All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Daiwa. A series of Tournament Pro - 3

Fidery Daiwa. A series of Tournament Pro - 3

Posts 1 to 30 of 680

previous theme

Today wrote a letter in Daiwa Oh, I feel sick about opportunities order tornament 13,500 units 30.
For those who not managed.

Last edited by (Jan 17 2014 20:39:36)

Not understood doing something. And in South Africa he whatever catching then? Photo 1425 post from Viva 547.

Can Tournament Multi Match Feeder http://www.daiwasports.co.uk/product/ro … tch-feeder

vladkir wrote:

can Tournament Multi Match Feeder

So there and the text was:

VIVA wrote:

And here same Steve Ringer (disambiguation) "supports" supportive thought a trainer:
"Rod and reel choice changed during the week but I eventually settled on tournament distance and basias for heavy work. Then 12-13 tournaments at 12' with 4012 TDRs for everything else".
"Choice with President and reel varied for weeks, but in end I alighted on Tornament distans and Basiyakh for heavy work. After this - 12-13 Tornamenty in 12 feet away with 4012 TDR for what any still "

vladkir wrote:

Dont understood doing something. And in South Africa he whatever catching then? Photo 1425 post from Viva 547.

Can Tournament Multi Match Feeder http://www.daiwasports.co.uk/product/ro template: CSK-feeder

There is no. Different katushkoderzhateli have them. Have multi Fuji, and Thorne pro its dayvovskiy.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

So there and the text was:
Viva wrote (and):

And here same Steve Ringer (disambiguation) "supports" supportive thought a trainer:
"Rod and reel choice changed during the week but I eventually settled on tournament distance and basias for heavy work. Then 12-13 tournaments at 12' with 4012 TDRs for everything else".
"Choice with President and reel varied for weeks, but in end I alighted on Tornament distans and Basiyakh for heavy work. After this - 12-13 Tornamenty in 12 feet away with 4012 TDR for what any still "

On picture accurately a new TP, mess from Stepy. :crazyfun:

duffy333 wrote:

Sleep Alone quietly, expensive comrade, Silicium carbide - our all of :flag:

Guys you a bit lost from "life" :rofl:
Fuji have made new rings and a new patch better SIC
http://www.rockfishing.ru/obzor-rinka/u … oltsa-fuji

Last edited by D.S.I (Jan 17 2014 21:45:57)

+6

Messrs.! That the I stock from life, 're either spinningami in Japan.
Could you tell me pl - than differs TNPM12W-AU Tournament Pro 12ft float, 2 piece from
TNPF1213Q-AU Tournament Pro 12/13ft Quiver ?

This the same 12 futovik - only without prolongi?
Or I am mistaken?

Want to buy some of that have Tim 12 futovik - can would before the introduction of 150 evrovoy Import the ceiling on on customs has effectively trades abroad.

In advance thank you!

wrote:

can would before the introduction of 150 evrovoy Import the ceiling on on customs has effectively trades abroad.

How I understand, until October this bar not lifted. Otherwise there is no sense in signature petition, collection which ends in October 2014. Hope I am not mistaken.

wrote:

God! That the I stock from life, 're either spinningami in Japan.
Could you tell me pl - than differs TNPM12W-AU Tournament Pro 12ft float, 2 piece from

Or I am mistaken?

Want to buy some of that have Tim 12 futovik - can would before the introduction of 150 evrovoy Import the ceiling on on customs has effectively trades abroad.

In advance thank you!

TNPM12W-AU Tournament Pro 12ft float, - this matchevka (the last photo on site Dayva)
TNPF1213Q-AU Tournament Pro 12 / 13ft Quiver - this feeder.

Float - your fishing bobber.
Oops. Have outpaced)

Last edited by Monster Crab (Jan 18 2014 21:36:36)

wrote:

God! That the I stock from life, 're either spinningami in Japan.

Or I am mistaken?

In advance thank you!

The first you pointed out this matchevoe udilishche, poplpvok, match, this he or M TNP M12W-AU Tournament Pro 12ft floatalso float-poplovok.
12 futovik there is only one, this Tournament Multi Match Feeder TNMF12TT, with this 2kh exchange have which 2 upper of different, one poplavkovaya, the second fidernaya with pressed was also a whip where the 1.5-. And all, no wonderful vershinok there is no.

Thank you - has understood.

wrote:

Thanks - has understood.

From-for declining bezposhlinnogo limit until 150, I ordered already multi totally dunked it feeder.

aneon wrote:

Seneng I understand, until October this bar not lifted. Otherwise there is no sense in signature petition, collection which ends in October 2014. Hope I am not mistaken.

Anton Siluanov (Kale Consultants Ministry of Finance trades abroad) - spoke of introducing restrictions with New Year.
Given, that this mandate President Putin, which he raised in his annual State (more pressing problems no one volunteered!) - this lifted very quickly.
Now. Maybe, you this is to be agreed upon with Customs Tariff Union, and also is claimed order paying duties on customs has effectively.
With so Machinery is uplat duties - customs zatovaritsya unpaids initial premises through month and will stop.
And customs brokers on all not ?????.

wrote:

Of-for declining bezposhlinnogo limit until 150, I ordered already multi totally dunked it feeder

I now. Maybe, you, too, hard baggy full around the really expensive unique hand spinningi from Japan.
Aren until one thing - sending from Japan it comes ESM for 3-4 days!
07 January - exports from Japan, 08 - imports Moscow - Vnukovo, 09- customs and a triage international center, 10 - received!

A pity - not know where in Japan order feeder a new Tornament!

And from of England commanded sending 17 days and why the still - through Pulkovo customs.

Last edited by (Jan 18 2014 21:39:13)

wrote:

pity - not know where in Japan order feeder a new Tornament!

And under than here Japan? Their make in England,. :flag:

wrote:

Since thus Machinery is uplat duties - customs zatovaritsya unpaids initial premises through month and will stop.

Customs he would send parcel destination together with the proof to pay for. Until not will pay for the, not atoning. So on site mails written.

wrote:

A from of England commanded sending 17 days

This still quickly however.

aneon wrote:

A under than here Japan? Their make in England,.

English from Japan faster will drift. Only where his seek there?

aneon wrote:

A under than here Japan? Their make in England,

Yes I know, that in Scotland - simply through Japan broke a would accurately faster and not much more expensive!

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Tamozhnya he would send parcel destination together with the proof to pay for. Until not will pay for the, not atoning. So on site mails written.

Not always so simply.
Some mails supplied-until Moscow or Peter and require pay imposes through broker or threaten send parcel ago.
Yes and winning larger amounts stack customs has effectively're going to have to hundreds of thousands of times more - after declining threshold.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Tamozhnya he would send parcel destination together with the proof to pay for. Until not will pay for the, not atoning. So on site mails written.

This was would not poorly.
When my parcel dampen the customs, not appreciate his-in feeders 36sht, they dispatched from Moscow in Cherepovets on Scud-main post office, in docks wrote: "With notification for largest." I with properly comprehended and tamozhenikom handling of a its 3 hours, he all snapped the picture of with different foreshortenings and described. Demanded certifications on VDE :D Heave 24 sample sypuchki, liquids on expertise, thank god not for my expense. I wrote a complaint, on recommendations the most tamozhenika!! A normal man the apparently, himself understands that this Brad.
In Headquarters edinorosov
Appeals
Putin
Medvedev
Customs trades abroad
Said me, why you complaints wrote and camping on D. They feared to accept decision and were covering up for asses, otfutbolivaya from one chief to another. Through 2 weeks, after verification, "drugs not detected" all voted. Package docks I have remained, measuring 10cm.
And why I not son Bob Nada or Tim Aplina :D

Could you tell me you the pinnacle on 12 / 13 old?

Efiop wrote:

Say, is you the pinnacle on 12 / 13 old?

60cm

wrote:

When my parcel dampen the customs,

Yuri, so this another the. This option: "Detained customs, until." (Here is until what, this no one knows) And well modicum have you so go off.

I have one thing time several known borrowed are decent posts in this office. So one of them mentioned pro its vacation from Ukraine with N-the obvious number of bottles "Massandra Palace." All was within of law, and he knew all these laws and camping on D. So would still domotalis. And fell would he "as chickens in oschip", if would from broad trousers not was drawn the crust of with the indication his designation.

wrote:

previous theme

Today wrote a letter in Daiwa UK about opportunities order tornament 13,500 units 30.
For those who not managed.

Edited Match (2014-01-17 20 :39: 36)

there Has come the answer

Colleagues, advise. From "arsenal none of coils not" has drawn "on Tornament 12 / 13. Need a new. Inclination is to:

1. Daiwa 11 Caldia 4,000 or 3,500
2. SHIMANO RARENIUM CI4 5000 FA

Who-that about this thinks, or there is other options for these money?

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Colleagues, advise. From "arsenal none of coils not" has drawn "on Tornament 12 / 13. Need a new. Inclination is to:

1. Daiwa 11 Caldia 4,000 or 3,500
2. SHIMANO RARENIUM CI4 5000 FA

Who-that about this thinks, or there is other options for these money?

1-comes the in my opinion my ands Steve 5 in my opinion :D

wrote:

1-comes the in my opinion my ands Steve 5 in my opinion

Yura, in you I not doubt, and here is in Stepke. :dontknow:
Way he in war testimony of often. Water ulp. On ChM he on this stick vzgromozdil TEAM Daiwa TDR4012A 420gr weight. I perishing better Preston PC-R 5,000 buy, she cheaper. But Ukraine she the me. PXR5000 has tried, she 435gr weighs.

Colleagues who that knows pro such fact.
Paid Tim, the TNF14XHQ-AD. Mentor ordered for him kit coal vershinok on 21st th price. Today received. Done and basic and additional replicates one in one. But! On packaging additional written MADE IN CHINA! I in shell-shocked. Could you tell me that any. .fat and in Scotland Poydemte podnebesnaya?

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Daiwa. A series of Tournament Pro - 3