed to, why now balamutite water?

0

216

RSM Kiev wrote:

Pro nezaschityvanie fish this Trolik with the judges negotiated, Trolik - your coaches, so that claims you have can be only to him and itself.

About rules, I their read. You asked, where can be revere about violations, I you gave tips. Nothing more. Action judges in this episode I not commented. You themselves with them agreed to, why now balamutite water?

I eiio pro Peter, and a meni - pro aaia.

Ah who is affecting water? Where? Conversation behaved about morally-ethical norms on for competitions and about legal base. Simple conversation - without reproach, abuse, claims. In them now sense there is no - all already driven and nothing not change.

Incidentally, if you read and knew rules, could would and suggest the sanctions for this "crimes" (I a long time spent, until found). Could would and on Canal Street's suggest the. We OK - for Kyiv. Were.

0

217

Boev wrote:

I think, ????? to pour over each other dirt - it is time prepare for an CU.

Golden words. Already pro EO so much forest words wrote. Contest over.

0

218

RSM Kiev wrote:

Pro nezaschityvanie fish this Trolik with the judges negotiated, Trolik - your coaches, so that claims you have can be only to him and itself.

An iiceo. Iaaoou Guardian inoaii ? e postng on o? subject, raising the aaea until such a dopisalis.

1. Of riba, viynyata ? the ? PORUShENNM Rules, have zalk not priymatsya. After law. Simplyieoaiiy IN naia riba musit not our have zalk, have comparing in sadku aoa not one pdlyaschik.

2. So there, it is a pity ui became the ouiai not chitayut. ?i aoei it comes o ? eaai vznati McFly further sportsmeni pro them ? aoia?ou. Viyavlyatsya ? suddyami iiaeia "domovitis." And suddvska kolegya have us skladatsya ? Zvarichv, loop bga Trolk ? posva Chelomei. Ah ae know anything x ei suddv posvayut. Rosyskoyu ignite sambuca on eaaeo ? e - BRD! And inuei? - MAChN.

3. I, ye coaches endurance eaaeaiee have rezultat endurance? Yeui so - the ye poyasniti moji Lvova? Look, maybe I do I skhibnuvsya the kind mzkami pokhav a serpnevo speki? And iiaea after the mzkami pokhav, ooi after all in the following?

0

219

Trolik wrote:

An iiceo. Iaaoou Guardian inoaii ? e postng on o? subject, raising the aaea until such a dopisalis.

1. Of riba, viynyata ? the ? PORUShENNM Rules, have zalk not priymatsya. After law. Simplyieoaiiy IN naia riba musit not our have zalk, have comparing in sadku aoa not one pdlyaschik.

Haven ", you excuse, but logic in this" law "- a zero!

"Law" - the, that written! Where in rules written, that such fish not goes in laps.? This at all an absurdity! Imagine on a minute, that grey caught not 2 a white bream, and 42. What of them not went would in midterm? Why not the most a small from-?

And Brad or MAChN in fidernom sport will's going on * *, until not will clear rules and politician to nezaangazhirovannykh judges, collected rigorously tracking for their []prohibitions!

Incidentally, here discussed opportunity to implement commercial competition. You represent, that was going on would on Canal Street's, if would on at stake stood 10 100,000 dollars?

I honored on Forum sportfishing passions around violations rules during one tournaments with a decent prize Fund, eyes on their check something! We here all - to boy, compared with them!

0

220

VIVA wrote:

We here all - to boy, compared with them!

The let us yangolyatkami ? zalishatis. :flag:

0

221

wrote:

What concerns my action and violations rules, then, possessing in mind the, that crime as kept turning in neighboring sector downstream. This truth. But conditions industrialized fishing all the sportsman in this respect ticked in equal conditions.

Roma, I you nor in than am not accusing, simply thought in canard. By the rules, had forced in another sector such same violation of, as what happened I have. So rules you violated the and violated the, is obtained consciously and constantly. On this need not seek itself justify, speaking, that so been caught all. If you very honest and strict observance rules for you is principle, then you should was put an on all and harvest by the rules, i.e. in his sector.

About High. Man the entire day catching in my sector, was pulling out its snap slightly whether not from-under my charge. THREE HAS PRI THIS WEB child field and the And dragged MY snap In Tot: Just a second, WHEN Wu child VOLUME nibble. I him only said, to all-??? was on, be careful now. And in late phase this e?anaaao rolls on me a wagonload about podsaka. As am I supposed treat this man? And where justice? Broke a, that he white and bushy, after all stream, so gets caught all. And I a lox Chilean :flag:

0

222

VIVA wrote:

A where can be watch rules as industrialized fishing in a part of, that concerns violations and work punishments for them?

This to organizers :D

0

223

Boev wrote:

I think, ????? to pour over each other dirt - it is time prepare for an CU

Oleg! No one no one not douses, simply moment of truth.

I for TERMS and their observance. And posts where team rovenchan being kicked around all for what they petitioned equitable protest. And pushing too athletes. I miss not can.

Question, which I think, puts an around the logical end, sounds so. What at all right had ZAPASNOY lie both days in sectors?

Kapot-1

1. Guys sittin 'Eduard (kaptan)
2. Turik Boris
3. Vatsko user: VictorAnyakin
4. Garbuza Sergy
5. You dumbass Anatoly (zapasniy)
6. Kovalov Oleksander (coaches)
7. Romaniuk Yevgen (asistent)
8. Dubceac Anton (asistent)

I think, if someone its statutes me answers this question, I'll take off all their claims and discontent.

0

224

SEMEN wrote:

Roma, I you nor in than am not accusing, simply thought in canard. By the rules, had forced in another sector such same violation of, as what happened I have.

I showered in its sector. And if there is claims me on it catching in another sector not question. Mina birds on border sector linear Chief Justice and the diver. Deal judges to control.

And fish I taking it out in his sector.

Last edited by (Aug 19 2009 20:32:04)

0

225

VIVA wrote:

By the way, here discussed opportunity to implement commercial competition. You represent, that was going on would on Canal Street's, if would on at stake stood 10 100,000 dollars?

This already honoured spotlight, and viewing the high with Garanca contest under the popcorn and beer :) I think, entertainment hockey with his mordoboyami was vacationing would :) :)

0

226

wrote:

I showered in its sector. And if there is claims me on it catching in another sector not question. Mina birds on border sector linear Chief Justice and the diver. Deal judges to control.

And fish I taking it out in his sector.

Pro neighboring sector I wrote only by the, that you himself confessed, that so eiaee.

wrote:

What concerns my action and violations rules, then, possessing in mind the, that crime as kept turning in neighboring sector downstream. This truth. But conditions industrialized fishing all the sportsman in this respect ticked in equal conditions.

Last edited by SEMEN (Aug 19 2009 22:04:22)

0

227

wrote:

This is to organizers.

The Dharma smmos. After ieoaiiy Rules ? aeee? ? ii Rules. And Rules have us iaia?, after aiaaaaouny ? a aeciaoe.

? i?eaiao zakidu, ui I, ye zapasniy, aoa have sectors. I vikonuvav ooieo ? ? a trainer ? aoa an have komand. Pro zamnu a trainer aoei povdomleno have suddvsku kolegyu until commencement of Chemponatu.

P.S. Vvazhayu nevipravdanim iaiaaeaiiy one an endurance have ioe?e sportsmeni. After odnoosbne ?aiiy to my fields of. In poplavkovomu lov, on of orntovano rules fderu, until sector athlete iiaeoou zakhoditi: Coaches, zapasniy, literature where, director of endurance - zagalom to 6 iinaaiaeo. dine iaiaaeaiiy - not iiaeia in Europe but athlete znakhoditis vdrazu dvom pomchnika / a letter of.

0

228

Roma, Partzuf, me would still as eiaee you or still who. The crux of the in another.

wrote:

I for TERMS and their observance.

In my opinion, man, which struggles for observance rules, but under this their violates (in your case understandable, that not willfully) not has rights to the inn to chide other. Unfortunately, you rules violated (himself confessed), but why something doggedly you find this justification. Only this I wanted to say.

wrote:

A posts where team rovenchan being kicked around in vain for something that they petitioned equitable protest. And pushing too athletes. I miss not can.

Roma, why you not notice here is this?

SEMEN wrote:

Man the entire day eiaee in my sector, was pulling out its rigging slightly whether not from-under my charge. Three HAS PRI THIS WEB ME field and the And dragged MY snap In Tot: Just a second, WHEN We have everyone from Casablanca VOLUME are they biting. I him only said, to increasingly-??? was on, be careful now. And in late phase this e?anaaao rolls on me a wagonload about podsaka. As am I supposed treat this man? And where justice?

This on glitterati? You turns, as under desire can be fan such actions athlete higher? And after all I have and in truth was biting, on many better, than have him.

If would I was an asshole, then could would make a wagonload, that his actions wear -the firefighters say character. After all to untying perekhlestnuvshiesya some tackle, need order 3-5 minutes - this in the best case. And if tooling obrezhetsya? All, pace of lost, fish plummeting has.

Aren one thing, that I would as rovenchanin not was sent.

Last edited by SEMEN (Aug 19 2009 22:53:20)

0

229

SEMEN wrote:

Pro neighboring sector I wrote only by the, that you himself confessed that so catching.

Sergei! I eiaee in his sector. Showered crime as 150 grams, harassing the tackle I not rule out moreover, that crime as kept turning in sector Viti (VIVA), but fish I taking it out in his sector, nor never with him not pereputavshis.

Vecherinok sat on really the edge of zone, below was cannot be. Seaweeds. He throwing good in its sector, and can and in my, I not been run over by and not tested. He asked before start a bit to cede zone for zabrosa. I said, that if he not will hurl under my crime as, then for reasonable violations borders zone I scream not d.

0

230

SEMEN wrote:

This is on glitterati? You turns, as under desire can be fan such actions athlete higher? And after all I have and in truth was biting, on many better, than have him.

If would I was an asshole, then could would make a wagonload, that his actions wear -the firefighters say character. After all to untying perekhlestnuvshiesya some tackle, need order 3-5 minutes - this in the best case. And if tooling obrezhetsya? All, pace of lost, fish plummeting has.

Aren one thing, that I would as rovenchanin not was sent.

Sergei! You now speak it's a shame. On what you want, if assert their rights the ZASRANETs?

If you so not was sent, this yours perishing forgive sorrow. In first day to an athlete from of Donetsk I until start said without scores. Please, put it in in its sector. : Let he worthy in my sector, but I kept silent, seeing, that have human a bit not is obtained.

And in your case I would gently called Chief Justice and asked industrialized countries--is situation. If you not're struggling for their, as from yours confirming stories with I understood, broken rights. The who you is to blame?

And only need not no longer hide behind humanism and relations this not get-together. And if someone from athletes not ready play by the rules can need wonder. And not sooner whether on EO?

0

231

People! Yes ah his, ah that was, then was. Nor actions Trolika, nor decision judges raze not contributed on outcome, and thank God. Although, of course was surprisingly, as Tolik could allow such a mistake (after all in Friday himself mentioned about austerity behavior coaches and spare) :)

I here is about than, that much more important. If strictly watch on situation, then number of violations simply reached. The most popular - this exit from zone. After team entry in zone, all outs of can occur only with resolution judges. And in deeds - people's spent on La back-forward. But this still as something through fingers can be miss.

But as treated to what after verification prikormki judges, to go to an athlete bring bait? But as to heart, that for 15 minutes until start athletes dragged off from machines prikormku?

As understand actions Borodayko, which during round came running in sector to our to an athlete to catch Uplyvshiy podsak, not asking resolution nor have judges, nor have athlete?

And coaches, that walks the face on sectors without video?

Let correctly, this not claims. Simply want to call athletes and coaches to self-discipline. After all on big for competitions (ChM, KM), on which all so seek to, these mistakes forgive no one will. And if on our EO and CU this will enter habit, then on ChM and KM this will Commission in the disqualifying.

So that let us learn abide by regulations and rules - this will be helpful in the future ;)

In general, all will well - they are gonna get married and daughter Vasili Righteous :)

+1

232

Sasha, so we like not, fighting each other, :flag: Just all these nuances need to discuss, as would this unpleasantly not was.

I fully agree with the idea strict adherence to rules, but not agrees, that someone one make a dick scapegoat. Ah and, on my view, rules must abide by not only athletes, but and judges. I mean in mind, that they should not sit gender phase for table, and lie constantly in zone competition and control actions athletes. Even not only to control, but and help them not to permit violations, i.e. stay ahead violations.

I this say not simply so, himself was in he judges on one of competition on mormyshke. So for the entire phase I nor never not were, constantly moved on zone and if someone, something did not quite by the rules, I did oral remark with a warning, that the next similar, already will reckon as the first official warning. So almost all, after first remarks, more nothing not tip.

Last edited by SEMEN (Aug 19 2009 23:31:11)

0

233

Gepard wrote:

A if on our EO and CU this will enter habit, then on ChM and KM this will Commission in the disqualifying.

For something and the entire this as put it Trolik Brad.

0

234

I have sustainable deja vu about rules. Rules discussed in this year on this site and, so same on site Domika. Why something after this nothing not happening?

These thought, apparently, nowhere not are served and, except forums, nowhere not trickled in.

0

235

TUR wrote:

Wu me sustainable deja vu about rules. Rules discussed in this year on this site and, so same on site Domika. Why something after this nothing not happening?

These thought, apparently, nowhere not are served and, except forums, nowhere not trickled in.

Ah, many contest were held precisely for those rules, which here. Our arms there was precisely for him (himself groomed position :)). And here is the federation raze not reacts. Has rebuild poplavochnye rules, have replaced word your fishing bobber on word there's gravy, poplavochnoe place it on fidernoe place it - and silence (this five-minute with start-up zakorm causes his smile), perhaps, leadership all-Ukrainian fidera and matter of the judges' leadership could would to accept for the groundwork data rules and to approve their. But they, perhaps, even not know about their existence of :)

Can all together will ask their :)

Last edited by Gepard (Aug 19 2009 23:41:09)

0

236

Moreover, all, that we now write on, can not conform to rules, which will on Cup World 2010. Likely, then, those rules will taken for the groundwork on all fidernykh for competitions. Perhaps, there question will resolved, or foams, or still anything.

Perhaps, project shared fidernykh rules there are already, and we're making it up bicycle in individual nations country.

Last edited by TUR (Aug 20 2009 00:01:47)

0

237

TUR wrote:

and we're making it up bicycle in individual nations country.

Borya! Yes modicum in individual nations country. But let already to be confirmed modicum any adequate rules.

Incidentally on Cottage already on the subject conversation began.

0

238

wrote:

By the way on Cottage already on the subject conversation began.

Until not see.

0

239

TUR wrote:

Also, all, that we now write on, can not conform to rules, which will on Cup World 2010. Likely, then, those rules will taken for the groundwork on all fidernykh for competitions. Perhaps, there question will resolved, or foams, or still anything.

As me seems, that in those rules not will and words about penoplaste, poddzhigovke and other disputed moments. On such small beer no one will to pay attention, and many our innovations will simply are crossed out and again begin heated disputes that someone, something has done wrong :crazyfun:

Any rules will a myth, until not will on for competitions well prepared skilled and importantly nezaangazhirovannykh judges, and this in our country not will be even very long, so bribery from rules that ostensibly will agreed or made in 2010, will little :flag:

+1

240

Romeo wrote:

How me seems, that in those rules not will and words about penoplaste, poddzhigovke and other disputed moments. On such small beer no one will to pay attention, and many our innovations will simply are crossed out and again begin heated disputes that someone, something has done wrong.

Ah poddzhigovka - this ??? triviality. You not has tried poddzhigovat on EO? In "good" sectors - immediately minus there's gravy with River Kymi! :crazy:

Foams. I, perhaps,, too, has authorized would. Can experienced sheepishly, that in it bad, that his banned?

Romeo wrote:

Any rules will a myth, until not will on for competitions well prepared skilled and importantly nezaangazhirovannykh judges

And here is this - very the right remark.

0


You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship Ukraine on fideru 2009