All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano 2.

Reel Shimano 2.

Posts 361 to 390 of 999

оксиген wrote:

. I have there is Dayvovskie lubrication, those which in bottles of, one dense, the second completely fluid, as, their can be apply in dura-Ace?

Lubrication in cylinders differ, and not in better side. But can be, if there is no the other, coil not longer. From cylinder nabryzgayte in capacity, every in its. Leave on clock, to have dissipated solvent. Use eye brushed.

оксиген wrote:

dimension type of 4,000 FI

In Knob pens add one ShP., down. Ranks at a hard-on. Still can be beskonechnik put on ShP., and in the carriage. But this is quite complex procedure, big risk various mistakes in Quick and pioneering. Without experience better not to do, and so all would be well.

Last edited by G R E Y (Jan 12 2014 21:57:24)

bormanb wrote:

Oleg 32 wrote (and):

Experience- this when someone will buy.

One our forumchanin already bought ci4 XTB 4 through THREE ShPULI! And insert salad BEKINGA!

He could not would photo the entire this the Wet posting.

G R E Y wrote:

Lubricating oil in cylinders differ, and not in better side.

And about this can be much detail. T.’s cylinders with shimanovskoy greasing this not there is well. Then, that and where this usual?

Николай Б. из г. Й-Олы wrote:

. And about this can be much detail. T.’s cylinders with shimanovskoy greasing this not there is well..

Contrary, this there is very well, coming from possible alternatives. If they have you there is - you almost in chocolate.
But I have on technology 5 lubricants which on coil - completely fluid (, too,, incidentally, two kinds of) and 4 thick different viscosity (and still two sometimes). And have you just two. In, as.

G R E Y wrote:

although, this there is very well, coming from possible alternatives. If they have you there is - you almost in chocolate.
But I have on technology 5 lubricants which on coil - completely fluid (, too,, incidentally, two kinds of) and 4 thick different viscosity (and still two sometimes). And have you just two. In, as.

I have until there is no. But I in sale only such a and saw from dura-Ace. Five species why? On naivete thought, that dense and completely fluid need a. In ultegrakh there is technological hole for lubrication? And the after as I ekseydzh parsed, that - the there is no desires crawl.
Now flour choice between XS-B and XTB. Have the first Instant Drag have the second Baitrunner. But, this okay. More worries which is better insulated from water, contained sand and prikormki. Suspect, that are uniform. But, on what level protection? Better budgetary? Rain, on how many I know, reel not fear.

Last edited by Николай Б. из г. Й-Олы (Jan 13 2014 01:04:07)

. Five species why?.

Secret.

. In ultegrakh there is technological hole for lubrication? And the after as I ekseydzh parsed, that - the there is no desires crawl.

Crawl will have. Neatly, with a sense of, with pleasantly, with arrangement of. Here is, hope, will help
http://vlodke.org/reels/to/
Technological holes, by and large, practical use not have. Better’t forget about them.

+1

Nikolai B. From Propulsion The-Ola
Still an interesting option powerful and inexpensive coils for harsh conditions
http://fish.shimano-eu.com/publish/cont … s_xsa.html
There one bearing, the rest need add. Here can be see, what and where, coil resembles. But not "as" - quite raw work.

However demand have us such coils why something not enjoy, and since their here dealers not want. Say, Head as something, and grapple, totally sold out with deep discounts. On my view, in vain. Perhaps, in Russia the situation with them another.
From "of posh" options good was would Rarenium5000FA. But, as it turned out, his wash their hands with production and be competitively supplied not will. With his the disappearance of the are gone in past "honest" 5,000 meeting spinningovykh coils Simano.
In general, Ultegry look the most interesting proposition from Simano in this classroom rails.

Last edited by G R E Y (Jan 13 2014 01:24:31)

+1

Hello!
Help please with choice coils to fideru--Shimano Antares BX Feeder MEDIUM 3,65 mt. 15-90 gr.
D very thankful, if will couple of-Triad options.
Thank you.

Could you tell me what upper limit on feeding trough for Aernos 3,000?

агент wrote:

Help please with choice coils to fideru--Shimano Antares BX Feeder MEDIUM 3,65 mt. 15-90 gr.

I give on this feeder yra posts 5,000 FG. For me this Complectaion worth close to ideal 8-). Before stood Biomaster 4000ra,, too, well but yra better! :cool:

Last edited by Олег 32 (Jan 13 2014 11:58:11)

On feeder GMAX 3.9 flushed 20-75 gr. Katukha Shimano EXSENCE CI4 + 4000s normally will? :cool:

Not normal, and is famously. :cool: At this feeder can be put coil even in size 5,000. Discomfort should not be.

Oleg, not can. Soul aching for Eksens. Ah, although would 11Tvin. Or the same SustainFG.
Of C4 + tight material. But fragile very. Slightly should feel free to hit coil with such host rods up - and Hi: '(Bursts, as a shell – it needs.

Last edited by G R E Y (Jan 13 2014 18:39:35)

Александр 196 wrote:

At feeder GMAX 3.9 flushed 20-75 gr. Katukha Shimano EXSENCE CI4 + 4000s normally will?

For specifically this model in work not I’d say, but 4,000-the test on dura-Ace is famously becomes on this place it. I have on it Aspayer 4,000 is worth.

Seryoga. This same not khevik, and Lite-Volkswagen Jetta TDI in length of his 13 feet. Enough legke and a gentle udilishche. Is famously she there will become. Although, I would stuck a 5,000.

G R E Y wrote:

It should feel free to hit coil.

I at all lungs fiderami under good klyove always enleve with hands. T. E. Supplied in udilki or on knee or between boylamiwith their feet. :crazyfun: Illy the second option. Supplied in lies on soft neoprenovom docked. The coil always in limbo. To "should feel free to hit" coil personally I have such a never was. This only dropping them.

+2

Boev wrote:

. Although, I would stuck a 5,000.

Here is and I about how.

Boev wrote:

. I at all lungs fiderami under good klyove always enleve with hands. T. E. Supplied in udilki or on the knee or between boylami with their feet. :crazyfun: Illy the second option. Supplied in lies on soft neoprenovom docked. Coil always in limbo. To "should feel free to hit" coil personally I have such a never was. This only dropping them.

I understand, but my deal - warn. EksensSi4 +, as and other spinningovyecoils in this material, not too claim on universality of. And require extremely meticulous treatment - this wages for weight.
Under comparable price SustainFG will is insignificant harder, that for fidera despite which. But far robust. Can much forgive, tolerate everything else. Still and the second shpulya in top. Design one, incidentally. And better position not worse mechanism.
Text or There in theory. Data about practical application of EksensSi4 + in as it comes to shagging I have no.

Last edited by G R E Y (Jan 13 2014 19:15:41)

G R E Y wrote:

I understand, but my deal - warn. EksensSi4 +, as and other spinningovye coils in this material, not too claim on universality of. And require extremely meticulous treatment - this wages for weight.

Came from fishing pole was katukha reranium of C4 + 2,500 Since she and fished. Lives even ah and Eksens of C4 + Perhaps not’d die quickly.

Александр 196 wrote:

. Came from fishing pole was katukha reranium of C4 + 2,500 Since she and fished. Lives even.

Point, she OK year, as withdrew :) A you - "Lives still" :)
Take better SusteynFG. As Oleg says, 5,000. Virtually, too, most, but stronger rotor and not such fragile Corps with a metal the foundation. A kickass the coil. Still and the second shpulya on head will fall, seek not need to will :) Ekonomayzerami bag some good stuff, to beking not shaking its - and at all a fairy tale.

G R E Y wrote:

Ekonomayzerami bag some good stuff

Already not one times hear this name. And that this?

http://s6.uploads.ru/qi6PJ.jpg

Actuality on shpulyu instead of shaking its beking.

duffy333 wrote:

http://s6.uploads.ru/qi6PJ.jpg

Actuality on shpulyu instead of shaking its beking.

Signature author

Better bad day on fishing, than a good at work.

Prikolno. Only me interested in - this pleasant thing as something is regulated in diameter. And the number of bekinga reeling in account for different, in dependence from model reel (shpuli) and diameter the principal cord (fishing line of yours? :question:

Festival wrote:

. This pleasant thing as something is regulated in diameter.

There is no, simply touted the other. Need to ship types- wet on shpule and grinding halt after lesoemkosti.

They under different number of the main. Here is, for example:

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/rvK5e.jpg

In this example one solid fuel reduces capacious shpuli on a fishing line to 0.18 / 130, and the second to 0.18 / 240. Under that "net" shpulya had parameters 0.25 / 260

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 13 2014 20:33:10)

+1

duffy333 wrote:

Getting dressed on shpulyu instead of shaking its beking.

After as mastered "solid fuel for poor, but vumnykh" (on method prof. Page) from 2-'s liter "Obolon silnogazovanoy with lemon", all questions ceased))

+2

I, too, mastered this method. But you same know - decisional laziness engine progress :whistle:

duffy333 wrote:

. Here is, for example:.

Interpreters - monsters :glasses:

duffy333 wrote:

Getting dressed on shpulyu instead of shaking its beking.

Well would to all the did, except matcheyvykh of course.

Yes would to all the did, except matcheyvykh of course.

Ah and sense in them? Increasingly would still correct Pat, okay or fishing line will have.

tutsan wrote:

Nu and sense in them? Increasingly would still correct Pat, okay or fishing line will have.

This yes. But, shaking its fishing line of yours less need to will. If still will Di’s dropped thickness pletenki. It's a shame, that only with expensive goes.

On-my, bought block fishing line of yours, it's stuck in her and order!
I of course FOR technological progress. But in this case, think better the old-fashioned way, easier and think that cheaper! :)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano 2.