All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Shimano. A series of Aspire Ultra.

Fidery Shimano. A series of Aspire Ultra.

Posts 61 to 74 of 74

Yes, 12-13 vhat bad reputation gone all hairy. Dumchev, too, wrote that him not farewells in hand.
And here is on 10-11 no one even and not writes)
And 00050 and 00051 now I have in ammunition. Kick-ass wand, I’d say I you :cool:
Precisely the kind the speed, which need a for sport, very is identically is borne in hand - supplied in severe, a form nevesomyy.
With perednefriktsionnymi biomasterami comfortable kit have.

11-12

Last edited by Yura L. (Feb 10 2015 18:03:44)

+1

Who any owns information where now to buy some of that Asper 110 "grape".

Yura L. wrote:

A here is on 10-11 no one even and not writes)
And 00050 and 00051 now I have in ammunition. Kick-ass wand, I’d say I you

Fully certify. Am owner 00399 th instantiated by :)
That can say. -Bohm!
Why. Yes because I them enleve after of "Antares" a medium VC and he in than the surpasses Antares!
Above all, for me, + this length 3: 30. Often, especially given temperature past summer, accounted for harvest from under Chavez and trees, So as on the sun and ano sit through was impossible, umbrella over -nenadezhnyy compromise. It is difficult pick a feeder in length of his 3: 30 to hurl the feeder middle FS70 "grape". + fodder meters until 40-and. Here all simply super. Vyvazhivat until not accounted for fish more 2-'s pounds., but twofers under tight leash hadn said she parked her car on cheers, of and many know that this still the fighter, without fidergama! :hobo: . Coil ADSR envelope begins 5,000. Higher colleague wrote that put on him PC-R 6,000 :O. Not illustrate as can be on such a sensual, air fiderok put gender kilovuyu bomb. :canthearyou:
In general fiderom VERY exasperated! Believe, in awoke range, the best! Very a pity that wash their hands with production. :dontknow:

+2

Who owns of them where now can be to purchase udilishche FIDERNOE Shimano ASPIRE (Ukraine) ULTRA MATCH Feeder varied

Денис134 wrote:

Who owns of them where now can be to purchase udilishche FIDERNOE Shimano ASPIRE (Ukraine) ULTRA MATCH Feeder varied

https://www.hunt.ru/product/udilishe-sh … -feeder-h/

Kubanec wrote:

https://www.hunt.ru/product/udilishe-sh … -feeder-h/

"A fairy tale" from this same series of.
https://www.hunt.ru/product/udilishe-sh … 2-600-_8k/

Know where there is 11-12f.

In ties with those, that wash their hands with production this a series of types there is the problem with presence of seed spare sections. At the request one of fishermen found missing section on Shimano ASPIRE (Ukraine) ULTRA MATCH Feeder 1112, namely secondary in that is inserted kvivertip (section asu1112mfdr2). Gladly "buscando" point where buy section. The price issue tantamount to semidecomandat Russian rublyam + hard time delivering with Europe.

Z. L? - 1649. Think there there is not only this section and not only on this udilishche.

Last edited by кирпич (Dec 27 2015 22:19:26)

Доброго времени суток, друзья. Кто знает, где найти рукоять от шимано ASPIRE ULTRA match feeder 11-12 медиум? (ASU1112mfdr) Может кто продает в результате поломки других секций?

Last edited by avangard-41 (Aug 9 2016 17:37:05)

Я заказывал как-то для Спидмастера такую запчасть. В Англии. Потому как у "наших" Нормарков этого не допросишься. Попробуй написать Тиму из Matchman Supplies - tim.aplin@ntlbusiness.com
Нужны точное название модели и код нужного колена (вроде на нем пишеться).

duffy333 wrote:

Я заказывал как-то для Спидмастера такую запчасть. В Англии. Потому как у "наших" Нормарков этого не допросишься. Попробуй написать Тиму из Matchman Supplies - tim.aplin@ntlbusiness.com
Нужны точное название модели и код нужного колена (вроде на нем пишеться).

Как дорого на Спидмастера стоит? Я по английски ни бум-бум, номера на рукояти нет, в отличие от других секций, точное название модели - ASU1112mfdr, можешь помочь-списаться?

Last edited by avangard-41 (Aug 9 2016 18:01:04)

Уже и не помню - не для себя брал. Но точно 50 фунтов+ стоило. По пересылке - не скажу, там "сборная" посылка была.
В личку текст набросаю.

duffy333 wrote:

В личку текст набросаю

Ок, спасибо

С Тимом можно и через гуглпереводчик общаться, правда некоторые вещи повторять приходится. :) .  Главное( мне такой совет на этом форуме кто-то дал не помню) фразы слишком мудрёные не строй.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Shimano. A series of Aspire Ultra.