All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Report from Anzhoss

Report from Anzhoss

Posts 1 to 8 of 8

Yesterday the first time traveled on winter feeder (Khmelnytsky City Childrenstill be theirs., Propulsion Netishyn). Ceasing 100-120 mm, lures from day one Fish DREAM (feeder + bream + carp + it is fried peas), aroma Fish DREAM (100 ml Brasem + 100m Chocolate + 100 ml caramel + mellasa + banana + star anise + olive) mixture of withdrew ah simply gremuchoy. Smells vague we caramel we chocolate banana we escho that the. Predvoritelno zakormivshis (15 feeders on 56 gram it) are they biting began with 3 zabrosa with 5 th zabrosa in sadke already given bream kilushechka, I was in of shock, ooi sat near nervously was smoking and smiled, the outcome fishing 3 of bream on Kilu + triviality podlyaschiki on 300-500gr (25) for 3 hours. I stand since in of shock) and say winter of bezklyovie, pulling out tackle, ceasing and the main raskosami in spit and glue I thought that such can byit only summer)
P.S.: Xcuse me for my Russian)
Thank Oe?a!

+10

Pur-leez! Gave lescham prosra. Xia winter :crazyfun:

Anzhoss wrote:

Yesterday the first going on winter feeder (oblast still be theirs., scientific dogma into question. Netishyn). Ceasing 100-120 mm, lures from day one Fish DREAM (feeder + bream + carp + it is fried peas), aroma Fish DREAM (100 ml Brasem + 100m Chocolate + 100 ml caramel + mellasa + banana + star anise + olive) mixture of withdrew ah simply gremuchoy. Smells vague we caramel we chocolate banana we escho that the. Predvoritelno zakormivshis (15 feeders on 56 gram it) are they biting began with 3 zabrosa with 5 th zabrosa in sadke already given bream kilushechka, I was in of shock, ooi sat near nervously was smoking and smiled, the outcome fishing 3 of bream on Kilu + triviality podlyaschiki on 300-500gr (25) for 3 hours. I stand since in of shock) and say winter of bezklyovie, pulling out tackle, ceasing and the main raskosami in spit and glue I thought that such can byit only summer)
P.S.: Xcuse me for my Russian)
Thank Oe?a!

Leadership thank!

+1

Want ask, say winter aromatiki should be little, in his case sheds many and the result was efektivnym? This me was lucky? Or tanks winter gives outcome such same as and summer?

In all times in your Recordings types not known that gave such effect. More often on Cold water aromy leave, but on a smaller numbers, than summer. At all without Arom virtually not enleve. Even, winter have personally me better worked spicy odors - coriander, mace nut, the fennel, star anise.

Boev wrote:

. Coriander, mace nut, the fennel, star anise.

Almonds almonds almonds even!

+1

tutsan wrote:

almonds almonds almonds even!

Timur, in courses Summit after words "star anise" is worth dot dot dot. This means, that and almonds, almonds, almonds, too,. Yes, yes, yes. :D

Anzhoss wrote:

Yesterday the first time traveled on winter feeder (Khmelnytsky City Childrenstill be theirs., Propulsion Netishyn). Ceasing 100-120 mm, lures from day one Fish DREAM (feeder + bream + carp + it is fried peas), aroma Fish DREAM (100 ml Brasem + 100m Chocolate + 100 ml caramel + mellasa + banana + star anise + olive) mixture of withdrew ah simply gremuchoy. Smells vague we caramel we chocolate banana we escho that the. Predvoritelno zakormivshis (15 feeders on 56 gram it) are they biting began with 3 zabrosa with 5 th zabrosa in sadke already given bream kilushechka, I was in of shock, who? Hoo sat near nervously was smoking and smiled, the outcome fishing 3 of bream on Kilu + triviality podlyaschiki on 300-500gr (25) for 3 hours. I stand since in of shock) and say winter of bezklyovie, pulling out tackle, ceasing and the main the fishing line is in spit and glue I thought that such can byit only summer) P.S.: Xcuse me for my Russian) let Oe?a!

For winters awesome otrybachilsya. Hero let!

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Report from Anzhoss