All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » The most-the most!!

The most-the most!!

Posts 91 to 120 of 155

Vadkh wrote:

get married

Not, ah and sho?
Stick in end zadarili, posovetovannuyu me? - In this!
Coil better for it advise I? - I!
Plus I have never dayvovskoy reel not was - here is he, chance! :D

Carlos wrote:

Plus I have never dayvovskoy reel not was - here is he, chance! :D

And happiness can be so close :D

Vadkh wrote:

get married

duffy333 wrote:

Vitalka have us itself room and modesty

Simple envy people, to which the bright thought in head come with appalling rare :D
"You immediately began to me envying, as-if I stole this lotterycoil, not state me its gave" (with) (Age of Mercy) :crazyfun:

wrote:

.. Gave Lim 6000y Super, yaponcheskie Certate 3,000 and Stradis 4000FC.

Yes, Sasha, from those coils nothing particularly not would you bet on s a new stick. :D Variant see only one, Certate give Officials ordered Carlos, Stradik leave on Pekinese or match, and Lim Super 6,000 give in good hands, but only utility dura-Ace. So that, if sho, please - so and be, pick up volumes K. :D Skyfall feyshunu :crazyfun: on your a new feeder need questioning Dayvu. Of the most-the most have them the kind, that advised Carlos. :cool:

Carlos wrote:

normal envy people, to which the bright thought in head come with appalling rare :D

"- You, Zine, on the harsh pushing it, you are,
All, Zine, wary of offending going rogue. "W. S. Example his canvas The Kiss
"For montorom so namaeshsya,
As in opponents you sitting. "Local's a wordsmith. :crazyfun:

Last edited by Vadkh (Jan 28 2014 11:30:36)

+1

And if on serezu, then on such a stick Basyaayr all ??? great. From -DAVE goes the old 2004 Serteyt 3,500 -4000, Kaldiya 11 4,000, Blast's 3,500 -4000. From Shiman ULTEGRA CI4 5500 XSB.

From an exotic act, I now've been monitoring it Daiwa-10 Catalina 4020PE-H.
Alan Hawk (Australian substitute for D. Balicheva ,-could much deeper, but only maritime coils :dontknow:) gave very a good assessment of this model, razor from Saltigi, driven by gear shaft only bronze (instead have become), but he this for lack of not believes and recommends, so as cheaper in two times than Saltiga.
Minus deep shpulya and the absence of switch reversal (naval after all). In Japan can be grab for 500 bucks with wheelbarrows.

Last edited by Vadkh (Jan 28 2014 11:59:30)

Vadkh wrote:

A if on serezu, then on such a stick Basyaayr all ??? great. From -DAVE goes the old 2004 Serteyt 3,500 -4000, Kaldiya 11 4,000, Blast's 3,500 -4000. From Shiman ULTEGRA CI4 5500 XSB.

Edited Vadkh (Today 16 :40: 34)

And that - What...? Basia more than Ultegra ci45500xtb? In weight like are uniform. Know foolish, but there is from whom thread both coils compare superficially? 8-)

wrote:

Because chose me stick, then and advise caution that from zadarennykh katukh to him no chair or any space. Had been given Lim 6000y Super, yaponcheskie Certate 3,000 and Stradis 4000FC. Coils strongly different, but think pick a perhaps.

I advise "Lim 6000y Super" under 150-gramovyy extra-khevik, so as I not put an its eye on your "yaponcheskie Certate 3,000 and Stradis 4000FC."

From gifts their tough to turn around. ^ ^
Nourished German, have themselves for good such a're awash! :crazyfun:
(with) W. Example his canvas The Kiss "A manuai before trip refers"

Last edited by Dood (Jan 28 2014 11:57:09)

- wrote:

A that - What...? Basia more than Ultegra ci45500xtb? In weight like are uniform. Know foolish, but there is from whom thread both coils compare superficially? 8-)

Size they different and ???? substantially.

wrote:

Nu had turned a I podarenyy Turnament. Immediately and not do you say, that until 150 grams. On senses here until 110.
And now.
Times chose me stick, then and advise caution that from zadarennykh katukh to him no chair or any space. Had been given Lim 6000y Super, yaponcheskie Certate 3,000 and Stradis 4000FC. Reel strongly different, but think pick a perhaps.

http://s8.uploads.ru/t/OvZH2.jpg

Tournament BASIAIR45QD will face on Tournament LONG DISTANCE Feeder as birth and on the rings and in weight :cool: better nothing and not'll come up with.
On first terms of 3012 dayva on the new 12\ 13 is worth for comparisons, and 3012 this in size 4,000 shimano.

JURI wrote:

Tournament BASIAIR45QD will face on Tournament LONG DISTANCE Feeder as birth and on the rings and in weight :cool: better nothing and not'll come up with.

Yes okay, on 14 still far nor resisted, but on 13 already busts. In my opinion.

Vadkh wrote:

Yes okay, on 14 still far nor resisted, but on 13 already busts. In my opinion.

As can be this argue not poloviv these showerbooth?, or eiaee? Here and rings on 14 and 13 are worth different?

JURI wrote:

How can be this argue not poloviv these showerbooth?, or catching? Here and rings on 14 and 13 are worth different?

Pens have them same assessment, and forms the positioning rings different. 13 it is a dance and easier. I have there is BigPit Kormoranovskiy he size of slightly less than - What...? Basia (likened the, have what themselves shpuli more and longer than the, and corps on dimensions one in one). So here is was I his on all stick, from moreover and write. http://s8.uploads.ru/7c98e.jpg
http://s9.uploads.ru/nAYdN.jpg

Last edited by Vadkh (Jan 29 2014 01:57:10)

VadkhA weight have bigpita what? :confused: have basiair 440 :cool: and with 13.5 after substitutes first rings
, too, is famously is so apparently driving, need to simply swim with this very mate a apparatus and then put another coil
:hobo: and so on eye difficult its assess of course. I in spinninge many years used Shimany Tviny and regarded
:cool: and, too, thought, yes now not doubt, that this alone from best coils, but basiair me surprised :love:

+1

JURI
Yes me not weight of darkness about you, and dimensions of (all BigPity cumbersome). I season capturing the sertom 3,500 and Tornamentom 14 and all likes. As thinking if would that lacked in this paired, I would not reversed the? Buy Basyu - problems there is no, but me she until not need a, but on 13 and all the. Still times I.M.H.O., and not need to me for Little army lobbying :flag:

wrote:

Nu had turned a I podarenyy Turnament. Immediately and not do you say, that until 150 grams. On senses here until 110.
And now.
Times chose me stick, then and advise caution that from zadarennykh katukh to him no chair or any space. Had been given Lim 6000y Super, yaponcheskie Certate 3,000 and Stradis 4000FC. Coils strongly different, but think pick a perhaps.

:glasses: :crazy: Vadkh I not you agitated.

At the second photo a corner departure line (that eats sloping shpuli) are pravelnee than on first. :cool:

Last edited by maury (Jan 29 2014 02:18:11)

Even, pass me - What...? Basia dimensions popugivaet. And what there is no its in just short size? Soon 23 February and soldiers 50 th RTP 9 corps ADIZ awaits reward.

Not be frightened :D, photo not very townsome, shpulya on maximum rescue team from Gavar left)) living in lower position she higher're pussycats on
0,5sm serves.

Last edited by JURI (Jan 29 2014 14:08:37)

JURI wrote:

Dont be frightened

It, frightening. And, on my view, unsightly.
Googled it half an hour of exercise in search of and big, and easy. Here is like simpatichnaya and the easy: Shimano yra 5,000 FG. Ty Sho, not goes? A small?

Fduch
Here is Malaysians, I have them in year before yearaccurately such a same. Then have them their not was. This is a classic Serteyt 3,500 2004 issuing - coil in komentakh not needs. Their already long not issue and strange where they new stuff found. They can any national mail send and invoice the right immediately write. Link
Ah or such a which I Serege Duffy333 recommended Link
ADSR envelope begins punier when one realizes both these katukhanov. And so good.

Last edited by Vadkh (Jan 30 2014 02:14:17)

JURI wrote:

Vadkh A weight have bigpita what? Have basiair 440 and with 13.5 after substitutes first rings
, too, is famously is so apparently driving, need to simply swim with this very mate a apparatus and then put another coil
And so on eye difficult its assess of course. I in spinninge many years used Shimany Tviny and regarded
And, too, thought, yes now not doubt, that this alone from best coils, but basiair me surprised

100%

Vadkh wrote:

JURI
Yes me not weight of darkness about you, and dimensions of (all BigPity cumbersome). I season capturing the sertom 3,500 and Tornamentom 14 and all likes. As thinking if would that lacked in this paired, I would not reversed the? Buy Basyu - problems there is no, but me she until not need a, but on 13 and all the. Still times I.M.H.O., and not need to me for Little army lobbying

1 bottle whisky, that placing Basyu on There and Kranzler, poloviv day, you realize how lucky pro 3,500 and 4,000 size.

wrote:

Even me - What...? Basia dimensions popugivaet. And what there is no its in just short size? Soon 23 February and soldiers 50 th RTP 9 corps ADIZ awaits reward.

2 year mylilsya buy Basyu uncommon, when other comrades already years 5 a. When bought, then the size of the 4,000 now lies homes. Pro the size of the forget your after first zabrosa, + 10 + 15 meters. She winds a 100-140gr as dayva 4,000 50 g of. Rapid, an understandable and precise Friction clutch. About than speech? Dayva 3,500-4,000 weight 390-420gr, and - What...? Basia 445gr, ah I for what the difference :D
I on 12\ 13 give Basyu, simply the. Reach for the newbie to an athlete in Brunsk advised Basyu, his answer, you what? Far such a a fool on feeder?! Polaris manechka, two basi already bought, and still 3 - defective wants, size 3,500-4,000 lie homes. Heard that Fadzeeu on khevike its uses.
On feeder advise precisely Basyu uncommon, move as have Stella and serteyta, agon!! - What...? Basia QD already not the the softness, and weight more.
Then, as the observed, when on tent oblakatil spodovuyu stick 3.6m and I 14, that if extricate vershinku, neither what difference on length of his and thickness blanca there is no. In my opinion

Here is still there is something similar and much easier.
http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/fish … 652909419/

Only binding almost doubled less. How for fidera 8 kg traction little?
And still.
Times filament winding for one turnover has diminished compared with BasiEyr (84 against 88), and peredatka have them is the same 4.1, can be whether considered, that dimensions shpuli have this katukhi less?

And here is still. Daiwa the 1960s surf 45QD QD 5 ah perishing very similar on all characteristics on BasyuEyr.
This one thing and the same?

Last edited by (Jan 30 2014 21:39:26)

wrote:

And still.
Times filament winding for one turnover has diminished compared with BasiEyr (84 against 88), and peredatka have them is the same 4.1, can be whether considered, that dimensions shpuli have this katukhi less?

Have them the difference in Shpule and gayke. Have this at all there is no clutch.

+1

wrote:

And here is still. Daiwa the 1960s surf 45QD QD 5 ah perishing very similar on all characteristics on BasyuEyr.

Vadkh wrote:

Wu them the difference in Shpule and gayke. Have this at all there is no clutch.

Think this will pass for the answer?

wrote:

I think this will pass for the answer?

And why question mark. Corps have them identical, a little bit of a zirconium far the in razor added. :D At shtoke sits another shpulya in which there is no mechanism friction the brake and a small gaechka. Here is and minus weight.

wrote:

That still there is something similar and much easier.
http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/fish 652909419/

And still.

Edited Fduch (Today 21 :39: 26)

Likely shpulya in short than have basiair, resembles on Daiwa Tournament ISO Entoh 4500
And as without clutch harvest.

wrote:

. Rather just shpulya in short than have basiair, resembles on Daiwa Tournament ISO Entoh 4500
And as without clutch harvest.

Yura this serfovaya shpulya, she on couple of millimeters thinner in diameter. And gets caught simply - tightening nut on and under 8 kg burden it starts to antagonize the cord. No regulation there is no. She able on # 0.6- # 0.8 (0.13mm - 0.15mm) Building tools.

Vadkh wrote:

Wu them the difference in Shpule and gayke. Have this at all there is no clutch.

Shpulya syorfovoy with a good cone over that and significantly punier when one realizes than have 45QD. 19.500 shpuli 274m twist are spaced cross section 0.14 - the flat in two times more. The absence of clutch and clips, to be sure, iai?yaaao. Size these coils big for my face for any fidera, like would get back a little less. But the that they are dazzles. If d to change Basyu the only on a new model.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » The most-the most!!