All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Deceptions industrialized fishing Lin Hu.

Deceptions industrialized fishing Lin Hu.

Posts 1 to 23 of 23

Forumchanam big Hi!
In drying cities, there is Lake in which usual Lin. And like all understandable to feed and wait awesome sauce, but is obtained that on lures from day one comes a dace, Crucian carps, bream, and line releasing so and there.
And through couple of meters sits poplavochnik and potekhonku shmorgaet extern links, arises question, as put line releasing on point.

Anzhoss, envy you! The you an blow off need to. The little slapping with plotvoy.
Invite in Visitors! Half of forums attend. Have us such problems there is no. :D :flag:

Anzhoss wrote:

A through couple of meters sits poplavochnik

Most the first rule, which instruct great - ask have him (local), on that he but. On every water feature their habits.

In my opinion.

Mr.Puff wrote:

The most the first rule, which instruct great - ask have him (local), on that he but.

I himself mestniy) until Lake 5 mines khodbi, gets caught on chervya, and fed curd, did popitki but so and nothing to acquire not vishlo.

Last edited by Anzhoss (Jan 17 2014 21:28:00)

Anzhoss
Try harvest under kamyshom if such there is.
Have us on small stream gets caught line releasing on your fishing bobber recognized under urezom reed (truth moult not more 200- 300 grams)

Last edited by GRIZZLY007 (Jan 17 2014 21:38:45)

And carry! http://fishingtravel.ru/tv-rybalka-21-v … ibalku.htm

On feeder as the Ling not've been busted, and at bobber in this year on River near reed been caught individuals about mere 0.5 kg.
With the evening copiously zakarmlivali and on the morning here we go. Ever responds on bread. Truth Crucian was mixture with linyami, purely linevoy fishing not was.

've their five kopecks. Warn-himself not catching, simply the, that constantly on the subject meets in literature-
Lin-this above all fish destroying everything that might pollute (relative), after grass and not staynaya. So with fiderom not very intersect.
And to capture like would, but deliberately this better to do poplavochkoy. Ah, and cottage cheese as prikormka, scheiss the worm in as a nozzles-this classic, mention about this all.

Lin Hu can be harvest on feeder. Only there are several to what you hear: Lin goes on a path consistent, with have scale shedding this the path closer to Bank. In 2013. I have broke a cashing line releasing from Bank and the distance industrialized fishing accounted for about 17th / had forced on River /. Thanks - as well as asymmetric, the nozzle sitch - Perlovka. Lin had prepared Tuhnicka immediately for brovkoy. The only, so this permanence his poklevok - need wait particular zagiba. In prikormke cottage cheese not used, and kastery and moldy worm necessarily. Poklevki were in twilight.
Under preparation perlovki where sea salt and sugar judgements are, on here not very the and was biting,, even better promoted honey - bychek his not likes. So as had forced is happening summer, then used turmeric powder in as a cause allergy.

+1

Сергей Москвичев wrote:

Lin had prepared Tuhnicka immediately for brovkoy

Here is how times finding this tracks and is a necessary condition. And do this can be only accidental way. Sergei, or I am mistaken?

benderr wrote:

That as times finding this tracks and is a necessary condition. And do this can be only accidental way. Sergei, or I am mistaken?

I here somewhere wrote, as me with friend, still t'lads, one grandfather taught harvest line releasing oar. So here is sought we his while swimming on boat precisely along reed, outs on some shallow and in ducts. Place your feeding. Governed on pushing up bubbles and sometimes mutti. Grandfather spoke, that linevuyu "feed bill--" cannot be confuse with karasinoy and camping on D. The me, so and not know than they differ. Bubbles - they and in Africa bubbles. :dontknow:

But fact remains fact. He defined finding line releasing with precision until 0,5m. Several liney we same then rounded up.

Anzhoss wrote:

Forumchanam big Hi!
In drying cities, there is Lake in which usual Lin. And like all understandable to feed and wait awesome sauce, but is obtained that on lures from day one comes a dace, Crucian carps, bream, and line releasing so and there.
And through couple of meters sits poplavochnik and potekhonku shmorgaet extern links, arises question, as put line releasing on point.

In my opinion me seems definition of "put on point" not very suited for this fish, rather contrary Ling himself puts for fisherman on point)) Ling lives in the grass, because in polovozrelom age he she and nurtures, in diet she can stack until 70% + benthic organisms and snails. Recent, as known live there same. I think the most more perspective had forced will "vyzhidatelno-incredibly" camping on E. Least skarba: Feder, reception desk and backpack. You move and tossing handfuls in grass fletku with brief a leash around, and bombarding not very often, camping on K. On some reservoirs Ling incredibly shugliv. I have was only one is it apt "linevaya" fishing, and the, had hoped. on groats. An. Catching in a narrow parts of Lake, zakormil 5322991 (Sensas super feeder big fish + + voor) the opposite Bank. And catching on mikrofletku Preston 15 "grape". Showered directly in grass, nor one an to capture not managed, but nadryuchil line releasing full a hatchling pond.

Incidentally forgot to mention that the opposite of the birch not has approach to water, and meters 10 from of coastline's a little shaggy kamyshom and forth-lilies, after Holland bottom he resolves elodeey, here is in it and catching as times. The pourer stashed in flet.

Last edited by Monster Crab (Jan 18 2014 12:43:50)

+1

About chance finding tracks, then - yes, accident. Truth there is some patterns: Had forced line releasing implies under a tentative training seats industrialized fishing, tentative, sometimes enough prolonged, privazhivanie. This my personal experience on Donets.
Sand never't feel like rubbing, better blue print zakorm exercise 5322991 in which transitional is clay - let all put our hands. Maize in prikormku not promoted, believe me this is important, as and wheat, and here is perlovku need. Why - not know / truth I have was period when perlovku boiled with 20 negotiators family components of, now leave after boiling aminki or can weld it Zoo /. Has tried a feeding with adding cottage cheese - no effect not watched, as and with droblenymi snails these, perlovitsey.
Importantly determine goal, in this case kind of fish, revere sheets karpyatnikov, to familiarize themselves with condemn ikhtiologov and lot more Popo-hours. I on Donce, fuck in fact live.
With Z. Sergei-Kosa.

+2

Sergei, and why with Cuca so adamantly? I know one body of water in Belarus, so there only on maize and enjoyed Ling.

Harvest are going line releasing, and after a long privazhivaniya corn desirable Ling smoothly turns into another lyubitelya corn. But this my personal experience.

Сергей Москвичев wrote:

after a long privazhivaniya corn desirable Ling smoothly turns into another lyubitelya corn

And cannot be challenging (for worrisome, like me? Who becomes-this I even can understand, and in afterwards :canthearyou:.

! Mike., apparently, in an, a carp or who there even ", too," likes maize.

In scale sazanchika in weight 600-800g., maximum 1,200g., Ling simply not wants visit so '' spectacular '' venue. But this my surveillance for two years.

Mr.Puff wrote:

who there even ", too,"

Accounted for and dace, and rybtsa on maize harvest, because and mention any country by.

+1

Very desirable component prikormki for line releasing - belachan. Number of - not more 2%.
Fishing flour special effect not gives / nor with market, nor from serious producers karpovogo nutrition /.
Extract GLM, if close eyes on his price, then need use.
Not easy finding molasses can be use.
Have Trapper there is mixture of to assemble a Boylov Skopeks-fish - as prikormka many run thing, but in an open the form of long not deposited.
As I moved Tuhnicka line releasing. In during several days I showered balls the triangle: Wetter grass - one balloon, slightly further - two etc until labor distance there is. Before the most catching several balloons on labor distance and all.
There is still one thing surveillance - to ling ourselves likes orange color. Specifically throwing good: Diving colourful Goatfishes with equal taste, the first to poedalis orange.

+2

Сергей Москвичев wrote:

MA – It desirable component prikormki for line releasing - belachan. Number of - not more 2%.

But as his contribute in prikormku?

Today (29.03.) was on platnike, caught several liney on 400-500 grams (not weighed their, seeking to not damage this a strong and alluring fish). Used prikormku FishDrim (sea Bass) 1kg. + Dynamite (bream super ed) 1kg. + a handful of pastachino + "sweet" syrup from MaynLayn. The nozzle sitch-Andrejs Butriks night crawlers + maggot.
Place chose on help, the depth of about 1 forge the In 25 forge the From Bank in water sunken shrub and might for swans and flock (point has been in 3-4 metres from a bush of a). Fish there invariably was-where it even be now, as not there?
Fearing you overfeed, fed quite little-in average, 30 grams feed times in 15-20 minutes.
Lin the apparently mixture with karasikom, krasnopyorkoy and "tuzikami."
Made one mistake-after industrialized fishing on during encompassed in committed habit often perebrasyvatsya in the absence of awesome sauce. I simply "and ripped" the pourer from-under nose have not yet very active fish.
If in your water feature there is Ling-Spring the most appropriate time for industrialized fishing spoils.

Last edited by Den2811 (Mar 30 2014 21:02:52)

What about the curiously atraktantov, and other dry. Industry, particularly head not break it. If know, that Ling there is, look on shoal, there where mulberry with: The grechikhoy (favourite place line releasing) ,-lilies, rdestom or simply rogozom. Summer sooner on the morning, until identity sun or on the evening, before decline of the and after, can be discern short chain small bubbles, often have the most Bank - this's digging Ling and his the path feeding grounds. In such places and fishing, of course on company (puchyok worms N1-2 or moldy worm, one kukuruzku). Such not many, two three ball prikormki in a nut and accurately on paths. Also observed, that likes cherry smells. A day to is worth in densely poroshey grechikhe, rdeste, plies along tresinovykh shores of. In such a case fishing directly in okoshkakh or have such a Bank. Word a day to there, where higher aloofness vegetation and necessarily preferably on a dark or shadow. If there is no such shelters have Bank, he moves away on depth with habitats imprisoned (In such places eiaee on feeder. Ceasing a short), and on the evening is returning, or lies the until the evening as the log in cane. Lin fish STAYNAЯ and curious ;) Skyfall very least weight until 1.5kg and under normal populations. More size of saw on one but not far the packs. When handled submarine hunt, such a transparent :tired:

Да,но это летом.Сегодня у нас с утра шёл слабенький,едва заметный снежок.
Собираюсь на это озеро через пару дней (в любую погоду-снег не проблема).Тактика будет проста-затопленные кусты,мель и прикормка для холодной воды-в расчёте собрать всё,кроме мелочи(не пылить).
Вчера были там знакомые,ловили на червя,говорят-линь за--е---ал!!!(его забирать низзя),ни одного карася(его можно).Так,что ловить будем на большого,жирного червя.Жирный червь=жирный линь!?8-)
Очень нравится,как линь сопротивляется-возле подсака "даёт бой" даже малыш.

Last edited by Den2811 (Apr 1 2014 20:40:27)

I something thought, that Sergei-Kosa such itself's very isolated monk hermit kingdom provides with big beard, poorly seer on leftist eye and which extends Gone Fishin '(under dogorayuschiy nitssheanskiy twilight of, resembling cremation God. And he it turns out the usual people. Yeah.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Deceptions industrialized fishing Lin Hu.