All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Montages, their differences, conditions use of.

Montages, their differences, conditions use of.

Posts 61 to 90 of 240

майк wrote:

(or he layn)

To-layn

margulis wrote:

remade its on snap "to gain grandfather" and took of bream on 3 kilo. He simply was in of shock from just.

Think deal not in services. But there is something in "dedovskoy" it comes to shagging, that we lost in the race for paternosterami, Israel’s right to-laynami and camping on P. Who this "something" Bloody stupid and can cross your with more modern chips-respekt and uvazhuha will serious! :flag:

Vadkh wrote:

TUIT-layn

The very a.

Get it copied their snap or ogrubi fidernuyu until the most I can't, to triviality not to have caused trouble to, 't you throw your and settle in, be patience in anticipation poklevki. 's aging trophy had forced in the pure. Plus have indeed knowledgeable grandfathers knowledge "his" seats, as their five fingers.
Only here is with current pace life lose time thus that is a big luxury, in my opinion. Yes and this work in one and same place harvest :dontknow:

+1

duffy333 wrote:

Copy that their snap or ogrubi fidernuyu until the most I can't, to triviality not to have caused trouble to, 't you throw your and settle in, be patience in anticipation poklevki.

If would this was enough, then this was would too simply. :tomato:

Can so inlayn raningom call from-for such a set of?
http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/compon … ng-rig-kit

As the me:

1 Nesimmetrichnaya noose - less way ceasing, less chustvitelnaya
2. Pater Noster (disambiguation) more sensitive and delicate tooling, easily knitting on the basis of, serially the size of the deal can be been running experiments.
3. Inlayn - a humane tackle for fish - under steep of a snap in any place fish not is into pumping then for a crime as, without stopora there is no samozasechki

duffy333 wrote:

Copy that their snap or ogrubi fidernuyu until the most I can't, to triviality not to have caused trouble to, 't you throw your and settle in, be patience in anticipation poklevki. 's aging trophy had forced in the pure.

duffy333
I you more I’d say, not in rate as in Kyiv, but in Odessa ah very widely practiced tackle • makushatnik • :)
Squaring Makukhi in the center of the hole, in it prodevaetsya basis with ordinary node on late, knot snaps shut in a poultice on that contracts oil-cake, with another of the late nurples ring on which noose in loop actuality 10cm ceasing with Karpov crocheted on which poof, so here is this tackle on River = gap a carp :)
Ah not understands a carp that such Boyle :) frequent zalety leschya and major small fry. Makushatnik on karpovoy queen of and species-com looks of course ludicrous, but works after all dog.
Here is photo with autumn fishing, rather the binges, but fish was decently. http://s7.uploads.ru/t/ixFzo.jpg

fm967 wrote:

What does this such understandable, but here is that such

I not understand. This viral strains of Pater Noster (disambiguation), or as?

Pater Noster (disambiguation) and Circus Gardnyra earlier get back a little different things and TUIT-layn and Raning one thing and, too, simply can be in different modefikatsiyakh, for example with corruption from mm. Yes to why earlier the official installation of host World 2012.

Ян 68 wrote:

Pater Noster (disambiguation) and Circus Gardnyra

Can be on for more about this?

up6uc wrote:

Nu not understands a carp that such Boyle frequent zalety leschya and major small fry.

This he himself personally mentioned? :-) I, too, so thought, if it comes their eyes not saw yanked in Kaniv vodokhrone copy on 23 kg :-)

It seems, people already is beginning to celebrate. :D

margulis wrote:

To those who not knows that this for tooling.

:flag:

Carlos wrote:

up6uc wrote (and):
This he himself personally mentioned? :-) I, too, so thought, if it comes their eyes not saw yanked in Kaniv vodokhrone copy on 23 kg :-)

Repeatedly sitting and was smoking with boylami when neighbors sazanchikov on 2-3kg as little slapping tyagali :), give makukhu and enleve so-as, ah here mass the nuance, taste of / smells / the size of the s palette and camping on Afghan. With karpovoy catching cemented, tailgatin '/ sleep / to read / retire and wait poklevki not my, better 40ka gramovoyu plotvichku to carry :)

Олег 32 wrote:

So far, people already is beginning to celebrate.

I a non-drinker! (With) A. S. Shpak. Return home - come'll show :-)

up6uc wrote:

Repeatedly sitting and was smoking with boylami when neighbors sazanchikov on 2-3kg as little slapping tyagali

River carp breeder need hooking to boylam, then they on them you can catch. ;)

Carlos wrote:

Oleg 32 wrote (and):

It seems, people already is beginning to celebrate.

I a non-drinker! (With) A. S. Shpak. Return home - come'll show :-)

Vitaly, I this about two governing, which before with your. :)

Me constantly suffer question: Why hooking fish to boylam, if she normally enjoyed on maize, peas, moldy worm, worm, mastyrku, very etc.? Or in them something not the.

margulis wrote:

You can on for more about this?

Ah Pater Noster (disambiguation) vyazhettsa on one a fishing line and noose on Garner from term not exceeding two pieces ah arts such, ah I so understood Gardnyrom little who gets, Excuse--excuse me sschas I can't send scheme :D Oleg 32 rights provazhaem year. I congratulate, all forums with sincere wishes with the coming Happy New Year!

Ян 68 wrote:

Nu Pater Noster (disambiguation) vyazhettsa on one line they made and noose on Garner from term not exceeding two pieces ah arts such, ah I so understood Gardnyrom little who gets, Excuse--excuse me sschas I can't send scheme :D Oleg 32 rights provazhaem year. I congratulate, all forums with sincere wishes with the coming Happy New Year!

Swords, and a little less and shabby.There eat some more brother. Importantly correctly pursue Old year, and New himself to sneak up on us imperceptibly. You in salad and in New Year. :crazyfun:

Last edited by Vadkh (Dec 31 2013 00:04:05)

Олег 32 wrote:

Vitaly, I this about two governing, which before with your.

And about post under number 78. :D

Vadkh wrote:

Swords, and a little less and shabby.There eat some more brother. Importantly correctly pursue Old year, and New himself to sneak up on us imperceptibly. You in salad and in New Year.

Edited Vadkh (Today 22 :04: 05)

Thank you for greetings! In salad :crazyfun:

margulis wrote:

And about post under number 78.

Ah and that's wrong explain please!

Ян 68 wrote:

LEU and that's wrong explain please!

Yes increasingly normally. With sincere wishes with the coming. :flag:

Сергей Москвичев wrote:

Illy in them something not the.

The size of the nozzles, thereby the size of the & chips that gets picked fish. I.e., on Polka or maize not to capture fish which getting caught on 20-Interwiev or 24-Interwiev Boyle. More precisely to capture, but accidentally, not deliberately.

Ян 68 wrote:

Pater Noster (disambiguation) and Circus Gardnyra earlier get back a little different things and TUIT-layn and Raning one thing and, too, simply can be in different modefikatsiyakh, for example with corruption from mm. Yes to why earlier the official a montage host World 2012.

Thank you for explaining the, but I all of this know. I asked explain here is this,
"Himself enleve vosnovnom on Parenoster" - this (read on perceiving). :dontknow:

margulis wrote:

Size nozzles, thereby the size of the & chips that gets picked fish. I.e., on Polka or maize not to capture fish which getting caught on 20-Interwiev or 24-Interwiev Boyle. More precisely to capture, but accidentally, not deliberately.

In South Africa to FIFA World Cup a on one maize. All driven carps variables?

fm967 wrote:

Everyone driven carps variables?

Not. Giddy up :crazyfun:

fm967 wrote:

In South Africa on ChM a on one maize. All driven carps variables?

Read persuade.
In first there created, not river. Second, the main fish was until three kilo, and I spoke of big fish, as least for among the.

fm967 wrote:

Thanks for explaining the, but I all of this know. I asked explain here is this,
"Himself enleve vosnovnom on Parenoster" - this (read on perceiving).

Thank you for an amendment,: :flag:: Comes the the think

Ян 68 wrote:

Pater Noster (disambiguation) and Circus Gardnyra earlier get back a little different things.

tooling’s Steve’this and there is Pater Noster (disambiguation).Precisely Steve coined this snap and gave it name. But, have us every calls its as wants. Someone "Pater Noster (disambiguation) ’", someone "noose ’", and someone simply "Pater Noster (disambiguation)", that in the diversion means "Father Home" (Is Father - Father, religious. Noster - Home).

http://s7.uploads.ru/t/wxGLP.jpg

Of course, link Pater Noster (disambiguation) can be correctly - on a Himalayan filament / cord, as on this Figure, and can be and you want to show off. To the main petelke dovyazat directing. But, this option only complicate pillar, that leads to zakhlyostam from-for of an unnecessary additional knot.

And here is with River Kymi Running Feeder Rig or as its have us are accustomed to call TUIT-Line, not increasingly so simply. Deal in is, that TUIT-Line this "in line." Here all elements snap must undergo on one a common axis, in including and there's gravy. Here is how look snap "in line."
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/GXJv9.gif
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/48PYS.jpg
Essentially, this rule of for us metodnaya tooling, only with variations on length of his defence wakes up aggressivity and course trough. Under this, it can be as exponential moving, so and deaf.

And here is real Running Feeder Rig.

http://s6.uploads.ru/t/VNTXo.jpg

In offense there's gravy mounting your to a fishing line through vertlyug / shotgun or through own ears, camping on E. She is located side from axis. There is various options this snap. With adding averting under crime as, mm under ceasing, with stoporami or without, with rubber or without it and camping on Afghan and camping on P.

http://s6.uploads.ru/t/vtbKL.jpg
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/kaKjG.jpg

+4

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Montages, their differences, conditions use of.