All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Fish fat

Posts 1 to 30 of 64

Autumn on two church in as a experiment inscription in prikormku fish fat. Discover many not managed.
1- on nibble petty fish in worst side not affects
2- from prikormki depressed on bottom to the surface slowly is rising crankshaft loop (talk :rolleyes:)
Plan to continue examine THAT VESchESTVO. Me seems very small new. Am asking you share their know-how notions (if, indeed there is) or regulatory thinking.
Text or I think not me one this crossed in head ^ ^

Crankshaft loop (with chaff in addition) is rising under adding a smolotogo face of a sunflower. And realistically suggests fish, where there's gravy-and the nozzle sitch respectively.
In my opinion fish fat could would predator attract-in attraktantakh for them accurately there is. And bel- :dontknow:, try need to.

I did dip from a mixture-, species 10, in including fish fat. Has worked, but not know, as precisely are similar fish fat.

Mike
Incidentally about husks. At the second as together with Football Club (RJ) used that coconut those shavings,, so she dog VSЯ immediately has, lay in stain on the surface water (deal was on-start) and no one not was interested in. Then already thought that need to was its proactively than something leave a stink on, but Football Club (RJ) not be appropriate camping on K. Would ratchet buoyancy.

margulis
Dip- in sense then to soak in him vegetable nozzles or soaked these canvas tents (seen) for example pelets (prikormki)?

Рыбалкко wrote:

need to was its proactively than something leave a stink on

Not tickles, not propityvaetsya she nothing. And task it in prikormke such a-stand Post's or swim over place industrialized fishing, fish attract. Bandy a bit.
Close showered or highly sat? Spills fat and floating exchange for copra usually poplavochniki see.

майк wrote:

exchange for copra

ISS and coconut steel wool this different things.

Eiaee on Picker, not far, but for dynamic watched posing balls alongside Bank. The depth of was about Dam and transparent Autumn water - so it was well in sight.

Рыбалкко wrote:

Judging on two church in as a experiment inscription in prikormku fish fat. From prikormki depressed on bottom to the surface slowly is rising crankshaft loop

This idea, among other, dynamite in technology work pelletsa.
How I understand.

майк wrote:

Butter loop. Is rising. And realistically suggests fish, where there's gravy-and the nozzle sitch respectively.

Think, that here is so will more correctly. Esteem, that in pelletse attracts fish.

Such pellets as "khalibut" as times and valued for very high content fish oil. But the in karpovoy it comes to shagging.
I have personally under it catching white puppies were born on "wild" reservoirs all attempts use pelletsy and prikormki with high bones of fishmila and fish oil resulted in avowedly failure. On platnikakh, where fish am familiar already with such branch, all very differently - she not only karpika collects, but and renounce all belle.

Рыбалкко wrote:

dip- in sense then to soak in him vegetable nozzles

Yes. Any nozzles.

I have in year before year very well worked on "Aurum /" pellets from "Carpio" "Khallibut + krill", and slightly worse "Khallibut. Has passed winter of 2012 - 1013 flushed began better work "Khallibut" (the remnants of 2012) and slightly this "Khallibut + krill" (and 2012 And 2013 g.-svezhachok). ???? first observed this deal on one and same a reservoir. Began try on other reservoirs - picture has been vindicated. With than stems, not know? Well, that bought these with a both pelletsa. Were pelletsy and other trade brands, but they virtually not worked.
Yes, worked my pelletsy on karasyu and melkokrpu. Sometimes plotvichka in rates on him family cats. Not a major, until 250 gr. And Crucian and carp - virtually solidly.

Found! Dobava.
http://www.carper.su/forum/showthread.php?t=1726
And quote made there same. "1. Composition pelletsa. Not scrolling in receipt of many, need to understand, that fish in pelletse attracts only one element of: This fish fat. And attracts he not expense of its uniqueness, and expense of moreover, that he has buoyancy, i.e., he easier water. And expense of this over right complement, lying on bottom, appears pole from of aromatic fat, which unkind will lead fish to your services. "
The end of the quotes.

Last edited by Yuri (Jan 4 2014 01:10:29)

fm967 wrote:

ISS and coconut steel wool this different things.

Ah well, let will izmelchyonnaya or etc a pile-driver. Traditional grits-- grits already not maize?

Incidentally fatty acid containing in oils and steroid and, are for fish very strong zapakhovymi substances. I personally believe, that hemp the seed truly majestic kind of feed for fish and love to him past rests, as times on highest content of all fatty acids various ranks, from omega-3 until omega-9. So that not all so unambiguously, as write on karpere. At least and of England already more 20 years lososevoe oil is-strongest attraktantom. Incidentally under-fishing khalibut a dace nasazhivalas many times on hooks 4 th and 6 numbers, as vibrokhvost on Queen head, I think this about than the says.

майк wrote:

Nu well, let will izmelchyonnaya or etc a pile-driver. Traditional grits-- grits already not maize?

Mikhail, how I understand coconut steel wool this "core" coconut (white), and a pile-driver this chopped up fibers from above a shell of (is biscuit).

Monster Crab wrote:

I personally believe, that hemp the seed truly majestic kind of feed for fish and love to him past rests, as times on highest content of all fatty acids various ranks

Hemp the seed ,-over, sunflower - ??? yes. And here is how many in the last time not has tried these same butter, as dip, effect not observed. Perhaps, something their under production taints (50ml not was)? :dontknow: A before after all has worked "on cheers."

Monster Crab wrote:

Skyfall very least and of England already more 20 years lososevoe oil is-strongest attraktantom.

Read, that not only in of England, have us, too,. And, caviar, as the nozzle sitch in frankenberry. But here is how many not has tried red because the. (Not laugh, ah there is I have opportunity take advantage of "agreed compensation") And as the pourer and as dip. :dontknow: Perhaps simply not the whole fish reliable to this?

Oleg_GOR wrote:

(Don’t laugh, ah there is I have opportunity take advantage of "agreed compensation") And as the pourer and as dip.

Need a is red, caviar very weak of salt, not delinquent gets with progorklym taste. Four weeks before will because the in yastyke dipped on five minutes in a steep brine refrigerants and then on a draft, until she not will become rezinovenkoy. Then its rezhish squarely on fishing on cubes appeared's appeared and get a on hook. Held is thorough. Still individual the eggs in boiling hot water on minute. They become white-pink and their on hook.
You should go on statute and man there forelku with caviar and do the pourer. But on canned forget it. Penal interest rate not high bums're chewing.

Рыбалкко wrote:

Mike
Incidentally about husks. At the second as together with Football Club (RJ) used that coconut those shavings,, so she dog VSЯ immediately has, lay in stain on the surface water (deal was on-start) and no one not was interested in. Then already thought that need to was its proactively than something leave a stink on, but Football Club (RJ) not be appropriate camping on K. Would ratchet buoyancy.

That coconut those shavings, inscription in ready prikormku, from above slipped something into before zabrosami together with bread crumbs, is famously worked on plotve. Truth the depth of was about 1.5-2.0 forge the

Vadkh wrote:

Do I need is red, caviar very weak of salt, not delinquent gets with progorklym taste. Four weeks before will because the in yastyke dipped on five minutes in a steep brine refrigerants and then on a draft, until she not will become rezinovenkoy. Then its rezhish squarely on a fishing trip on cubes appeared's appeared and get a on hook. Held is thorough. Still individual the eggs in boiling hot water on minute. They become white-pink and their on hook.
You should go on statute and man there forelku with caviar and do the pourer. But on canned forget it. Penal interest rate not high bums're chewing.

Ah pro the quality of first out. I has tried precisely slabosolenuyu, raze not progorkluyu. A bit vymachival its in water and podvyalival in refrigerator. On the hook has rested on 4 bala. Klevala on 1-.

Boil not has tried, the idea. :cool:

And here is forelevykh the ponds I have near there is no. Yes and not'm processing it all I platniki.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

A here is forelevykh the ponds I have near there is no. Yes and not'm processing it all I platniki.

Deal more taste, I, too, platniki with bochkovoy trout not love, but sake of for fresh yastykov, can be and on platnike swim. Me Finnish droog has taught. I not know, that add together with NaCl, what still of salt H. Z. I in this year solil for themselves sigovuyu because the, so taste of was utterly the other. In Vincke, too, sometimes good posoly ikryannye are outfitted with, but would still not such delicious.
And in the boiling water literally dip need to.

Last edited by Vadkh (Jan 4 2014 17:43:45)

Vadkh wrote:

I not know, that add together with NaCl, what still of salt H. Z. I in this year solil for themselves sigovuyu because the

Yes who OK their knows. :dontknow: Wu us now without chemistry only medical alcohol remained from products perhaps.

Here is sigovuyu never has tried. And for industrialized fishing fish. Has tried and because the, and shrimp,. - outcome zero. It seems easier need be. The worm with nobody our all! And the are gonna spoil its does, 'cept black first zadipovannuyu marochnym cognac and getting caught nor on that not will. :D

In themes on Forum will appear: "Budgetary, caviar value of < = 3,000 $." "As produce a substitute for R & # 233 ;m y Martin 1830 year ????." "Its more and Courvosier, that better?."

Although, something already on this about in one of those already discussed. Here is chustvuyut people perhaps bringing "that lot since the" in fishing it catching, prepare already perhaps. And as the true estestvoispytateli verify until on itself. :flag:

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Mikhail, how I understand coconut steel wool this "core" coconut (white), and a pile-driver this chopped up fibers from above a shell of (is biscuit).

Oleg, wrong you don. White core-this a pile-driver, etc-respectively coconut steel wool.
Redder fiber, from which mirror, time we and mattresses make-this KOYR.
Pro exchange for copra-not easy finding molasses not talk less, who and when such name coined-not know. In is shoulders of a product like fiber with molasses are intermixed. Can, turned wrong, can marketing, not know.
But-a pile-driver this seryodka with oils, and koyr-lushpinnya, which outside. As something so :dontknow:

+1

Vadkh wrote:

A in boiling hot water literally dip need to.

On Chukotka lenka and ? getting caught the some boiled with red Gouache because the (for fortress and color of. But there fish its knows, this its natural food. Ah can there, where salmon because the thrashes, on this deal and can be harvest. In our edges such a the nozzle sitch-the clean being a bit pushy,.

PPS wrote:

that coconut those shavings, inscription in ready prikormku

Its can be and immediately add-not Wet, PoWerful, there fat slightly not half of. Well propriety seemed to forget dace and gusteru from medium-size layers to feeding trough.

! Mike.
Well propriety seemed to forget dace and gusteru from medium-size layers to feeding trough

Created not saw expense of what this can happen (the entire swam on the surface). Can specifically my was such a hot dry / talking about a floating :dontknow:
Text or can be s name subject in Fish the pilot fish :tomato:
Zzy thank you all who v on topic and not quite (would still there is field for reflection) :writing:

майк wrote:

Pro exchange for copra-not easy finding molasses not talk less, who and when such name coined-not know.

So I at all something with it and was guided. T. K. Often it enjoyed. Yes. Simply entsiklopopel shabby.There to read need. Thank you!

майк wrote:

Quite sufficient propriety seemed to forget dace and gusteru from medium-size layers to feeding trough.

Not’t forget add, that on-start. On during very neatly with it need. On African case useful, on strong can and fish to neighbor guide the. :D

Рыбалкко wrote:

No way not saw expense of what this can happen

Expense of moreover, that crops up. One thing she has poorly - quickly crops up. If its many and fodder not too adhesive, it suggested a's vacated. And has. And was whether a dace in this moment on point, that would its see? And was whether a dace so pro-active, that would on this respond?? Two big issue. And their still many can be. Yes and steel wool case different.

Any component in prikormke should pursue a certain goal. And works he best on a certain fish, in awoke place and in a certain time. And this in two nutshell not to tell. Here personal experience best. And perishing a combination of components. But than can - will help organize.

P.S. On experience, a dace sometimes better withdrawn by the on exhibitions leschevye a mixture. And active plotvinye in this moment much worse work. That is why so, I still not can understand. :dontknow:

Yuri
Fish in pelletse attracts only one element of: This fish fat. And attracts he not expense of its uniqueness, and expense of moreover, that he has buoyancy, i.e., he easier water. And expense of this over right complement, lying on bottom, appears pole from of aromatic fat, which unkind will lead fish to your services.

Beg not agree with orator with resource Senator Tom Carper ((though he undoubtedly education me :)). Following this logic can be get somethin 'land on motor bilgeoil or sunflower-seed oil and "fish will find rigging." I think that fish in chemistry all-??? understands more human (without improvised funds), and in is-same peletse except mutti and plume exists sees the, that it helpful and necessary.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

A for industrialized fishing fish. Has tried and because the, and shrimp,. - outcome zero.

Means something did not so. Red, caviar (is salty) correctly prepared-that is an awesome the bait for the entire white puppies were born. So on it on for competitions and prohibited from harvest.