All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano 2.

Reel Shimano 2.

Posts 991 to 999 of 999

sendy wrote:

By the way, "balls" such same, as and in video :glasses:.

Cool expensive Japanese balls. In Knob can be and challenging put, and native from knoba save.

. . - wrote:

What same all ??? instead connected puts?.

Here need to think, try. Raze hands not come. In the system "Baytraner Spul2" there is helpful brake on movement, not allowing break the nut on shpuli. Reproduce his in conventional gayke, it seems, cannot be. In short, need something kulibnichat.

G R E Y wrote:

1425 need to think, try. Raze hands not come. In the system "Baytraner Spul2" there is helpful brake on movement, not allowing break the nut on shpuli. Reproduce his in conventional gayke, it seems, cannot be. In short, need something kulibnichat.

In ultegru I not'm gonna go climb. :nope: In it baytranerom can be move to limit.
Me interestingly this do in Ekseydzh FD.

Last edited by . . - (Feb 14 2014 14:20:54)

G R E Y wrote:

A here is here not would argue. This impossible. I go... I go on their vote rivers, know every an ambush, every out a hole, the exit. Who where lives, as and where] swims, than now is engaged in a.

21st, Sergei, so have you already expertize for as industrialized fishing there is :D
It deal such, minute tinier steps. :D

Ruslan74 wrote:

Help please figure out with coil.

Of these bodies, for lights.

Ruslan74 wrote:

BIOMASTER 4000 RA 340 4,8
TECHNIUM 4000 FD 310 4,8
ELF 4000 320 4,8
EXAGE 4000 FD 320 5,2

For the medium.

Ruslan74 wrote:

12 ELF 5000PG 355 4,8
TECHNIUM C5000 FD 315 4,8
ELF C5000 315 4,8
TECHNIUM C5000 FC 320 4,8

I, too, 'm keeping an eye coils for lights and the medium. Will talk about its preferences. For light fidera'm in side Shimano 11 'Exsens BB 4000s.

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTAwMFgxMDAw/z/kBYAAOxy3zNSgP2M/$_35.jpg

Gear Ratio: 4.8
Weight: 315g
X-SHIP
bearing (S A-RB / Roller): 5/1
Maximum drag force: 10.0kg

For the medium Shimano Rarehium CI4 5000FA.This is real pyatitysyachnik with a powerful power mechanism. :cool:

http://cdn.positive.com.tr/mormani/_docs/i400/8/88ca9_shimano-rarenium-ci4-5000-fa-olta-makina.jpg

Gear Ratio- 4,6 :1
Weight- 315 g
Bearings- 6/1

Boev wrote:

. Man, which was accustomed to convenience :crazyfun: harvest zadnefriktsionnymi coils got them playing flag, will not simply stops to stay clear of from them.

In subject, modicum speech about baytrannerakh. But adore this author:
". Specificity fashionable now kind of industrialized fishing carp requires, to under poklevke the fishing line is could relatively freely get out of here with shpuli, until fisherman's gonna take off its bring, iznezhennuyu ass from Barcelona congress and gets until with President. Initially, when syorfovye coils still not were well adapted for karpyatnikov, in of England was absent primitive production braking screws that allow quickly weaken tormoznoe effort and so same quickly restore his. Then producers made in pillar appropriate changes. In real moment have Shimano such a system is called Baitrunner spool II. Syorfovye model with this mechanism have index XT, without him XS. "
http://www.daily-fishing.ru/snasti/reel … _14000xtb/
Here is, undoubtedly like would the specimen moreover "spacious problem-wa."

G R E Y wrote:

But adore this author:
". Specificity fashionable now kind of industrialized fishing carp requires, to under poklevke the fishing line is could relatively freely get out of here with shpuli, until fisherman's gonna take off its bring, iznezhennuyu ass from Barcelona congress and gets until with President. Initially, when syorfovye reel still not were well adapted for karpyatnikov, in of England was absent primitive production braking screws that allow quickly weaken tormoznoe effort and so same quickly restore his.

I this author believe an idiot :D When in of England have come up with coil and your cast, the Japanese still on horsebacks with swords pranced around. :D

And coil which he describes super. Ordered itself 3, truth ultegru CI4 + 14,000 XSB :cool:

His would to take on one day sports, or even an amateur karpovoy fishing, Agency skarba, where toiling down you can 2 buckets in day, boat,, are you checking up for mundane, to barbecue not is it burnt, vodka not heated :D
This not with spinigom walk on side and fish, you pricks voblerami :D

Last edited by (Feb 15 2014 17:00:16)

wrote:

A the coil which he describes super. Ordered itself 3, truth ultegru CI4 + 14,000 XSB :cool:

As works in them flayting drag? In than his unlike simply clutch. With front baytranerom has understood, and this not gather additionally in any way.

wrote:

. I this author believe an idiot.

Similar goes rather characterizes you, than this author :playful:, without doubts in eminently competent and an esteemed practitioner.

wrote:

. When in of England have come up with coil and your cast, the Japanese still on horsebacks with swords pranced around. :D

When the Japanese in written-rate swings mirrored terrabayty information about its history and thought world, the British still with trees not stop occupying :D What same concerns fishing arm and help to him demands, then here the Japanese far ahead planet the entire. The quality of snovnoy masses biggest selling in Europe coils - the good the illustration. And wasn only rails.

wrote:

. This not with spinigom walk on side and fish, you pricks voblerami

Precisely had forced witnessed in impose is the most intellectually by the capacious way fishing, dvigayuschem development cordages for all rest ways. Absolutely increasingly first emerges in spinningovoy it comes to shagging, and only then technology are switching in other cordage.
Deal here, apparently, in that, in spinningovoy it catching people engage in precisely catching and only Ideology. People absorbing precisely fishing, not than any still. Not until traditions)

Last edited by G R E Y (Feb 15 2014 17:38:09)

wrote:

. Ordered itself 3, truth ultegru CI4 + 14,000 XSB :cool:

Perhaps, here you not quite are right. For industrialized fishing heavy trend to fully shackling shpulyu before zabrosom utterly necessary. And after zabrosa well would weaken Friction clutch until worker range. In this ties coils with index XTB, akess system "Baitrunner spool II", look preferable to. Wasn there is no?

Last edited by G R E Y (Feb 15 2014 17:36:01)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano 2.