All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel BALZER

Reel BALZER

Posts 151 to 180 of 212

Already 4 year I have there is the Syndicate. Chromium some where oblez, but labor, no not was with it problems. Modicum and rarely it'm using, with kormushkami more 100 grams, but would still as clock.

Mr.Puff, and can be to know Your the impression from comparisons Balzera and flagmanovskoy reel?
And the I I'm looking to a the Syndicate 7400 as you, kept his in the hands of - highly pleasant the coil, smallness of Ukraine, but impression realistically the winch cable was, to the same no elevators nowhere not observed, revolves all say the.
Watched reel in the flagship - in my elevators are found in all on, and on experience possession flaganovskoy workers of the Karp all these lyufty increased in two times after 20 fisherman, especially embarrasses we've got enfilading taking on shpule millimeters three already perhaps

Саня_78 wrote:

Mr.Puff, and can be to know Your the impression from comparisons Balzera and flagmanovskoy coils?

Unfortunately, scheduled Bartnik in this year not sovershilis. Is deprived there is no.

On closest church (when only - full B.S.) will try the flagship of the swim. If honestly, not thought, that this question someone seems interested.

Mr.Puff
Why same, very seems interested. Watched in side coils the Syndicate 7400 and 7600. But as the and not In buy. Very interestingly hear from corrupt data devices which are permanently running a normal the review and normal criticism, all pros and cons, the same comparison with the clones (for a number of reasons the flagship of the in terms of coils at all full Furnace, perhaps this the first that that me from coils Krasnoarmeysk, Saratov Oblast) Zhdems picture oils in all better.

Harry, for Carp Master i got you. ;)

And pro SLF, as and pro Syntia, particularly and nothing to acquire say. I not special in this, fishing, now and again, unfortunately, not often (fidernykh sessions until 10-15 in year) and because – my opinion will more than subjectively.
Have other ??? ?? ? ? Balzer it, and my without MOVIE, without peregruzov (not remember, to eiaee on 70 + grams), in any weather, thank God, work and are currently running.

At all pro Germans liked expression of Seryozhi Popova from rollers "# 2 FLAT Feeder EXTREME Masters 2015." There, truth, refer balzerovskie stick, but pro coils can be said a similar - have Germans on first place increasingly-??? the reliability of and supply ruggedness is worth.

Guys disassemble coil and look there alyuminevaya gear shaft which was erased through gender year, hell is that the latter this balzer, details zero, for renovating not who not drip irrigation,,

Mr.Puff wrote:

Harry, for Carp Master i got you. ;)

And pro SLF, as and pro Syntia, particularly and nothing to acquire say. I not special in this, fishing, now and again, unfortunately, not often (fidernykh sessions until 10-15 in year) and because – my opinion will more than subjectively.
Have other ??? ?? ? ? Balzer it, and my without MOVIE, without peregruzov (not remember, to catching on 70 + grams), in any weather, thank God, work and are currently running.

At all pro Germans liked expression of Seryozhi Popova from rollers "# 2 FLAT Feeder EXTREME Masters 2015." There, truth, refer balzerovskie stick, but pro reel can be said a similar - have Germans on first place increasingly-??? the reliability of and supply ruggedness is worth.

Signature author

http://se.uploads.ru/hf7Q5.png

Your Serozha priests but on the that would give and balzera he and s just not saw

As the watched Krasnoarmeysk, Saratov Oblast Samyy luchshiy film 7400 BR in soldering - coil svetloserogo color of, this even get back a little not appreciate, titanium coverage on a coil, too, bright spot as gold, stopora white one thread, nothing not lyuftit, revolves say the, move very seamless. Long lopatil raw footage of, in balzer-YuA the 1350, in fishtayme 1080 and this Dnepr river, dug up in Kyiv type theater 900 with wheelbarrows - ah ??? left Made to Order on site - in 10 phone call from manager type coil in available, but the 1250, guarantee of year. Pochukhal turnips, said okay, let's get, under this I couple of times made her repeat it increasingly whether'oc with katukhoy. Brought, took in hands - taking in handle such same as have flagmanovskikh katukh. Color more. The dark, calligraphy not clear, seam-solder on handle crude and rough circumcised knife, also titanium coverage not yarkozolotoe, and dark,, in earlier one of schyotochek at all not prilyagala to shpule, move rough around the edges, shpulya on millimetre churchgoers back-forward. The manager mentioned that the pro a guarantee, but said that her little book which in box he will leave itself, on question about return in during 14 days just paused. In general Made to Order I not took away, heard couple of ukorov in its worded that do so not well and camping on D. But the oaea.

A pity that on exhibition balzerovskikh coils no one that I brought. Until Pike's I until not came, but the have them as and in balzer-YuA :( but in Pike will try metnutsya and even one more time look at the contestant katukhu that have them in available, until in memory held the kind that me give you lifts

иван2524 wrote:

your Serozha priests but on the that would give and balzera he and s just not saw

Exhale, Vanya. He such same "my", as and your.

Саня_78 wrote:

as the watched Krasnoarmeysk, Saratov Oblast Samyy luchshiy film 7400 BR in soldering

I bought these in "poplavke." On the very moment thelowest the price was. Now- Site Grzywna (., without BR- 1,200 Grzywna (.

Find welcome this weekend’colleagues!
Know. I'm looking to a coil Balzer dissects Feeder Zammataro 7600. Want marry this girl on ekstrakhevike 3.90.
Attention questions :flag:
Deal dumping? Is mired the fishing line is under shpulyu? Reread all coming so and not understood, it shpulya konusnaya? And if you can the impression from use?
Thank you all who responds. :cool:

Last edited by Дмитрий Н (Dec 11 2015 09:54:15)

Greetings! Use such a machine! Impression positive!
Deal not dumping. Raskosami under shpulyu not is mired! A grinder powerful, the Beautiful!

+1

More accurate with a toggle reversal! Me had to podkleivat!

+1

Witness post Number 9 this line!!
Shpulya konusnaya! Many run! Two in goes! One deeper the other! Under lash and under to let the line out!
Move reel soft, impose super!! Cargo 60 gr. I threw on 100-105 gather steam; coils. And one turnover this meter!

+1

igor160968 wrote:

Take a look post Number 9 this line!!

Thank you for Your answers. Deal in is that on photo in no clothing left http://pike.com.ua/katushka-balzer-sind … taro-7600/ not such a as on photo. I so understand more a new model?

Precisely such a! A handsome a powerful a tractor!
And not expensive!

+1

Balzer dissects Feeder 7600 chic a tractor
Thread not tying a - are worth schetochki, stacks exactly, disposal of of pearls an ideal
The only, that immediately need to hot glue gun seals duzhkoukladyvatelya - there nut in resistant plastics enters not the best drawer and can be losing the lid off the.
Bought these its http://fishtime.ua/balzer-syndicate-feeder-7600 here, have them many run the price.

+1

Дмитрий Н wrote:

Steel dumping?

Deal to cling right on, not dumping
But social under this rapid, even too quickly as the me

Дмитрий Н wrote:

's the fishing line is under shpulyu?

Case. :(

Дмитрий Н wrote:

Wu it shpulya konusnaya?

Yes

Дмитрий Н wrote:

And if iiaeia the impression from use?

Capturing the 1.5 year. Me not very liked. Want what the more easy and without zatsepov under shpulyu

Last edited by Plotnik (Dec 11 2015 10:58:20)

Ordered, paid. Tomorrow'll pick up and update my immediately same. With these prices not understandable what wait, one thing is clear cheaper not will. Thank you Anyone reflecting who responded. A pity plyusikov on all lacked)

Plotnik wrote:

Makes me want to what the more easy and without zatsepov under shpulyu

For tempovoy industrialized fishing scraps Ukraine of course! I not torchbearer I very lover of!!
For nespeshno- demand industrialized fishing an excellent the unit! For witch of bream, a carp. Things That you!!
P.S Over all time use nor the fishing line is nor lash nor never not zatseplyalas under shpulyu!

Toured! :crazy:
The first the impression.
They realistically huge, as the me minimal growth fidera 3.9m, and the with the right location and diameter of first rings. Heavy, unambiguously not for tempovoy fishing, wasn that muscle reinflate :D.
Surprised Friction clutch - very soft and with super gossamer configuration, not know well this or poorly but sounds pleased.
On assembling like would increasingly normal, lyufty minimum, splintering] and scratches there. Truth have one of katukh first slightly tugovatyy move was, perhaps’was getting thick and syrupy :disappointed: pokrutiv not many move became soft as and have the first. Much detail will already closer to the summer of. When will manage their on fishing.
Video with unpack everything there is on courses blozhike, whom interestingly are looking :cool:
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/eBChz.jpg

I congratulate with shorting. I have she one of favoritnykh for khevika 3.90
Lay out in blozhek, when experience a its.
NKhNCh.

+1

All Hi. Advise please coil from Krasnoarmeysk, Saratov Oblast in weight until 450 "grape" for feeders on svintsu 60-112 "grape" if such there is with baytranerom or without would still. In size 4,000-5,000 on dura-Ace.
Like 1) Katushka Balzer dissects Light Feeder 7400 Br
2) Katushka Balzer Tactics 5,500 Br. Can that the still? Not know what whether work with headings, 60-112 "grape". Thank you

Dmitr wrote:

1) Katushka Balzer dissects Light Feeder 7400 Br

1) Katushka Balzer dissects Light Feeder 7400 Br on my view the most apt for bears a work and distant zabrosov.
But increasingly same, that would correctly choose coil, need account for so same conditions fishing, fish and directly the very udilishche, and so same necessary number of twist are spaced (fishing line of yours).

'm under place it 3.9 with test 110 gr. For industrialized fishing small fry and of bream. Balzer dissects Light Feeder 7400 Br think will normally. Embarrassed the name Light trough d deceitful 60-112 gr.? The cord will 0.1 in razmotke 150 forge the Think not rather a shpulya, the cord fit? Under aboard the cord not a hawk, to not was dumping deal

I have such a there is in use. Until lights there far. Real the size of the 5,000 -6000. Maximum were 80 "grape" with + safety. On gliss goes without problems. But the very the quality of enforcement reel not aren. Reproduces until mind had to almost all ganglia.

The cord of debt easily. I itself still and beking podmatyval. Emerge hinges not was.

Can a bit not in subject, but if someone still needed Balzer dissects Feeder 7600, then don, remained 2 pieces, my t.0684484701 Andrei, price'll surprise)

Balzer dissects Feeder 7600 very not liked construction the, which are worth on the sides shpuli.
Themselves brushes "walk" upward down and upper the brink holder has thorny founding and thread sometimes is mired for them
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/EbvAR.png
From Left as initially is worth after all, and right as she definitely a sidewinder and in sight acute bar groove

Andry:)) wrote:

reproduces until mind had to almost all ganglia.

Can be to know that and as you was made until mind? I have 3 such reel, like would be prepared!

Ah on order:
1. I filament winding twist are spaced. Strongly not domatyvala until upper the brink shpuli. Izymanie goal lead under shpuley such on the door frame not up. Had to podlazhivat shaybochki under rotor.
2. Taking in knobe. Knob proved nerazbornyy and nesemnyy. Had to put a razreznuyu ftoroplastovuyu goal and fill in Knob dense greasing under pressure.
3. Package friction compact disks dry. Nasty.
4. Added shaybochku on SOEs. Want discern, that landing bearings a dense. Lyufty virtually fully disappeared.
5. On the first same a fishing trip broke Treschetka in the friction gayke. Burst disc. Had to sack with donor and rearranging in balzer.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel BALZER