All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano 2.

Reel Shimano 2.

Posts 901 to 930 of 999

G R E Y wrote:

We here about wheels the newest katukh

Incidentally, frame in subject about entrails the newest katukh.

Driven by gear shaft Shimano a Vanquish 4,000after 1 season.

http://s8.uploads.ru/PvE3m.jpg

There is and in keg of with honey, spoon tar.

Last edited by полотенчик (Feb 11 2014 20:06:31)

+1

полотенчик wrote:

driven by gear shaft Shimano a Vanquish 4,000 after 1 season.
There is and in keg of with honey, spoon tar.

Strange. This after all not asserted? More on dismissed it seems. This not where sea salt "just ate"?

There is no, this not where sea salt. And that this - one God known. Versions of many, but as it on fact - figs his knows. Simply fact.

полотенчик wrote:

No, this not where sea salt. And that this - one God known. Versions of many, but as it on fact - figs his knows. Simply fact.

It seems on chemical impact, clearly not mechanics.

G R E Y wrote:

So far on chemical impact, clearly not mechanics.

Agree, as by izedeno.

Vadkh wrote:

. Agree, as by izedeno.

Bottle of spermicidal lube "from garage"? :D

G R E Y wrote:

bottle of spermicidal lube "from garage"? :D

On first season crawl in coil?

On marine dismissed it seems
+++

Vadkh wrote:

. On first season crawl in coil?

I lezu, as only'll get from boxes :playful: independence, how many just funny is? Perishing better very increasingly wash, peremazat, to rebuild and be confident in a coil.
In short, likely, the top photo from series of "so will with every, who signs up it comes\ have-shnuyu katukhu their Japan" :rain:

Last edited by G R E Y (Feb 11 2014 19:58:17)

G R E Y wrote:

bottle of spermicidal lube "from garage"?

In sense? Coil a new mark.

Vadkh wrote:

At first season crawl in coil?

This, on fact, the right approach to ????? for their katukhami. If season, of course not 5-10 fishing trips.

ruslanvolg wrote:

At marine dismissed it seems
+++

Closing, the coil on marine a fishing trip this not was. Of salt there address not where.

Our the main version of - marriage details, on the idea of its must were otbrakovat on factory.

ruslanvolg wrote:

At marine dismissed it seems

Very can be. Although bronze unlike dyuralya more reception desk and of salt.
towel
Dima but on leading shesterne pockets of destruction there is?

полотенчик wrote:

This is, on fact, the right approach to ????? for their katukhami. If season, of course not 5-10 fishing trips.

After season - understand. But in the early?

G R E Y wrote:

Well, likely, the top photo from series of "so will with every, who signs up it comes\ have-shnuyu katukhu their Japan"

:confused: :dontknow:

To what this?

Elekto-khimobrabotka, there is in technology production this details?

полотенчик wrote:

re- iterate, coil on marine a fishing trip this not was. Of salt there address not where.

And obscene version of can be. Who any with don't know why he's been pissin 'on the reel :crazyfun:

Vadkh wrote:

After season - understand. But in the early?

Today perhaps day such? :whistle:

полотенчик wrote:

driven by gear shaft Shimano a Vanquish 4,000 after1 season.

Vadkh wrote:

Dima but on leading shesterne pockets of destruction there is?

http://s8.uploads.ru/6XtQN.jpg

On fact, this "ave lost" at work coils, fortunately, not competitors. Simply some vague, and as on me, a malign fact. Destruction not in zone contact, so that fisherman relieved has sighed, that couple of need not to change already after 1 season.

towel
Dima, about than you. If man climb in coil after season and drugged there an aggressive lubrication (version of Grey)
The why he you on next day coil on revise has brought? (The gears and not in one day skhavalo - perhaps). Here is I about than.
And if himself's being greased in mid-sezono - the me it is unclear? Here is I about than.

полотенчик wrote:

. To what this?

The kind, nor to what. Think, in light of this, version of about surprisingly marriage the most a plausible.

Vadkh wrote:

. Drugged there an aggressive lubrication (version of Grey)

Take away version of back, were would traces prazheniya and in other places. Leading untouched, driven by on job –, too,.

Last edited by G R E Y (Feb 11 2014 20:20:07)

Vadkh

No one nowhere not climb. Nothing not in different colours. Man bought a new coil, eiaee fish in during season, then sent on Newark, Care. All. Where are starting any other version of, I wasn gave stage for growth such theories? :disappointed:. Similarly, the day such. Magnetic storm :D

At all coils such a class - this same not Designer "collect himself", the overwhelming majority fishermen simply fear there to climb things, yes and need no there is no. To rattle off 500 bucks and "is stuff them with some" there what gloating air in mid-season? :insane: Usually owners such money for coils not engage in initiative does (them simply once), and this correctly.

полотенчик wrote:

Generally coils such class - this same not Designer "collect himself", the overwhelming majority fishermen simply fear there to climb things, yes and need no there is no. To rattle off 500 bucks and "is stuff them with some" there what gloating air in mid-season? :insane:

This version of Sergei (Gandalf the Grey) :D

G R E Y wrote:

bottle of spermicidal lube "from garage"? :D

Last edited by Vadkh (Feb 11 2014 20:24:53)

Anyone knows, when in sale emerge katukha Shimano EXAGE 4000FD?

slavik76 wrote:

anyone knows, when in sale emerge katukha Shimano EXAGE 4000FD?

I you can say accurately. They already in sale, have us at least already gender-year accurately.

Manowar wrote:

I you can say accurately. They already in sale, have us at least already gender-year accurately.

I mean interesting 2014goda.

slavik76 wrote:

. I mean interesting 2014goda.

Shimano EXAGE 4000FD already came in sale. Seems, still in late summer. Although this novelty 2014 th year)

Last edited by G R E Y (Feb 11 2014 21:07:03)

Vadkh wrote:

But in the early?

After some moments, and more accurately, was opened a new coil, and within not ’, and spectacle propels substance and after this. Bought a new coil, sent on MOVIE and LOVISh quietly.

slavik76 wrote:

And I you for interesting and say, Ekseydzh FD. http://s9.uploads.ru/t/ZypUG.jpg

slavik76 wrote:

On it already discount went Link:D

Last edited by Олег 32 (Feb 11 2014 22:23:27)

полотенчик wrote:

``Our the main version of - marriage details, on the idea of its must were otbrakovat on factory.

Here is this likely. Not can this be consequence of seasonal exploitation.

Олег 32 wrote:

At it already discount poshliSsylka

Edited Oleg 32 (Today 20 :23: 27)

Thank you, but on a their there is no, called was on aquatoriums, too, on shimano Pe, too, there is no

Manowar wrote:

I’ve bought a new coil, sent on MOVIE and LOVISh quietly.

Here is so I enleve expensive coils inclusions as precisely in Japan, to not to think, need to their with retailer bear on MOVIE.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano 2.