All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano 2.

Reel Shimano 2.

Posts 421 to 450 of 999

G R E Y wrote:

rattle a big, hulking debelym Dick, break hand on podsechke, coils on a pound of to twist, on ears in prikormke, materimyy all Otolaryngology Unit on Bank spinningistami?

You. Put it the cord on shpulyu and nothing break on podsechke need not ;) A spinninguev we and themselves love pomaterit :crazyfun:

G R E Y wrote:

Germans and roughly such a. You tulite in Music, and vnutrivlagalischnye funds any coils. Seller future together, than ask about fly fishermen, and pick range of have supplier of. Supplier future together, than ask about sellers, and someone this from producer. Producer, too, with eyes, and looks, that produce.

Me the other question worries: The whether dura-Ace sale their udilisch on as (spinning, feeder, and vast) with sales their coils? In principle same understandable how many Normark sells for year fidernykh udilisch, for example. And there is whether understanding of in the most dura-Ace what precisely theircoils on these rods up questioning?

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 14 2014 16:19:54)

duffy333 wrote:

I got the other question worries: The whether dura-Ace sale their udilisch on as (spinning, feeder, and vast) with sales their rails? In principle same understandable how many Normark sells for year fidernykh udilisch, for example. And there is whether understanding of in dura-Ace what precisely their coils on these rods up questioning?

Edited duffy333 (Today 16 :19: 14)

Incidentally yes, ah or recommendations producer) Since than the they experiencing their fidery?

duffy333 wrote:

. And spinninguev we and themselves love.

Point, I here :D Dont be shy boys, Messrs. :D
Text or I mother not those who one seats policies--and, as five spinninguev. Seats all ?????. Me feel not pleased with the those who worships bezuzlovki and on liest 30-foot-tall snot leaves.

duffy333 wrote:

. And there is whether understanding of in the most dura-Ace what precisely their coils on these rods up questioning?.

Normark and Simano - not one thing and, too,. Normark says, how many and any cordages him need to produce a. Simano company manufactures tractors and supplies the. Normark sells. T. E., producer rolls products on predzakazu. And if with spinningovymi rigging of this ship the situation well is clear, then with fidernymi personally me not very.
People requests fidernye rods up - their issue. Indexed whether to them any coils? Very not am confident. Me seems, fideristy themselves determine the windings are, when ask their in stores. Wrote about this higher.
Need have in mind, that feeder not has broad spread of outside Europe. Not asked would Europe zadnefriktsionnye coils - their would already, perhaps, long wash their hands with production. Themselves are looking - their not develop, not make projects, mechanisms decade earlier.
In a certain domestic logic cordages companies, how I understood, to Feders "indexed" baytranernye coils and Ultegry 4500\ 5500.

Last edited by G R E Y (Jan 14 2014 16:46:42)

duffy333 wrote:

A there is whether understanding of in the most dura-Ace what precisely their reel on these rods up questioning?

On Alivio - alivio, on Ctana - catana ah. And further on vozrostayuschey.
Yra, think, analogy on longlasting partnership types.

Last edited by volod (Jan 14 2014 16:52:00)

Not think. The or different name this rather simply positioning in "price ladder" brand and not moreover. Without any sign peg in specific paired "place it + coil."

+1

duffy333 wrote:

Dont think. The or different name this rather simply positioning in "price ladder" brand and not moreover. Without any sign peg in specific paired "udilishche + the coil."

Let not agrees. My experience in feeder until still small, but path from Chinese drynov until Mr. Picker here dura-Ace CX 2,7m and EBM 12.6 / 60 I already ran a 100. Tried with deal on Picker different coils (Dayva, German auxiliary cruiser Kormoran, even Salmo pose), but, when put Neksave (albeit 3,000, think a little too big for) felt , that generalship in hand. Get aesthetic activities pleasure from stingy kit. Perhaps, only I.

Would you bet Ekseydzh, Biomaster, TvinPaver or Stella in this same size on Picker, so they, too, in hand will be an increasingly :dontknow: monumental than further on "my" list, the better will be borne :D

Dacha wrote:

. Put Neksave (albeit 3,000, think a little too big for) felt , that generalship in hand. Get aesthetic activities pleasure from stingy kit. Perhaps, only I.

Agree with duffy333. You arrive at even greater pleasure, putting 13Naski. And with Vankisyu pleasure will off the chain. But this not means, that these coils are positioned producer as fidernye to its udilischam.

On my view, many coils European market contain only hint on applicability for fidera. Like "the ideal spinning around reel for all kind of resentments."

Last edited by G R E Y (Jan 14 2014 17:33:32)

mengoi wrote:

Podskajite what upper limit on feeding trough for Aernos 3,000?

Maximum 40 grams, and the, only in is case, if pump fiderom, not pull coil.

Dobryi evening. Not to specific udilischu, but to our designed is tied Aero Feeder. :hobo: Stones not catch, I already received for this and understand, that dura-Ace utterly accidentally it has written our favorite word on the center of the spool. But, fact there is fact.

G R E Y wrote:

I Agree with duffy333. You arrive at even greater pleasure, putting 13Naski. And with Vankisyu pleasure will off the chain. But this not means, that these coils are positioned producer as fidernye to its udilischam.

I had in view minimally sufficient coil under a certain stick. The combination of color of, normal styling cord. Soft move. Generally, full the combination of.
Ah. And comparison with more expensive models not pleasings of. A mop factory understandable, that on Benz touring "feels better", than on zhigulyakh. But, to imagine red katana sword, or even it in silver Stella (though for it and stick must be the other) not can. In my opinion.

Ah, if on shui at all, then on Picker Shimano Nexave is famously will become katushechka Shimano Technium 2,500 / 3000FD. :cool:

http://www.nordfishing77.at/media/images/nexcxwp-innen-2.jpg

http://www.troutfishing.ru/img/p/2362-3425-large.jpg

+1

G R E Y wrote:

Dont asked would Europe zadnefriktsionnye coils - their would already, perhaps, long wash their hands with production

At all something their dura-Ace describes as any coils for industrialized fishing squid, if am not mistaken. :hobo: :D

Boev wrote:

Nu, if on shui at all, then on Picker Shimano Nexave is famously will become katushechka Shimano Technium 2,500 / 3000FD.

Wanted to write the same about his (think better its) favorite Super Ultegra, but Oleg had preceded.
To why, than differs Shimano Technium C5000 the FD from 4,000 the FD and that denoting symbol of "Since"?

Last edited by volod (Jan 14 2014 22:43:18)

Symbol of Since denoting, that on mechanism 4,000 th coils set zoomed-shpulyu :).

Boev wrote:

Nu, if on shui at all, then on Picker Shimano Nexave is famously will become katushechka Shimano Technium 2,500 / 3000FD. :cool:

Correct. In comparison with coil Nekseyv, get:
1) More they were repeating system laying, especially important for thin cords.
2) full-blown reliance as, like, this armored glass) on 2shp., itself gear shaft with significantly even more of resource.
3) Significantly tighter Corps, mechanism less "plays" under burdens.
4) Much more a pleasant work the most coils.
Technium 2500FD and Technium 3000SFD - one and including coil, but have the second less lesoemkost (less bekinga shaking its).

32 wrote:

. At all something their dura-Ace describes as any reel for industrialized fishing squid, if am not mistaken. :hobo: :)

"Kalmarovaya" a series of cordages have them - Sephia :)

volod wrote:

. Than differs Shimano Technium C5000 the FD from 4,000 the FD and that denoting symbol of "Since"?

"With" - means "Compact." Means, that the coil in fact applies to ???? size, and only shpulya - to specified.

. . - wrote:

. To our designed is tied Aero Feeder. :hobo: Stones not catch, I already received for this and understand, that dura-Ace utterly accidentally it has written our favorite word on this a coil. But, fact there is fact.

In Japan, it seems, no one notions not has, that this for way to fishing such - "feeder." Something book these Europeans, and that - shaitan their knows with :D That, some marketer somewhere something and messed up. Otherwise matchevaya was would rapid, and fidernaya slow.

Last edited by G R E Y (Jan 14 2014 23:30:28)

G R E Y wrote:

That, some marketer somewhere something and messed up. Otherwise matchevaya was would rapid, and fidernaya slow.

Yes perishing, would have been fooled as a, concern global ^ ^ fuck. And Seryoga Duffy from-for this millions suffered. :hobo:

Last edited by 32 (Jan 14 2014 23:41:24)

G R E Y Sergei. Can you start on the sly putting recommendations in what center of the spool what bearing to ask and far. Higher I asked you write on their two. I have still Spirex there is, but his me from America have sent. There in that commercial a ball-bearing there is. The size of the perhaps such as have Ekseydzha.

G R E Y wrote:

Oleg 32 wrote (and):

. At all something their dura-Ace describes as any coils for industrialized fishing squid, if am not mistaken. :hobo: :)

"Kalmarovaya" a series of and tackle shop have them - Sephia :)

But as then understand this? :glasses:

32 wrote:

Yes perishing, would have been fooled as a, concern global ^ ^ fuck.

The Japanese under known them species fishing some tackle make so, that tower yanks :crazy: Wu them fishing - cult national. All the rest of the before them, as in another the Galactica. Millennium-another to fish and to fish :glasses:

32 wrote:

. And Seryoga Duffy from-for this millions suffered. :h obo

Not need to to believe around the, that written. Cad the coil withdrew, me immediately're picking up on are. Then big, mechanism not very, and sits in plastic. Still and the majority. Under good burdens mechanism "walking" with all stemming - as him "pull"? For themselves the Japanese its popozzhee issued, and in ugleplastike.

Last edited by G R E Y (Jan 15 2014 00:14:58)

32 wrote:

A as then understand this? :glasses:

And here is this source of to the credibility not differs, believe me :glasses: And it keeps note, that already and this zadnefriktsionnuyu coil the Japanese for themselves not make.

. . - wrote:

G R E Y Sergei. Can you start on the sly putting recommendations in what a coil what bearing put and where. Higher I asked you write on their two.

Detailed argument on valid models d putting here
vlodke.org
On the rest of the - don. Only not in tufts, on one :)

G R E Y wrote:

A here is this source of to the credibility not differs, believe me

http://www.amazon.co.jp/SHIMANO-%E3%82% … p;sr=1-205 and this?? Both model zadnefriktsionnykh coils, aorista and aorista of C4, for the Japanese market, manufactured on today are positioned in Japan, as for industrialized fishing squid, as and previous affairs Aori., read in the bottom pages,
(Use Bigfin reefsquid) have dayvy there is, also zadnefriktsionnye coils with the word aori in the title.

Last edited by (Jan 15 2014 00:23:12)

wrote:

http://www.amazon.co.jp/SHIMANO- and this?? Both model zadnefriktsionnykh coils, aorista and aorista of C4, for the Japanese market, manufactured on today are positioned in Japan, as for industrialized fishing squid, as and previous affairs Aori., read in the bottom pages, have dayvy there is, also zadnefriktsionnye coils with the word aori in the title. "

Quite possibly. Squid is carried, as lamplighter, and severely a puncher on poklevke. Perhaps, so and been used quickly pereklyuchaemyy the in behind friktsione. And although most Japanese fishermen already found substantial and decisive advantages frontline clutch, part of continued harvest "as usual." For them and released even 4000m2 as well as two coils :), compare with number of spinningovykh:
http://www.plat.co.jp/shop/catalog/defa … reels.html
Ah, and for Europe.
Higher that - only my vision situation. Perhaps, interpret.

Perhaps, we simply not know all ways industrialized fishing squid, the Japanese have)) so same, as and they not know all ways industrialized fishing, for example our pike in here, blesnenie, troling, dzhiging and vast, respectively and kind of coils different, although stick same make under any kind of industrialized fishing, and coils, as already mentioned Sergei Duffy, is unknown, what model, for what industrialized fishing scripted, wrote would tekhnium-on an :D, and all prozhivu, everyone mind fish-its coil :D sales upward, all are discussing when choosing only the size of the, with models all understandable already :D

G R E Y wrote:

And although most Japanese fishermen already found substantial and decisive advantages frontline clutch, part of continued harvest "as usual."

Sergei G R E Y
I and not argue that zadnefriktsionnye coils better, himself reversed the Biomaster RA on yra.
Simply you said:

32 wrote:

G R E Y wrote (and):

Not asked would Europe zadnefriktsionnye reel - their would already, perhaps, long wash their hands with production

And I responded:

At all something their dura-Ace describes as any coils for industrialized fishing squid, if am not mistaken. :hobo: :D

Last edited by 32 (Jan 15 2014 00:41:23)

Judging by the, that the new the Japanese Aorista (scion Aori) withdrew in size only until 3,000 (before was's a super trendy 4,000 mean in items) - squid clearly shrinks. Have dayvy judging by papers on shpulyakh for squid precisely're /
For squid Dayva describes this of an animal Emeraldas 2508PE-H. Under than highly not cheap thing.

Last edited by katana (Jan 15 2014 01:10:07)

wrote:

perhaps, we simply not know all ways industrialized fishing squid, the Japanese have))

Perhaps. But so same obviously, that way to fishing squid with use of zadnefriktsionnykh katukh was not too popular, and to todays day and at all investment tottering :)

wrote:

. Everyone mind fish-its coil :D

Not. Everyone money round - its coil :glasses: Wu them so :)

32 wrote:

. At all something their dura-Ace describes.

I to what positioned and:) :)

Coil Shimano Ultegra CI4 5500 XSA - the reference on "Happy Smiles pictures"on deconstruction of and assembling! :cool:

+5

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano 2.