All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Platform at sports Flagman with wire scrap into generous seat

Platform at sports Flagman with wire scrap into generous seat

Posts 1 to 19 of 19

There are people which sat on this devayse? As the impression? That dokupali with sporty?
Saw its once, touched, sat, like very not poorly for such money, and?
http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/compon … oy-spinkoy

Last edited by Dmytriy Lutsk (Jan 20 2014 15:26:20)

Platform as for their money produces highly derive impression. And approximately can be perceive as a small bonus, not pressing need.
Forumchanin Childs organs is ofs organs is thes organs is darknesitself such a recently took.
And here is in topic about stores flagship its with different sides be photographed by: Magazin Flagman III

Dmytriy Lutsk wrote:

There are people which sat on this devayse? As the impression? That dokupali with sporty?
Saw its once, touched, sat, like very not poorly for such money, and?
http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/compon oy-spinkoy

Edited Dmytriy Lutsk (Today 13 :26: 20)

As for their money platform very again nothing!! Foot of have Music and come sit on all which there will and vyberesh! Thanks to advice many forumchaninov, and a separate thank you activist Sergey duffy333 for something that I not uzyal Preston CD!!
That can say: My needs as and many anglers have is that would handle have platform different small beer rozveyalis after the first its fishing! Platform sustainable, compact that not little it is important! Quite high its feet (for my growth earlier not little it is important), from benefit to so same can be noted semnuyu pedanu and dermontinovuyu the bog seat (after rain not leaves stigmas, easily Wearing thin), castles on mind reliable.
Sellae earlier one thing name, she very low, ultimately will need sack or recast if without it already raze!
From cons can be noted its kind of! Very funny looks especially with generous seat (as funds).
On obvesu immediately same launching Prestonovskiy, not worth act with Flagmanovskim or Milo - would still sooner or later pereydesh on Preston, ah or if there is chairs less gemora will!

+1

I itself large guy, 115 kg., sit on it in no clothing left, khlipkovata 6600m for my weight. If in no clothing left, on the flat the surface, not very for me is resistant the that will on rapid downward spiral the surface. In my opinion

PPS wrote:

I itself large guy, 115 kg., sit on it in no clothing left, khlipkovata 6600m for my weight. If in no clothing left, on the flat the surface, not very for me is resistant the that will on rapid downward spiral the surface. In my opinion

Tested as times on rapid downward spiral the surface (concrete rafts Rusanovskogo Canal), although weight I have 68 kg! Ah earlier all in my opinion.
Particularly not was with than to compare, until earlier th was chair Corum standard and several times fished with Kh4.

Judging by from photos, it this platforms is flagmanovskaya Manta.
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/DYSNi.jpg

Manta I have already not one year in exploitation. Reproaches, problems and when an there is no.
The one benefit-in several pieces the form of (made Pedana and its feet), very compact and convenient for transportation.

+1

Dmytriy Lutsk wrote:

There are people which sat on this devayse? As the impression? That dokupali with sporty? Saw its once, touched, sat, like very not poorly for such money, and?

I on it otrybachil the entire season 2013 with on May to December. Impression very good. :cool: Platform sustainable, practical and most important not petty on it to fish very comfortable experience and sellae makes its deal under my growth 182 signatory and weight 86 kg all perfectly. For year ekspuatatsii nor one of a breakdown, all castles entire. Yes external kind of its trails dorgogim sentinel, but for me this not it is important. So my opinion that on this time this is one best platforms in his price range. On obvesam I have all Preston, except kripleniya charge, onnyy Flagmanovskiy.

On itself know, that picking the hinged vitamin still the - "sample and mistakes."
Because there are people in topic, like would advice under this platform:
Armes;
Vibration platform under udilesche;
A table prevents erection + nozzles.
Umbrella over.

wrote:

except kripleniya charge, onnyy Flagmanovskiy

Remont, on Corum)

Heard, that all well, here is only over time is beginning to housing?
Who that will tell?
And as this to decide?

shameta wrote:

Heard, that all well, here is only over time is beginning to housing?
Who that will tell?
And as this to decide?

Time will tell! Its escho pleasantly nor who not yuzal except sellers retailer and some first buyers! Let will pass few years and then can be will that the say!!
Heard that Prestoni XS rozbaltyvaetsya and fly castles!! All depends on as who yuzaet.

For me importantly to not went on a walkabout teetered persistently

Bought! Been collected, handling of a, sat. The impression good. All stitching's, brewed, debido as need to. Castles reliable. The price simply super 1,700 Grzywna (. Now d ship types- wet got a body kit on: Fiderarm, a table in primarily! Higher ask the question about councils on this about and understood, that got a body kit on very individual thing.
Very interest as correctly obvesitsya, that from Left, that right, on what become ah and camping on D.

Dmytriy Lutsk wrote:

MA It interest as correctly obvesitsya,

Dmytriy Lutsk wrote:

got a body kit on very individual thing

Dmytriy Lutsk wrote:

MA It interest as correctly obvesitsya, that from Left, that right, on what become ah and camping on D.

All depends on sporty which you bet. Posibility to set! Earlier all so same individually (are left handed, right-handed, what hand nabivaesh fodder, what odevaesh nazhyvku).
Feder-carefully I personally give on were hoisted pedany and remont, in dependence from direction tide!

Alexcd83 wrote:

How many weighs platform?

Not weighed their, but 12 kg weighs accurately, if its escho finalize an and bring until mind interest groups who benefit from escho harder!

Dmytriy Lutsk wrote:

Ive bought! Been collected, been dismantling, sat. The impression good. All stitching's, brewed, debido as need to. Castles reliable. The price simply super 1,700 Grzywna (. Now d ship types- wet got a body kit on: Fiderarm, a table in primarily! Higher ask the question about councils on this about and understood, that got a body kit on very individual thing.
Very interest as correctly obvesitsya, that from Left, that right, on what become ah and camping on D.

Dima not worry about it'll pick you got a body kit on as in best homes. :crazyfun:

Alexcd83 wrote:

A one question, life tonus there is? Or on a shoulder planning on carrying platform?
In one marriage saw as slavyanin, similar platform were on wheels. In my situation this option

P.S. If whom it will be interesting, 'll post an exile

Being asked would mashyny I would its not ! She compact, can be was would on kravchuchku and in Troleybus!! My reach for not getting accustomed escho more overall things carrying thus on fishing trip!!
Video in studio!

Sergey@F wrote:

Dima not worry about it'll pick you got a body kit on as in best homes.

Ah, Seryoga, then I administered!

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Platform at sports Flagman with wire scrap into generous seat