All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel BALZER

Reel BALZER

Posts 181 to 210 of 212

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32460370101.html
Here is this same coil. Only cheaper in 2 times. I think for those money, that is worth balzer 7400, on aliekspresse can be find more decent options. I himself bought these balzer through internet Music, can be said blindly. If would who gave poschupati before-buying - accurately not bought would

Thank you! Cannot distinguish means is!

Dmitr wrote:

'm under udilishche 3.9 with test 110 "grape". For industrialized fishing small fry and bream. Balzer dissects Light Feeder 7400 Br think will normally. Embarrassed the name Light trough d deceitful 60-112 gr.? The cord will 0.1 in razmotke 150 forge the Think not rather a shpulya, the cord fit? Under aboard the cord not a hawk, to not was dumping deal

Well analogy for this rods up. Itself coil well is balanced in weight in respect legs, hence its weight, will well balance your udilku. So, not despite its weight, it comfortable experience (how this when applied to thus Scale. Feeders and udilischu) can be harvest and tempovo. For example, the same Balzer dissects but 7600, strongly overwhelmed forward, at the expense a long and bears a shpuli, so under his using, have exactly the most rods up, balance should be itself enough a good.
Balzer dissects Light Feeder 7400 - Katushka April and highly tongue -studies, such a large lever, I on card not can recall nor have one many, in this price range. With someone weight kormakov tackles enough easily. Laying enough the good, your the cord kirsch without problems. The commercial lesoukladyvatelya revolves not perfectly, but for scales feeders well works well. Only, in a timely clean his and grease accurate greases (not strongly vyazkimi). Taking in knobe, nor slightly not more, than have podavlyavshego majority coils even in more an expensive segment, including more sensitive. Lyufty, other knots, virtually are lacking. On this measure, coil is one of best in his classroom and price segment. Troubleshooting rattles daily not met nor never, although on 100% ruled out nothing cannot be. In goes 2 aluminum shpuli absolutely identical, have our safe clip-on earring. Venomous snakes on shpulyakh, be read neatly, not have pressing facets unlike similar Brownings, which its very losnyat the cord under using without bekinga. The good chip - hole in shpuli for the mountings fishing line of yours, promotes more the flat laying, that critical way have-profile shpul. All mekhonizmy reel, including goal lead in the most shpuli, greased with optimally, well, at least so was have all samples, which I met. Move seamless and enough easiest, I would said resembling coils from dayvy. Friction clutch slow. Coil, sbrosami hinges not suffers. Some complain on "the Movement schyotochek", many gets caught already not one year and not encountered in with similar. In any case treated easily. By the quality of painting and processing joints, in a whole from schoolmates not strongly differs, where the slightly better, where the slightly worse.
On my view, a series of Balzer dissects, in his price segment in the classroom udilisch Hevy and ekstrakhevi, is one of best proposals.
Dmitri, 's works well, why you baytraner? Glee weight, excess devices. On plotve and leschu I personally sense in offense not see.

-

Last edited by PVR (Dec 23 2015 09:23:40)

+1

Andry:)) wrote:

Nu on order:
1. I filament winding cord. Strongly not domatyvala until upper the brink shpuli. Izymanie goal lead under shpuley such on the door frame not up. Had to podlazhivat shaybochki under rotor.
2. Taking in knobe. Knob proved nerazbornyy and nesemnyy. Had to put a razreznuyu ftoroplastovuyu goal and fill in Knob dense greasing under pressure.
3. Package friction compact disks dry. Nasty.
4. Added shaybochku on SOEs. Want discern, that landing bearings a dense. Lyufty virtually fully disappeared.
5. On the first same a fishing trip broke Treschetka in the friction gayke. Burst disc. Had to sack with donor and rearranging in balzer.

I would said, that too costly 1, 3, 5 - this disease singular copies, can well up have all producers.
P. 2, 4 - roughly 80 - 90% coils in this price range guilty lyuftami, which are treating shaybochkami and camping on P. And in power on and in more an expensive segment, similar niei?u and near.

Ideally of course, like would ideal quality and a gift, but in life unfortunately all at Different.

Thank you for information

PVR wrote:

In goes 2 aluminum shpuli absolutely identical

Not-and! Witness my the review. Shpuli both small, but one punier when one realizes the other somewhere on 1, maximum 2 mm.

PVR wrote:

Some complain on "the Movement schyotochek", many gets caught already not one year and not encountered in with similar.

Certify. Nor never year for 3-4 mirror problems me not ``crisis.

All Hi rybatsyugi! Who enjoyed coil Balzer Zammataro 9600 cherknite couple of the lines.

soo77 wrote:

Anyone reflecting Hi rybatsyugi! Who enjoyed coil Balzer Zammataro 9600 cherknite couple of the lines.

, Volodya "Isko such gets already many years. He with them traveled on ChM and Zammataro on them even signed for it) And Zammataro, too, on them catching. Reliable reel, powerful. Vymotka like, six 63rd, like (accurately not remember). Uses on ekstrakhevikakh. Like have him nor one not leather goods.

Last edited by Malyshh (Feb 4 2016 11:31:40)

+2

Malyshh wrote:

, Volodya "Isko such gets already many years. He with them traveled on ChM and Zammataro on them even signed for it) And Zammataro, too, on them eiaee. Reliable reel, powerful. Vymotka like 1 flushed, like (accurately not remember). Uses on ekstrakhevikakh. Like have him nor one not leather goods.

Edited Malyshh (Today 10 :31: 40)

Thank for report.

soo77 wrote:

Who enjoyed coil Balzer Zammataro 9600 cherknite couple of the lines.

Recently took itself in arsenal couple of such for ekstrakhevikov. Unfortunately, tests only ahead.
On the first senses here, made well, weight, of course, it's much too big. Plus immediately had to to change or plastic bushings rollers lesoukladyvatelya on bearings and promoted there same washers, otherwise the commercial been writhing around that sucks. Here is here a bit the big info http://fkvrn.webtalk.ru/viewtopic.php?id=96 :)
With respect.
P.S. Winds a, indeed, about Dam for turnover.

Last edited by Boyar (Feb 5 2016 08:34:14)

I have such a there is, already 3 year. Regret, that not blackcurrant on time pro supply on good price. Powerful a grinder. The only narekanie, crashes the cord from-under clips. Account for namotok 5 to do. More no reproaches. Recommend, if its weight not confounds.

Boyar wrote:

Recently, took itself in arsenal couple of such for ekstrakhevikov. Unfortunately, tests only ahead.
On the first senses here, made well, weight, of course, it's much too big. Plus immediately had to to change or plastic clenched rollers lesoukladyvatelya on bearings and promoted there same goal lead, otherwise the commercial been writhing around that sucks. Here is here a bit the big info --
With respect.
P.S. Winds a, indeed, about Dam for turnover.

7600 and 9600 fundamentally different reel. Their to compare not worth.

Last edited by Malyshh (Feb 5 2016 14:46:41)

Malyshh wrote:

? 600 and 9600 fundamentally different reel

Yes, indeed, 7600 - this uproschyonnaya version of 9600.

soo77 wrote:

cherknite couple of the lines.

draw previously
For themselves left 2 Mark coils, to experiment with other lawyers desires we.

+1

Help me out comrades rybalovy, bought Balzer syndicate light feeder 7400 br and until in the hands of on joys a roasting spit krutel that the broken, by lifting the lid firmly found otvalivshiyusya detail, get him to say something its put a as only not looked its and lid firmly not manages put and and when udovalos under rotation pens that the skryaboet on body, People good and evil let's get photos of-have their coils reveal as correctly its questioning
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/78R0j.jpg
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/rxM70.jpg

Last edited by Сергей Григорьев (Feb 5 2016 16:15:05)

On box schemes there is no?

Сергей Григорьев wrote:

Vyruchayte comrades rybalovy, bought Balzer syndicate light feeder 7400 br and until in the hands of on joys a roasting spit krutel that the broken, by lifting the lid firmly found otvalivshiyusya detail, get him to say something its put a as only not looked its and lid firmly not manages put and and when udovalos under rotation pens that the skryaboet on body, People good and evil let's get photos of-have their coils reveal as correctly its questioning

Edited Sergei Grigoriev (Today 15 :15: 05)

Garyk wrote:

At box schemes there is no?

It is unclear not holes chopped all, yes and the first time I with such spooling use break the pity, this not China's treatment of cheap which and not pity

Can slightly will help Mr.Puff vykladyvlalready on Forum

Very reminds detail from disable (inclusion) beytranera.

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/2AwuX.jpg

Last edited by Doka_60 (Feb 5 2016 18:30:52)

Doka_60 wrote:

MA – It reminds detail from disable (inclusion) beytranera.

Edited DOKA’s organs is 60 (Today 18 :30: 52)

Yes precisely its but only me need to bleyzerskuyu to certainly know've bent I its or plugging in not so

Сергей Григорьев wrote:

me need to bleyzerskuyu

In sense "balzerovskuyu"?
Now very limited in time, but will try to open its SLF 'cultural with BR and take a picture of.

Mr.Puff wrote:

will try to open its SLF 'cultural with BR and take a picture of.

Experience mortem (and especially "closing") makes there are already?

Mr.Puff wrote:

In sense "balzerovskuyu"?
Now very limited in time, but will try to open its SLF 'cultural with BR and take a picture of.

If you this infer the I very d you appreciate it, I had in view that me need to precisely-coils from balzer not what that on photo namely the details that I showed, because not know as she looks initially until of a breakdown can I its have been bent or still what.

The coil Krasnoarmeysk, Saratov Oblast the Syndicate Feder 7600 from Mikhaelya Tsammataro. One was damaged axis switch antireversa and got lost the slinky. Comparing external kind of this reel with Flagmanovskim Fidermasterom 5,000, ordered spare parts in occupations as the flagship of. All became as native. Think, that and other details so same interchangeable. Previously Grand Canal from SOEs from Fidermastera for another clone of - German auxiliary cruiser Kormoran XD5000.

VDA wrote:

one was damaged axis switch antireversa and got lost the slinky.

It seems have my the same the problem. Antirevers works, but check box not fixed in extreme positions, is swinging. Until crawl himself fear.

Vitaly112 wrote:

So far have my the same the problem. Antirevers works, but check box not fixed in extreme positions, is swinging. Until crawl himself fear.

Yes there only rotor to lift and all witnessed. Nut, a locking rotor, with leftist carving.
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/hG7Al.jpg
Strelochkoy marked by the slinky, a locking position switch antireversa.

+1

VDA
Thank you, on leisure'll dig around.

Всем привет. Купил себе Синдикат 7600 II. В общем катушка ничего, но есть одна проблема - ролик лесоукладывателя очень сильно утоплен в держатель, из-за этого шнур трется о ручку дужки. Ходил в магазин 2 раза менял, у всех катушек одно и то же. Катушка нравится, но это не дело. Может кто сталкивался?

Andry:)) wrote:

Я думаю за те деньги, что стоит бальзер 7400, на алиэкспрессе можно найти более достойные варианты.

А вот вообще вариант - АГОНЬ Ссылка Скошенная шпуля как у Шимано, даже вроде бесконечник

Вот обзоры по катушкам Бальцер

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel BALZER