All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano 2.

Reel Shimano 2.

Posts 271 to 300 of 999

Vadkh wrote:

This is can be under zatsepe. Even the most tight filament winding not will save, after all she works until first throw, and then bouncing down as usually.

Even with the entire desire do impose on 150m (two razmotka cord in babine) personally I have not is obtained so the most are tight keep always the bottom.

Last edited by FLOAT (Jan 9 2014 23:54:29)

FLOAT wrote:

Even under the entire desire do impose on 150m (two razmotka twist are spaced in babine) personally I have not is obtained so the most are tight keep always the bottom

So not pro this speech. You zaklipsovalsya, I dropped it off, then vymatyvaeshsya and intense brovka and you need to the feeder uproot. Here is here the and goes vrezka tier in tier, then under perezabrose of petlyanut. And not need to on 150 meters sharashit.

Last edited by Vadkh (Jan 10 2014 00:01:39)

Either vymatyvanie with vykachivaniem - turnover-the other vnatyazhku-vnatyazhku on bu, and 2-3 already with fucking mitigate go on vymatyvanii.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 10 2014 00:18:33)

Vadkh wrote:

So not pro this speech. You zaklipsovalsya, I dropped it off, then vymatyvaeshsya and intense brovka and you need to crime as uproot. Here is here the and goes vrezka tier in tier, then under perezabrose of petlyanut. And not need to on 150 meters sharashit.

Edited Vadkh (Today 00 :01: 39)

Theoretically, you, rights, but as rule on brovkakh'm using trough with his this times, and the second with thin puffed strongly not podergaesh, in these cases either one starts quality on udilischu, either smeschayas to the left-shift to the be standing're trying to kormukhu ??? pull the, if not helps cord are you rewinding it on hand and, that just breaks, so strong leverage on part of cord LukOil on shpule capable of lead to prosekaniyu as rule there is no.

FLOAT wrote:

Theoretically, you, rights, but as rule on brovkakh'm using trough with his this times

I, times on fidernom the check-out, on such a brovku with boulders fell - the wall Dam three in times from boulders. I otsadil the entire its stockpile of kormukh and full because ebm's cord. Then still three davalcheskikh trough. After this stupidly saws and to fish not like. Never talk less never. Warned -So armed.

Last edited by Vadkh (Jan 10 2014 00:15:47)

On story on the Japanese point out compatibility with cords. On PE from # 0.8. On the idea of, must work without problems.

Vadkh wrote:

. After this stupidly saws

Edited Vadkh (Today 00 :15: 47)

There is no, Huda without for good :rofl:

G R E Y wrote:

Skyfall PE from # 0.8. On the idea of, must work without problems.

# 0.8 on in Japanese - this 0.153mm. And have us the right my dogs 0.08mm and 0.06mm shoelaces around lovyut. :crazyfun:

Vadkh wrote:

. # 0.8 on in Japanese - this 0.153mm. And have us the right my dogs 0.08mm and 0.06mm shoelaces around lovyut. :crazyfun:

Never gather additionally in any way, as can be modicum something understand about document with a string, preparing to target dozen in millimeters. Where have twist are spaced dozen? :tired:
And if to compare on get an on shpule to that with monkoy 0,153, then nathin '-you have "the right my dogs." I something think, why so much fidernykh kormakov enleve :rofl: I almost such a goes through Monk's under forelku a hawk,, under blesenki 2gr. :D

Last edited by G R E Y (Jan 10 2014 00:44:01)

# .6 maximum for tide ;) Better in that of the look, not diameter. So for tide 80gr + cord 10lb need. And better 8lb. So that question "and faster" coils of highly relevant.
And if nanofil so at all I'll shut up.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 10 2014 00:49:48)

duffy333 wrote:

# .6 maximum for tide Better in that of the look, not diameter. So for tide 80gr + cord 10lb need. And better 8lb. So that question "and faster" coils of highly relevant.
And if nanofil so at all I'll shut up.

Edited duffy333 (Today 23 :49: 48)

And if for and trough 100 + fodder the how many mikronization enough? I until also I 15lb, but there is suspicions, that and 10 ?????. Ah with shock from the same 15lb of course

Last edited by Yuzik (Jan 10 2014 00:59:06)

G R E Y wrote:

And here is that interestingly, only now observed. In latest pokalenii serfovykh rails, including Ultegry, Simano again been lost on submission shpuli. T.’s, laying has become more parallel. If AeroTekhnium XSA raises shpulyu 2 and 1 / 2 turnover pens •, is number of gather steam; pens XSB me ARGUMENTY considered - shpulya to a crawl. A similar history with former generation Ultegr 4500\ 5,500 and current. Command shpuli has slowed, albeit not so heavily, as in case with AeroTekhniumami.
Understandable, that slowdown applying shpuli improves work with monoleskoy. But it same threatens normal work with cords, especially with the subtle. There is from whom experience use of cords with the latest generation these coils?
• as puts an in comparison with Basey - in sight on photo higher

Until 13 year keep laying grew.
Dura-Ace Aero and tekhn 10000XSB for one move shpuli makes 100! Gather steam; rotor. For fishing line of yours adds 0.3 better not the case, and for pletenki less .28mm on dayve this death.
Note, in the catalogue shimano for 12-13 year in section reel zadnemotor, written Russian language - the only coil which can without problems layed one, camping on K. Has cross switch because ebm's this eksazh. And now explain our shimanovtsam this)) I got here slightly not beat as a mammoth)) And with every year shimano all more unhinges keep under laying, camping on To the main mass fishermen but pletney.
And records on zabrosu Karpov Chomping at the bit place with dura-Ace Aero and tekhn 10000XSB, but with mono. This coil outclasses dayvovskuyu basyaair in some positions, namely the speed podmotki! And powerful couple of (rumored to), but there is big minus, this not a coherent rapid Friction clutch and nor what the commercial lesoukladki. I wish its buy itself on karpovye stick.

Last edited by Матч (Jan 10 2014 01:01:17)

полотенчик wrote:

adding Friction clutch and powerful clip-on earring on shpulyu and - voila. Super characteristics for fidera. Ah not in household conditions, naturally.

Hua fidergama in services and queen of with good ammortiziruyuschimi properties (for example EBM) Friction clutch particularly not need. In the context industrialized fishing any sign-different examine alternative treatments for river white puppies were born. Ah wasn that Vasyl treshnik gonna cost. Katukhen has the right on life, at least TTKh decent.

полотенчик wrote:

a little at. Reflections on subject - an ideal coil for fidera.

Yes in Japanese many what there is.
http://marunouchishop.com/index2.html
http://injapan.ru/

Yuzik wrote:

A if for and trough 100 + fodder the how many mikronization enough? I until also I 15lb, but there is suspicions, that and 10 ?????. Ah with shock from the same 15lb of course

Try 10lb - weight trough, which will keep a jet of, can and surprise anyone initially. But can be and otstrely - here and from technology zabrosa, and from rods up much depends.
With than comfortable experience and confidently themselves feel with those puffed and catch it. But than thinner cord, the less he parusit on during. In most cases for me 10lb this optimally - and on during, and on-start with's distant zabrosom. Ah and shock-leader under need.
For those who likes to was "not as have all" there is nanofil. But his recommend not d so as material very cosmogonies.

duffy333 wrote:

. Better in that of the look, not diameter.

With that of the, too, I. Write that want. To example, YGK # 1.0 writes, on just a second, 22lb. Cord I like, and on node holds even 4000m2 as well as 4kg., that roughly fits 8lb. But 22lb. :canthearyou:

Матч wrote:

. Until 13 year keep laying grew.

Frankly, not understood.

Матч wrote:

. Note, in the catalogue shimano for 12-13 year in section reel zadnemotor, written Russian language - the only coil which can without problems layed one, camping on K. Has cross switch because ebm's this eksazh.

I not particularly I - I attach significance the, that Simanovtsy write "Russian language." And other not advise, still the "file is most probably broken phone" case. On Japanese site lesoemkost under Building tools zaznacheno, and identifies recommended numbers. Here is from this better's suitable to start, adjusted on mentality.

Матч wrote:

. And with every year shimano all more unhinges keep under laying, camping on To the main mass fishermen but pletney.

Again not understood. But the Japanese under their fishermen are built, not under our.

Матч wrote:

. This coil outclasses dayvovskuyu basyaair in some positions, namely the speed podmotki! And powerful couple of (rumored to), but there is big minus, this not a coherent rapid Friction clutch and nor what the commercial lesoukladki.

that not so with trailer?
Coil and in fact powerful. And

duffy333 wrote:

Try it 10lb - weight trough, which will keep a jet of, can and surprise anyone initially.

I so understand, that and the cord not shilnyy, but as least vosmizhilki dayva, sanlayn or Momoi any thread.

Dobryi day! Can from whom there is experience use here is such coils? http://s7.uploads.ru/t/ZLJ4n.jpg
Like would to know be appropriate whether she on feeder for example Speedmaster AX 3.6

Анжей wrote:

. Like would to know be appropriate whether she on feeder for example Speedmaster AX 3.6

If not in speed version of, as on photo, then be appropriate so same, how Bio5000FB or Susteyn5000FG. Suit stereotyped reel. And users Bio here there is, Susteyna, too,.

Yuzik wrote:

. I so understand, that and cord not shilnyy, but as least vosmizhilki dayva, sanlayn or Momoi any thread.

And why on feeder PE-Building tools? They after all nor on ,-out, vulnerable :)

Last edited by G R E Y (Jan 10 2014 16:44:17)

Yuzik wrote:

I so understand, that and cord not shilnyy, but as least vosmizhilki dayva, sanlayn or Momoi any thread.

G R E Y wrote:

A why on feeder PE-Building tools? They after all nor on ,-out, vulnerable

Lest not clog subject about coils responded here.

G R E Y wrote:

“I don’t seems, Messrs., first well would clarify question, which I already reared. Closing. Ultegry with this [картинка]corps strongly differ from previous Ultegr, with this Otlichiya - in strongly slow-spin shpuli, that might negatively affect the work with cords. And loath question - there is whether from whom experience industrialized fishing coils in new packages with cords, and with what precisely cords?

I have there is one such a, another Oh. Are used on DM100 and DM130. Problems not was. And special difference between them not observed, more accurately, not operator. Conditions - the average the distance on during (trough 100-150 grams) or an obscure impose (flety 45gramm or small spomb) on-start. Building tools different - 10, 15, 20 librov. What precisely cord, when and on what a coil been used'm fixin recall - shpuli vzaimozamenyaemye and often perestavlyalis.

+2

duffy333 wrote:

. Moreover, there is opinion, that-weaving cord affects still on one factor - will the cord to saw other rings and the commercial on a coil or not.

’, too, accented different. On Stella or AeroTekhniume alone, on Kitana is other. Even on close on class on. Example - BioFB and SusteynFG. On latest "marine" the commercial, a more expensive and stronger.

G R E Y wrote:

Ultegry with these chassis strongly differ on previous Ultegr, with this.

Sergei. Problems with viewing cords on new on not more than hunches. Here is so, on an even place, and are born the legend. :D
Coils in the new abroad Shimano Ultegra 5500 XTC we, four athlete team Shimano, caught that up a host season. No problems with cords not was no one of us. Before these been caught by previous models in old abroad - XTB. There also without issues. For increasingly time industrialized fishing with different coils dura-Ace I have nor never not was problems with sbrasyvaniem hinges, with with different cords. Like these units precisely its advanced and reliability. As machine gun rifles. :cool:

+2

Boev wrote:

. Problems with viewing cords on new coils not more than hunches. Here is so, on an even place, and are born the legend.

Judging by around the, you rights. Used in its time with SSOS, system slowdown shpuli on Simanovskikh on (2004-2006gg). Here is and've been blowing on water :) Japanese on site write compatibility with quite the subtle cords. Judging by around the, slowdown intended of well-.

Last edited by G R E Y (Jan 10 2014 19:23:45)

Boev wrote:

. Coils in the new abroad Shimano Ultegra 5500 XTC we, four athlete team Shimano, caught that up a host season. No problems with cords not was no one of us. Before these been caught by previous models in old abroad - XTB. There also without issues.

Very glad this prepare. And the arose already a sinful thought, that under feeder have Simano alone baytranery. Thank you, Oleg. Ask the question precisely in the hope on whose something practical experience. Yours - more than enough.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

. Ah then tell us, about ???? ???? quality ball bearings, pro which you so often mentioning. About such specifications these bearings. Appointing. Classroom accuracy. About their production properties and shortcomings.

For what?

Oleg_GOR wrote:

. Although would balls no "sowing" and class in any are worth? In than especially production each of them? What materials and technology were used? Without all of this, your reasoning about as a, question nor about than.

Answers on these your questions sets in docks with seks "privately." And my reasoning manner, and are simply point of view. Can be listening to, and can be and miss past ear.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

. Mailitis as truth. Bearings from dura-Ace, this "off-. So same as and bearings other producers precisely for rails. And even a normal China here can be sverkhdostatochen. Only would is made was would normally.

I nothing not accept, as truth. Specifically in Simanovskikh coils are worth very different ShP. Chinese, Thailand, Japanese. For me country problem-wa - deal tenth. Here is, the price - this more interesting. She can differ five for bearing one size.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

. "They not fly."

And thank God. But I their queuing up, on almost daily church. And their senses here later. Moreover, there is a small cleanest test subjects... Coils have friends-fishermen.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Don’t need mislead colleagues their bleached blond listing, in sphere, with which sign only superficially.

Like as, perhaps without grievances, so that will forego past ear.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

. And unilaterally.

Of course. My interest directional.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

. Colleagues on air and auto modelizmu have advised.

Pose aviamodelnye couple of times, until antics. On "shirpotrebovskikh" from Simano move coils better.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

. In its Ultegru put "cheap" bearing? So here is precisely because, that his characteristics and appointment, will sverkhdostatochnymi for installations in this place coils. Pay for "the high-hat" sense not see.

This yours right. If would coils, as you speak, "flied" - then speech commanded would about Quick figures details. But

Oleg_GOR wrote:

. "They not fly."

Last edited by G R E Y (Jan 11 2014 12:59:17)

+1

G R E Y wrote:

I nothing not accept, as truth. Specifically in Simanovskikh on are worth very different ShP. Chinese, Thailand, Japanese. For me country problem-wa - deal tenth. Here is, the price - this more interesting. She can differ five for bearing one size.

Enshrined your the answer. Pleased communicate with astute man. Here is such words (that higher) I and hoped hear. Point to would them even large and red font.

With reflection of quality in price can be was would and argue, but not will be able. Conjures adequate of the parameter for conventional consumer I, too, not know. But only "discount" on Brand of if still to do. But here need then and "status quo" all producers know. I for example not know. Then only reviews still remain. 's advise. :flag:

P.S. I.e. wrestle divided, that everyone podshipniku, its place and in applicable node installations and in model reel.

And where would you put the most "cool" bearing? To perishing colleagues know, where accurately not worth save? I would as-times in the commercial. There he should easily and do work and under full burdens, and almost without it. Otherwise wear heightened from twist are spaced will.

G R E Y wrote:

Bet aviamodelnye couple of times, until antics. On "shirpotrebovskikh" from Simano move coils better.

Undoubtedly. So bearings for different conditions are intended. But reliability ShP from this accurately not would suffer. But they and there, too, different. And what have dura-Ace well zombie deal with bearings, question not subject to.

G R E Y wrote:

Answers on these your questions sets in docks with seks "privately."

Fortunately far not all. Seeing your "campaigning investigative mind" (in good undoubtedly sense), think very many interestingly will. Although would for the common development.

Last edited by Oleg_GOR (Jan 11 2014 13:34:10)

+1

Oleg_GOR wrote:

. And where would you put the most "cool" bearing?.

In "head", of course. On as, like, this must stand cool balls. Then the commercial. So, exactly, and there is. Best balls Simano there and puts.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

. But reliability ShP from this accurately not would suffer.

Consider. Those, that I pose, work in laytovoy center of the spool and in one heavy. Through season'll dismantle, will in sight.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

. Think very many interestingly will.

If on hat not few :D

Всем здравствовать!!!
Жду вот такую катушку Shimano Aernos FA 5000
Скажите:надо ли в неё ставить куда подшипники и если надо,то куда,и каких подвигов мне ждать после этого от катушки???
Будет работать на медиуме с кормухами до 70гр.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano 2.