All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Grandfather frost gave son fidernyy set of, that do next?

Grandfather frost gave son fidernyy set of, that do next?

Posts 1 to 25 of 25

Exactly there is gift.

Question as correctly to channel child in right track?

Not bear cutting an all on first moves.

http://s6.uploads.ru/t/WwyiO.jpg
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/1xE5s.jpg

+2

ipzedd wrote:

Don’t bear cutting an all on first moves.

Understandable, that the first fishing must be rezultativnaya. But something you suggest the can be only after, as you mightfill profile and will become understandable from no you region.

And so the first affair? Sat across imposed rigging.
Based in intend DVDs.
Read many pro snap and want hear your opinion.

http://s7.uploads.ru/t/ugpv7.jpg
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/peAbK.jpg

benderr wrote:

But something you suggest the can be only after, as you mightfill profile

Like all burst.

For: Boa of feathers

Huge you thank you.
Modicum time was not many, but thanks to you eyes began to a bit see the.
Yes and son then was in delighted)

ipzedd
I porassuzhdayu on viskarnuyu head, and you adjust or simply consider to heart) as you more on psyche)
Gift for guy simply an excellent, adjusted for that this the first stick, I so understand)
Winter on the lake swim don't count on it tickles, so need groom under the river. You have what river near? There's gravy your likely has, small weight and big volume of, on River middle or rapid the passage all contrary)
Installation of complex very, simple Pater Noster (disambiguation)’will in the most times. Think as knitting it easily find in 120) Again same vertlyuzhok which have done very is devious. For novice, will always be chance that he improbable way popping by in the first the ring and nabedokrit) In general for starters such zamorochennyy to-layn I would not ventures use) expanding I all same would used times in two longer than the. Again same, this with my not the most a sober bell tower and judging by from specificity of the rivers, where I sometimes enleve) A still recommend watch the film D. SAlapina "Winter feeder", there much explained, only ceasing a short)

Last edited by Sin-Tai (Jan 2 2014 17:51:22)

Witness the branch "montages, their differences, conditions use of."(90 post) there all understandable and simply.
By the that navyazalali - cut and forget. :tomato:
For the boner - inlayn on the main a fishing line without tall tales. In goes all there is. 90 post.

For - Pater Noster (disambiguation) or are reading post 29 from - duffy333.

Ceasing - picking the over- by.

Furthur (bus) teach knitting ganglia, hooks and treneruem zabrosy.

Last edited by sudocvua (Jan 2 2014 19:59:26)

ipzedd wrote:

Actually there is gift.

Class! Glad for the kid, yes and for father,, too,. A new vanity, a series of new vexing issues, and comfortable jitters responsibility)
And with of a snake you be careful, the can accidentally and Motor teach. :crazyfun: on distant made it. And already by the summer of Dutch Master will need. :D

ipzedd wrote:

want hear your opinion.

Than easier, the better. Began would with paternostera.

Sin-Tai wrote:

We on the lake swim don't count on it tickles

This same Countryman. And we have Starobeshevo. Common or Bronze Bream getting caught not bad. Romeo today eiaee Like 300-400 grams ;-)
ipzedd
So that lies your path on Starobeshevo, if not like it or wait Spring.

Sin-Tai wrote:

adjusted for that this the first stick, I so understand)

The first his stick personal)

Sin-Tai wrote:

We on the lake swim don't count on it tickles,

Have us near TPS there thought swim)

Sin-Tai wrote:

Wu you what river near?

River Seversky Donets there every year when and fish try harvest)

Sin-Tai wrote:

montage complex very, simple Pater Noster (disambiguation)’will in the most times. Think as his knitting easily find in 120)

I absolutely agree with you) Vyazat becomes not the problem. But disk with instructions I and not became debate)
About the leash again same all in goes already forced upon) and I still himself not know've experimented with.

sudocvua wrote:

Take a look branch "montages, their differences, conditions use of." (90 post) there all understandable and simply.

Yes thank you, I this all studied and himself use, but here same kit and disk with instructions)

sudocvua wrote:

To the boner - inlayn on the main a fishing line without tall tales. In goes all there is. 90 post.

So all from kit)

And at all all understood)
Let us rectify to laterally not naporot)

benderr wrote:

So that lies your path on Starobeshevo, if not like it or wait Spring.

Reality I already understood)
I same say on trees has tried like is obtained) Only here is tudazh perhaps now hard on Getze makes its way)

ipzedd wrote:

Only here is tudazh perhaps now hard on Getze makes its way)

And now there and not need to. Gazebo or in district bridge, to It's a until in heat and will happiness ;-)

+1

benderr wrote:

A now there and not need to. Gazebo or in district bridge,

Understood, thank you)

Importantly, pay all attention child and understand, that this II on a fishing trip, not you. You coaches, not granted a.
And until have him not starts goes, in this role be will have, if want to that the from this ‘.
And swim very the want. :nope: Wu me, too, son, 10 years. :flag:
My on poplavochku but. And if fiderom :tired: Patience and still times patience. :music:

Last edited by danilov (Jan 3 2014 01:07:30)

danilov wrote:

Patience and still times patience.

Reality accurately)

ipzedd, with look forward skloubeni continuation of and new those!
of the transit frost gave son fidernyy set of, far to do with my fish?
of the transit frost gave son fidernyy set of, as force well learn?
of the transit frost gave son fidernyy set of, as force to do in university?
of the transit frost gave son fidernyy set of, as force marry?
Ah and camping on D. :tomato:

:crazyfun:

+4

Mr.Puff wrote:

ipzedd, with look forward skloubeni continuation of and new those!

Dubbed understood.
Ah so this after all life and need to learn.
And if experienced people, can suggest the.
Why would and not listen)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
General quarters light, not General quarters fix light on work)

ipzedd, simply pace of such asked. Increasingly'oc! ;)
If it comes with me in such a age someone so cronies, suddenly, and'm hanging would on one board Reforming with War Horse, Popov and in other komradami. :D

My ??? ?? ? ? slightly more 2-'s, betcha, await the not they’ll fix it his on fishing with a take. I one times him its "kind of a penguin" catch showed, so he now, when with work return, asks where fish. :)
In other words, ipzedd, I’m taking picture hat! This well. Very well.

Last edited by Mr.Puff (Jan 3 2014 17:59:57)

ipzedd
I think, that can be start with viewing Salapin - Ulovistyy feederand other such video (feeder.at.ua / video).
And further, are interested questions googling, seek on this site, camping on K. Certainly 99% are interested in already obmusoleno along and vpoperek.

And still necessarily with whom any of forums on a joint fishing trip? Arrange. Trust me, and you, and son such a one the joint fishing will give more, than tens of read pages on forums.

+1

Brother, on-my, the first the film Dima Salapina - this "Feder - this simply." I would with him began. Then - "Ulovistyy feeder." As little - higher rooftop, as on me.
And further I would nothing particularly not I bred about 30 letters, until not understands and we the very essence of. After season can already be seminars Seryozhi Popova view - and talks best will, and helpful.
Ah and further - open spaces informational global ocean and, as here adopted to call, "popochasy" on gills. NKhNCh!

+1

duffy333 wrote:

A still necessarily with whom any of forums on a joint fishing? Arrange

At all golden words! I would, too,. ;)

+1

Mr.Puff wrote:

Brother, on-my, the first the film Dima Salapina - this "Feder - this simply." I would with him began. Then - "Ulovistyy feeder." As little - higher rooftop, as the me.

I, too, with them he launched.
And now would

duffy333 wrote:

A still necessarily with whom any of forums on a joint fishing? Arrange. Trust me, and you, and son such a one the joint fishing will give more, than tens of read pages on forums.

:cool:

ipzedd
In Sunday on Starobeshevo shindigbrewing.
Truth the main goal - NOT fishing. Although will people similar but in feeder. Composed in view.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Grandfather frost gave son fidernyy set of, that do next?