All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano 2.

Reel Shimano 2.

Posts 211 to 240 of 999

Incidentally on days should to come almost on were Kuplennyi Biomaster 4000fb. Here is and'll try out katukhu from S.

Grey, I can give on you extra-extra-khevik - Browning King Feder 4.50m / 200 g. Weight letterhead 420gr. Rings - any Big-Pete can be questioning. Build, incidentally, to serfam close - on weight snap in 100gr at all not vgruzhaetsya the form.
Hunt with so in pace although would perezabros in 5 minutes hours 4 with kormushkami a net weight in 100gr on distance there is although would 70m. Pro 100 even not say. Very many interesting thought about razvesovki all this affairs in head climbs.
And still Browning for this examine alternative treatments for river series of has manufactured ankle weights, which in the most supplied in vkruchivalis. To what would this.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 9 2014 00:00:28)

+1

duffy333 wrote:

ambient, I can give on you extra-extra-khevik - Browning King Feder 4.50m / 200 g.

About than conversation? Man at all khevik in the hands of not kept, and him immediately "’ in head." :crazyfun:

fm967 wrote:

So see gruziki? In this case install there much worse off coil, on mikrodzhig say 5,000, 7,000, weight drift to the most leg.

Ah forum the fidernyy. Let us and begin operating these guise of udilisch. In subject - as on expense Ultegry on Lite? And Dumchev but. :flag:

Yuzik wrote:

By the way on days should to come almost on were Kuplennyi Biomaster 4000fb. Here is and'll try out katukhu from S.

I congratulate, a cool katukha. Within - SusteynFG. Then simple cheap, and spooling a lot heavier than me.

duffy333 wrote:

ambient, I can give on you extra-extra-khevik - Browning King Feder 4.50m / 200 g. Weight blanca 420gr. Rings - any Big-Pete can be questioning.

Thank you. Seriously, exploited would proposition. , it is a pity not season.

duffy333 wrote:

. And still Browning for this examine alternative treatments for river series of has manufactured ankle weights, which in the most supplied in vkruchivalis. To what would this.

Indeed, to what would this? Their same in too lungs coils vkruchivat need to, as I understood :rofl:

MOA wrote:

. About than conversation? Man at all khevik in the hands of not kept, and him immediately "’ in head." :crazyfun:[/img]

Sir, I that I'll live with. Together suddenly - that will talk about stage development, on which is fidernoe udochkostroenie :crazy: Bo something me here disquieting. As something far increasingly from comfort and hairdryer-shui, in which and should algun man on a fishing trip.

Last edited by G R E Y (Jan 9 2014 00:22:29)

G R E Y wrote:

By the way, about Dayve. That there for - What...? Basia, which "an ideal fidernaya coil"? Found several species, all - direct competitors AeroTekhniumov.

Yes, rather contrary dayvy forward were vypusheny. And so full analogy. If be precise - this reel for karpovoy industrialized fishing without baytrannera.

G R E Y wrote:

that will talk about stage development, on which is fidernoe udochkostroenie :crazy:

Was perched.

+1

G R E Y wrote:

Bo something me here disquieting. As something far increasingly from comfort and hairdryer-shui, in which and should algun man on a fishing trip.

Ah so, put on King Feder coil weight in 100 grams, here the hairdryer-Shui and will emerge! :crazyfun: A through couple of hours active industrialized fishing at all nirvana will come. :crazyfun:

G R E Y wrote:

And it keeps suddenly - that will talk about stage development, on which is fidernoe udochkostroenie Bo something me here disquieting. As something far increasingly from comfort and hairdryer-shui, in which and should algun man on fishing.

Think, that on very even a normal level fiderostroenie have leading fidernykh brands. Because as so mutually exclusive requirements save-perhaps little still where there will - and hurl should well and accurately, and parasitic fluctuations need not, and weight of must be as can be less, and supply ruggedness as for zabrosov so and under outsiders mechanical impacts (the fall of the, nechayannye strikes about anything), and signs poklevki should log, and on devices up / on the wind his should not rocking, like this, and manage fish tank should, and shock its tugging on vyvazhivanii, to subtler dog leashes but also not vomited / lip fish crocheted not raspanakhalo.
Perhaps any fidernoe place it top series this the art and engineering thought - there can be a field day developers. Than cheaper udilishche, the more compromises - however as and in katushkostroenii :disappointed:

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 9 2014 00:57:19)

duffy333 wrote:

Probably any fidernoe udilishche top series this the art and engineering thought.

Its a favorite Antares deceptive and believe. That on TTKh, that on design and thwart. Simply pesTnya with choruses of! :cool:

+1

MOA wrote:

Nu forum the fidernyy. Let us and begin operating these guise of udilisch. In subject - as on expense Ultegry on Lite? And Dumchev but.

I for lungs coils. There is ultegra Hapoel Tel-Aviv F.C. 5,500. Here is she for Hevy. 'm using on stoyakakh under industrialized fishing carp.

MOA wrote:

Nu so, put on King Feder coil weight in 100 grams, here the hairdryer-Shui and will emerge! And through couple of hours active industrialized fishing at all nirvana will come.

Kill me, I not gather additionally in any way, as from easy reel can much to root hands? Why from 100 grams brush'll fall off, and from 1 kg simply nervana will come? We are talking about on with conflate asynchronous traction characteristics but different things weight.

fm967 wrote:

Kill me, I not gather additionally in any way, as from easy reel can much to root hands? Why from 100 grams brush'll fall off, and from 1 kg simply nervana will come?

Here on Forum difficult describe. Yes still and scribbler from me still the. Deal in in ofChina forces in interacting. We same trawl as lever? One hand in point balance holds udilishche, and the second this lever moves. And to reduce force the necessary for this crowbar and need this balance. And the coil serves as would a counterweight to length of his fidera. But this still not all. Weight reel helps stabilize udilishche in moment zabrosa. Hence and the accuracy of. Understand that of hectic, but this precisely so. ???? no one says, that weight coils should be the maximum. He should be appropriate length of his and weight fidera.

Vadkh wrote:

Yes, rather contrary dayvy forward were vypusheny. And so full analogy. If be precise - this coils to karpovoy industrialized fishing without baytrannera.

The answer not you Vadim, and G R E Y

Not quite so. Aero tekhn MG 10,000 not suited for fidera, she perfect for monoleski adds 0.3-0.4, that for fidera nightmare. And laying phase of to round perfect for thick mono, but for gossamer pletenki this not the. Coil shimano aerotekhnium MG10000 vysshyy class as and - What...? Basia, but dozen shpuli have shimano more than have basi, because desirable rings not less 40mm.
Have basi shpulya longkast opposite cone, less in diameter so dance.Is with fidernymi quesadilla.
This 2 competitor in karpfishinge. Incidentally shimano throws with fishing line on as much as 2 Dam further.
Dura-Ace Aero and tekhn MG10000 182m, and dayva basyaair on 180m :D 1425 Uncle Szymon's ottopyrila dayvu, but only to the mono. With a twist hadn (on dayve), shimano lose dayve decently.

Матч wrote:

Answer not you Vadim, and G R E Y

Not quite so. Aero tekhn MG 10,000 not suited for fidera, she perfect for monoleski adds 0.3-0.4, that for fidera nightmare. And laying phase of to round perfect for thick mono, but for gossamer pletenki this not the. The coil shimano aerotekhnium MG10000 vysshyy class as and - What...? Basia, but dozen shpuli have shimano more than have basi, because desirable rings not less 40mm.
Have basi shpulya longkast opposite cone, less in diameter so dance.Is with fidernymi quesadilla.
This 2 competitor in karpfishinge. Incidentally shimano throws with fishing line on as much as 2 Dam further.
Dura-Ace Aero and tekhn MG10000 182m, and dayva basyaair on 180m 1425 Uncle Szymon's ottopyrila dayvu, but only with mono. With a twist hadn (on dayve), shimano lose dayve decently.

Funny to read. When write that dura-Ace or Dayva Being thrown, Kidaet torchbearer and - a fishing rod, coil on third place. And figures 180 -182 Dam for Ukraine perhaps record, at least such athletes I not know, wasn that toddler its same record broke.

Last edited by оксиген (Jan 9 2014 01:23:28)

+1

оксиген wrote:

That's funny to read. When write that dura-Ace or Dayva Being thrown, Kidaet torchbearer and - a fishing rod, coil on third place. And figures 180 -182 Dam for Ukraine perhaps record, at least such athletes I not know, wasn that toddler its same record broke.

Edited oksigen (Today 01 :23: 28)

That here your desktops?
Reel are on 3-is, by place, she on its place, camping on K. Very is important laying filament.
Let not dayva and shimano, and Daiwa Tournament ® BASIAIR ® and Shimano Aero TECHNIUM 10,000 MGS (disambiguation) XS-B
This 2 as the flagship of two eminent firms, very popular have karpyatnikov around the world.
Threw, the horse his understandable, one person, torchbearer in Europe, one snastyu with different coils, basyaair and aerotekhn mg10000. Data on memory with Forum, then whether karptaym, then whether karpfishing. One thing remember accurately, that the difference about 2 meters in favor of shimano.

On expense cat's rap sheet is, his personal record185 forge the

As states feel difference :D

Terry Edmonds is champion world, official space endurance recordUnited Kingdom’s on range missiles zabrosa Karpov pounder 246 meters.
. The personal recordrange missiles accounts for 261 Dam
Now can be laughing :D

duffy333 wrote:

. Think, that on very even a normal level fiderostroenie have leading fidernykh brands.

Very interestingly. But we diverted attention from themes :)

Матч wrote:

. Aero tekhn MG 10,000 not suited for fidera, she perfect for monoleski adds 0.3-0.4, that for fidera nightmare. And laying phase of to round perfect for thick mono, but for gossamer pletenki this not the.

Here is this already interestingly. Himself about this thought. But XSA raises shpulyu for 2.5 turnover pens, and with such width lesoproema used winding should be sufficient already for cords from # 1.0. Shpulya with direct cone over that hardly use to anyone, but in goes there is the second, an equal.

Матч wrote:

. Aerotekhnium MG10000 vysshyy class as and - What...? Basia, but dozen shpuli have shimano more than have basi, because desirable rings not less 40mm.

, too, substantially.

Матч wrote:

. This 2 competitor in karpfishinge.

This is understandable. But us interested reel in another application of.

MOA wrote:

Delo in in ofChina forces in interacting. We same trawl as lever? One hand in point balance holds place it, and the second this lever moves. And to reduce force the necessary for this crowbar and need this balance. And coil serves as would a counterweight to length of his fidera

You still forgotten, that after zabrosa the feeder vymatyvat need to.
Will talk pro their sensations.
Bought I itself Dutch master 130, put on him coil even asked you I castes 460 with beytranerom (ah was I have such a already in available) leaving a bit and postponed feeder in side for a moment, hands otvalivalis.
On next a fishing trip decided to to experiment. Put on EBM katukhu dura-Ace ekseydzh 4,000 and begun to see clearly. Impose sitting, without pressure have 112 or 118 gather steam; reel with the feeding trough bullet from Preston 60 grams + fodder. Capturing the I these showerbooth five hours and hands wowed less, than for gender hours with coil even asked you 460.
So sho ship types- wet coil need to still and account for their physical opportunities, to harvest comfortable experience was.
In my opinion.

+1

оксиген wrote:

. Funny to read. When write that dura-Ace or Dayva Being thrown. (Yesterday 23 :23: 28)

http://i.piccy.info/i9/0921ac55d2f96a84ab5a2781e89e3e80/1389252095/39628/631429/dcp_0272_500.jpghttp://i.piccy.info/a3/2014-01-09-07-21/i9-5717453/500x333-r/i.gif
Daiwa Tournament Basia 45QD with #5 Spool, 263 yds 12 lb (mono line capacity)
Spool length =4 5mm
Spool diameter =6 6mm
Weight 495gm or 17.5 oz
Paired with a Breakaway HDX slightly modified, i.e has a Fuji SIC High Frame (HVSG) 30mm gathering guide set 54 inches from the reel stem. Remaining guides are SIC as well. Length = 13' 5 1/2"
http://i.piccy.info/i9/bc2c3415fe444a1adce7d0ad1faeb05b/1389251975/46876/631429/dcp_0271_500.jpghttp://i.piccy.info/a3/2014-01-09-07-19/i9-5717447/500x333-r/i.gif
Shimano Aero Technium MGS 10000XSA..440 yds 12 lb mono line capacity.
This is Shimano's latest offering and one more looker it is!
Spool length =3 5mm
Spool diameter =7 6mm
Weight 495gm or 17.5 oz
Paired with a Breakway HDX slightly modified, i.e has a Fuji SIC High Frame 30mm(T-HVSG) gathering guide set 55 inches from reel stem. Remaining guides are SIC as well. Length =1 3' 5"

Both reels spooled with 20lb Power Pro and 65 lb Power Pro casting leader.

Hatteras cast used in all cases.

Using 8 oz egg sinkers.

Temperate around 90 degrees, high humidity, slight 5mph tail wind.

Three casts with each setup, then, to eliminate rod influence factor, switched rods.

All distances were measured with a range finder.

Cast 1
Daiwa 140 yds
Shimano 147 yds

Cast 2
Daiwa 142 yds
Shimano 149 yds

Cast 3
Daiwa 143 yds
Shimano 150 yds

Switched rods.

Cast 1
Daiwa 147 yds
Shimano 153 yds

Cast 2
Daiwa 153 yds
Shimano 158 yds

Cast 3
Daiwa 142 yds
Shimano 157 yds

The heat, humidity, and walking were taking it's toll. I threw the Shimano a couple more times and equalled the 158 yds, but did not exceed it.....I stopped at this point.

Source of http://www.pierandsurf.com

Last edited by G R E Y (Jan 9 2014 11:23:11)

MOA wrote:

duffy333 wrote (and):

Perhaps any fidernoe place it top series this the art and engineering thought.

Its a favorite Antares deceptive and believe. That on TTKh, that on design and thwart. Simply pesTnya with choruses of! :cool:

Signature author

http://you-nick-name.ru/straightedge/7476.png

So can be say about eminent brands, to example Shimano the same Antares. And here is there is I have Flagman Sherman, like as have mandated from series of types flagship of the, but work of literature art his raze not one. The form falls on zabrose, neoprene. Has burst (marriage, so as there katushko - holder too the Long, which gouger neoprene. Under driving the coils), calligraphy on form Flagman Sherman - this stickers (regularly have made in range, and aluminium kleili already here. Intense stick) But brand flagship of the only evolves, all have them ahead, perhaps.

All I.M.H.O.,.

When wrote "work", had in view top line of those brands, which "ask fashion", on fidernomu market, not only have us, and at all.

Матч wrote:

Aero tekhn MG 10,000 not suited for fidera, she perfect for monoleski adds 0.3-0.4, that for fidera nightmare. And laying phase of to round perfect for thick mono, but for gossamer pletenki this not the.

And here is that interestingly, only now observed. In latest pokalenii serfovykh rails, including Ultegry, Simano again been lost on submission shpuli. T.’s, laying has become more parallel. If AeroTekhnium XSA raises shpulyu for 2.5 turnover pens •, then number of gather steam; pens XSB me ARGUMENTY considered - shpulya grapple crawling. A similar history with former generation Ultegr 4500\ 5,500 and current. Command shpuli has slowed, albeit not so heavily, as in case with AeroTekhniumami.
Understandable, that slowdown applying shpuli improves work with monoleskoy. But it same threatens normal work with cords, especially with the subtle. There is from whom experience use of cords with the latest generation these rails?
• as puts an in comparison with Basey - in sight on photo higher

duffy333 wrote:

When wrote "work", had in view top line of those brands, which "ask fashion", on fidernomu market, not only have us, and at all.

Sergei, and that such "fashions" for you personally in this hobby?

"Fashions" in feeder? I in fiderostroenii this see the next way - this the that with fanfare and as "mega competitive advantage"is offered and ??? on market somehow any leading brand. Ah, for example, have "nicknames" enough long went fashions virtually on all consecutive fidernye letterheads for questioning match rings. Someone same the first this made? It have them on market and understandable - far have them particularly not challenge with their povalnym anti-imperialist platnikami. Although with ordinary quesadilla was would and not worse, in my opinion.
Or here is still, those same nicknames - bomb rod! And essentially the same Picker :dontknow: Nu can be with slightly more a powerful and rapid komlem.
Than not options another trends:
- a long "theme" than more vysokomodulnyy carbon fibre, those this better and more expensive: Im "than more the better", SVF have dayvy, all more numbers and marking and in karbonakh on Shimanovskikh my own rods. And is worth in daunting very and very iaaa?aai.
- titanium other branching or rings Fuji K.
Still example: First was fashionable "rapid" build, then all have spoken pro "paraboliki" (and until now some who often call they the, that parabolikom never was :canthearyou:), and now "progressive" build this "our I" :flag:

+2

Sergei, in photos there is although would two creative tide mainstream and alternative she same classic (example creativity Cartier-Bresson's old and problem) so say, mainstream this environment that hold marketers do in peg little world by issuing of new purchases as hardware so and program, in hunting so same roughly. But in feeder where an alternative for? Is that the Gavrily preach the "profitability" session and there is the kind the most classic from photos?

Last edited by El Amigo (Jan 9 2014 16:24:35)

El Amigo wrote:

But in feeder where an alternative for?

"An alternative for" in feeder this not to go after here for all novelties and topovymi rigging of this ship, not "apgreyditsya" as only emerges something new, and care a on this and simply with head descending in fishing trip :flag: Wu nicknames there is even the term for "shopping addicts from fishing" - "A global economy tart"(verbatim "Gorgonzola tart? With rigging of this ship") ;) If honestly, then for "dubinschikov" we all under this the term get stuck :crazyfun:
In other words, "classic" this be indeed fisherman, be able "to read" body of water and indeed harvest fish, than chtoby pile fishing priblud to do kind of, that you can this to do. All these station / rods up / reel not more, than tools, which indeed will help first and will not help the second.
All I.M.H.O., :flag:

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 9 2014 16:54:46)

+3

In my opinion the it I.M.H.O.,, ah and himself care a on fashion has tried? I like would all understand of what you wrote, but Sherman on the phone harvest there is no desires. :confused:

Z. L? - 1649. Although for the search for fish be appropriate any feeder, why I not want harvest as mediocre snastyu I even itself pleasantly to answer'm fixin, there is what the discomfort and all here.

Last edited by El Amigo (Jan 9 2014 17:26:10)

So I all time "on’s throats" own wishes really prefer to step :dontknow: But not always is obtained this resist :D Meanwhile more, that all time, then one comrade, then the other something will buy. And most ridiculous, that I freely can afford it.
Simply until a certain price threshold growth in price I still can as something justify whatever something changes in as a / funktsionale the or another fishing threads he has. But then a healthy circuits skepticism me suggests, that ah shall not pass I harvest in 2 times better, if change, for example, its DM100 on place it in such a same as / length of his, but doubled more expensive. Or suddenly instead coils for 300 dollars shall put on him coil for 1,000 it was as though in.
Here is now me suffer question borrow me or not borrow a new Tornament 12 / 13 and if borrow, then sell whether me Garbolino G-Max 13ft and "the old" MAP Machtek 12ft or to leave their in "collections"? The next "Next" new the preston the station Absolute Kompakt.
And can I simply different parts? :hobo: .

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 9 2014 17:37:40)

duffy333 wrote:

Garbolino G-Max 13ft and "the old" MAP Machtek 12ft or to leave their in "collections"?

Better leave.

duffy333 wrote:

borrow a new Tornament 12 / 13 and if borrow, then sell whether me Garbolino G-Max 13ft and "the old" MAP Machtek 12ft or to leave their in "collections"? The next "Next" new the preston the station Absolute Kompakt.
And can I simply different parts?.

There is no Sergei, you "A global economy tart" :crazyfun:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano 2.