All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Daiwa. A series of Tournament Pro - 3

Fidery Daiwa. A series of Tournament Pro - 3

Posts 91 to 120 of 1000

previous theme

Today wrote a letter in Daiwa Oh, I feel sick about opportunities order tornament 13,500 units 30.
For those who not managed.

Last edited by Матч (Jan 17 2014 20:39:36)

Anyone knows, how many feet feeder but Steve Ringer (disambiguation) on this video

Last edited by Дидо (May 4 2014 22:20:13)

Дидо wrote:

Who any knows, how many feet feeder but Steve Ringer (disambiguation) on this video

Me seems this 9-pay

Very it seems on 11ft.

Николаенков Юрий wrote:

MA – It it seems on 11ft.

I of course understand, he guy not a minor, likened the udilishche on peephole with his dimensions
11 fringes foot paved runway if a unfolding make transportation about 170 centimeters, and here quite shorty.

I asked Steve, he told me, that this 11 feet.

+1

Дидо wrote:

So why then our torture, if there is opportunity have Stepan ask? :D

Last edited by Vadkh (May 5 2014 12:09:00)

Vadkh wrote:

Didot wrote (and):

So why then our torture, if there is opportunity have Stepan ask? :D

Edited Vadkh (Today 11 :09: 00)

Because today I recalled that I can ask his in Facebook.

Дидо wrote:

that I can ask his in Facebook

Here is it as. And I here is nor in some should we expect networks not tusyus. 8-)

Podskajite please dozen in komle a new turnamenta 11 just.

Dear comrades,! If not it is difficult describe much detail behavior tornamentov 12-13 "on River under the cow sheds 70-80" grape ".. Interested in as is leading themselves place it at different number, comfortable distance there is industrialized fishing and of course personal sensations, lends itself whether he for scales. Recent messages PPS and Olega’s organs is words provided in thos too zo.

Last edited by vinitu69 (Jun 26 2014 21:16:46)

Describe a sense of is difficult, this not quite correctly will, as wrote Yura Match: The best that can be buy for money this Dayva tornament.
With first day brought together feeder in length of his 13ft and not was photographing prolongu, very comfortable experience hurl, truth with kormukhami 80 "grape" caveat be careful, problems not was but felt that udilishche loaded densely. For holds well, sensitivity glorious, in Mariupol this spring, on for competitions, casualties them catching. Further 50 meters not throwing good, not was need. Comfortable experience me was with kormushkami 50-60 grams, Grizzly Sanctuary, on vyvazhivanii well, she knits fish.

+1

Thank you for the intel. Pro rigour, this until not as relevant, still not bought. The a serious, can be two top shimanki buy for these money. But poprobovav 13f. Tornament I on other rods up even look not want.

vinitu69 wrote:

Tsennik a serious, can be two top shimanki buy for these money.

What stupidity write? Espaer varied is worth 17,000 rubles. You that Tornament for 34000rubley claim to?
Have Poles his can be buy for 400 the euro with transshipment.

Last edited by Vadkh (Jun 26 2014 23:32:50)

When professionals and lovers say - turnamennt this stick AGON! The why buy something another? Long and many jumped out of one on raznym- kolmik, garobolino, shimano and. Then bought first couple of tours old - all now possessing five turnamentov I say - that I almost completed. But I now not jump and not't seek that me need to - I accurately know that me need to and I this and only this buy.

With kormushkami 70.80g not has tried, yes and not d perhaps. For these scale there is other rods up (again same 135 for them and Grand Canal from). And here is 30.50g. Cells and 30.40g. Fletki bad about molesting. Distance there is 25.45m. Further not was needs, again same, other there is for this. Prolongu, as dismantled on the first a fishing trip, so and does not pose more. For data scale and competitors 12 "posobrannee appeared. In 13 "think and weight slightly lot more and away will allow hurl.

As and wrote, one of fishing trips had to them alternately harvest on River in paired with Tornamentom BFF 14. " 12 "with the feeding trough 40g on 22m. 14 "with the feeding trough 100g. Worked on dalnyake. So that comparison was more than adequate. Radar the good, in arc his not oppression, wind, and wave of not here is perishing his and kolbasyat.

In general, when ’, was a weak hope, that some where and will be able harvest them on River, and it turned out, that well decently he themselves is leading on heat. That say, very pleasant say such.

+1

Vadkh wrote:

You that Tornament for 34000rubley claim to?

Roughly for these money me both Tornamenta came. :crazyfun:

Speaking pro top shimanki had in mind 12f. Antares and fayerblud and was guided on prices have Tim. All large thank you! From mediums there is garbyl, but khlipkovat he. Here is and think, that him take in couple of. Somewhere family cats the reference on some Polish site, but where not remember. If not it is difficult give ssylochku. :)

A bit not on topic. Espayr can be thousands of for 14,000 find, but I to MULTAM cool am.

Last edited by vinitu69 (Jun 27 2014 01:01:04)

vinitu69 wrote:

Speaking pro top shimanki had in mind 12f. Antares and fayerblud and was guided on prices have Tim.

Fire is worth those same 16500 -17000rub. Tornament have Tim's worth 350 ?with transshipment - 20000rub.
Again not is obtained.
Okay, went the second time television look.

vinitu69 wrote:

Where is something family cats the reference on some Polish site, but where not remember. If not it is difficult give ssylochku

Link

's appreciated, you know, in English not strong. Vadim this site had in mind, that the cost of includes and delivering?

I, too, can be a stubborn. Site ProFfishing. En (on fayerbludam, I have there still and credit). Antaresy 13100-13600r. At different sites.

vinitu69 wrote:

I, too, can be a stubborn. Site ProFfishing. En (on fayerbludam, I have there still and credit). Antaresy 13100-13600r. At different sites.

Yes you modicum obkakaysya, would still 26000rub Tornamenty Pro not are worth. :crazyfun:

You would better, than skalitsya :) said would pro Polish site in more details, and if he value the here debated give me some pointers where. :)

Last edited by vinitu69 (Jun 27 2014 02:12:45)

vinitu69 wrote:

You would better, than skalitsya :) said would pro Polish site in more details, and if he value the here debated give me some pointers where. :)

You at all the branch pro Tornamenty read? Already so all razzhevano. Plus Oleg only that exile uploaded. That I still should to tell. Incidentally site have Poles and on Russian there is. As witnessed our flag, then click on on him and a little bit of a on Russian will written.

Enough was first proposals. Ah not can our in football play. :)

vinitu69 wrote:

Nu not can our in football play. :)

Yes I not from for football. Simply such detailed obsasyvanie Tornamentov was, more 2000 posts, with a few snapshots of, references, video. Simply it's a shame. Write, write and people not reads and awaits to him personally all razzhevali and in his mouth triggered.

I read, but forgot in what the Frost. Done :).

Vadim, you not offense. I very respect and you and other, which many his time spend on forums, often sometimes repeat one thing and the same to different people.

Boev wrote:

Delo not in promise fidera, and in rykhlosti knowledge or absence of experience have lovyaschikh. Harvest on a strong devices up can be ANY line, capable continue to cast until remained firm crime as. Importantly correctly win over feeder relatively tide. We this already discussed. Personally I eiaee Antaresom and Bistmasterom on Desna (disambiguation) with kormushkami 120 grams net weight. Any poklyovka, even a small gustyorki, was perfectly visible on vershinke.
P. S. PPS. Not correctly to compare with President different classes and price categories. Here can be to compare, to example, Fayrblad khevik with Turnamentom. Here is then and will in sight who stronger ectomy.

Oleg, with here ANY? Simply when has a new Tornament 12 / 13 "was discussion, and KOMFORTNO whether will them harvest on River. All wrestle in opinion, that from-for his "savvy accounting" vershinok, hardly. It turned out that can be.

Incidentally, he not is abandoning heavy trough. Ah and, if to return to what you want example, then hardly after the industrialized fishing Bistmasterom, you only them on rivers and] However since then. Harvest something can be, but Ultegra River perhaps, too, not parabolik?

Pro prices, too, not understandable. Let compare a penny ante Mikado Fishfaynder 160g. With any zillion-dollar dura-Ace or Dayvoy. And that? Lose, scrap and the better than Fishfaynder it bends. :no:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Daiwa. A series of Tournament Pro - 3