All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano 2.

Reel Shimano 2.

Posts 391 to 420 of 999

This hell is that easier roughly doubled. If am not mistaken. Again same, hard an equal bottom layer for cords thin better.

. . - wrote:

That's hurtful, that only with expensive goes.

Say OK you - with 13Naski S5000 goes such a pribluda.

G R E Y wrote:

This hell is that easier roughly doubled. If am not mistaken. Again same, hard an equal bottom layer for cords slim better.

Uh, w-w, and than from PET not harsher? And how many she weighs?

tutsan wrote:

. And than from PET not harsher? And how many she weighs?

You on feeder - can, and s'aII right. But on spinning, on 2,500, under the cord # 0.8 crooked though will and-That's playful under puffed, me seems.
How many weighs - not remember. Read somewhere description of, there mentioned.

G R E Y wrote:

Manager has OK you - with 13Naski S5000 goes such a pribluda.

I saw on exiled, that goes. But, not can I buy coil with one shpuley, yes still and more expensive ekseydzha. Think, with your help will make Ekseydzh, X stud :D. You same know, that want ultegru with three shpulyami + threads he has. Here is this is the most jet.
Me already goes Ekseydzh FD. Tomorrow in garage bearings'll take a look. Recalled that were small from something. There is whether preference to firm manufacturer. Naturally not shimano (HPI-Racing, Traxxas, Associated, Kyosho, GS Racing)?
Seryoga, you with Spring aggression to fideru.

Last edited by . . - (Jan 14 2014 10:54:08)

+1

32 wrote:

I give on this feeder yra posts 5,000 FG. For me this Complectaion worth close to ideal. Before stood Biomaster 4000ra,, too, well but yra better!

Thank you for the answer!
Perhaps indeed the coil many run, but have one thing BUT, for me this visited Oxford Street, errori that immediately not raised its budget, like wouldt fit this until 10000rub, can would even any options?!
D very thankful! Thank you.

wrote:

like wouldt fit this until 10000rub, can would even any options?!

SHIMANO BIOMASTER C5000 FB. Think, can be the organization in in budget. The same coil without couples bearings, which under desire can be add. :cool:

32 wrote:

.SHIMANO BIOMASTER C5000 FB. . The same coil without couples bearings, which under desire can be add. :c ool

Not, not the same. Indeed do, Corps and mechanism are uniform. But on Bio cheap for more bright rotor. ADSR envelope begins same in this sense failing not only BioFB, but and 11Tvin. On ADSR envelope begins 5000FG an excellent, easy and were instant rotor of C4. As on 09TvineMg. Moreover, have Bio harder shpuli. Susteynu "filled enormous shaft" more graceful.
And bearings - and in fact triviality. In knobe pens, easily add.
Still option this same of coils - 13BiomasterSV. Essentially, this BioFB with one shpuley, but cheaper. Better borrow the size of the S5000PG.

Last edited by G R E Y (Jan 14 2014 00:44:35)

G R E Y wrote:

Dont, not the same.

EEkhkh G R E Y, where OK you turned on the on this Forum the? Until you all peasant women were almost are uniform. Only have one its feet slightly curves have the other tits small. And now still and eyebrows not so vyschipany and fingernails not those varnish painted.
Crap smalik forgot vtult :crazyfun:

Last edited by mixa (Jan 14 2014 01:08:26)

+1

This I his invited:D

+1

G R E Y wrote:

Dont, not the same. Indeed do, Corps and mechanism are uniform. But on Bio cheap for more bright rotor. ADSR envelope begins same in this sense failing not only BioFB, but and 11Tvin. On ADSR envelope begins 5000FG an excellent, easy and were instant rotor of C4. As on 09TvineMg. Moreover, have Bio harder shpuli. Susteynu "filled enormous shaft" more graceful.
And bearings - and in fact triviality. In knobe pens, easily add.
Still option this same reel - 13BiomasterSV. Essentially, this BioFB with one shpuley, but cheaper. Better borrow the size of the S5000PG.

Edited G R E Y (Yesterday 22 :44: 35)

And that you tell about countries manufacturers these coils, in particular Susteynov and Biomasterov in 5,000 size, and this least 5 countries.

wrote:

and this least 5 countries.

On fact one - Malaysia.

+1

mixa wrote:

. And now still and eyebrows not so vyschipany and fingernails not those varnish painted.

Me not so simply to please :)
Scheme roughly such a. You tulite in Music, and vnutrivlagalischnye funds any coils. Seller future together, than ask about fly fishermen, and pick range of have supplier of. Supplier future together, than ask about sellers, and someone this from producer. Producer, too, with eyes, and looks, that produce.
If increasingly facilitate: Until fly fishermen ask Mr.-but, it on producers. With other hand, if you not see difference between BiomasterFB and SustainFG - the latest with counters disappear. And this me sad, after all me not so simply to please :D

If SustainFG better, and I think that We are talking about how have which peredatka 4.8 the that this for reel, who collect or produce in Malaysia, Israel, Vietnam, Germany or seek only originals from Japan. As distinguish involves forging?

wrote:

. That this for coils, who collect or produce in Malaysia, Israel, Vietnam, Germany or seek only originals from Japan.

Vadkhabsolutely is true responded you. They all gather in Malaysia. Top - in Japan.

wrote:

How distinguish involves forging?

Coils Shimano not meant to be forged :) First, this extremely difficult technically. Second, extremely unsafely legally :glasses:

32 wrote:

SHIMANO BIOMASTER C5000 FB. Think, can be the organization in in budget. The same coil without couples ball bearings, which under desire can be add

And now let let us considered.
Shimano BIOMASTER C5000 FB is worth roughly 230 generation.
Yra posts 5,000 FG. - 250 generation.
How many in first need add bearings?
How many this will be cost?
So, that if increasingly time calculating what, think will not cheaper, and can and more expensive.

volod wrote:

A now let let us considered.
Shimano BIOMASTER C5000 FB is worth roughly 230 generation.
Yra posts 5,000 FG. - 250 generation.

Volodya. This in Europe such a the difference small, and in Russia they are worth 11,500, and 14500 Br Respectively.

32 wrote:

, and in Russia they are worth 11,500, and 14500 Br Respectively.

Yes, then understandable. The difference almost in a hundie the euro.

So as in Normark-Russia responded, that ball bearings for Ekseydzh they have no I poked my head on photos. Bearings for radio- controlled models, firms HPI-Racing, Traxxas, Associated, Kyosho, GS Racing, are worth from 90 until 300 Br That quite not costly. Not know how many are worth, those that first collectors in reel place.

Last edited by . . - (Jan 14 2014 13:12:04)

. . - wrote:

. That quite not costly. Not know how many are worth, those that first collectors in coils place.

More expensive, 1200yen.

. . - wrote:

Dont know how many are worth, those that first collectors in coils place.

About 10-13 dollars the US (without delivery from the US in any point the Earth Shara) - boonce!

Last edited by Dood (Jan 14 2014 15:06:42)

. . - wrote:

. Not can I buy coil with one shpuley, yes still and more expensive ekseydzha..

And very in vain. Shpuli can be and TUR. But for fidera Nazca accurately more interesting looks.

. . - wrote:

. With your help will make Ekseydzh, X stud :D..

Will do. Preferences on podshipniku - closed, more expensive. Desirable, Japanese. In district 250-300r should be good.

. . - wrote:

. Me already goes Ekseydzh FD. Tomorrow in garage bearings'll take a look.

Importantly, to lubrication not from garage. Bearing - figs with him. To wash it, and slim - can, and be appropriate.

. . - wrote:

. Seryoga, you with Spring aggression to fideru.

Rattle a big, hulking debelym Dick, break hand on podsechke, reel on a pound of to twist, on ears in prikormke, materimyy all Otolaryngology Unit on Bank spinningistami? :glasses:
Wasn that on move small fry. Although, have zander the munchies in this time, and far is famously enjoyed :) However, from prison and from fidera - not take that on faith :rofl: At pensions, when its feet wear stop :glasses: :) :) :)

Last edited by G R E Y (Jan 14 2014 15:15:03)

+1

G R E Y wrote:

rattle a big, hulking debelym Dick, break hand on podsechke, coils on a pound of to twist, on ears in prikormke, materimyy all Otolaryngology Unit on Bank spinningistami?

Tighten up. Sergei, you where saw have fiderista the dick, dude? Shimanovskim a psychic can be in orchestra simfonichekom conduct. There where I enleve spiningisty close not live. They with boats in pointless self makhanii Sheba.

G R E Y wrote:

However, from prison and from fidera - not take that on faith

This very clever words. But, better perishing meal for fiderom to address :D.

G R E Y wrote:

We. Preferences on podshipniku - closed, more expensive. Desirable, Japanese. In district 250-300r should be good.

Will met)
I have there is ekseydzh 4,000 with backdating friktsionom, baytraner recover 6,000, in them can be put balls and where. Of course with size. And the 2 bearing people turn as something not the.

Last edited by . . - (Jan 14 2014 15:30:43)

+1

. . - wrote:

tighten up..

I OK kidding.

. . - wrote:

. Shimanovskim a psychic can be in orchestra simfonichekom conduct).

And Lesse 2 Dam - a fishing rod 102gr., and coil 190gr. And haiku writer 7kg., - easily. Here is this conducting.

. . - wrote:

. Since boats in pointless self makhanii Sheba.

The such Ireland. Head to think decisional laziness, so they area vacuuming.

. . - wrote:

. Will be met.

In Ukraine Japanese balls good level and slightly less 200 your rubles there is. Perhaps, can be so and look, in range 200-300r.

G R E Y wrote:

In Ukraine Japanese balls good level and slightly less 200 your rubles there is. Perhaps, can be so and look, in range 200-300r.

Kyosho here is the Japanese firm Ball bearings 5kh8kh2.5 mm. Closed type with steel pylnikom.

Not't forget that for avtomodelnogo sport can go bearings with vertical-radialnym zazorom, that for reel not suited. Better have vertolyotchikov bearings look.

Last edited by tutsan (Jan 14 2014 15:48:57)

+1

. . - wrote:

Kyosho here is the Japanese firm Ball bearings 5kh8kh2.5 mm. Closed type with steel pylnikom.

Company on 600r - as something suspicious inexpensive. But why would not try.

tutsan wrote:

. Better have vertolyotchikov bearings look.

I, incidentally,, too, not times heard, that better use aviamodelnye.

And here is you tyunikh themselves. File http://www.rotordent.ru/good539.html
And here is Japanese podshi which's busy packing kiYosha :flag: http://electronica.bashel.ru/?item=90-34-94

+2

G R E Y wrote:

I, incidentally,, too, not times heard, that better use aviamodelnye.

In avtomodelki dirt dust and high temperature, normally bearing enters in their gaps when got to warm up.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano 2.