All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Prikormki Megamix

Posts 61 to 90 of 96

Get him to say something Potpourri (music) - Red sea Bass, golden carp, and feeder, me not ponravios. I not special but smells even have them not och. Me more likes Fisch dream

And than you they not appealed? That not so?

Last edited by метод75 (Apr 28 2014 22:49:05)

метод75 wrote:

A than you they not appealed? That not so?

Edited metod75 (Yesterday 21 :49: 05)

I not special in this, but I’d say so. Prikormki Fisch dream'm using so without supplements additional aromy, and here nada Grand Marnier liqueur that the. And implemented with mate test, he on Fisch drime I on megamikse on karasyu, usoviya were almost equals, the distance fishing osnatka and all takroe. Have him outcome in 2 times better. And also cannabis on fideru, ‘ so same. Ca coincided. But to transfer money on megamiks not d more)

makcshadow wrote:

And implemented with mate test, he on Fisch drime I on megamikse on karasyu, usoviya were almost equals, the distance fishing osnatka and all takroe. Have him outcome in 2 times better

Not objectively. , to reach the purity experiment, needs was swap has prikormkoy with friend in during session.

+2

Mr.Puff wrote:

Don’t objectively. , to reach the purity experiment, needs was swap has prikormkoy with friend in during session.

Thank you, can still will do test. And will make as you said.

Try black dace, me liked :cool:. Can with the mechanics have you not porezov? Try been tinkering with cleansing one.

+1

Megamix Universal - many run prikormka! Works across fish! Recommend!!

+1

Vovan wrote:

Who the still used Potpourri (music) on Spring?

Very often'm using this prikormku on for competitions. Works and spring and autumn perfectly. The only - outcome better, if mix 2- 3 species, and to qualitatively, strain for perishing very many "slag" enclosed in the form of pieces sponge-.

Compared in this year with fishdrimom and he me grassroots more. Individual lessons sipping water, me it looked easier with him work (as the easier get the achieve escape you the mechanics), with some prikormkami (for example "golden carp") hard work in terms of their adhesion to finger at in the process kneading, yes and tanks in fishdrime me 6600m more interesting. On outcomes, in principle but and the kind and the kind.

Danny G. wrote:

DC – One thing - outcome better, if mix 2- 3 species

Agree, "multi-purpose device" I'm adding more in any mix, especially recommend hinder with the carp, me liked

Mr.Puff wrote:

Don’t objectively. , to reach the purity experiment, needs was swap has prikormkoy with friend in during session.

In principle not would argue, so as I has tried conduct this the manipulation of, but only with the flagship of the and megamiksom. Fish immediately rolled off with point under headline-a new prikormki, and an there only through gender hours, when old prikormki there already not was. I think on fish affects himself fact substitutes karma (smells, faction and camping on D.) so as this not isolated case (my friend told me accurately such a history under replace feed in the process industrialized fishing). For purity experiment I would proposed swim two rybolovam near, but with different branch

1 on May went with wife on fishing trip, so say open season, eiaee on Potpourri (music) "Mіtsnіy fіder", composition prikormki, tanks liked. Nibble was such that on three fidera we not print enough of them motherfuckers.
Through week went there same with tovarishem, the outcome was such same only of solidity one thing a dace, can be said first time without fail. Prikormkoy remained a satisfied, wanted to would on try entire line of, but in stores there is no (

Dnepr river and Desna river, in district Kievai area, - Potpourri (music) on backdrop of other producers not works or works so, that there is no desires precisely his apply. Pursued a tests two season consecutive. The kind-same history and with Fish Drimom. And there is no needs yelling, that I not'm usually objective, -lovil on three fidera, - in every prikormka from single producer. Distance between fiderami not more ten meters. Expanding zabrosa roughly is the same, - margin of not more two meters. Weight and but feeders the same, terrain trawling (verified ekholotom) almost the same, - rakushnyak with minimum algae. The depth of, - from five to eight meters. Used benchmark a mixture with adding leschovykh, plotvinykh, karasyovykh and cyprinids kept mixtures. Fish-sicles was used without any contributions at all. Two firms from three remained silent or worked so-as as and gruel have my neighbor, and the third worked, yes even and as! That-would not to do advertising, - write its name I not d. Who Needs interestingly, - don in lichke. In general, - for themselves, I conclusions already made. And, slightly not forgot, - very "am very pleased with the and, that's encouraging" razzhmakanyy filter from cigarettes, the found in FD.

Eiaee prikormkoy the Black a dace, talk supplements zaparennoe spelt be scattered and cover slips coconut! Capturing the increasingly summer MA – It likes!

Buy prikormku can be here! http://prikormka.net.ua/catalog/megamix/

Tarrik_KR wrote:

buy prikormku can be here! http://prikormka.net.ua/catalog/megamix/

If am not mistaken, there can be buy from Agency.

футболер wrote:

Ah I community live (E?eaie Horn) here can be and in daunting! :crazy:

Tarrik_KR wrote:

ah I community live (E?eaie Horn) here can be and in daunting!

On such same price gas UAH. For 2 kg?

Last edited by Sergey_28 (Jan 15 2015 23:52:23)

dimon007 wrote:

wanted to would on try entire line of, but in stores there is no (

In Kalinovku its Head full-full of the. You not far go.

футболер wrote:

Not less 5 units product. What 200 kg?

Sergey_28 wrote:

Skyfall such same price gas UAH. For 2 kg?

Precisely so! Here mastera warehouse Music!

+1

Tarrik_KR wrote:

precisely so! Here mastera warehouse Music!

:cool:

'm moving in in E?eaie Horn! :D

Sergey_28 wrote:

Moving to in E?eaie Horn!

'oc
And road tolls not more expensive will? :)

Tarrik_KR wrote:

'oc
And road tolls not more expensive will?

100% more expensive!

Pity that in Kyiv such a warehouse-retailer there is no, or simply I pro such not know :dontknow:

Last edited by Sergey_28 (Jan 16 2015 01:44:49)

Sergey_28 wrote:

100% more expensive!

Pity that in Kyiv such a warehouse-retailer there is no, or simply I pro such not know

Edited SORTIE’s organs is 28 (Today 00 :44: 49)

:)

Garyk, means Shiller wrong.
Tarrik’s organs is K & R, schaslivcheg :)

The official site products: Megamix

Office even natural: (044) 222-98-70, megamix2010 @ ukr.net

Price leaf from 01 / 03 / 2015

Zayavnik with misperception

Last edited by XAPT (Mar 5 2015 22:44:30)

Brilliant sho uploaded!
And the here people in distribution and posrednikoff play!

Accidentally stumbled on this subject trying to find the intel about MegaMikse. Live in neboloshm city of, because prikormku I take what there is in our stores (and there is only chip and megamiks). Chip I have not works at all raze, megamiks same works "the Red Crucian" if mix with zaparennym the grain. The most same ulovistye results on fall have us gave mixture of FishDrim grass styles are mixed carp + megamiks Red sea Bass with the grain and large number of garlic. On this mixture of bought these very strongly Crucian (have rest fishermen mostly podlyasch, have us same 2 Tennessee Just). Who still but on Potpourri (music), that they have there tolstolobu?

In the past year comrade on Dnieper River in district Kherson catching on Potpourri (music) "House of crying widow bream." Klevali mostly Crucian carps. We with brother been caught with the another prikormku and, too, mostly Crucian. Efficiency roughly similar, but have us a bit better. This the entire experience associated with this Trade trademark.

Conclusion-this product well worker. And will find his pokapatelya, under accounting and his price categories.