All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.



Prikormki Megamix

Posts 1 to 30 of 96

1

Accidentally in Internet found out about on a new producer prikormok. Can, who heard about this prikormke, how many is worth and as in action?

0

2

Supermix "Winter a dace Night" :tomato: especially has pleased :D "with gender-first to five morning"!

Last edited by (Aug 27 2009 22:01:11)

0

3

Romeo wrote:

one in Internet found out about on a new producer prikormok. Can, who heard about this prikormke, how many is worth and as in action?

Ah in name than teams (SA-N-@-@ Megamix) can be done conclusion, that enjoy on for competitions guys will precisely this prikormkoy.

0

4

I not saw in Zaporozhye

0

5

Can here is here watch http://fishing.zp.ua/diskontnaya-progra … i-megamiks

0

6

Today Potpourri (music) emerged have us in no clothing left on 24 gr for down.

0

7

In an exhibitionve smelt and Future entire line of, interesting a mixture.
Himself still not has tried, hope otgremyat contest and will emerge time test.

0

8

Get him to say something 4-ern species: "Feder", "black a dace", "Red sea Bass", "chocolate bream" not-one not sraboala, only on "chocolate bream" very loosely proklyovyvala petty Blicca bjoerkna, but near grandfathers "stalechniki" so bombed "VASYL" Warcraft peas with pshonkoy! All 4-ern species oprobyval in one place (Dneprovskaya naberzhnaya. A hem of a-Church on water) in August. In prikormku nothing to acquire not inscription-sake of eksperementa, vpechyatleniya - nigativnye!

Last edited by 84 (Dec 2 2010 03:09:04)

0

9

I catching "of the Dark plotvoy" the mill, not black :D, dace, in September - October sec. Propulsion - liked! :flag:

0

10

84 wrote:

but near grandfathers "stalechniki" so bombed "VASYL" Warcraft peas with pshonkoy!

They bombed because have them was heavy krupnofraktsionnaya prikormka. She longer has rested on bottom and created a clear the aft loop, and have you, judging by around the, prikormka was neutyazhelennaya and petty faction - she immediately unosilas and fish not knew even, that his gets caught. In August month in this place, on this devices up in any trademark prikormku need promoted a major faction and seriously fleshly slightly whether not smallholder gravel. Can be all unit maintains a measure of any stick promoted.

0

11

84 wrote:

get him to say something 4-ern species: "Feder", "black a dace", "Red sea Bass", "chocolate bream" not-one not sraboala, only on "chocolate bream" very loosely proklyovyvala petty Blicca bjoerkna, but near grandfathers "stalechniki" so bombed "VASYL" Warcraft peas with pshonkoy! All 4-ern species oprobyval in one place (Dneprovskaya naberzhnaya. A hem of a-Church on water) in August. In prikormku nothing to acquire not inscription-sake of eksperementa, vpechyatleniya - nigativnye!

And under than here the quality of prikormki? Why quick to demonize brand, if, it is likely, this precisely you not managed correctly deal with those, that need you and fish?

You wanted to capture "vasylya"? And than, on-your leschu was eat on your feed table? Plotvinoy "dust"? Than you put a little prikormku, to she lay in for bream for bottom?

I one times catching last summer in is place. Was simply it is no fun - the wall fish! For 4 hours the two of with Orthodox Strashnym we of his 10 kil gustery with chekhonyu with, that with fulfillment I have was simply calamity. And fodder at all no role not played. Kkormili somehow consumer goods company that had brought Lech. Have Haxhi Lleshi, when I began you remove from bags packages with VDE, were turgid eyes, and he began yelling, that nothing to acquire here bandy fish expensive fodder.

Of course, to write off all on gonna start a goddamn prikormku - easier just. Why rethink correctly whether all did I himself, if prikormka the bad? :dontknow:

Also and Fishdrim many like shit, this is the to douse them in. Not times saw: But man simultaneously on 24 mops with rings and coil, primotannymi adhesive tape, instead defence wakes up aggressivity - lifeline, hook - tee, with which boldly can be to go on World Cups on it comes to shagging gay man Blue Marlin, and in feeding trough - is encouraged, which once was Fishdrimom. Of course, not are biting. And if any its procedure took the bait, then poklevku not in sight (bells, something after all on "late" not zazvonili.
And then - Fishdrim the bad prikormka. :D

Z. L? - 1649.: The latest paragraph is dedicated to rusanovskim endured, which on Spring threesome occupy the entire Bank Canal, able house about hundreds of athletes :D

Last edited by VIVA (Dec 2 2010 16:21:51)

+8

12

VIVA wrote:

Dont times saw: But man simultaneously on 24 mops with rings and coil, primotannymi adhesive tape, instead defence wakes up aggressivity - lifeline, hook - tee, with which boldly can be to go on World Cups on it comes to shagging gay man Blue Marlin, and in feeding trough - is encouraged, which once was Fishdrimom. Of course, not are biting. And if any its procedure took the bait, then poklevku not in sight (bells, something after all on "late" not zazvonili.

:rofl: Zadornov nervously smokes in the sidelines :cool:

0

13

On their senses here from line of'll accentuate only two - a dace and bream + Good Mary Jane it come to visited Oxford Street is obtained, and grain simply class.
The most well they addressed us autumn and Spring, with trumps in the number of, not by the quality of, i.e. - fish becomes on blot densely and bonuses bypass his side, so perishing worked.
???? in this the http://feeder.webtalk.ru/viewtopic.php?id=392
Ugandans precisely with megamiksom bream + feeder + a dace (all 1 :1: 1) + otvarennaya cannabis +.
Gap existed from second seats was almost in two times.
Therefore say that this Propulsion I cannot, but perhaps there is that the and better.

Last edited by Dimonskiy (Dec 3 2010 10:30:37)

+1

14

Who the still used Potpourri (music) on Spring?

0

15

21-22 May in Luhansk passed provincial contest on fideru on the koi pond. I oaught with partner on "orange carp" mandate given to company Potpourri (music). The impression good, the only, that me not appreciate this saturated color. When dumped the in build cool and, and looking up at its all liked, and when added water and began tied color became such strong, as before kool-aid was, who remembers. Had to correct blends cereals, zatenyat. Work has become immediately, licked melkokarp 200-500gr and have running mate, White Amur proskakival, took he 3 in average under 3kg every. Ah generally first place our. So that prikormka well labor, only with dye pack need to to decide that the, strongly vivid.

0

16

The impression about prikormke - negative. Tested - multi-purpose device, on him and ended. Ah not understand I, why multi-purpose device should be vividly orange color of. :dontknow: Ingredients - on kind of one thing chunks are biscuits, smells comfortable, on taste of not has tried. So as a dace and laskirya, poklevok not was followed by, until not watered down and've blacked out. And the price. And anyone Brad on wads, type + 30% to catch can.

Last edited by _ (Jun 1 2011 23:51:02)

0

17

wrote:

Vpechatleniya about prikormke - negative. Tested - multi-purpose device, on him and ended. Ah not understand I, why multi-purpose device should be vividly orange color of.

Why again same not poprobovav several variations you third on prikormke. If she such a color of-means so coined producer, he believes that multi-purpose device should be bright, someone on turnover.
And the that you had to facing, so with prikormkoy need work not irrespective the. Has become fish on it or not. If has become - Okay, not has become-JOB. "Megamiks Database" - at all white as bran and smell at all no, so that. The bright need hinder with bright, and dark pritemnyat or in late all piyasada
Obtain very all species prikormok, except stikov. I like being facetious carp, being facetious sea Bass, the Black a dace + feeder + cannabis (mixture of the one who brings me victory on regional for competitions on fideru) here is bream-me not grassroots. Or part I of enquiry not love smells chocolate in prikormkakh. And so all work.

Last edited by Andrey_fishbone (Sep 25 2011 22:01:35)

0

18

My opinion - prikormka not has moved far from the usual grinding waste, which can be muster homes, with rabotataet not worse megamiksa - sorely tested. Forth, if have producer lacked mind point to that multi-purpose device (crushing vsayakie stereotypes) - orange, then this not my problems, and verdaderamente their. And importantly - the price, for this, sorry see need. Am not expected can chase on entire line of, me facilitated bream chocolate and reliability to draft opinion. The same Beit have requested are available is worth on take part. More expensive. Which harvest one thing pleasure. And competitor from FD on 10-cultural cheaper. And here is this "+ 30% to catch can" hinting on targeted audience. Choice on health, I until forced undergo past of the sort.

Last edited by _ (Sep 26 2011 00:12:09)

0

19

Buying pack "of the Dark small fry" I very long using on producer for something that she not black, because as me need a was black. And sobno not can understand why then such name. And one of cons on packaging there transparent inserts that would can be was watch that you claim to.

0

20

alekseyk wrote:

Kupiv pack "of the Dark small fry" I very long using on producer for something that she not black, because as me need a was black. And sobno not can understand why then such name. And one of cons on packaging there transparent inserts that would can be was watch that you claim to.

In separating the form of mixture of not black, and here is after dampening she becomes black color of, camping on To dissolves powdered paint. , too, most Oranje carp, vysypaya from packs he not orange and Royal, and adding water himself a divo as much amazed no brighter color of becomes prikormka

0

21

Nafanja wrote:

In separating the form of mixture of not black, and here is after dampening she becomes black color of, camping on To dissolves powdered paint. , too, most Oranje carp, vysypaya from packs he not orange and Royal, and adding water himself a divo as much amazed no brighter color of becomes prikormka

A divo I not was given! And you themselves the tried? I have there black and near not walking, although I US still and with sheaf of fishdrima, but there would still and close not was black various shades!
As thread in soon buy and stuck still Raj themselves surprise anyone, update my then here.
Although can gonna be super awkward detekted?!
Recommend you for comparisons buy Dynamite roach Black.

Last edited by alekseyk (Sep 26 2011 13:48:58)

0

22

About dyes in prikormke. Genuinely advise be phased into the domestic prikormku type red for yellowcake black and camping on D. Color of mixing (understandably that color immediately will the that need to) and then throw: Diving and wait with gender minutes and out. Think many will surprised from saw :flag:

Very many colourings drowned in water will swapping for fisherman and he and not will guess about how that is happening on bottom.

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 26 2011 14:06:13)

0

23

alekseyk wrote:

the diva, right I not was given! And you themselves the tried? I have there black and near not walking, although I US still and with sheaf of fishdrima, but there would still and close not was black various shades! As thread in soon buy and stuck still Raj themselves surprise anyone, update my then here. Although can gonna be super awkward detekted?! Recommend you for comparisons buy Dinami

The iron and plotvoy one thing time densely eiaee (until appreciation prikormki) and she ??? was black, not gray. Oranje carp not grassroots, Netimer just as UBNPUFPSFEMShOBS prikormka not works on wild fish, and here is a combination of have the right on life.

0

24

Nafanja wrote:

she ??? was black, not gray.

Ah sho you as small. Ah over the dye. Ah nothing to acquire was moisture to in composition, and jihadi that conveyor in season need to was. Here is and nedosypali or at all not sypali the dye, and For bought on old memory. Denyuzhku profit. Through couple of months again will become black and those who mozmuschalsya deem look like idiots. Business on insider. What you're shocked?

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 26 2011 15:57:03)

+1

25

Ah or another example. Purely hypothetical in head time come. Supplier put crappy products. Ah there grits-- grits traditional or cannabis with a sesame-seed bun clothed or fed quality. You what hope that producer not will this malware likes for which already proplacheny her moisture to in prikormku? I strongly doubt. , having packed in the best the form of. Not lose same money. Then with next party replaces supplier of or the existing contractor for mind will undertake and trilateral enormalizuetsya. And the that whom the progorklaya or stinking prikormka ruined fishing - whom it worries :flag:

No one will itself in a loss simple rybolovam life better to do. :dontknow: I.M.H.O., 100 times!

In Europe all on Different. So there opening pack prikormki serious producer you in advance know that there will - without surprises! But FOR SERVICES cocky SHOULD come pay Big money! And if want nakhalyavchik virtually swim the and nothing to acquire nagging me that naipali in some something eyelids :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 26 2011 15:59:18)

0

26

Vivid example of vodka. As it come to a new-mark are unwinding goes is, darling got 3 a tear. As only passed 2-3 year and For buys in entire - not climbs in features modicum Die. Fix those same filters clearing to change if For and such gonna be super awkward swills it down :crazyfun:

+2

27

Like would a bit comment on the negative remarks:

For starters that all prikormki "Potpourri (music)" have complex composition more 15-18 special components, who so simply not you'd gain on market or no clothing left, so remark type

_ wrote:

prikormka not has moved far from the usual grinding waste, which can be muster homes,

- ".
The quality of raw materials very strictly controlled by, before eachmanufactured test Party, formulae are strictly maintained, so mistakes production virtually is impossible.
Here same want add that prikormka "station wagon" has tawny ochre a grey color and chocolate flavor. And raze not can

_ wrote:

Nu not understand I, why multi-purpose device should be vividly orange color of. Composition - on kind of one thing chunks are biscuits,

Be orange color of, and biscuits in production not is used :).
Color prikormki producer "not senselessly" and pick together with professional consultants and fishermen, prikormka is stained 2 times, the first itself mixture of, the second time under watering,.

And not can a good worker product cost 10-15 Grzywna (. This impossible.

And statements such as:

Romeo wrote:

ah nothing to acquire was moisture to in composition, and jihadi that conveyor in season need to was. Here is and nedosypali or at all not sypali the dye, and For bought on old memory. Denyuzhku profit.

Romeo wrote:

ah there grits-- grits traditional or cannabis with a sesame-seed bun clothed or fed quality. You what hope that producer not will this malware likes for which already proplacheny her moisture to in prikormku? I strongly doubt. , having packed in the best the form of. Not lose same money

- in this case net fantasy author.

And most importantly, what producer prikormok "Potpourri (music)" equals precisely on European the quality of and approach to businesses in a whole and very respectfully applies to Ukrainian consumer!
You always you can turn with any issue on site Potpourri (music) or on little these on all wads,.
What still prikormka, except "Potpourri (music)", in Ukraine has certificate quality, the patent and developed Newark, Conditions?

But in any case, thank you for your opinion, it very it is important for us.

Last edited by (Oct 14 2011 15:41:03)

0

28

wrote:

and pick together with professional consultants

Can be reverie attended by in studio ah to not be goloslovnymi?!

+2

29

wrote:

And not can a good worker product cost 10-15 UAH. This impossible.

Very even perhaps. Say from personal experience. Enjoyed and entertainments prikormkami and in other. 10 there is no, and 15 well realistically!

0

30

wrote:

prikormka is stained 2 times, the first itself mixture of, the second time under watering,.

And still together with prikormkoy World times are colored hands the fishing trainer. Although these suffers not only your prikormka!

Let us to talk about concrete things without marketing obstructions?

0