All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » The most-the most!!

The most-the most!!

Posts 31 to 60 of 155

запой wrote:

only Tournament LD

If Fducha. You convince, it will be the first LD in Donetsk county of. Can be will modicum one peepholes look :cool:

Boev wrote:

Feder good on characteristics, but on beauty not pulling on "the most-the most."

Notorious. But if he indeed good, then can be themselves talk, that even the most the Beautiful stick into I have through three fishing in indistinguishable from other slice of of dried prikormki. And if the reel-nilly account for taliban., to she continued work, then on workers properties letterhead zagazhennaya the hilt not trickle down.
But indeed whether he so good, to close eyes on such a large lack of, as nekrasota :dontknow:

Hardy cool. Greys a little bit of a cheaper, but, too, are good

Gepard wrote:

Hardy cool. Greys a little bit of a cheaper, but, too, are good

But stais minely in the pline that in length of his about 4 meters and in 120-140 grams no one except DL. Yes and Hardy already zadarili, as the nevdobnyak give one thing and the same.

PS A in Ukraine there is where take for vmenyaemoe time Turnament?

Фдуч wrote:

But stais minely in the pline that in length of his about 4 meters and in 120-140 grams no one except DL.

Yes, you Tornament BFF 13 "need. 14 "for S. Donets River's heavy in hand will.

Фдуч wrote:

A in Ukraine's have where take for vmenyaemoe time Turnament?

There are is it now

Carlos wrote:

There are is it now

Information conveyed. Let us wait.

All thank you! Subject can be turning a blind.

Better turnament 135 desire donators may prove decisive, there 4.09 Dam and 120 grams choke off and Fuji rings incredibly awesome and wand Angelin realistically!

+1

El Amigo wrote:

Better turnament 135 desire donators may prove decisive, there 4.09 Dam and 120 grams choke off and Fuji rings incredibly awesome and wand Angelin realistically!

Year ago need to was his give, now his there is no and in of England. Recently at the request sought his. Would have turned over 24 staff retailer in of England - nowhere there is no. From old models 9 "meeting and 10" meeting still come across. 12 "\ 13", too, ass. 13 "Long Distans his reincarnation of. And rings even better than on 13,500.

Last edited by Vadkh (Jan 15 2014 14:00:24)

Vadkh wrote:

And rings even better than on 13,500.

Agree, not gather additionally in any way than they not be satisfied with on LD, wasn that not Titan.

I or poorly his groped, but I distans 13 much more powerful stick than 135, me he more CD option 14 foot-appeared. Weight have my 135 - 215 grams for khevika this wowser as with steeply stick has almost spiningovuyu razvesovku in drawn lies as a dream, I perhaps even wipes it off would its 14 BFF on such same a new 135 if would not once infamous the salons and the spray is 120-150 + on Dnieper River.

Топор wrote:

I Agree, not gather additionally in any way than they not be satisfied with on LD, wasn that not Titan.

I not wrote that, not be satisfied with, simply wrote prostovatye (NOT a TlTAN) although stick substantially more expensive 135, a bit paradoxically, yes and wrapped around it. In a simple neoprenovyy the cover. Ah with cover back on it figs with him, but the Scots clearly were sniffing its wave of and sold you of money.

Last edited by El Amigo (Jan 15 2014 14:16:45)

El Amigo wrote:

I perhaps even wipes it off would its 14 BFF on such same a new 135

Thinking Fduchu his merged? :smoke:

+1

El Amigo wrote:

I or poorly his groped, but a Long distans 13 much more powerful stick than 135, me he more CD option 14 foot-appeared. Weight have my 135 - 215 grams for khevika this wowser as with steeply stick has almost spiningovuyu razvesovku in drawn lies as a dream, I perhaps even wipes it off would its 14 BFF on such same a new 135 if would not once infamous the salons stream 120-150 + on Dnieper River.

13 "harder 13,500 expense of pens (she there one in one as and on 14") and because the difference in 40 grams has place. But weight this goes in supplied in, that for for tactile oshuscheniy positively. And she much khlestche than 14 ", himself on days threw by both in these. http://s7.uploads.ru/t/PsrbL.jpg

Топор wrote:

You think Fduchu his merged?

Prize dubbed :cool:

+1

Incidentally, on the next DR will give something between my Paraboliksom (until 30) and Hardy (until 90), to close tooth in or sticks. Perhaps in range until 60-70 heap or options.

Фдуч wrote:

Brightest memory from my in range until 60-70 heap or options.

On this moment fidernoe direction only is beginning to use the most advanced materials (coal, system rings and camping on Afghan, today this Dayva. But there are already glimmers of and have other, think now there is no sense that the ship types- wet on year in before, better wait and to make several fact need directly. In my opinion.

Топор wrote:

today this Dayva

Better, than 12-13, hardly for year someone mostly do.

Топор wrote:

better wait and to make several fact need directly.

Agree. Need to same will than something engage next winter.

Артём79 wrote:

A me Szymanowski Antares very likes. Few become a handsome! Although, already and not the most expensive.

And I support counterpart, Antares we can do it real KRASIV!

AVIA wrote:

Artyom79 wrote (and):

And me Szymanowski Antares very likes. Few become a handsome! Although, already and not the most expensive.

He not only very a handsome visually, but and very good functionally! :cool:

AVIA wrote:

Олег 32 wrote:

He not only very a handsome visually, but and very good functionally! :cool:

Ah and to what tears and snot, you offer to FDUChU B / have feeder sought. :crazyfun: Then why oh why perishing Aspeyr advise caution. But can say, I have i?eyoaeu has couple of Antaresov, when my Long Distans have, then immediately bought itself for competition couple of Longov. All relatively. Dura-Ace in fiderakh still not pulling against dayvy.

+1

Vadkh wrote:

. You offer to FDUChU B / have feeder sought.

Why it comes / have? In barrakude there is in available almost the entire a ruler new Antaresov. :cool:

Vadkh wrote:

dura-Ace in fiderakh still not pulling against dayvy.

Forgot add "I.M.H.O.,."

Boev wrote:

Forgot add "I.M.H.O.,."

Let will I.M.H.O.,, but this is not only my opinion.

To Stimul-Cash for offtop, but on-and large have dayvy except Ayriti and Tornamentov there is no truly sensible St, the rest - serednyaki. And have dura-Ace -pochti each stick masterpiece (Nekseyv, Bisty, Speed, Ultegry, Antaresy-Faery, Aspire). In my opinion :blush:

+1

styx wrote:

to Stimul-Cash for offtop, but on-and large have dayvy except Ayriti and Tornamentov there is no truly sensible St, the rest - serednyaki. And have dura-Ace -pochti each stick masterpiece (Nekseyv, Bisty, Speed, Ultegry, Antaresy-Faery, Aspire). In my opinion

This only Daiwa UK
Spectron
Below 2kh divided into several classes, their nor who not someone, hard time delivering costly. A new oei dayva 12 '8lb will not cave drenan machpro. In my opinion
Team Daiwa
Team Daiwa SR3
Conoisseur
There is still Daiwa DE, ITALY, FRANCE
Ah of course have all different the notion of masterpieces. :D
And on ekskhevikam who? Preston, dayva and trikast, and all.
Yes and top have shimano, too, only Antares and apair.

Last edited by Матч (Jan 18 2014 16:41:01)

+1

Матч wrote:

Yes and top have shimano, too, only Antares and apair

Little busy right little busy right little busy right little busy right [small. :music: :rofl:

Last edited by Фидерер 71 (Jan 18 2014 19:18:00)

+1

styx wrote:

to Stimul-Cash for offtop, but on-and large have dayvy except Ayriti and Tornamentov there is no truly sensible St, the rest - serednyaki. And have dura-Ace -pochti each stick masterpiece (Nekseyv, Bisty, Speed, Ultegry, Antaresy-Faery, Aspire). In my opinion

, my friend trolling decided to, descend brains rinse it off. :x

AVIA wrote:

Antares we can do it real KRASIV!!

I have complex.
I from moreover generation, when words "fishing pole" and "Shimano" were antogonistami. Rods up this, famous on the very moment coils, offices were in price categories below middle. And in the same categories quality. I have was 3 different rods up of the time and all they were shit, piss.
Thank God, that have obdobi Loomis struck psevdobolezn, and have dura-Ace facilitated mind these take advantage of. Since then the quality of and the price have become rapidly grow up in and have reached enough high meanings. And beauty. But here is kill in
Anybody this-seated rejection raze not can.

PS A sho, this Espeyr indeed it is unrealistic handsome?

+1

Фдуч wrote:

Wu me complex.
I from moreover generation, when words "fishing pole" and "Shimano" were antogonistami. Rods up this, famous on the very moment coils, offices were in price categories below middle. And in the same categories quality. I have was 3 different rods up of the time and all they were shit, piss.
Thank God, that have obdobi Loomis struck psevdobolezn, and have dura-Ace facilitated mind these take advantage of. Since then the quality of and the price have become rapidly grow up in and have reached enough high meanings. And beauty. But here is kill in
Anybody this-seated rejection raze not can.

PS A sho, this Espeyr indeed it is unrealistic handsome?

Year 2 or 3 ago on match, the espaer was written Alan Scothorn, the Beautiful thing, but the old tornament me more likes, not such angled as shimano. Have tornamenta what is worth one katushkoderzhatel. In my opinion

http://s4.uploads.ru/t/f8Lve.jpg
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/ylZQ1.jpg

Last edited by Матч (Jan 18 2014 22:57:15)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » The most-the most!!