All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano 2.

Reel Shimano 2.

Posts 601 to 630 of 999

32 wrote:

Wu me on EBM 100 is worth Ultegra Xi 45500 Hapoel Tel-Aviv F.C., big not seems. :)

I not saw Ultegru. Did she such a same size as baytraner recover 6,000?

. In my opinion, I have there is big doubts about moreover, that ADSR envelope begins ant it was sufficient the that ant it was sufficient Blast's. I would ADSR envelope begins on khevik not put - on was-a medium maximum.

Of course, no. ADSR envelope begins - MDL and DPLM on maritime measure. Blast's much stronger on rulebook. But he and much harder.

Last edited by G R E Y (Jan 18 2014 23:57:51)

G R E Y
This not wrote and Seryoga. 8-)

. . - wrote:

I not saw Ultegru. Did she such a same size as baytraner recover 6,000?

A bit less, forefront Friction clutch all ???, and easier almost on 100 gr. :)

Dood wrote:

Efiop wrote (and):
G R E Y
Give me some pointers on a coil Shimano SEIDO 4,000 RA?
And as she in comparison with EXEGE and SUPER GT with checkbox for as for fidera?

And me, too, interested in your opinion, in advance thankful for the answer. 8-)

Dood wrote:

G R E Y wrote (and):
. And the handle reverse, to in Knob, too, have become. Will ugleplastikovaya "almost S.A." :)

Here is here need a your aid: What here with be decomposable knobom (and opportunity installations in such Knob 1-2 steel ball bearings, if their there there is no) be appropriate to Shimano Ultegra ci4 5,500 XSA - there is in mind, here from what model coils Shimano be appropriate? :question:

2 G R E Y:

Ah, and -? :dontknow:

Shimano SEIDO 4,000 RA, how I remember, substitute for Exage RA. With good a pen and, seems, speed (the American market). In any case, this very similar coils. Almost same assessment.
The handle to Ultegre need to pick a physically. Theoretically, must approach the any here with sufficient leverage, on chetyrekhgrannike and with tortsevymi teeth.

G R E Y wrote:

Shimano SEIDO 4,000 RA, how I remember, substitute for Exage RA. With good a pen and, seems, speed (the American market). In any case, this very similar coils. Almost same assessment.
The handle to Ultegre need to pick a physically. Theoretically, must approach the any here with sufficient leverage, on chetyrekhgrannike and with tortsevymi teeth.

Thank! :cool:

All with the Baptism!
Need a consultation. Want buy coil Shimano ULTEGRA CI4 5500 XTB, here is on it rodimoy I have question, how many should be in goes shpul. I found, that should be three, but in Ukraine, there where I found, in goes one the spare shpulya and a plastic, bekinga there is no. Podskajite where can be buy this coil with three shpulyami and with petalled bekingom.

Dood wrote:

That here need a your aid: What here with be decomposable knobom (and opportunity installations in such Knob 1-2 steel ball bearings, if their there there is no) be appropriate to Shimano Ultegra ci4 5,500 XSA - there is in mind, here from what model coils Shimano be appropriate? :question:

Hello, Wladyslaw Ivanovich. In than the reason substitutes pens on Ultegre? Ask, so as himself want buy similar.

. . - wrote:

. In than the reason substitutes pens on Ultegre? Ask, so as himself want buy similar.

Crap, that vstryayu. Need there is no. Simply have this reel nerazbornoy Knob. Of course, "feels better" put the handle with be decomposable knobom and on controlled strictly for bearing.

Site says about two spare shpulyakh. And on scheme coils, ekonomayzery must be.
http://fish.shimano-eu.com/publish/cont … __xtb.html
http://fish.shimano-eu.com/media/fishin … 874897.pdf
Tomorrow discover, in what staff the come in Ukraine.

G R E Y wrote:

Shimano SEIDO 4000 RA. Substitute for Exage RA. With good handle and, seems, speed (the American market.

Yes, the good katushechka, but the market European. Rupnica until 2010 inclusive. On the very moment an upper-level among parovoznykh coils dura-Ace family P3,. This virtually Ekseydzh, only a bit improved - slightly more balls, another shackle and design. In the catalog is specified equivalent of in 9 bearings. Was once I have such a in size 3,000. Accurately already not remember, seems on one the ball more, than in Ekseydzh.

http://s4.uploads.ru/t/gT4Ux.jpg

Last edited by Boev (Jan 19 2014 14:32:50)

+2

. . - wrote:

Hello, Wladyslaw Ivanovich. In than the reason substitutes pens on Ultegre? Ask, so as himself want buy similar.

G R E Y wrote:

Of course, "feels better" put the handle with be decomposable knobom and on controlled strictly for bearing.

However:

G R E Y wrote:

Pen to Ultegre need to pick a physically. Theoretically, must approach the any here with sufficient leverage, on chetyrekhgrannike and with tortsevymi teeth.

Not knowing, what precisely here with be decomposable knobom and on controlled strictly for bearing (from what model coils) is coming to Ultegre, buy, in general something, nothing to acquire :dontknow:. So that wait, can someone from forums already picked up by such a the handle physically and will share with us of them :writing:.

Dood wrote:

Dont knowing, what precisely here with be decomposable knobom and on controlled strictly for bearing (from what model coils) is coming to Ultegre, buy, in general something, nothing to acquire :dontknow:. So that wait, can someone from forums already picked up by such a the handle physically and will share with us of them :writing:.

Sorry, but I so and not understood why. If razbornuyu, then, too, not understand. :dontknow:
Before as have read this branch at all not knew about how, that there is paddle pens. Was playing on the Stripper pens and not thought about this. Even lacked considerations lubricates their, so as gears and treasures well. Here is and think now, did, too, after purchases Ultegry XSB, in which only in handle and there is no bearing, too, d to think about replace. Still in that commercial just one, and in Twin povere 2.
This contagious :D

Last edited by . . - (Jan 19 2014 17:46:26)

. . - wrote:

That and think now, did, too, after purchases Ultegry XSB, in which only in handle and there is no bearing, too, d to think about replace. Still in video just one, and in Twin povere 2.
This contagious

Importantly not forget, that the best, this enemy good. :crazyfun:

I would gladly seems to have given up the handle on its ci4 xta. Very like as on susteyne 5000fg or as on biomastere are unaware-aori 4,000. In short with, round figure Ava'm so amped right now)

Last edited by tutsan (Jan 19 2014 17:59:58)

. . - wrote:

. This contagious :D.

With one hand, the best - enemy good. With other hand, live one times. What it comes themselves not pamper.

+1

G R E Y wrote:

Since one hand, the best - enemy good. With other hand, live one times. What it comes themselves not pamper.

Here is here is, and I such a opinion.

Hello G R E Y
Want ask you have Council by choice reel for cyprinids kept sticks. I have there is Tournament BASIAIR many run coil for extra-and simply Hevy fidera, dozen shpuli all ??? smaller than on serfovykh pans, she perfectly comes and weight 445gr, the softness, Friction clutch all on perform well, but there is cons:
Costly
There is no wonderful shpuli in goes (75 ?)
88sm for turnover little,
Weighs heavily me psychologically Zaion Rotor.
Metals there is metals! There is basi cheaper with magnievym rotor (turnover 88sm), but the softness not the as in BASIAIR. For industrialized fishing in strongly zakoryazhenykh places on ileum monolesku, on advice one athlete karpyatnika me as times and need a serfovaya with a huge shpuley. His advice, this top serfovye shimano or the old a bearded Tournament ST that already cast with production, but on opened fans of England again began to. But I its not regard, modicum this mineral not ubivaemaya a grinder, not suits the softness, weight, styling. After basi, ah nor as. I not torchbearer, but burden I have more than have them, camping on K. They gets caught 10 times in year, and I 4 days in week. If would need a was one the coil, then unambiguously Shimano Aero Technium 10,000 MGS (disambiguation) XS-B, but need to 3 pieces. Have shimano choose there is from what. Would have turned over forums have karpovye, there choice is simple dayva emblems, Tournament ST and ultegry. Who but Shimano Aero Technium 10,000 MGS (disambiguation) XS-B there not communicate, ask not whom.
That dug up in online; it's:

In season2010 European range of coils XT looks the next way:
1) Aero Technium XT-B (flagship model);
2) Power Aero XT-A;
3) Ultegra XT-B;
Treated by us today the coil Ultegra 14000XTB is on average high importance hierarchical scale,; she came replaced its predecessor XTA to sale 2007.
Corps and e?u?ea met from plastic, although for coils Simano middle class (those same spinningovykh ultegr ) characterized one a metal currently.
Such a polovinchatuyu pillar we see have syorfovykh coils XT only Central higher, have Power Aero , and tselnometallicheskiy Corps only have as the flagship of Aero Technium

Not necessarily magnesium, can be aluminum, but only not Szymanowski Zaion
My choice:
Aero Technium 12,000 MGS (disambiguation) XTBnot likes shpulya with bayranerom, can be whether put another simple shpulyu?

Aero Technium 12,000 XTSCorps Diecasted All?? Then fusion XT-7?? Oblochka Alloy?? Not likes shpulya with bayranerom, can be whether put another simple shpulyu, add ShP?

Aero Technium 10,000 XSCCorps Diecasted All?? Here there is no X-ship (affects whether on smoothness course, the stamina) 7 ShP, have as the flagship of their 9, there is whether sense add?

Aero Technium 10,000 MGS (disambiguation) XSBhere there is no words and there is no issues. :cool: :love: $ :tired: $

That mark abveatury XTB XTS.
With every year reliability and the tenacity / and have dayvy, and have shimano. So until they still produce work, need to borrow. Not love to change garderop as karpyatniki. Every year they all sell and all buy.
Thank you.

Last edited by (Jan 20 2014 03:47:17)

wrote:

but only not Szymanowski Zaion

This you so I mean, he called Magnumlayt? :D

wrote:

What mark abveatury XTB XTS.

's - surf anymore,
Tbilisi - beytranner,
In / Since - generation.

Boev wrote:

This is you so I mean, he called Magnumlayt?

's - surf anymore,
Tbilisi - beytranner,
In / Since - generation.

Can this and he, there still tsyfra 7 was, yes and emergency consultation on Kiev area, too,.

Boev wrote:

This is you so I mean, he called Magnumlayt?

's - surf anymore,
Tbilisi - beytranner,
In / Since - generation.

Yes Szymanowski Zaion this Magnumlayt, CI 4 and CI 4 +

Boev wrote:

X - surf anymore,
Tbilisi - beytranner,
In / Since - generation.

Means S spare-Fyuchersy?

I of course wildly errori camping on K. Not believe themselves super special one. On katukhakh, but litol-24 and reel shimano :canthearyou: plus to everything vysheuvidenomu: Man parsed all and not put nor one placemark, 'd, uh, punch grip pliers it on the Car, not fearing his "bending" and camping on D. Interestingly that will further% -)

Bars.dp wrote:

I of course wildly errori camping on K. Not believe themselves super special one. On katukhakh, but litol-24 and coils shimano plus to everything vysheuvidenomu: Man parsed all and not put nor one placemark, 'd, uh, punch grip pliers it on the Car, not fearing his "bending" and camping on D. Interestingly that will further

This he showed as on hands with passatizhami and with a screwdriver do MOVIE Biomasteru. :D . In sight, that he already not times this did, judging by the, that so all tearing up. At all something this man, if I am not mistaken, a member of team trades abroad on fideru.

Last edited by . . - (Jan 20 2014 12:08:30)

G R E Y
Thank you for information. Could would you point to, where in Ukraine can be buy such a coil in full staff the.

He on muh uploaded video, I him there responded! Wetting the on the Car passatizhami this with steeply.

G R E Y (Sergei) give me some pointers please, on Ekseydzh FD under replace plastic insert bearing in bar groove invest or on currencies dress? To the same have inserts, that would she not was twirling, there is a. But as a ball-bearing will enshrined?

. . - wrote:

on Ekseydzh FD under replace a plastic insert bearing in bar groove invest or on currencies dress?.

The difference, as between "-on "or" on the forehead " :) I collect knot as, like, this, then put in Corps. But can be and bearing invest, then guided by an experienced polar in him.

. . - wrote:

A as bearing will enshrined?.

Nothing need not come the. There compounding under the size of the.

+1

Bars.dp wrote:

. Litol-24 and coils shimano :canthearyou: plus to everything vysheuvidenomu: Man parsed all and not put nor one placemark, 'd, uh, punch grip pliers it on the Car, not fearing his "bending" and camping on D. Interestingly that will further% -)

Under an attempt viewing arises the writing "This is video was being expunged user."
And this correctly :) There's got to say, that in networks I met video on too, whom can be be guided by. Butusually on Japanese language.

Match
Not venture to to lend advice by choice coils for maloznakomykh me ways fishing. Can be, more experienced's concluded and something will offer, and I will try comment on technical part of.
Me seems, Context look in side series of Aero Technium. Especially, if work with monoleskoy.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano 2.