All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Fish fat

Posts 31 to 60 of 64

майк wrote:

. In our edges such a the nozzle sitch-the clean being a bit pushy,.

Interestingly what fish on Ukraine thrashes foams? :crazyfun: exhaustive information throughout, too, on him aptly gets caught. :D

+1

Oleg’s organs is words provided in thosall that you wrote - 100% real, the only can answer questions -

A was whether a dace in this moment on point, that would its see? And was whether a dace so pro-active, that would on this respond?

On both questions the answer - there is no camping on K. On this a reservoir its at all NO :crazyfun:
This the rogue rates, there political small fry ranks mikrokaras.

майк wrote:

Nu well, let will izmelchyonnaya or etc a pile-driver. Traditional grits-- grits already not maize?

Yes perishing, stuck explain. ISS - this production skarlupa coconut nut, she is biscuit.
Coconut steel wool - this steel wool-nut, initially white.
Still as explain? :dontknow:

MOA wrote:

have said: So something did not so. Red, caviar (is salty) correctly prepared-that is an awesome the bait for the entire white puppies were born. So on it on for competitions and prohibited from harvest.

I wrote that did. Podskajite as correctly, d thankful.

Pro contest not argument, on international rules many what prohibited from, but this not means, that in any a reservoir, any fish behind this squarely on Bank crawl will. To any bait either, no knowledge, experience and head need a. And here is with this something and the problem. :D

Igor, forget it in banned "a pile-driver", and to two times not Still Rise "koyr." Increasingly clearly the Zohar. And a pile-driver molasses-this separate conversation, in my opinion marketing chistomastnyy.
Himself I on thai coconut plantations not worked, believe the, that people say and write :dontknow:

Рыбалкко wrote:

At both questions the answer - there is no camping on K. On this a reservoir its at all NO

+100500. And I here sit a smartass. :cool:

Oleg_GOR wrote:

I wrote that did. Podskajite as correctly, d thankful.

Usually otvarivayut until fortune benign foam plastic. Importantly not for, will rugged, and not not dovarit - with hook will slip. Simply the embankments are in a colander and lower in the boiling water on time. Time from time raising a colander and inspect firmness. To store after boiling in small numbers water in which be boiled. Because the preferable to use a big not proboynuyu. :cool:

Last edited by MOA (Jan 4 2014 22:35:14)

A bit not in subject, but have us penguins in go for it on Ice have become harvest Osmerus eperlanus (a minor sizhok) on Donkey on levees Finnish Gulf. Are they biting on all fish plate.
Koryushka on donku

Vadkh wrote:

Interesting what fish on Ukraine thrashes foams?

Foams on Bank lying around. And what these idiots with gills and had scales in offense find, for me full the puzzle :canthearyou:

This, caviar, as and foams] swims, after boiling have the in freezer, fish are biting.

Vadkh wrote:

Osmerus eperlanus (a minor sizhok

Minimalistic audio collages, not’t mean a nudnik, but from different out Sigs and Osmerus eperlanus (family lososyovye-species Sigs, family koryushkovye-species Osmerus eperlanus).

майк wrote:

minimalistic audio collages, not’t mean a nudnik, but from different out Sigs and Osmerus eperlanus (family lososyovye-species Sigs, family koryushkovye-species Osmerus eperlanus).

Misha, then now write I debate not d. Just fifteen years ago she snubbed lososevym, until this since the Sabaneyev Osmerus eperlanus were again to lososevym, let and single destiny. They have one important a sign of which there is no have other not my salmon stock fish - fat million units.

Have Sabaneyev and snetok
- sizhok, and he Common Black-headed Gull are. Himself moyvu fried love, and smells on cucumber look like. And family it-koryushkovykh.
Certificate, in which've been scooping of knowledge 77 year publications-modifier for school teachers.

MOA wrote:

Ikru preferable to use a big not proboynuyu.

Thank you! And that you mean by is under word proboynaya? (To spravochnikam send need not).

Question with, lovable fish to implemented for themselves the next way: That I want from him in prikormke, minimally allowable temperatures water, the speed with which prikormka or her individual ingredients'll just soak up in themselves this a booster. Forth behaved choice between fishing flour and its employ and, lovable fish to, opportunity mixing of, standing its. That should be on the hook or near inadequate to, than allocate. I have worked either crustaceans, either Volzhskiy, either acidifying pulp.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Thanks! And that you mean by is under word proboynaya?

I created something not MOA, but pro because the know-proboynaya observing through a sieve (to film to remove), yastychnaya solitsya in yastykakh (directly entirely with in plyonochke, as from herrings you pester, yastychnaya from our fish is done, especially, when nedozrelaya) and payusnaya-the kind moulded mechanical-a piece of is obtained. Rozumnyy, even 4000m2 as well as frightening (Since) o.o.

It is time already a separate subject impose. Several times baited in the ershovuyu because the. As?! Was a bit glue for oparyshey. Moldy worm okrogo in powder, and then in because the. Is obtained such vividly-Royal living (almost) little fetal ball. And on ershovuyu better why the Takes, than say, on gusterinuyu or plotvinuyu. Again same in payroll fresh, caviar very well on nibble affects.

Sergei Moskvichev
That should be on the hook or near inadequate to, than allocate. I have worked either crustaceans, either Volzhskiy, either acidifying pulp

Thank you, oteto already something :cool:

майк wrote:

I created something not MOA, but pro because the know-proboynaya observing through a sieve

Mikhail, all is true, but I so and asked not send me to spravochnikam.
Even in GOST 1573-73 "the pilot fish proboynaya is salty" there is a direct anonymity: "Standard not analysed on because the vegetation and my salmon stock fish." There there is nuances, so and asked practice. Can this difference "rod" from what through "butaru" or "grokhotku" forgetting, or question still deeper? And as me the layman the purpose distinguish one thing, from another and third buying because the in no clothing left? For me same she the entire similar. Red she and red. Ah maximum still on bank account can read pink, 're chum, nerka or kizhuch (and the if write.

P.S. Immediately am asking your pudding, in sight around the to blame couple engineering entities, ah meticulous I. Deal, so perishing until the end of. In advance thankful.

Under not proboynoy I implied because the not industrial production. Industrial production the entire proboynaya or "it", if to talk about red traditional caviar.

Last edited by MOA (Jan 5 2014 12:24:53)

Oleg_GOR wrote:

. There there is nuances, so and asked practice

In items there is book "Marine fish" year so 68 issuing (in including numerous books on cookery, hobby such :dontknow:)
There the partition on workshops with providers fish and on workshops with prodigious first in household conditions. Leaked on bubochkam, where, what and as. And memory the good. Here is and Tomkin's is sometimes :glasses:

Рыбалкко wrote:

Yuri
Fish in pelletse attracts only one element of: This fish fat. And attracts he not expense of its uniqueness, and expense of moreover, that he has buoyancy, i.e., he easier water. And expense of it right complement, lying on bottom, appears pole from of aromatic fat, that should've will lead fish to your services.

Beg not agree with orator with resource Senator Tom Carper ((though he undoubtedly education me :)). Following this logic can be get somethin 'land on motor bilge oil or sunflower-seed oil and "fish will find snap." I think that fish in chemistry all-??? understands more human (without improvised funds), and in is-same peletse except mutti and plume exists sees the, that it helpful and necessary.

Ah, first, speech goes about are fried parboiled, not oil or sunflower-seed oil, let and very good quality and smell. So, think, that Auteur these words knows, that says. Or, at least, replies for their words. :)
Met several times on fishing such a "chip."
The first. Prozharivayut sand in the old iron pan in oil or sunflower-seed oil. Had forced on River. After zabrosa have a handful of such a contained sand in water nibble tarani, small fry, gusterki was becoming "as on Black stones." But this not everywhere, and not always worked well, when tried to repeat I already under other circumstances.
The second. Was as something on a fishing trip, on small river. With morning nibble was a good, then squeakin ? has stopped almost fully. Toured about 12-00 on a motorcycle with look local comrades. Low-profile approach poplavochnye with President. Motorcycle massaged take a closer to water. And on idle scandisk "provided child." Nibble began concrete. When nibble a bit oslabeval, 've been pitching in water couple of by a handful crack contained sand with Bank, and lot more "tar" from motorcycle. Nibble was becoming colours to.
Me so it occurs to, in the second case, that sand + the vibrancy soil from roars Germany engine to which trained fish, hinted it, that now will fodder. So nibble attempt.

Yuri wrote:

“I don’t so it occurs to, in the second case, that sand + the vibrancy soil from roars Germany engine to which trained fish, hinted it, that now will fodder. So nibble attempt.

Presented picture and told all from souls :D
P. S. But on for competitions motorcycles in rules not banned :crazyfun:

Last edited by pavlikua100 (Jan 5 2014 18:47:24)

All so and was. Roughly through 1.5 hours motorcycle left and nibble stalled fully.
That saw about how and "sing." :)
Only fish accommodate to vibration soil with while upholding Auftragserteilung feed need to, to these there enjoy. As industry Pavlova. :)

Last edited by Yuri (Jan 5 2014 18:59:29)

What about the motorcycle the first time hear, but what about the poklyovok on spinning alongside bridge during passage on him trains read and not times. What then we even what about the fish not know :no:

майк wrote:

About motorcycle the first time hear, but what about the poklyovok on spinning alongside bridge during passage on him trains read and not times. What then we even what about the fish not know

Personally can confirm, that after passage barges or large ship on) flows rivers intensified nibble. Speech about Dnieper River, where from directions until Bank meters 300-400.

Barges on Donetskomu the sea not khodyut, and here is couple of times virtually simultaneously with motorkoy in twenty metres from Bank podleschik ever responds, this yes. Aquatic motorcycles such a feature of not concerns, raspugivayut increasingly to I canine :mad:

MOA wrote:

Pod not proboynoy I implied because the not industrial production.

Still times for the medically challenged, type me. , caviar not industrial production case "yastykovaya" and "it" (Mikhail, thank you for out 9 wisdom). It, in turn case "wire" and punched through "a sieve-grokhotku" (directly all on artelnom slang ^ ^). What need a something? Although in principle. Where OK its not industrial something simple a mortal take. :dontknow: But would still, thank you for the intel.

майк wrote:

In items there is book "Marine fish." Here is and Tomkin's is sometimes

Regulation laughing, but I in youth read aloud reference guides tovaroveda. Useful however notebook before were. Here is you with Vadim on koryushke what they used to say. And for me was shock, that she applies to the first categories together with osetrovymi. Delicacy however.

MOA wrote:

Personally can confirm, that after passage barges or large ship on) flows rivers intensified nibble. Speech about Dnieper River, where from directions until Bank meters 300-400.

, too, certify. Heard pro this in some video (there been caught with the Volga-). Tried have themselves, nibble on the barges sometimes indeed intensified. Catching on Oka. But only on spinning. On feeder such a nor never not was. On donku before, too, not noticing.

Now stuck describe personal surveillance under it catching on during with use of this product in warm water.
As monoprodukt special outcome not gave, but under adding a Arom toffee flavour, caramel, dairy chocolate, brindle nut became more interesting, and honey stupidly turned off point.
On my view, the most ordinary is mix from fish oil and skopeksa.

+1