All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Montages, their differences, conditions use of.

Montages, their differences, conditions use of.

Posts 91 to 120 of 240

Boev wrote:

tooling’s Steve’this and there is Pater Noster (disambiguation). Precisely Steve coined this snap and gave it name. But, have us every calls its as wants. Someone "Pater Noster (disambiguation) ’", someone "noose ’", and someone simply "Pater Noster (disambiguation)", that in the diversion means "Father Home" (Is Father - Father, religious. Noster - Home).

Of course, link Pater Noster (disambiguation) can be correctly - on a Himalayan filament / twist are spaced, as on this Figure, and can be and you want to show off. To the main petelke dovyazat directing. But, this option only complicate pillar, that leads to zakhlyostam from-for of an unnecessary additional knot.

And here is with River Kymi Running Feeder Rig or as its have us are accustomed to call TUIT-Line, not increasingly so simply. Deal in is, that TUIT-Line this "in line." Here all elements snap must undergo on one a common axis, in including and there's gravy. Here is how look snap "in line."

Essentially, this rule of for us metodnaya tooling, only with variations on length of his the leash and course trough. Under this, it can be as exponential moving, so and deaf.

And here is real Running Feeder Rig.

In offense there's gravy mounting your to a fishing line through vertlyug / shotgun or through own ears, camping on E. She is located side from axis. There is various options this snap. With adding averting under crime as, mm under ceasing, with stoporami or without, with rubber or without it and camping on Afghan and camping on P.

Incidentally, on motives "snap 5" Preston released directing Feeder Bead linksas times for such snap:

http://s7.uploads.ru/nD7wR.jpg

Zayavlenno 3 option length - small, medium and the long.

Interesting game words in describing on reform. Site (interesting stressed):
"Developed to be a sliding stiff linkfor feeder fishing, suitable for conditions where you need a paternoster set up. The stiff nature of the link helps to reduce tangling when casting."
That means the following:
"The monitor supports as exponential moving hard the chainfor as industrialized fishing, suited for conditions, when you is needed installation of with corruption. Rigidity; and jangling helps prevent zaputyvaniya on zabrose.

Interestingly live watch what material on himself directing aimed a.

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 31 2013 16:22:51)

duffy333 wrote:

Interesting live watch what material on himself directing aimed a.

Seryoga I you and picture I’d say, as cites export permission. :crazyfun:
LinkPovodkovyy material steel eloxadized 7x7
Can be done very, as 2 finger about asphalt.

Last edited by Vadkh (Dec 31 2013 16:53:15)

duffy333 wrote:

"Devised as exponential moving hard the chain for as industrialized fishing, suited for conditions, when you is needed installation of with corruption. Rigidity; and jangling helps prevent zaputyvaniya on zabrose.

Interestingly live watch what material on himself directing aimed a.

Edited duffy333 (Today 14 :22: 51)

Harsher in the sense, that there is no significant elements (type vertlyuga, shotgun with vertlyugom and camping on D. And camping on P. And himself directing, than softly the better, otherwise suffers sensitivity. ("IMHO" s)

This the British koromysla on stalke not saw, toughness that is a phenomenal :D

+1

Ah why not saw, advice boom first shot amount, dial in banned, witnessed familiar things. The other conversation, that this marine installation for industrialized fishing of sole bercy, but koromysla leave, and likely several, and the size of the likely, as have grandfathers. Very even reminds something native :flirt:

On mini-peremet it seems more, although, let will kambalyachee a yoke.

In directories such pieces go entitled flatfish first shot or roundfish first shot (took on dust the first last-minute, and dispatched to even asked you)

Jan wrote:

Zhyostkaya in the sense, that there is no significant elements (type vertlyuga, shotgun with vertlyugom and camping on D. And camping on P. And himself directing, than softly the better, otherwise suffers sensitivity. ("IMHO" s)

The most soft material for what made Preston this the cord. Judging by photo on the cord this not it seems, and it seems as least on any as such. Perhaps enough hard. I don't know, end up someone in hands then understandable will.
Why under requires strong Israel’s right to-layn to dismiss under crime as will suffer sensitivity snap? After all would still the main freely through a bead on passes :dontknow:

duffy333 wrote:

it seems as least on any as such

Ezhli it comes not ganglia on the edges of the, said would, that this steel spinningovyy ceasing in with nylon casings, but the ceasing only obzhimnymi mini cannolis zakrepish, ganglia from him knitting-deal ungrateful. Let us wait (S.

duffy333 wrote:

Why under requires strong to-layn to dismiss under crime as will suffer sensitivity snap? After all would still the main freely through a bead on passes

Because under to dismiss on crime as, tooling is beginning to work on the principle of paternostera and than stronger stream, and as a consequence more how's life with Mac the main, the more its work is similar with paternosterom. Not a gift in Russia’s resources this snap with corruption often call sliding paternosterom.

And for order to ceased all doubts, propose a homes muster snap fully (with pounder, coil and camping on D. And camping on D.) and pull basic (vershinka in job position). Consumes for ceasing and watch as works this tooling with corruption and how many effort need to for order to worked good vershinka (under this the main through vertlyug / a bead on even not moves) and on as many more effort need to make to the main starters dvigatsa through vertlyug / a bead on.

Last edited by Jan (Dec 31 2013 22:39:02)

On devices up any to-layn not most the best solution - that with corruption with vertlyugom and a Karabinek rifle back, that simply vertlyug with a Karabinek rifle back and on it there's gravy. Precisely because of friction the main about vertlyug and its zaloma in this place. Under actively kormyascheysya on devices up fish this not the problem. What the difference from-for what fish samozasechetsya? And here is on Cold water and maloaktivnoy fish this already the problem.
I initially any Israel’s right to-layn regard in primarily for the boner or quite weak tide - there zalomov should not be and the main must on the idea of freely slide through ears vertlyuga / the beads.

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 31 2013 22:44:52)

duffy333 wrote:

. Precisely because of friction the main about vertlyug and its zaloma in this place.

In is the and increasingly deal, that no friction No, so as for registration poklyovki on vershinke, the main Don’t need to dvigatsa through vertlyug / a bead on.

This as such have to-'s Layna happening? Crime as from poklevki with seats Alice in that-whether? Sense then use on during such a rigging if there is much more simple in designing "noose ’"?
Closing, I personally on during snap with so corruption, as Preston made, apply not see. Exception one thing - if need harvest on fipsedovskie rules.

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 31 2013 22:56:44)

duffy333 wrote:

This is as such have Israel’s right to-'s Layna happening? Crime as from poklevki with seats Alice in that-whether? Sense then use on during such a snap if there is much more simple in designing "noose ’"?

Jan wrote:

. Under to dismiss on crime as, tooling is beginning to work on the principle of paternostera.

Exception one thing - if need harvest on fipsedovskie rules.

Edited duffy333 (Today 20 :56: 44)

About this and speech. :)

Jan wrote:

In is the and increasingly deal, that no friction No, so as for registration poklyovki on vershinke, the main Don’t need to dvigatsa through vertlyug / a bead on.

You could not would although would skhematicheski draw it about than speak? I, too, not can understand mechanism actions.

Andrei, I so understand, that there is in view, that until "friction in movement" there deal not it comes. Until a certain moment.
Expense of zagiba the main tooling simply stoporitsya and with "running" turns into "Taking a deaf." Until not will present effort more a certain threshold.
Ah, so this force friction in the pure :dontknow:

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 2 2014 19:57:58)

duffy333
Not gather additionally in any way as in such a case in sufficient least ceded poklevka on vershinku, and if ceded the, in sufficient whether?

Топор wrote:

Don’t gather additionally in any way as in such a case in sufficient least ceded poklevka on vershinku, and if ceded the, in sufficient whether?

I think, that tooling under such a workers from the becomes virtually paternosterom and poklevka ceded so same as on paternostere.

Poklevka ceded accurately also, as and have Gardner's.

Have outpaced.

MOA wrote:

I think, that tooling under such a workers from the becomes virtually paternosterom and poklevka ceded so same as on paternostere.

+100

More than am confident, speech not about inlayne, likely a glancing installation of there is in mind with otvodnym under crime as (tight or not not it is important).

So after all to-layn can be or with corruption or without. Or I not so understood??

Monster Crab wrote:

So after all to-layn can be or with corruption or without. Or I not so understood??

How I understand, inlayn this tooling in 9, did this it is difficult the understand? T. E. The main passes through axis trough!

+1

Топор wrote:

Seneng I understand, inlayn this tooling in 9, did this it is difficult the understand? T. E. The main passes through axis trough!

It the so, only in this case is discussed installation of when in line only the main-ceasing, and the main passes through a ring vertlyuzhka on which mounting your simple fidernaya there's gravy. And there's gravy as would in side from lines the main-ceasing.

If the main passes through vertlyug trough-is obtained very zagrublyonnyy Pater Noster (disambiguation), if for trough made directing-as on lower photo in post Boeva, then more or less tooling resembles in work on Pater Noster (disambiguation).
Bioinformational abilities question - fix gorodit this increasingly. Wasn to more debris on the beads and vertlyuzhki on no donkey.

! Mike.
I see only one reason. This reliable fish.

MOA wrote:

It the so, only in this case is discussed installation of when in line only the main-ceasing, and the main passes through a ring vertlyuzhka on which mounting your simple fidernaya there's gravy. And there's gravy as would in side from lines the main-ceasing.

Seems from discuss I precisely so and understood, only in this case this not inlayn!, as was referred. Think not seriously impair would deal in assembly workers before making the on discussion. So think at least and whether himself.
And if speech about / pick and with corruption under crime as the yes remotely will resembles work on Pater Noster (disambiguation) with brief-sided shrug (essentially not the best option).

Last edited by Топор (Jan 2 2014 20:49:28)

the Axe

Andrei, I, presumably, became victim of confusion in elect pro _ Kuchma figures, that have us, that have "them." Now. Maybe, you found post Olega Boeva and until me understand last time, that thanks which is discussed this variation running first shot. Thank you.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Montages, their differences, conditions use of.