All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano 2.

Reel Shimano 2.

Posts 811 to 840 of 999

ZhanatD wrote:

I dismantled here is with this reel Ultegra 4,000.

And not pity 2 Ultegru? The good same the coil, did Super better?

G R E Y wrote:

A not pity 2 Ultegru? The good same the coil, did Super better?

She awaits the second bearing in SOEs. And for fidera the speed podmotki understated, peredatka 4.8 million have it, and have Incredible 5.2. So that she I have for heavy Jig (dance), yes and more likely the handle just minute.

ZhanatD wrote:

. She awaits the second bearing in SOEs..

There can be on podshipniku on axis add. Not only right on currencies leading, but and in the back reliance as, like, this.
http://i.piccy.info/i9/eec360caa19c1da38ae0665a2343062e/1391690901/71178/631429/Tec4000FA_3_0_800.jpghttp://i.piccy.info/a3/2014-02-06-12-48/i9-5877150/800x466-r/i.gif

Last edited by G R E Y (Feb 6 2014 16:48:50)

Николай Б. из г. Й-Олы wrote:

. They there wasn not closed type.

Seems, open have Simano already nowhere there is no. But understand, normally whether coated with ShP., can be and not opening. Met complaints on "dry" bearings, very until not come across.

G R E Y wrote:

there, open have Simano already nowhere there is no. But understand, normally whether coated with ShP., can be and not opening. Met complaints on "dry" bearings, very until not come across.

If'll understand, that not stands at quietly, how lubricate? Perishing very they small.
Incidentally, as with by opening the "Mercedes for fidera", as called its representative Normarka in movie Olega?
Weeks through two, too, buy such a. Discount promised on it do.

Last edited by Николай Б. из г. Й-Олы (Feb 7 2014 00:09:50)

Nikolai B. From Propulsion The-Ola
And Gray found (Sergei) and there is the very representative.

Text or: I, too, await the this "an autopsy" :)

Last edited by Yuzik (Feb 7 2014 00:01:29)

+1

If'll understand, that not the issues quietly, how lubricate? Perishing very they small.
Incidentally, as with by opening the "Mercedes for fidera" as called its representative Normarka in movie Olega.

:crazyfun:
Yes, this and there is Seryoga.
Tomorrow all will,, too, await the :)

DangerousQ7 wrote:

Yes, this and there is Seryoga.

It seems one only I and not knew. :angry:

. If'll understand, that not the issues quietly, how lubricate? Perishing very they small.

Contrary, too browser displayed results quickly stands at should. And I their not -Lubrication, simply remont,.

. Incidentally, as with by opening the "Mercedes for fidera" as called its representative Normarka in movie Olega?

This and in fact I)
An autopsy on days will make (need mood.
On expense discount - very doubt. In comparison with the former model, this markedly "navorocheney." And "give out fresh to." To the same, the coil is it apt, it seems. With what suddenly discount.
Text or Shpuli vzaimozamenyaemye with the former model.

G R E Y wrote:

This is and in fact I)
An autopsy on days will make (need mood.
On expense discount - very doubt. In comparison with the former model, this markedly "navorocheney." And "give out fresh to." To the same, coil is it apt, it seems. With what suddenly discount.
Text or Shpuli vzaimozamenyaemye with the former model.

Now illustrate with whom je devrais envoyer.
Prices in Ukraine below than have us. How many is worth you have? Of course, me can sell not below recommended Normarkom, but cheaper, than repeater the price.

Last edited by Николай Б. из г. Й-Олы (Feb 7 2014 11:28:36)

Allowed itself in video refer on a respected masters of (G R E Y), exile on site gave in signature.

+4

Yura L. wrote:

has let itself in video refer.

Thank you, glad that HDDs had unxepectedly gone)
On 4,000-Mu there is an interesting moment. Earlier filesystem and trade mark for luxiory had huge wheels, in fact this 5,000 meeting. And if in size 2,500\ 3,000 leading armored glass) accurately increased in FD compared with the FC, then on expense 4,000 th me minds concentrated by hazy doubts. 40 grams weight simply so in the air not sciatica, and DC reluctance coils virtually are uniform. Until there is no in available 4,000 FD, to clarify this moment.
Still interestingly, that to FD suited or plastic shpuli from previous "P3,", that gives a significant the gain in weight.
Incidentally, kinda glanced in new on, as do "a short" Friction clutch. Can be replace a spring in gayke on more hard, or at all get rid of it, replacing an appropriate Daimer. Stuck and update my.

G R E Y wrote:

By the way, kinda glanced in new on, as do "a short" Friction clutch. Can be replace a spring in gayke on more hard, or at all get rid of it, replacing an appropriate Daimer. Stuck and update my.

Already did in the Tumen http://trk-tura.ru/forum/viewtopic.php? … p;start=75

http://f-page.ru/fp/684993960dc04d15b5c72c73c0e71ffb

Scottish wrote:

. Already did in the Tumen http://trk-tura.ru/forum/viewtopic.php? … p ;s tart =7 5

http://f-page.ru/fp/684993960dc04d15b5c72c73c0e71ffb

Very'm unsure on expense have become, as would nut not collapsed.

G R E Y wrote:

MA – It'm unsure on expense have become, as would nut not collapsed.

Pose to inspire resistant plastics.
Me red line of being able the hexagonal Hood from ball pens, cut off until caregiver size.

+1

volod wrote:

Bet to inspire resistant plastics.
Me red line of being able the hexagonal Hood from ball pens, cut off until caregiver size.

I have the first front wheel drive. All the rest shimano with checkbox for or baytranerom. Turned or had included and all.
When received ekseydzh FD was playing on the Stripper Friction clutch so and not understood how many need to gather steam; do.
Can and truth useful this thing-prostavka plastic?
Still question. Have my Spayreks 4,000 double here. Be appropriate it a single from Alvio? Or from what the other not expensive?

Last edited by Николай Б. из г. Й-Олы (Feb 8 2014 22:02:33)

volod wrote:

. Pose to inspire resistant plastics.

Here is and I would this path went.

G R E Y
Sergei. Was whether have you opportunity spin Shimano BIOMASTER 5,000 SW-A?

Олег 32 wrote:

G R E Y
Sergei. Was whether have you opportunity spin Shimano BIOMASTER 5,000 SW-A?

Of mixed up,

Last edited by G R E Y (Feb 9 2014 12:36:16)

Precisely SW-A, not SW?

Олег 32 wrote:

...SHIMANO BIOMASTER 5000 SW-A.

This coil with high peredatkoy 6.2 :1 - for fidera not "Yello." :nope: At victory, she you?

She there is and with 4.8 million :1. Want pick a coil, that words between Sus c5000 and Ultegroy 5500.
This kind.

Last edited by Олег 32 (Feb 9 2014 11:50:44)

Greetings colleagues decided to also wind this simple on their new reel Shimano ULTEGRA CI4 5500 XTB. So as data reel place redyuserami on 3,500 and 4500, embarked question what of them use, to not rewind several times. The first cord Dayva Tornament 8 breyd 0,08 10lb 135m.- he very then add a thin, so not ochkuya a hawk, on redyuser 3500- broke a is famously. The second cord he RYUJIN 0,1 mm 20 a1,600. 150m.- he slightly a thicker yes and razmotka lot more. Wussed out and put redyuser 4500 - it's stuck in her beking not-liked. Rewound. Put all-??? redyuser on 3,500 and cheers filament winding Lies ideal (without bekinga). Can whom use to anyone this 4-1-1, to glee times not shaking its :jumping: polgize for the quality of photo, but not can betray its old Nokia posts all. :D
http://s8.uploads.ru/RXCx1.jpg
http://s9.uploads.ru/rTVp3.jpg
http://s8.uploads.ru/G2qZl.jpg

Last edited by bormanb (Feb 9 2014 11:44:01)

+1

Олег 32 wrote:

I want pick a coil, that words between Sus c5000 and Ultegroy 5500.

Rarenium 6,000 there is still until in sale. If of course only dura-Ace interested in. Yesterday was playing on the Stripper, nothing so. (I truth chose different. For smaller money).

Here is an interesting option and inexpensive, can whom interested in - 05 New Shimano ULTEGRA 6,000

http://www.ebay.com/itm/05-New-Shimano- … 3cd0e98dfd

Truth in describing with weight made a mistake.

Олег 32 wrote:

She there is and with 4.8 million :1. Want pick a coil, that words between Sus c5000 and Ultegroy 5500.

This which 13BioSV? Raze she "between" not rapolozhitsya, because this Corps and mechanics Sus c5000 with more heavy rotor. In fact, this European Bio 5000FB. The Presents, 4,000-to with big shpuley. And nor in than not "stronger" BioFB.
Recently faced with a similar problem, sought coil under "A / S mortars" G.Loomis FLHSR 1012. Ordinary 4,000 meeting "weak" for such with President, in the modern most prestigious modeling agencies a range of nothing not found. Tried 05Ultegra5000, was well, but race reduce leverage pens. Has replaced on 02Ultegru5000, proved Ukraine. Now keep reworking Tekhnium4000FA. This the same 02Ultegra5000, but with a lesser and more easy shpuley. In term shall put Rarenium5000.

Last edited by G R E Y (Feb 9 2014 15:14:07)

bormanb wrote:

Greetings colleagues decided to also wind this simple on their new coils Shimano ULTEGRA CI4 5500 XTB. So as data reel place redyuserami on 3,500 and 4500, embarked question what of them use, to not rewind several times.

Listen, and have you their how many? Judging by the, that has done not goes through Monk's, means not karpyatnik.
Thank you for otchetik. And the I has done would first to let the line out, and then put a whammy plastic beking.
Laying fishing line of yours simply many run.
Listen, and wasn redyuser this not beking?

Last edited by Николай Б. из г. Й-Олы (Feb 9 2014 17:59:13)

Listen, and have you their how many? Judging by the, that has done not goes through Monk's, means not karpyatnik.
Thank you for otchetik. And the I has done would first to let the line out, and then put a whammy plastic beking.
Laying fishing line of yours simply many run.

Edited Nikolai B. From Propulsion The-Ola (Today 17 :52: 03)

, snap, that-whether? I not offense taken. I indeed zamorochalsya what redyuser put a. Beking after all shaking its not bear. Think the Japs the why something this plastmassku triggered. This hell is that of well-is called redyuser-in being plastic beking. :D Wu me their two pieces. Fuck I will antiquities and will win the mayoral World Cup and d’symat. :D :D :D Oleg Boev- the tempter with their immense rollers - that breaches breaches in my budget. :D

Last edited by bormanb (Feb 9 2014 18:12:12)

+1

bormanb wrote:

Podkolol that-whether? I not offense taken. I indeed zamorochalsya what redyuser put a. Beking after all shaking its not bear. Think the Japs the why something this plastmassku triggered. :D Wu me their two pieces. Oleg Boev- the tempter with their immense rollers - that breaches breaches in my budget. :D

Even and thought not was. Habits not mean trying to rile. I on one In. Weeks through two buy. Seller sleep had fled. You « in lichku for how many bought? If not secret of course. Wasn have you not six sets, as on photo Sergei?

Even and thought not was. Habits not mean trying to rile. I on one In. Weeks through two buy. Seller sleep had fled. You « in lichku for how many bought? If not secret of course. Wasn have you not six sets, as on photography Sergei?

In each a coil three shpuli. Three kit redyuserov 3,500 and three 4500. The price such a same as and have you you higher wrote. Incidentally in the past year was you in category: Yoshkar-Ole-liked. A good city and people good.

Last edited by bormanb (Feb 9 2014 18:19:08)

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano 2.