All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano 2.

Reel Shimano 2.

Posts 61 to 90 of 999

MOA wrote:

point I about this and write. For ekstrakhevika feel more comfortable coil a lot heavier than me. Or I again not correctly understood?

Most interesting here, that understand here much easier than explain its opinion. All the more obyasnyalschik from me still the. Ah stuck as can.

In spinninge as balance desfasurare know same. Here is in pikere and woof on prop 15, on my eye all priblizheno to this. In heavy and ekstrakhevi all a bit harder. Can be achieve ideal balance some tackle "in drawn", but work these showerbooth will quite're uncomfortable with. I would instead words balance applied word harmony cordage and the fishing trainer (yes and to Light with deal on Picker this, too, applies).
Here is one thing place it was mishandled in hand, and another there is no. Why? Weight, topovost, build and camping on D. Under this after all not have no meaning. The coil to him - on balance perfectly, but pulling poorly, deal dumping or on rings hangs - flour one will. Workers weight - every place it has a small interval scale with whom conveniently work this snastyu. Less and more can be, but not so comfortable experience. And most automate, that after all don, as and that, and with than should be on logic. Length and build rods up, the size of the and weight coils, raskosami or pletenka, where and whatever headings, harvest regulation. Reviews than. And brought together all together - works, well works, but. Comfort, up on the harmony there is no. Why? And here is not know. All on attainment of. But as their to hand or explain?

Fighting wrote pro weight in the handle for balance. Absolutely correct decision (as option). Such and in billiard kiyakh was, and in spinninge. But better watch, as balance on nakhlystovykh my own rods are clamoring for. There this in the rank slightly whether cult of. Without him there nowhere. But. Balance will - this mathematics. And here is harmony?

Now on examples. Here is DM100 + PXR I like. And here is Banax Piccolo 130 (with any coil), ah not my. Absolutely labor tackle, but. Thought need DM160 or 130 buy and will me happiness. Tried, are there is no. , too, not my. Other still tried, and think will I have quite nebyudzhetnyy option ekstrakhevika. And that to do? And there is a penny ante Volkswagen Jetta TDI Mifine Antrax 3,30-3.90, ah here is which year understand, that want something better, but raze not'll... I'll figure reason, on which he me not suits.

P.S. And not case nothing universal. Feder for us "tool", but not metal, but rather violin. She in unison with priest sound must. And this all community and strictly individually.

+3

оксиген wrote:

A to derail hand as two finger. I for example already two months'm ready for stardom after with an elbow, after of extreme tandem-marathon in Ternopil.

S-R-Y for offtop. If interestingly, there is way to as on couple of-top three months regulation forget about him without curiously drugs. Drop in lichku.

Oleg_GOR

All this is true but.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

I would instead words balance applied word harmony some tackle and the fishing trainer

Harmony this the notion of subjective. Based on sentiments every rights. One this be, Different and look on this sick to the. And to balance (net mechanics) relations not has. So I would this in together not my. I same led speech about purely mechanical notion of a balance within discuss weight "ideal" coils to fidera.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Fight wrote pro weight in the handle for balance. Absolutely correct decision

+100500. I and himself long to this came and tried to to balance tackle the coil-feeder prikruchivaya on the end of the finished phonographs lead. Mechanical balance made their a freaking amazing! But absolutely not symmetry! :crazyfun: "Prikrutka" this not fit in, either be in a common tackle. And I these experiments works.

MOA wrote:

. And balance he and in Africa balance. This when holding udilishche in collects and it transsexual minimum strain on brush. And weight coils in this as counterweight length of his rods up very is important. Say so directly proportional length of his rods up. There is no?

There is no. And that is why:
And) This is not nakhlyst. As balansirovochnyy cargo, coil extremely unsuccessfully is located - in place grasp with. Nothing she there change the balance not can. Especially with early forward stogrammovoy shpuley :) It is much more effectively will consolidate cargo in late pens. Some sort of lead funghi any. But and this increasingly in illusion, because:
It comes) basic strain creates weight vymatyvaemoy trough and resistance water, and all of this on huge interacting rods up.
Morning will become Oh than we with you we? About how, that coil must be heavy? Oops. :canthearyou:

+1

G R E Y wrote:

usage Oh than we with you we? About how, that coil must be heavy? Oops.

Not need to a shrink. Personally I dispute about how, that weight coils should conform to weight and length of his rods up. And respectively coil for ekstrakhevika will harder than coil for lights. On one simple reason, that ekstrakhevik harder lights and from-for length burden on brush have him more than have lights.

G R E Y wrote:

This is not nakhlyst. As balansirovochnyy cargo, coil extremely unsuccessfully is located - in place grasp with.

"Unsuccessfully" this still not means "hopelessly." I would not argued about weight coils, if would katushkoderzhatel on feeder was somewhere in district 3-4 rings. :crazyfun: There that either do weight coils indeed it's just so frustrating. :crazyfun:

MOA wrote:

I same led speech about purely mechanical notion of a balance within discuss weight "ideal" coils for fidera. Prikruchivaya on the end of the finished phonographs lead. Mechanical balance made their a freaking amazing! But absolutely not symmetry!

I pro nakhlystovikov truth not joked. Other. Big aesthetes by in fishing it catching hardly certainly. And as seek of absolute balance cordage they long have learned. "Mushka" same not weighs nothing, and far pulyayut. Only tackle works. There gruziki on supplied in, on coil. Coils and rods up on classes. The cord, heads and beking this at all the, and all on precise the scale.

I flies himself'm knitting, so "Halytsh ukha" read and heard narratives pro it creativity, but here is not catching never experience.

MOA wrote:

. But my I.M.H.O.,, that when holding the amount collected feeder (. + coil), feel need only weight reel in the hands of..[/img]

My IMKhA in is, that precisely so in some stores and "soar" coils :glasses: :D
Ideally, if coil will enough a solid and powerful, with sufficient a long pens - let modicum 100gr weighs. Nothing for the worse not will change, only for the better. , too, most, on my view, concerns and weight udilisch. Than he less - the better.

For few years industrialized fishing fiderom, struck me that balance as such he of course there is. But he applies not only from location center of gravity some tackle in collects. This observation themselves, you have after assembly perfectly is housed center of gravity (even with a counterweight to in handle), and here is began practice. Impose, stick falls or water-heater Vymatyvaem the feeder, on the handle reel need first adhere effort and do together gather steam; to she finally'm exhausted back. Ah and here is that such balance? "Where truth brother?" (With)
I there higher posted photo ekstrakhevika. Eiaee I on him a carp on ”. The first time was hunting for such fish tank. Catching on as tactics. Trough in 120g big Corum. After every a carp or his poklyovki sent 20 units on point zakormochnykh. Ah and forth in pace one times in five minutes until next poklyovki / apprehending. Sazanikh poklyovok in day was units on 12-18. Accounted for project this "800g assembly" about 5kg crack feed with six morning until three days. And realistically I not worked on wear. And if stick would failed the, and coil "not time served" and need was pressed on the handle. Yes I would mad we just finished) so that there is things more important things to location center of gravity in cordage.

+1

MOA wrote:

. Not need to a shrink.

Nothing not perekruchivayu, seriously. Dispute precisely with this assertion:

MOA wrote:

. Weight coils should conform to weight and length of his rods up.

Me at all seems, that we search for problem not there, where she there is. Classrooms coils abound. If Normark answers my uveschevaniyam and driver-??? RareniumSi4 5000FA.
Than more think about everything this, the more me seems, that the problem in my own rods. Indeed do, in rings. Keep in the hands of AeroTekhnium 10,000. Weighs slightly more a pound and a half. Capacity boundless. Need a only commensurate - a fishing rod)
http://i.piccy.info/i9/cbd45ef6c9ed62cc2272bfaf7405521a/1389088794/79903/631429/1.jpghttp://i.piccy.info/a3/2014-01-07-09-59/i9-5707782/750x500-r/i.gif
Increasingly in my opinion, of course :)

Last edited by G R E Y (Jan 7 2014 14:02:29)

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Only tackle works.

Not only. Have nakhlystovikov importantly technique zabrosa. And there is have them their (wide) great many.

duffy333 wrote:

basic demands to any as center of the spool perhaps will such:
- powerful pull - coil in 4,000 th size on dura-Ace must quietly work with kormushkami until 80gr net weight inclusive (enough the Long here, a major the main couple, bearings "there where need");
- vymotka for 1 turnover handles not less' 10 "or above, and for udilisch Hevy and extra-Hevy class in district 1m;
- the commercial with a closed podshipnikom;
- "rapid" Friction clutch;
- petty "matchevaya" shpulya either shpulya with showerbooth "prostavok", have expensive underlying risks its depth (for example, as have Shimanovskoy series of Aero for the European market);
- binding opportunity purchases spare shpul.

There is the problem dirt on the hands of. Respectively, need legkorazbornoy surround Knob - to less has became clogged and easily was brush your. And simple system rotor-shackle, so same legkorazbornaya for cleansing and lube. And maximally protected from dirt mechanism.

S-R-Y for offtop. Nor to whom personally not applies, simply was having a flashback.

As something one familiar me told one history:

Asked his each to teach to drive machine. Sat across-go. And the and asks: "But on how many degrees need reverse drive cars, that would machine fitting because it was so in this turn?." Hi,. Me, says, glitched pohlesche than heroes in final scene "Revizor." But on how many? Ah. Keep craning drive cars - machine tide is turning in, in the process you win back drive cars back. Why the hell would here can do something need?

+4

Oleg_GOR wrote:

. Why the hell would here can do something need.

Ah. Can do - this for techies, man :glasses:.
Than less degree, those steep drive cars :tired:, as something so.
And otherwise as find the most an ideal rul7! :question:

AeroTekhnium 6,000\ 10,000.
http://i.piccy.info/i9/5eab964d335c314423fd8d4248fb8708/1389107870/53982/631429/IMG_0683_800.jpghttp://i.piccy.info/a3/2014-01-07-15-17/i9-5709291/624x684-r/i.gif
Here is in comparison with Eksiey
http://i.piccy.info/i9/25cf159bb7e0e79278e91663c20ba013/1389107919/59377/631429/IMG_0684.jpghttp://i.piccy.info/a3/2014-01-07-15-18/i9-5709297/800x493-r/i.gif
http://i.piccy.info/i9/8867b765f0090fb536d18575f1676e48/1389107969/71561/631429/IMG_0689.jpghttp://i.piccy.info/a3/2014-01-07-15-19/i9-5709303/800x465-r/i.gif
Here is in comparison with ADSR envelope begins S5000FG here
http://i.piccy.info/i9/9d1390d8caed0ebcd558d3dcc5bd09ca/1389108009/101440/631429/IMG_0692.jpghttp://i.piccy.info/a3/2014-01-07-15-20/i9-5709310/800x523-r/i.gif
Most powerful the rod diameter of 6mm. As and in Stella, in gayke bearing.
http://i.piccy.info/i9/e64f08ba4ce21c040e0a70accaac767b/1389108060/48510/631429/IMG_0668_800.jpghttp://i.piccy.info/a3/2014-01-07-15-21/i9-5709313/745x573-r/i.gif
Klipsa such a, as need to :)
http://i.piccy.info/i9/2aed697d8810a3984492585a93c3505a/1389108182/51976/631429/IMG_0676_800.jpghttp://i.piccy.info/a3/2014-01-07-15-23/i9-5709324/752x568-r/i.gif

So, question - than bad this coil in as a as for maximal scale?

Last edited by G R E Y (Jan 7 2014 19:25:38)

Correct visual comparison with perhaps the most interesting coil of modernity with average classroom. Justice sake of - the difference in price tripled.
http://i.piccy.info/i9/685ca6d434ff8ebf7f03c06206019c97/1389109014/57663/631429/IMG_0697.jpghttp://i.piccy.info/a3/2014-01-07-15-36/i9-5709389/800x463-r/i.gif

G R E Y wrote:

So, question - than bad this coil in as a as for maximal scale?

The answer odnaznachen-price. Yes. And weight under 700g. Too perishing, with it weight there is many run coil from Club for Micha's Zamataro in times 5 cheaper.

Last edited by Чима (Jan 7 2014 20:09:09)

Чима wrote:

the answer odnaznachen-price. Yes. And weight under 700g. Too perishing, with this weight there is many run coil from Club for Micha's Zamataro in times 5 cheaper. "

Nathin '. There 500 with small.

Last edited by G R E Y (Jan 7 2014 20:21:53)

G R E Y wrote:

AeroTekhnium 6,000\ 10,000.

This the coil realistically of a badass, but the price. :canthearyou: Of-for this, it there is no future in as it comes to shagging.
Moreover, even in size 6,000 she a bit a little too big for. Need not forget, that increasingly ??? fishing not karpovikami. Have us often quite other tasks. In primarily this had forced a white fish those created by different size. Every seeks possess such line, which not will avowedly oglobley. Even the most powerful fidery are equipped with relatively small rings in comparison with karpovymi udilkami. Posibility to set on such feeder megatraktor, too, not correctly. As least, will be a strong beating in rings on vymatyvanii from-for big difference in size rings and the circle described rotor coils. Can be, of course, and on feeder questioning rings diameter of 40-50 mm, but this will be already not feeder. Will ensue furious raskolbas on zabrosakh from-for excessively bears a fittings. Nor about what dynamics and unobtrusive speech go not will. In my opinion, maximum the size of the powerful reel to fidera - this 5500 on dura-Ace. This as times the the optimal option, which will allow and far continue to cast until and quickly old rope-a-. On rivers with a strong the passage, where need powerful coils, we fishing most often dace, gusteru and bream in size until 1 kg. Under it catching such fish, especially on for competitions, in primarily is important the speed. Not only the speed vymatyvaniya, and and the speed industrialized fishing. And than easier and travel-sized kit, the higher the speed industrialized fishing and less fatigue. In my opinion.

Last edited by Boev (Jan 7 2014 20:35:55)

+3

G R E Y wrote:

There 500 with small

Oops come on, I watched not on magnesium, what same on magnesium the price the, even frightening to imagine :confused:

G R E Y wrote:

No deal. There 500 with small.

Ah if be accurate - 550gr. Such a same category: Magnesium - 495gr (with 6,000 shpuley). The most a new modification Aero TECHNIUM MGS (disambiguation) XS-B -440gramm and she only caught up to in weight - Tournament BASIAIR QD - 440gramm. But Dayva on 2 year before withdrew and a little bit of a cheaper.

Boev wrote:

Even the most powerful fidery are equipped with relatively small rings in comparison with karpovymi udilkami. Posibility to set on such feeder megatraktor, too, not correctly. As least, will be a strong beating in rings on vymatyvanii from-for big difference in size rings.

Can, increasingly deal in rings?

Vadkh wrote:

. Such a same category: Magnesium - 495gr (with 6,000 shpuley). The most a new modification Aero TECHNIUM MGS (disambiguation) XS-B -440gramm and she only caught up to in weight - Tournament BASIAIR QD - 440gramm. But Dayva on 2 year before withdrew and a little bit of a cheaper.

This and there is category: Magnesium, XSA.

Last edited by G R E Y (Jan 7 2014 22:03:29)

G R E Y wrote:

Perhaps, increasingly deal in rings?

Pro rings Oleg further all wrote :dontknow:

duffy333 wrote:

. Pro rings Oleg further all wrote :dontknow:.

Perhaps, I am mistaken. But me seems, that fideru shrift insufficient attention with hand producers. There is no complexity put large high and simultaneously lungs wearing a ring Titan) on long-. For scale 100-150 g. No trouble such rings, in comparison with existing, trigger should not, in my opinion. They even easier. And will allow questioning large coils.

G R E Y

Perhaps and mistaken, but rather at all not you wonder. You know how many is worth one thing titanium ring Fuji 30-pay? In Internet found for 40 bucks on discount. And if 40-pay? And if their two consecutive put, not to mention, that would all? How many will cost - a fishing rod for final consumer? You so listening to, so and Normark with your recommendations not listens, and producers fidernykh udilisch not have about simplicity implementation such ordinary problems, as waging own business :D with President I feel safer and there a magnesium aero. All is logical.

On rodbildingu producers as times fideru attention higher rooftop shrift. And rings on my own rods not from shit in such size and in such a numbers dotted. Here and dependence from test, and from by building, and to on enough subtleties forms evenly were bestowed on individuals burden on vyvazhivanii and not created "point tension", and to "the torch" in them optimally, there was. Mass the nuance. So that simply put rings your fair share diameter this quite not decision :no:.

полотенчик wrote:

Perhaps and mistaken, but rather at all not you wonder. You know how many is worth one thing titanium ring Fuji 30-pay.

And himself something as thinking :) Nu, and sho? One times live :)

полотенчик wrote:

. Producers fidernykh udilisch not have about simplicity implementation such ordinary problems, as waging own business :D

Oops, Dima, not step on corns :D “Business - one thing, with President - quite another :) coils there same. Was would feeder so same psychoanalysts, as spinning - were would and the right with President-reel :)

полотенчик wrote:

. With President I feel safer and there a magnesium aero. All is logical.

Point, in nature .lyublyu :) Piece gonna be a turkey turnips :D

Last edited by G R E Y (Jan 7 2014 22:44:56)

duffy333 wrote:

. Rings on my own rods not from shit in such size and in such a numbers dotted. Here and dependence from test, and from by building, and to on enough subtleties forms evenly were bestowed on individuals burden on vyvazhivanii and not created "point tension", and to "the torch" in them optimally, there was.

Frankly, not understood. And wanted to would. 'm on feeder, as on serfovuyu stick with nodding is :D Illy heavy-dzhigovuyu with the same nodding is. In short, far throw 100gr., but with chuykim had the tip. Why would not use another map rings - not understand. Why would not and-dance stuff out about serfovykh fishing gear?

:flag: A that, Tournament Pro LD Heavy Feeder 3.90m and 4.20 already not rolls for large coils? :canthearyou:

Last edited by JURI (Jan 7 2014 23:01:11)

G R E Y

Aksakaly not would give to lie to, but feeder and your fishing bobber in Europe psychoanalysts far more, than spinninng, so that you for them not worry about it. Those same The English. So that, as me seems, we the accurately them nothing new not will tell. So, as spoke professor Transfiguration, account for "Silence and listen to", that say and make those who these Hypnotizes already more 50 years, and not only recently stopped harvest springs. This I the, not shifting to personality.

Last edited by полотенчик (Jan 7 2014 23:05:03)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano 2.