All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano 2.

Reel Shimano 2.

Posts 121 to 150 of 999

fm967 wrote:

SU100 in life encounter opinion, that coil too the easy for fidera. The entire "katushkoprom" dobivaetsya reducing weight, (SІ4, Titan), and you need a from chuguniya?. Interestingly, you buying feeder in no clothing left, beret his on "potryakh", he lie down you "in hand." But need a still coil. I when give coil, then than she harder (regardless of producer, under one size), those feeder all more ceased "lie in drawn." You still spiningistam tell, that on Spin with test 3-7 grams be appropriate coil with weight 180 grams. But on test 10-30 gram it need a already in weight 300 grams. Simply enter Smicor on spiningovyy site and I want you to tell there this. With you will roughly so.

Not see for themselves need pursue little whom would the nor was, spiningistam, fideristam and indeed. If would all all understood, or although would half of people, think number of proposals was would be far less :D A about selection reel and its weight, so select not on the principle of easier-better, and on the principle of mimic, and in weight, too,. Me more comfortable harvest when - a fishing rod is balanced, the more khevik or ekstrakhevik. On ekstrakhevik the coil need a not less 570gr., perhaps on top dayvy slightly less, until say not can.

+3

G R E Y wrote:

Skyfall logic things, if "you swing it" from serfovykh coils - the and the positioning rings must be a similar.

Not from good life use serfovye coils. And if still and rings more likely under them, then this already will not feeder, and serfovoe place it.

Last edited by MOA (Jan 8 2014 14:03:12)

duffy333 wrote:

. Feder was born and was developing in of England, where positions dura-Ace always were charitably not very in differences from continental Europe. Basic "fidernye" brands as times British,. So that surprise, that less just they interested to do their rods up adjusted for dimensional / opportunities coils dura-Ace. They have Dayva and their mestechkovye brands.

Me until not very understandable, where have fidernykh udilisch its feet are rising, say so :) And why on them such rings. Think, over time (and with the help Olega :)) different motives. But Simano and their fidery makes. Therefore, assumes for them any reel. And this accurately not Dayva :D A more precisely - not "mestechkovye brands."

duffy333 wrote:

. Big Pita's this all ??? in primarily net carp-phishing. And not from good life their on severe feeder place. And that until "otvoevyvaniya market" and create "purely as reel", then here dura-Ace "tried" quite recently - "mega-fidernaya" coil Aero Feeder FA :angry: Mega-designers from dura-Ace have made it is unclear that for 200 with wheelbarrows bucks :canthearyou: A what were on it hope.
Can find here on Forum my and not only my reviews on it after test-drive..

Read-with, as same.
Even not tossed coil in the hands of, me it was clear, that she for scale 20-30gr. What genius marketing an easy time setting its with fiderom - much the puzzle. Blast kastmaster for horizon on gossamer line they made - here is this its. Can be, Mr. Picker. On greater she not is capable. By and large, this at all matchevaya coil.
Ultegra of C4 +, me seems, very Good in terms of Donkey\ fidera. And derivative from AeroTekhniuma.

Last edited by G R E Y (Jan 8 2014 14:04:00)

MOA wrote:

. Not from good life use serfovye coils. And if still and rings more likely under them, then this already will not feeder, and serfovoe udilishche.

That neither say, and it is unclear me, why on fiderakh such rings. Strange this. Nevki there questioning, thingy, isn't :)
Nothing bad in serfovom approach there is no, me seems. Powerful some tackle under an obscure impose significant scale. Increasingly very sibling donke\ fideru.

G R E Y wrote:

There very sibling donke\ fideru.

Donke yes, fideru there is no. :playful:

G R E Y wrote:

Because understanding of will come later, not immediately.
Here too many just. And materials, and logic design. And experience, and patents on fruit this experience. But try to change it you shall not pass - importantly, to you identified with Vasha coil I same buy for 100ue camp Simano, not even magnesium another producer.

With assessing current situation would argue, and here is with so fast not became would push it.

In first, need not praised by dura-Ace on unattainable the pedestal for reasons:

1. I have son one thing time seriously was bicycle. And cost he have him after all modifications, almost as the domestic car. So here is from dura-Ace (initially the prescribed), there little that remained. Says: "And not most the best they all make, there is and much bigger problems than."

2. Complex bearings (and similar system) for military aviation in sovke, no one in world could not repeat nor on thwart, nor on the-, nor by the quality of. (Proof not will, believe me perishing on word). And the power details from titan of and camping on P. Americans and the British only began to explore look at in sovke in "during 6." For them this "unpredictable material" was (on their words of). They only alone corpus have learned "sculpt" (Nothing not reminds.

3. Here is here with you discussed an oldie Riobi. And why they before – rather than rolling such are decent? And now already full that? Yes simply initially its feet grew from the Japan oboronki. So it was all simply and reliably. (Ah who still from "throes caste" would In questioning one mechanism and on 1,000 and on 4,000?) A here is then "seven times" resold the countess, and here is outcome.

4. Not so long you with Vadim (VadKh), "tussling" on expense coils Dayva. And wrestle divided, that coils, lower and middle price range, ah not fountain by the quality of. With dura-Ace the same history?

5. Concept of "Gottlieb Wilhelm Daimler" "Oh nevechnykh products" and ?, and D "being gorged" already long and to stay. Back until not routing, this loss of solid profits. And the outcome we already see.

6. Ah write can be many. And this until enough.

Preliminary conclusions:

1. And D, and ? until two of the most established player on market coils.

2. Both have far not the most best (but good, or better say ample for market) in world ideas, patents, enforcement, the quality of.

3. Both more interested in extracting maximum profita from current situation and struggle only between themselves.

Summary:

1. Lock antlers with them in top models hardly who until will. There is no sense purely on businesses, not on technologies.

2. The Bottom segment have them already confidently otvoevyvaet all whom not decisional laziness. (Under desire can be revere line about budgetary on at different forums.)

3. The average segment already began to. And their duties strangers are not worse in two-three more expensive products exempted big Deuce.

4. And his Majesty China until still seriously not tackled this deal. And the right ideas, patents and camping on D. They simply steal for this.

5. On market suddenly can emerge a new player with large ambitions. And ideas, and experience will find pohlesche, than have big Deuce. Was would desire to and money.

6. But and G-2 may yet unleash situation in favorable for us side, if the situation with players and coils on market will change.

Epilog: "Man assumes, only central commands."have to wait and-will see, that better for 100 bucks take. Now, accurately not dura-Ace. And for 200, too,. More 200, ??? yes. All I.M.H.O.,.

P.S. Mean in arsenal and dura-Ace, and Dayva, and Preston, and is how the, and Riobi, and camping on D. Nor has never I’d say poorly nor for what firm. All coils nobody chose emphasized. And there is no of them nor one - better the other. Each for its goals, for their money.

P.P.S. This simply thought aloud, nothing more.

+1

G R E Y wrote:

What nor say, and it is unclear me, why on fiderakh such rings. Strange this. Nevki there questioning, thingy, isn't

Starting point judging by around the was matchevoe place it. And by definition midwives particularly an obscure impose not be counter-productive, hence and low posazhenye rings which in supplements to everything have and smaller weight. That would understand until the end of need to engage in rodbilding camping on E. What rings far are being called into and that gives every kind of rings specifically, principles of building carte rings, and camping on D. And camping on P. Then desirable buy to example spiningovyy the form, the rings, all terms of global-to leave, move-to leave. Then will become understandable that gives the kind or a different the positioning ah and camping on D.
Theme large but not to community, need to perelazit.

G R E Y wrote:

Nothing bad in serfovom approach there is no, me seems. Powerful some tackle under an obscure impose significant scale.

And under a strong marine fish, poklevku which screw up simply impossible even if to shvabre spinning to let the line out.

G R E Y wrote:

There very sibling donke\ fideru.

Not compare donku and feeder. This is so same incorrect approach, as to compare VAZ- "entertaining Quiz" and any a modern Import srednebyudzhetnyy sedan. Simply polovi several times simultaneously fiderom and "and la zakidushkoy-surf" on Dnieper River on devices up, and then on-start somewhere on KVKh and compete as inditsiruyutsya poklevki, as vyvazhivaetsya fish, as and how catches. Only and coils, and the main, and snap (a montage, dog leashes but also, hooks, trough) must be identical. Because until not catch himself to speak difference between not tickles. As spoke Zhvanetzky: "Let us debate about taste oysters and thai coconut nuts with those who their ate.":tomato:

G R E Y wrote:

“I don’t until not very understandable, where have fidernykh udilisch its feet are rising, say so And why on them such rings. Think, over time (and with the help Olega) different motives. But Simano and their fidery makes. Therefore, assumes for them any coils.

Can watch material as times "about" - the Soviets by choice rods up. English option. As states directly from first hands - with the homeland fidera.

I have same such a sense of, that fidery dura-Ace and coils dura-Ace now intersect only, when enter shops. So say knots hand not tweets, that creates leftist. Especially this continental Europe concerns. Under than those who Taxation and participate in designing types accurately know, that they make, for what and whom harvest will. Here is only not know with what coil.
For of England they modicum in its time its "matchevyy" catalogue issued Shimano Match Gear Guide UK 2011 / 2012. And the thanks to Shimano UK and in efforts due slice of breeding English fishing market. Incidentally, as times since the late 2011 th and on real moment dura-Ace sharply increased advertising their products precisely in interesting nicknames for segments - plug, feeder, match, carp-phishing.
Still nuance. I have incapable impression, that under term "Match"for continental Europe in dura-Ace understand precisely enleve game stand poplavochnoy snastyu. While those same nicknames this the term denoting sporting presnovodnuyu fishing on a white fish and melkokarpu with the help as being, so and poplavochnykh and tackle shop.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 8 2014 15:07:46)

G R E Y wrote:

Nothing bad in serfovom approach there is no, me seems. Powerful some tackle under an obscure impose significant scale.

Sergei, and why? Ah will udilishche provides hurl for 200m., and that? Dace in freak pace made there harvest? She and closer there is. Or gender-life to train on such distance there is in point constitute? Ah this only entities under force will. Or harvest, before for this full Calmness? Otherwise "blot" smeared will on dozen meters.

Serfovaya for fisherman and feeder I.M.H.O., different things. And if there is desire to, can be and on serfovoe udilishche put swing or trolley onto a side Keever. In than the problem something? Here is only no one this not makes. And why?

Oleg_GOR wrote:

. I have son one thing time seriously was bicycle.

Bicycles-bikes. But if would your son so same seriously was coils, as bikes, then spoke would the same, that and I :)

Oleg_GOR wrote:

3. Here is here with you discussed an oldie Riobi. And why they before – rather than rolling such are decent?

Materials and the accuracy of assemble. Now this changed.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

4. Not so long you with Vadim (VadKh), "tussling" on expense coils Dayva. And wrestle divided, that coils, lower and middle price range, ah not fountain by the quality of. With dura-Ace the same history?

In is something and deal, that not the same. The Bottom\ middle class Simanovskikh coils now far more interesting Dayvovskogo, even to compare difficult. But see we with you here different things. You - that I praise "its quagmire." I - that in near future will appear new cool coils from dayvy, that should be very interestingly :)

Oleg_GOR wrote:

5. Concept of "Gottlieb Wilhelm Daimler" "Oh nevechnykh products" and ?, and D "being gorged" already long and to stay.

Calm :glasses: 10 years guarantees give in Australia on products Simano now. Range of coils virtually the same. Enough long? :glasses:

Oleg_GOR wrote:

2. The Bottom segment have them already confidently otvoevyvaet all whom not decisional laziness. (Under desire can be revere line about budgetary on at different forums.

'm reading, of course. But and I about these "all whom not decisional laziness" write often. Would have turned over "Kharbinskiy" very a long. Your optimism not will split, no one nothing not otvoevyvaet. Coils to do not are at, and live expense of very, yet caring users. Although hope I not my, next will OkumaRTKh.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

5. On market suddenly can emerge a new player with large ambitions. And ideas, and experience will find pohlesche, than have big Deuce.

Still "suddenly can" & bestseller happen. Or a in Earth of hitting. ????, this more likely opportunities :)

Oleg_GOR wrote:

. We shall-will see, that better for 100 bucks take. Now, accurately not dura-Ace. And for 200, too,. More 200, ??? yes. All I.M.H.O.,.

And for 100, and for 200 - accurately Simano, this – my opinion relatively spinningovykhcoils. That concerns fidernykh - simply not know. Judge can only on designs and their scrutiny, confirm conclusions practice until not can.
Text or Also simply thought aloud :)
With respect.

Топор wrote:

At ekstrakhevik coil need a not less 570gr.,

Utopia!

Топор wrote:

. Starting point judging by around the was matchevoe place it. And by definition midwives particularly an obscure impose not be counter-productive, hence and low posazhenye rings which in supplements to everything have and smaller weight.

Here is and I came to similar conclusions. Me seems, you are right.

duffy333 wrote:

. Not compare donku and feeder.

Years 15 ago I and words something such a not heard - feeder. But practised instantaneous zakarmlivanie (from spectacle-cases for that period did trough). And have watched poklevki on the tip, because not suffer on a fishing trip increasingly, that sounds. Truth, catching a major fish.

Errori that crash. With their terrestrial questions :D but'm scheme a new coils ultegra ci4 + 5500xtb and see there in goes 3 shpuli, plus insert on shpulyu to reduce lesoemkosti 2 Tennessee This realistically so? On rest ultegrakh on schemes go 2 shpuli as usually. Clear this up for this moment.

+1

G R E Y wrote:

the Axe wrote (and):

. Starting point judging by around the was matchevoe udilishche. And by definition midwives particularly an obscure impose not be counter-productive, hence and low posazhenye rings which in supplements to everything have and smaller weight.

Here is and I came to similar conclusions. Me seems, you are right.

I think, that the problem diameters rings strongly, volatility winter theoretical bataliyami. Heavy there's gravy under departing has huge inertia unlike 3-5grammovoy spinningovoy blesenki and influence on its flight small rings not so important.
About this and wrote jure MatchBritish, experts Dayve.
Second, there is theory, that needs shock amplitude oscillating movements fishing line of yours under zabrose.
But these let theorists engage in. Personally I easily ways short on the right me distances, and harvest on distance further 80 + meters believe for themselves not comfortable.
Drive newcomers necessarily harvest on distance there is for a hundie, believe child disease becoming a for fisherman as fiderista. :crazyfun:

Вячеслав У-У wrote:

polgize that crash. With their terrestrial questions but'm scheme a new coils ultegra ci4 + 5500xtb and see there in goes 3 shpuli, plus insert on shpulyu to reduce lesoemkosti 2 Tennessee This realistically so? On rest ultegrakh on schemes go 2 shpuli as usually. Clear this up for this moment.

This realistically so, only inserts more, and they two diameters.

Last edited by kanisch (Jan 8 2014 15:51:13)

Vadkh wrote:

becoming a for fisherman

Need to discern key words camping on K. Fisherman even without mentioning harvest on sotke will always be on step ahead and on accuracy, and on accuracy in wind, and on tempo :yep:

G R E Y wrote:

Years 15 ago I and words something such a not heard - feeder. But practised instantaneous zakarmlivanie (from spectacle-cases for that period did trough). And have watched poklevki on the tip, because not suffer on fishing increasingly, that sounds. Truth, catching a major fish.

Years 35 with plus ago me "senior" are taught, that each donka touted on certainly-the chosen point. Far a major fish can approach the is unknown. And constitute need always only in it same every impose (if of course tactic not will change).

Indication poklevki and then were and "on the tip" (I have the boatmen two short glass reinforces plastic rods up, were bumming in exchange for 6 any from their its arsenal), and "on wand", and "on should sit." And on "treschetku Nevsky" on carpe.

All was, only now this a different level of, in primarily on tactics, not on getting. In my opinion.

P.S. In those times perhaps have provodochnikov was something extended. So and catches have them were much bigger problems than in total mass.

G R E Y wrote:

Years 15 ago I and words something such a not heard - feeder. But practised instantaneous zakarmlivanie (from spectacle-cases for that period did trough).

So and no one not heard. Think and 10 years there is no as this the term have us emerged. And the in highly narrow circle enthusiasts. And in a broad iaeoiaa, again thanks to these enthusiasts, buttressed by normal choice cordages from various producers so at all not more 3 years.
On "stalku" ??? ?? ? ? with any since the have us in Kyiv on Dnieper River gets caught. And indeed experienced "'re a Stalinist" puts an shanku better idea many places fidera. And under klevake there the entire tackle such as, not only vershinka. But the entire charm of this some tackle ends, when fish "strongly urine is dilute water", nekrupnaya or's cranky and need sensitive some tackle - and here is here begin talk, that "iaaoou davlєnіe" and fish here there is no.
Pro enleve on-start this at all separate conversation.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 8 2014 15:54:04)

Топор wrote:

We discern key words camping on K. Fisherman even without mentioning harvest on sotke will always be on step ahead and on accuracy, and on accuracy in wind, and on tempo :yep:

Ah in first need to, have cordage allow this do. Second achieve quality and stable zabrosa on such distance there is. And third averagely-tempovaya fishing on such made it requires excellent health. And not let-god to melkosran point densely not occupied. :D

+1

Vadkh wrote:

A third averagely-tempovaya fishing on such made it requires excellent health. And not let-god to melkosran point densely not occupied.

Minimalistic audio collages you simply is far from this themes, although honestly say not gather additionally in any way why? After all all there is for this, even the need, judging by choice and tackle shop. Not offense, but to speak or argue need to with knowledge affairs. Had forced on the far-distance there is this pace of not three minutes, but trust me me that keep steadily long pace of in 15 tzhe not simply even on 70 fringes. And for sranyu there not climb. To what you want board 70 meters, available even for my wife, about than still need to to speak. Okay on this in this the Frost all.
Correct, Everyone same as same need a good the film on zabrosu and around the that for this need to, this simply bestler was would. All from grasp with until pace. As the in the past year said a word, tried, but very not pull off too many need to to lift material and correctly to lift. And palliatives engage not want.

Last edited by Топор (Jan 8 2014 16:12:13)

the Axe
I so much times worthy, that on dalnyake spy plywood and poklevki has been going on expense 1-2-3. Then was naked hook and can be was sit until "new broom." And conversation goes not for 70 meters, and for 80 +. And to do impose times in two minutes very exhausting in during hours, and all the more long session. So that pro subject, I would not argued.

Топор wrote:

. Me more comfortable harvest when - a fishing rod is balanced, the more khevik or ekstrakhevik. On ekstrakhevik coil need a not less 570gr., perhaps on top dayvy slightly less, until say not can.

Know, people very grudgingly would with the myths, in which believe. For attempt to rid themselves from myths they and started fed, and on conducting sort from God Kubara burned. So that to stones in its a kitchen ready :D But two path here increasingly-same see.
The first - logical. Shall go from has been almost entirely negative - coil at all nothing not weighs. Technology stepped degrading in unbelievable, and a huge she's wiry and powerful coil size 10 100,000 weighs a hundred grams. You think, for extra-khevika she on somehow reasons not be appropriate? You seriously so think? (Theoretically the impossibilitychange the balance udilishche coil already viewed in the Frost).
The second path - a practical. Can be buy AeroTekhniumMG and try harvest them. I very I'm so sorry for the, who through dozen fishing trips tried to would you slip something another instead him under sauce "this for balance" :rofl: A can be and otherwise - no chair or any space to a small, easy and rapid center of the spool the handle with enormous-sided shrug. Coil, of course, sdohnet for couple of-top three fishing trips. But practical misconception about the "balance with President with coil" guaranteed :)

Last edited by G R E Y (Jan 8 2014 16:24:43)

G R E Y

Sergei, ah views exchanged, now question as to pros (without the shadows yet). Turn to notable examples? I man pragmatic and "no easy on rise." For me the best, this enemy good. So all how me. Ah themselves realize. If gather additionally in any way, that except League ? or D me another not be appropriate, buy their not fiercely without much consideration. If will telling Mayfayn and is how the, d harvest they.

Here is that by my the:

Ekstrakhevi - dura-Ace Ultegra 4500 XSC = 200 $
Heavy - Preston 5,000 PXR = 150 $
Volkswagen Jetta TDI - Riobi Eksiya 4,000 (the old) < =1 00 $
A short Lite - Riobi Eksiya 1,000 (the old) < =1 00 $

That for these money can offer in return, from any firms. Ah can be and more expensive, if the quality of moreover cost will. At prices am asking given, that in Russia some tackle more expensive. In advance thankful.

P.S. All colleagues, too, d thankful for advice.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Sergei, ah views exchanged, now question as to pros (without the shadows yet.

Very not love award shows titles and labels, but if me in than something and can be calling a "pros", it will be spinning. And here me need a not simply she's wiry the coil. Me need a perfectly generating coil. Around the - easy smooth move, work with pletenkami, weight. Increasingly-as, in this respect Ireland - the public far more FoxIt Reader displays, than fideristy. And guide the choice reel we will a bit different demands. With against this background, Bohrmann answer

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Ekstrakhevi - dura-Ace Ultegra 4500 XSC = 200 $
Heavy - Preston 5,000 PXR = 150 $
Volkswagen Jetta TDI - Riobi Eksiya 4,000 (the old) < =1 00 $
A short Lite - Riobi Eksiya 1,000 (the old) < =1 00 $

That for these money can offer in return, from any firms.

Ultegra 4500 XSC - its same and left would. Perhaps - something from previous pokaleniy Simano in size 6,000-8,000.
Preston 5,000 PXR - has replaced would on something 2 th year Simano in size 4,000.
Both Eksii has replaced would EkseydzhemFD or 13Naski in appropriate size -4000 and 2,500. Incidentally, Your Eksii equal in capacity. 1,000-I even stronger - less rotor, better pulling :)
With respect.

G R E Ywanted to would clarify your experience industrialized fishing fiderom. You simply give the valuable advice and argue about on to fideru so, as-if you the rich experience. Commit bezapellyatsionnye statements. And arguing about with practices that not one year engage in profound interpret fidera.

+2

G R E Y wrote:

First - logical. Shall go from has been almost entirely negative - coil at all nothing not weighs. Technology stepped degrading in unbelievable, and a huge she's wiry and powerful the coil size 10 100,000 weighs a hundred grams. You think, for extra-khevika she on somehow reasons not be appropriate? You seriously so think? (Theoretically the impossibility change the balance udilishche coil already viewed in the Frost).
The second path - a practical. Can be buy AeroTekhniumMG and try harvest them. I very I'm so sorry for the, who through dozen fishing trips tried to would you slip something another instead him under sauce "this for balance" A can be and otherwise - no chair or any space to a small, easy and rapid center of the spool the handle with enormous-sided shrug. The coil, of course, sdohnet for couple of-top three fishing trips. But practical misconception about the "balance with President with coil" guaranteed

If would a with's distant zabrosom or've had practice with him on feeder, then not wrote would such a :no:
'm going to ask question:
With somehow fidernym kit (udilishche + the coil) easier rattle the power zabrosy entire fishing trip- have which "center of gravity" / "point balance":
And) for toe episode katushkoderzhatelya in side done;
It comes) accurately on one another's feet katushkoderzhatelya;
In) under toe episode in side finished.
:question:
I shall remind, in feeder is the grip two hands on zabrose - for's foot reel and the most the tip finished.

G R E Y wrote:

Preston 5,000 PXR - has replaced would on something 2 th year Simano in size 4,000.

And can be concrete model in price 120-150 dollars, and we consider, than they worse for industrialized fishing fiderom on River with headings, feeders 80-120gr compared these same Preston :flirt: I'm trying to neutralize "under clip-on earring", on the main pletenka from 8lb until 20lb, depth 4m +, distance there is 40m +.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 8 2014 17:07:51)

Oleg_GOR wrote:

. Ekstrakhevi - dura-Ace Ultegra 4500 XSC.

A little bit of a get real clever :) It seems, to community :glasses: There are have Simano "a wobble" - bearings should be so much, how many this class coils been paved. And nor painball more. Respectively, if X-Ship ltd.. has brought this Ultegre bearing in the back reliance - the somewhere this bearing "has cost." And "has cost" his with right-wing reliance shaft leading armored glass). Instead him have questionable pleasure contemplate nave box (4004:
http://fish.shimano-eu.com/media/fishin … 806784.pdf
And this not the Hood. Over time, currencies won't even matter in place contact with vtulkoy. Roughly here is so
http://i.piccy.info/i9/d16beccb703fc52f311fa53cea5d17ff/1389185886/62871/631429/Fokoma_2_800.jpghttp://i.piccy.info/a3/2014-01-08-12-58/i9-5713314/651x655-r/i.gif
Starts "gulyat" in vtulke, couple of perekosobochit, wear will accelerate have repeatedly, and soon old on her way out. Avoid such a dramatic development events can be, replacing an this nave box (podshipnikom. Together obtain moral satisfaction, showing betraying me producer, ogranichivshemu thus resource coils :glasses: A couple balls, seems, touted in Knob pens. Have a look-see tomorrow on booth.

Last edited by G R E Y (Jan 8 2014 17:06:20)

G R E Y wrote:

10 100,000 weighs a hundred grams. You think, for extra-khevika she on somehow reasons not be appropriate? You seriously so think? (Theoretically the impossibility change the balance place it coil already viewed in the Frost).

And I probol say about this.
Here is if error will find such material, technical characteristics, the price, let him will stay earlier, then the man (firm) miliardery.

Last edited by fm967 (Jan 8 2014 17:04:51)

G R E Y wrote:

MA – It not love award shows titles and labels,

Pros this not title. For you coils this profession, how I understood. History pro "bolvanchikov" in circus professional struggle perishing tell not d. But their, lovers so nor never and not beat.

G R E Y wrote:

Something, once. Not be appropriate. Went and bought in no clothing left, here is so goes. And than better will. To change substantially decrease on soap ah not Sharon.

G R E Y wrote:

Both Eksii has replaced would EkseydzhemFD or 13Naski in appropriate size -4000 and 2,500.

Than EkseydzhFD and Nazca better? Cost more, weigh more, there is no beskonechnika, less bearings. Ah pro "zamanukhi" type SOEs with ceramics, X-stud and camping on D. Out. Through 10 years on them consider. The that they fine to begin with, if until mind bring not dispute. "Ez-from" regard. I OK in province live. Far from (Moscow tower). With spare parts progress has been slow. Craftsmen there is no.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano 2.