All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » As enter the EO on fideru?

As enter the EO on fideru?

Posts 31 to 58 of 58

Here is interestingly, foretell which measure (on what stage) is determined by "in full" or "not full" composition team?
Has arrived team, applied for of four, filed all documents on of four, paid a price premiums for of four and camping on D.

About empty sector:
Than that there will be any sector, if I in it sit and not enleve fish, from sector in which me simply there is no?

This I not moreover to argue. Agree on expense adherence to rules. Only if in rules there is holes, they must interpreted in favor of athletes. And to not controversial of Engines, need to rules prescribe more of.

For example (not leadership to action :)):
If in moment start, torchbearer any team is missing in his sector, then the entire team destabilized with competition.

Gepard wrote:

That interestingly, foretell which measure (on what stage) is determined by "in full" or "not full" composition team?

Hymalayan,
Yes simply.
Are reading rules.

7.2.1. Train on vseukranskikh zmagannyakh ? obov`yazkovim (obov`yazkova prisutnst the poorest zarestrovanikh sportsmenv the kind teams).

Shanovniy Anzhoss. Zaproshuyu you Braty fate have zmagannyakh Chernvetsko the Fed. The 1930 provodimo on forest Dnster have Kelmenetskomu ?aeii ?, poruch ? Khmelnitskoyu region Iaeaea caaaeae until us prizdyat sportsmeni c Ivano-Frankivsk: gor Vslovskiy Oleg, even Levitskiy, Kostya Borodayko, Lubomir Romanv the kind ? i?. Have them ? iio povchitisya the kind posplkuvatisya ? them. Collaboration in aoaaii you bachiti on set! Zakhodt on our site, Watch, zvont before zmagannyami.

http://www.fishingsport.cv.ua

Last edited by 67 (Jan 12 2014 23:36:55)

+2

Thank you for zaproshennya.

Sydoroff wrote:

Gepard anti-materiel rifles wrote (and):
Here is interestingly, foretell which measure (on what stage) is determined by "in full" or "not full" composition team?
Hymalayan,
Yes simply.
Are reading rules.
7.2.1. Train on vseukranskikh zmagannyakh ? obov`yazkovim (obov`yazkova prisutnst the poorest zarestrovanikh sportsmenv the kind teams).

Razovem a bit (winter of, bored):
On retreatments poured all four, and after coaching received one left home. Can be team continue to to dissent?
T. E. The situation in next. Vasya not can to go on sorevy (have him daughter goes married). Petr him says: "Would make the trip only on Friday, can be even without cordages. We you a path and participation authors will. In Saturday you want to come in in zone, World and hear musical artists peform under with the locomotive in N-brb "
Prikolno looks?
Can, in such a case, easier close eyes on shortage teams. Lest not vvynuzhdat people engage such "machinations" (perhaps still will have the various options circumvent these points)
Ah, and if all-??? there is desire to promote participation only in full composition, then need to rewriting the rules very clearly

+3

What would rules not were written, we always let us seek options circumvent.
And can, is worth some maturing in the root of the?
Your the situation well the real. Yes such a team can start and to win even plodding, but can and not plodding. Here is only question for what this? What goal pursue such team?
The answer ocheviden- give opportunity other participants team to participate in selecting the for contest more high rank in personal Monster.
For me this was always puzzle. Can precisely here and lies great, revealed with shocking clarity truth popularization fishing or pull counterbalance for prosecution personal goals. 8-) Why need major team laps., if on exit have personal? Perhaps as times here need to, something to change in Conservatory.
Poplavochniki went simple by. Team have them can shaped by from representatives different federations. This scheme gives opportunity everyone willing to fund from any federation, in which there is although would one person, which wants and has the opportunity to participate in for competitions without special effort and-engineering gimmicks. Although and here there is negative - natural selection in team. But, at least, they have still club championships, which there is no have fideristov.

+1

Gepard wrote:

T. E. The situation in next. Vasya not can to go on sorevy (have him daughter goes married). Petr him says: "Would make the trip only on Friday, can be even without cordages. We you a path and participation authors will. In Saturday you want to come in in zone, World and hear musical artists peform under with the locomotive in N-brb "

All can be done far easier not distracting Jones from wedding. Simply take with a any first I picked at random Gavrila's, which to address nothing with which, pay him road tolls and daily allowance and let sits in sector three days, eyes will clap on sides. :O You can even entrust fider- let but anything, if wants. Lishniie gram frequency for document team not hindrance. Only will whether this team?

Last edited by MOA (Jan 13 2014 13:36:12)

F

MOA wrote:

atit him road tolls and daily allowance

Even register in federation pay membership premiums, insurance need to pay and feed human necessary.

If not secret, in how many comes sum on one person for participation in one round EO or CU? Not saving but and without bigotry, in average. Can be in lichku.

Me friends-athletes talked, that least-least this 200 dollars - this beast / + prikormka level vde / Sensas on compulsory retreatments and two days competition. And this in your city of and you not "resting culturally." And further on sums all depends on far to go, was nice on machine himself / the two of or on busike team, on how many days, where to live, as eat and how many "sleep culturally." I.e. let it get in in budget least on 300 dollars on every a competition - then accurately not go wrong with pouty.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 15 2014 23:33:28)

+1

duffy333 wrote:

A further on sums all depends on far to go, was nice on machine himself / the two of or on busike team, on how many days, where to live, as eat and how many "sleep culturally." I.e. let it get in in budget least on 300 dollars on every a competition - then accurately not go wrong with pouty.

Goes, on a path, living and livelihood ????? 100 dollars? Or this sum for nondrinkers?

Last edited by (Jan 15 2014 23:53:41)

duffy333 wrote:

least on 300 dollars

I would increasingly ??? said 500

Ah need to same was something write to "provoke" athletes :flirt: - and the subject the browsing, but silent.

Serozha, man same asked in lichku :) and you their HBOS all people you'll scare away :-)

You those athletes still ask in "zhivotinku" girls and a spree, you know enters or not? :-)

Last edited by Vertex (Jan 16 2014 01:34:52)

Vertex wrote:

in "zhivotinku" girls and a spree, you know enters or not?

Sergei called this

duffy333 wrote:

"resting culturally"

:D

+1

benderr wrote:

I would increasingly ??? said 500

Have you defochki on fatter :crazyfun: Dont simply the boot :D

Last edited by Vadkh (Jan 16 2014 10:29:41)

Vadkh wrote:

Wu you defochki on fatter Dont simply the boot

I have the boot, but many :D

benderr wrote:

Wu me the boot, but many :D

Makarenko that-whether, rolevUkhi love :crazyfun:

In 1,000 $can be inject themselves into the entire sports season if not accelerated with drinking means, ah as-would not cheaply, but and not costly after communication with boys densely uvlekshikhsya straykbolom :)

up6uc wrote:

densely uvlekshikhsya straykbolom

About, yes-but-but! I have Kum in this "sects leaders" fell. Fishing cheaper.

Last edited by Mr.Puff (Jan 16 2014 12:07:40)

up6uc wrote:

In 1,000 $can be inject themselves into the entire sports season if not accelerated with drinking means, ah as-would not cheaply, but and not costly after communication with boys densely uvlekshikhsya straykbolom :)

Can scarcely. So as under different sorevy regulation still dozakupatsya in stores the rigging of this ship, then River Kymi, and camping on P. :)

up6uc wrote:

In 1,000 $can be inject themselves into the entire sports season if not accelerated with drinking means, ah as-would not cheaply, but and not costly after communication with boys densely uvlekshikhsya straykbolom

In 1,000 not you... get involved. Feed of wheat per annum, very many. Must be accounted for that and harvest constantly need to on those feed with whom you potential on sorevy, for moreover that would understand as work. To the same in advance know not what feed will work out the optimal, and shopped different. And so as in during season feed wasting with counters, then purchase the need to spring or winter on the whole season. Here is how times almost entire this 1,000 gonna be wasting on feed, aromy and supplements.
Every phase roughly in 2,500 comes.

+1

Malyshh wrote:

All types phase roughly in 2,500 comes.

You modicum of food, that this hryvnia, and the people is going to think, that this dollars and decides, that on for competitions in have order need in 5-star a hotel settle anywhere within :D

Ah Grzywna (of course :crazyfun:

And

Malyshh wrote:

In 1,000 not you... get involved.

in bucks

Last edited by Malyshh (Jan 16 2014 13:44:33)

Very it is important place habitat. To go in Ternopil from Kmeva and of Donetsk - two big difference. Pro to the appropriate I quite I'll shut up. Moreover that 3 days training facilities. Yes and coordinators need Gloria, feed. Ah this if like it or count on successful sensationally.

There is opportunity austerity on vehicles: Travel very on brychke or riding camels :D

Anzhoss wrote:

Of less understanding sporting past, that would enter the EO need was winning area.
And if in courses region there is no region Fediratsyi (Khmelnytskyi still be theirs., then to go in another region, and there win)

Edited Anzhoss (2014-01-11 21 :57: 20)

And reportedly I have data, in Khmelnytsky region Appears an initiative iaeiiaiia to create Khmelnytsky Federation Rybalovnogo Sports. On days'll text you in lichku bodies. Organizers of.

wrote:

There are opportunity austerity on vehicles: Travel very on brychke or riding camels

And can then simply transportation system on platform and'm paddling out :D

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » As enter the EO on fideru?