All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano 2.

Reel Shimano 2.

Posts 331 to 360 of 999

Чима wrote:

propose a open subject - Technical aspects of coils happier. D. And vast., or questions to workers skilled katushkokolupatelyam)) and in this topic let the fishers share experience use and ask have each other, and the realistically ARGUMENTY to read, that there within massacres With, I think most fishermen interested in concrete experience use, not what that here undersigns past I don't know how many pages.

Themselves think that you wrote, "experience use of", what experience? As close or open it? After all coil not platform or a hatchling pond, which mournfully cursory and all understandable.
But as same prevention coils, ’, purge?
If me not seems interested post, then I his simply'm missing, big deal the.
And if not interestingly, then and subject a new open not need to. Why zakhlamlyat forum.

+2

Boev wrote:

Блин, ребята, о чем вы говорите? Какая на фиг разница какая у катушки намотка - перекрестная или какая-то хитрая? Этот вопрос на нашем форуме интересует двух-трех человек. Мне лично все равно, как мотают мои катушки. Петли не слетали никогда, добрасываю куда нужно, укладочка ровненькая...  :Что еще нужно?

Отредактировано Boev (Сегодня 02:39:18)

Олег, мой последний пост в этой теме.
Ни каких обид у меня нет.
Но ты не прав, простой пример:
Человек купил экстрахевик и спрашивает совета, какую катушку купить. Большую, мощную, короче наилучшую из шимано.
Экстра хевик, это река, течение, а значит плетенка. Ему впарили в магазине Shimano Aero Teh MSG 10000, цена 1300$, это на сегодня лучшая катушка в мире в своем классе, у дайвы такой нет, но из-за уникальной укладки лески, виток к витку, она украдет 30% дальности заброса, потому что она для монолески, а надо было опуститься на одну модель ниже с ценой 200-1000$ и все было бы нормально.
Твои катушки с плетенкой дружат, цена здесь не причем, поэтому ты не заморачиваешься.

+1

Матч wrote:

to Him are trying in no clothing left Shimano Aero Teh MSG 10,000, the price 1,300 $,

Yura, this not quite go example. Coil in size 10,000 for fidera, even extra-rough this caiaaoi, yes even and for money, exceeding the cost of'ai extraordinary. "Want to sell to" in no clothing left such a coil not's man simply it is unrealistic, somehow would "packed" he not was. Let to talk about real things. Nor one Agata Szymanowska the coil, applied for fidera, camping on E. In size 2,500-5,500, will not have problems with cords.

Матч wrote:

. Extra-khevik, this river, for, and means pletenka. Him are trying in no clothing left Shimano Aero Teh MSG 10,000, the price 1,300 $,.

It's a shame. Such sum game accurately can be was command the better idea. Consultants, Hi,.

G R E Y wrote:

That's hurtful. Such sum game accurately can be was command the better idea. Consultants, Hi,.

I think example was rather the theoretical, than a practical. Although.

+1

Incidentally was it comes well on each katushechke a separate subject, and its there specifically to discuss. I here is for example blackcurrant on a new season dura-Ace Stradik FI--3 pieces, and want their bring so say? Until full Western Niger Fulfulde, what specifically bearings and where put, desirable suggest the where these bearings seek. What lubrication apply, where their take? Minimal experience on deconstruction of and assembling coils there is, d all appreciate it for advice.

+1

Yes, separately on the ,-service, tuning. Was would with steeply. I have, so happened, about dozen rails. If wear their every season on care, this least 700kh10 =7 for the engine,. Pay something toad presses a.

G R E Y wrote:

Consultants, Hi,.

Consultants - good fellows! And here is "“ Without a sucker and life bad "- this realities of our time. The best consultant-seasoned, a diplomatic fisherman.

I at all not understand, why in this topic arise disputes what producer better ? or D. :tomato: Theme-coils dura-Ace. So let us and further their to discuss. And for disputes about manufacturers, who wants about this to speak, let and would open subject ? and J-who better? Personally me like and those and those! :cool:

+3

BAMBUR wrote:

"“ Without a sucker and life bad "- this realities of our time.

This accurately. Me at all of Anti some individuals especially in a branch "Private announcement" which soar their bu reel on price a new top of (ah let on three coupon cheaper)
And who worse, "a lox" or "a total drug dealer" without shame and conscience? :dontknow:

+2

Boev wrote:

Yura, this not quite go example. Coil in size 10,000 for fidera, even extra-rough this caiaaoi, yes even and for money, exceeding the cost of'ai extraordinary. "Want to sell to" in no clothing left such a coil not's man simply it is unrealistic, somehow would "packed" he not was. Let to talk about real things. Nor one Agata Szymanowska the coil, applied for fidera, camping on E. In size 2,500-5,500, will not have problems with cords.

Yes, nor one Agata Szymanowska coil, applied for fidera, camping on E. In size 2,500-5,500, will not have problems with cords.

the size of the 10,000

tutsan wrote:

Yes, separately on the ,-service, tuning. Was would with steeply..

Will lead to only one - to duplication issues in all "okolokatushechnykh" themes.

tutsan wrote:

. Wear their every season on care, this least 700kh10 =7 for the engine,. Pay something toad presses a.

On each a coil there is substantial nuances in care. Common for all rules there is no. That suited, say, for katanas - not suited for Ultegry. A certain creative moment, too, has place be. Posting increasingly in the Internet - little whom interestingly, including and me. Yes and not will allow me. And what on-service already footers are placed, most often written and hacky and contains many mistakes. Politician to recommendations units of. And belong they, again same, to certain the. Transpose on other is thus meaningless.

оксиген wrote:

. Just boughtie on a new season dura-Ace Stradik FI--3 pieces, and want their bring so say? Until full Western Niger Fulfulde, what specifically bearings and where put.

From, size coils depends, and his you not pointed.
At all, Stradiki - the iconic a series of in States, slightly whether not the most popular. There usually increasingly on oio, is going to make me- almost nothing to acquire.

оксиген wrote:

. Where these bearings seek. What lubrication apply, where their take?

Bearings, if not’bad luck from Japan native, then something like the such
http://www.bocabearings.com/bearing-inv … -SMR117ZZ5
Lubrication here is these
http://fservice.shimano.co.jp/repair_part/grease.html

BAMBUR wrote:

"“ Without a sucker and life bad "- this realities of our time.

Those who deliberately messing with your head people, in calculation not being. Although many sellers simply not in rate, that and as there with coils, tip here and camping on P. Those who understands, that sells - very a bit. Worse just - that many and not want to understand. Why complicate the itself life, something to read, to identify the? And bidder, in their view,, too, know nothing not need to. Let but those, that give, and not he's being clever.
But the world is changing. Such sellers doomed. Here is now posnimala Simano with production together popular coils, to commissioned they not are available. And that let us to do with those, that will come replaced? There even name often already other.

Last edited by G R E Y (Jan 12 2014 16:45:44)

+1

G R E Y wrote:

you same not say, for what the coil. Weight, filament, conditions fishing. As here something advising? To compare all coils in this size?

If I am not mistaken, then before on this Forum not treated on you. Exception only appeal to’Wladyslaw all. In general, I not against if me chase turn on You.
The reason search coils, too cliche. My the first ekseydzh 4,000 already it's an oldie, to the same me had to its disassemble after as fish soldiers udilishche with crossbars and coil proved in water. When dragged her up, she even not prokruchivalas. Workshops we have no, so that in this issue, too, was Japan guys, theme and's citizens scarcely grasp questions useful.
I live on Volga-. Fishing, now and again and on Vetluga (town). Rivers these powerful. Coils less 4,000 on shimano, not need. For themselves decided to, and this was not simply, smoothly to move on perednefriktsionnye. And their choice simply is enormous.
I higher said, devoid of opportunities spin in the hands of before-buying. Here is and need a aid.

Николай Б. из г. Й-Олы wrote:

. In general, I not against if me chase turn on You.

's a big pot, drank :) yours health :cool:

. I live on Volga-. Fishing, now and again and on Vetluga (town). Rivers these powerful. Reel less 4000 shimano, not need. For themselves decided to, and this was not simply, smoothly to move on perednefriktsionnye. And their choice simply is enormous.

Dnepr river -, too, river not petty. Transition on perednefriktsionnye coils the right, support two hands. Fidernaya Ukrainian team Simano but Ultegrami 4500\ 5500. Bad words about these on from them until not was, contrary.
Still small new looks a new SaragosaSV
http://fish.shimano-eu.com/publish/cont … sa_sw.html
From from low-cost interesting since Aerleksy, but in them very desirable add ball bearings.
http://fish.shimano-eu.com/publish/cont … _spod.html
From coils smaller-I feel safer very good BiomasterFB and his "advanced set" option - SusteynFG.

Thank you large. Sergei, seen the almost all on catalogue 2014. Not wrote, that well would that would were spare shpuli. Himself is to blame. Only have Ultegr and there is. Yes, and they me more like. That concerns use of Ukrainian compete this very well.
What of them take if in dimensions 4500. As on expense ULTEGRA CI4 4500 XSA? Incidentally in them not need to will ball bearings promoted? Me their have take, if only on photos.

What of them take if in dimensions 4500. As on expense ULTEGRA CI4 4500 XSA?

The difference only in size shpul. XSA different from XTA lack of baytrannera in shpule, ah and weight.

Vadkh wrote:

Nikolai B. From Propulsion The-Ola wrote (and):

What of them take if in dimensions 4500. As on expense ULTEGRA CI4 4500 XSA?

The difference only in size shpul. XSA different from XTA lack of baytrannera in shpule, ah and weight.

Vadim, thank you. But, and price of course and not in one a thousand, and here is this ULTEGRA 4500 XSB?

. Not wrote, that well would that would were spare shpuli. Himself is to blame. Only have Ultegr and there is..

Quietly, live until :cool: Even have pendosov took the spare shpuli, but on the European market almost have all coils they still there is.

. What of them take if in dimensions 4500. As on expense ULTEGRA CI4 4500 XSA? Incidentally in them not need to will bearings promoted? Me their have take, if only on photos.

By choice - better responds Oleg, have him these coils in intensive use. Me more like of C4 +, but purely theoretically.
Promoted bearings need to will. Most the right - bounce in the official service Simano in Russia. They and bearings contributing a, and smazhut of well-. And better immediately after purchases, until the early exploitation. If there is no opportunities - of food here, anything will make pictures.

Last edited by G R E Y (Jan 12 2014 18:44:23)

+1

Here is on this nothing promoted not need to. Only in Knob pens couple of ShP., on desire.
http://fish.shimano-eu.com/publish/cont … _xs-b.html
And three shpuli in goes.

And me very likes baytraner in shpule, especially under it catching on flet very badly thing. :cool:

G R E Y wrote:

That on this nothing promoted not need to. Only in Knob pens couple of ShP., on desire.
And three shpuli in goes.

Thank you, but in the catalogue nor have one there is no three shpul, only model 14,000 with sleeve 3 lesochnymi redyuserami

On scheme are portrayed three shpuli. In such details the Japs usually very grimly accurate. In the specification on site also identifies a two spare shpuli.

herezaznacheno one the spare. :dontknow:

Олег 32 wrote:

here zaznacheno one the spare. :dontknow:

Experience suggests, that is exposing catalogue. And site and schemes say truth :)

Last edited by G R E Y (Jan 12 2014 21:12:55)

Experience- this when someone will buy. :D

Олег 32 wrote:

experience- this when someone will buy.

One our forumchanin already bought ci4 XTB 4 through THREE ShPULI! And insert salad BEKINGA!

+2

This very aren! :cool:

. "From, size coils depends, and his you not pointed."
At all, Stradiki - the iconic a series of in States, slightly whether not the most popular. There usually increasingly on oio, is going to make me- almost nothing to acquire.

With bearings different motives, with greasing harder - with the Japanese I have poorly. I have there is Dayvovskie lubrication, those which in bottles of, one dense, the second completely fluid, as, their can be apply in dura-Ace?
Dimension type of 4,000 FI

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano 2.