All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Characteristics concrete models udilisch (continuation of)

Characteristics concrete models udilisch (continuation of)

Posts 271 to 300 of 1000

I have in this classroom Preston Excel Super Feeder 12ft, one as Child! Recommend all prefektsionistam :cool:

mixa wrote:

toch, and with somehow minimal a net weight trough comfortable experience works Elite Alliance? Simply through my hands passed several spinningov this offices. Forms can be assess on hard 4, such itself workers ponies.

It is difficult say, think grams from 30
Elite Alliance feeder not easy slassa, and closer to the middle.

Have me to you request, because, as I understood you have a certain experience communication with browning, cannot be whether describe work those models with whom accounted for to fish (build, comfortable weight and the distance with them, sensations desired accuracy)?

Imbabers with Agressor from Bob Nud. Length 4.20 test up 125, on authoritarianism clear parabolik with power endowments of ruggedness with that the form have founding not fat,. This a series of withdrawn with production. On my view udilishche several it is unclear. That is why was submerged I have long unclaimed. But then, as it turned out it Regrettable tool for industrialized fishing carp and industrialized fishing on during. On, in no small extent thanks to a carbon-fiber the top of the allows harvest and not "resist" poklyovkam even with-fishing enough rapid stream. On the optimal weight difficult say. Fishing pole falls under feeding trough in 60 grams on usual zabrose. But together with those the feeder type Flat host 40 + fodder lobs very far. So same hit surprised place it when became harvest affected kormushkami. 100, 120,150 "grape". Without undue claims to range missiles zabrosa predisposition of normal. But under this simply perekidyvayu kormukhi through themselves. Truth has tried hurl khlyostko, and need to say this precisely the that need this udilischu. Perhaps is bad the that parabolik. Even well holds impose with reversal rods up before a (the so as if before you reception desk with other vzvedyonnym pounder). In this case place it clearly is abandoning form. Specification. Perhaps increasingly ??? had forced carp, with any sizes. Very well predisposition of a major carp. On petty fish without of blasting not works at all (felt quite strict such as carboxylic lightning).

Syntec Feeder II, length 3.00. Test on catalogue until 60 gr. Perhaps will in supply, truth with coil (Kombi). A lovely a device, something secondary between deal on Picker and fiderom. In nenagruzhennom able build more srednebystry (is bad the modularity this temperature delta), under zabrosakh and confident poklyovkakh a form it acquires highly dynamic properties, camping on E. Highly malleable. With the feeding trough a small volume host 30gr + fodder zabrosy have yielded the most komfortnymi. Under it catching on strained test (has tried 60gr + fodder) - a fishing rod buckle "until growth" and zabrosy on strained test require has technology because as with approaching to the upper part threshold test - a fishing rod is abandoning treetops. For that love this fishing pole, for fabulous ability to be the bendy one, even fish in poklyovke "usual" properties on vyvazhivanii. Fishing pole for industrialized fishing on precept made it. Under it comes to shagging with hands simply no substitutes, as states] However and want. Lack of this model lightning. Need to secure as a pupil Kremlin--whether because as "not native" lightning violate dynamic letterhead and not suited to this model.

Syntec Feeder II, length 3,90m. Test until 100 (if not am mistaken). , too, that and three metre model, only with the backyards that slightly softly "on potryakh", more to parabolikam. Comfortable experience is abandoning 60 + fodder. Beyond test better not exits. And not comfortable experience and loses their properties letterhead log poklyovku on strong during. Specification, tikhovode and seats with subdued the passage under sales remained dull and their resting klyove. The form malleable fish under poklyovkakh and well predisposition of fish allowing emulated vyvazhivanie perform fish.

Syntec Force Feeder. Length 3.90 forge the Test until 120gr. Unlike previous udilisch this series of has utolschyonnyy have finished and incredibly easiest the form. Build rapid, even can be said "you dumbass", but in zabrose is abandoning all form. Virtually not a bendy a form very well themselves shows under speed it comes to shagging when need precise impose. Ability to quickly "calming down" behind as cannot be incidentally for tempovoy industrialized fishing. Truth more lends itself for industrialized fishing active fish. Is abandoning very accurately and far. Truth to zabrosam need a bit get used after parabolikov. Its ability to "and men, wind", perfectly suited for industrialized fishing under oncoming wind. Poorly predisposition of property fish, loath under Oslo vyvazhivanii Feedergum in services will not plus. Has tried harvest on strained 120 + fodder. Udilishche just coolly enduring the this weight under seemingly ease-of-letterhead. Very interestingly was would place it this series of in length of his 4,20m. Despite its "dubovatost" a form dynamic in zabrose, I just coolly throwing good from position "11 hours behind." Lack of very fragile such as carboxylic lightning. Broken two pieces very quickly. Truth perekleiv tulip on line broken places extended the top of the life, but increasingly would still blackcurrant shell lightning and'm using to this udilischu as tips from rods up Balzer (not remember a series of). In a whole about this rod reviews I have only positive, despite its it's new to him build.

In the other times will talk pro XL Feeder and several other.

Last edited by (Feb 9 2010 21:09:41)

+5

Could you tell me what pays to test have Tica cristal myltitip?

Kotya wrote:

Say, is what pays to test have Tica cristal myltitip?

At all something this khevik. So 110-120 grams. But for tide this udilishche not Felix Blumenfeld from-for promise letterhead and gentle vershinok. Perfectly suited for industrialized fishing lungs and average headings, on-start, in including and carp, and also industrialized fishing on method. :mybb:

As something have fallen me on eyes fidery companies Daiwa model Feeder HF-2.
Has tried I their solely on potryakh, in number 3.90 and 4.20 and tests 50-150 and 100-200 respectively. (With a second test can mistaking the). Quick, like enough powerful. Superficially look talk, ornamental such, pens interesting as on cyprinids kept my own rods. Covers poluzhestkie. Clearly not budgetary model.

http://s006.radikal.ru/i214/1002/87/b9cc2950be15.jpg

Spharischen very interestingly, who they catching, that you can say?
Interestingly understand how foreign shell of expresses the crux of the rods up.

There is in courses arsenal such a wand, namely 3.90 40-150.
Udilishche bystrenkoe, lyogenkoe, as for such a class, dalnoboynoe and very it a sensitive.
In goes 4 done :1, 5 oz-glass, 2.5 ;3, 5 and, like, 4 oz-graphite. Kvivertipy with with rings, that allows without problems use the shock of leader.
Worked them kormushkami from 40 until 130 grams, 40 of course not the, and here is with 60-70 udilishche is beginning to show class. Thanks to rapid authoritarianism and convenient a handle bombarding them one thing pleasure.
In end have derive in work udilishche for industrialized fishing on averagely-the far-distance there is fish type a dace, podleschik, bream, plus contrasting done not give screw up poklevku :cool:
Retailer the price in Dnepropetrovsk roughly 1850 Grzywna (.

ZooM wrote:

whilst grading papers very interestingly, who they catching, that you can say?

If me not changes memory the have Haxhi Lleshi audits there is feeder Daiwa and seems precisely such a model, at least visually very similar. I on EO past anodyne and I was just admiring these fiderom. Bought would if honestly for of blasting strong but budget have these sticks quite not child workers: '(

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 13 2010 06:02:58)

ZooM wrote:

Interesting understand how foreign shell of expresses the crux of the rods up.

Has tried, too, only on potryakh. Each recently itself bought. From Ukraine Grand Canal from. But, because the us here increasingly in ice of - have not yet managed. :)

This a device first time saw in dayvovskom the catalogue, s goalkeeper touched external kind of and not suschestvenaya for fidera. The shield, and in living saw this a device in IBISE - in hand is borne perfectly, very convenient the form, like would have his in cooperating. But here and the price, and for the quality of need to to pay.

Romeo wrote:

If me not changes memory the have Haxhi Lleshi audits there is feeder Daiwa and seems precisely such a model, at least visually very similar. I on EO past anodyne and I was just admiring these fiderom. Bought would if honestly for of blasting strong but budget have these sticks quite not child workers: '(

Talked on days with Orthodox. He said, that Dayvoy this very exasperated.
And about nedetskogo budget. If there is a serious interest in purchase, I can posprashat have right people, capable of reduce "budget." :glasses:

+1

VIVA wrote:

about nedetskogo budget. If there is a serious interest in purchase, I can posprashat have right people, capable of reduce "budget."

Literally couple of hours ago splurged it is unrealistic. So on while, any purchases cordages under big question :( Over proposal large thank you!

Romeo wrote:

Literally couple of hours ago splurged it is unrealistic. So on while, any purchases cordages under big question :( Over proposal large thank you!

Not for that. Will opportunity and desire to, let-know. This not Preston, which attainment, as heated pies on. How me known, such -DAVE there is in plenty. Frankly, I and for themselves was thinking about, about this queen of, so and chatted.

+1

Boev wrote:

Kotya wrote (and):
Could you tell me what pays to test have Tica cristal myltitip? At all something this khevik. So 110-120 grams. But for tide this udilishche not Felix Blumenfeld from-for promise letterhead and gentle vershinok. Perfectly suited for industrialized fishing lungs and average headings, on-start, in including and carp, and also industrialized fishing on method.

I have 2 such stick. Realistically more 50-60 gr. You to throw to frightening.

Tigma wrote:

Wu me 2 such stick. Realistically more 50-60 gr. You to throw to frightening.

Need not fear. I throwing good 80 grams + fodder. A form falls, but capacity lack. my opinion for this a stick such. In length of his 3,9m. Cool karpovyy feeder, and in length of his 3.3m. - an excellent a medium lite for industrialized fishing petty and average fish on-start. :cool:

Thank you for reviews, and the price 740 gr for him acceptable?

Kotya wrote:

and the price 740 gr for him acceptable?

He always cost about 100 $.

Yesterday bought such a same on entire head fideristu Shimano winkle PICER 2.4 Dam until 40 gr carbon fibre BX. This a bit of fluff. In hand so pleased anchor is.
Done 0.5; 1; 1.5 oz. Coil took 2,500 Shimano CATANA with the back adjustment friction the brake.
As i?eyoaeu check in, said Ukraine, but already perhaps so and will.
The price issue - Mr. Picker 660 UAH.
Katukha - 290.
Think this Picker a fighter small fry in River and an on fishponds. :flag:
P.S. In Bilgorod such Picker promised bring for 3,500. In staff magazakh such a same the price.

Last edited by WILDHUNTER (Feb 14 2010 22:27:18)

On there to climb things not want so ask

Elites alliance - that for stick? Who enjoys??
Think pick a itself that the grams until 90

Had a good everybody,. There is question. Have notable I fidera Shimano NEXAVE BX LIGHT Feeder the promised test until 70gramm, but in goes three done 0,5,1,0,1,5oz-max. Question 1.5 times 0.18 on 28 get 42gramma, but raze not 70gramm. :dontknow: Please explain who can in than sign In. Thank you

Agron
Not worry about anything. Test rods up indeed 70 grams, even with some endowments of ruggedness. With any of these vershinok place it will catapult the promised weight. Done need ship types- wet in primarily judging by from conditions industrialized fishing. Peg weight snap to core coursework they vershinok, say so. Conditional support-G-. :mybb:

wrote:

outskirts time everybody,. There is question. Have notable I fidera Shimano NEXAVE BX LIGHT Feeder the promised test until 70gramm, but in goes three done 0,5,1,0,1,5oz-max. Question 1.5 times 0.18 on 28 get 42gramma, but raze not 70gramm. Please explain who can in than sign In. Thank you

If in short the.
Usually, the promised producer test rods up includes in themselves weight snap in a whole. I.e. weight trough plus weight prikormki. If from maximum test rods up (70gramm) upholding character weight prikormki, say so for trough middle size (30 grams), then is obtained, that maximum weight trough for this rods up accounts for 70 - 30 = 40 grams. Means maximum the Aspell producer weight trough accounts for 40 grams, that fits capacity the most hard done (1,5oz = 42gramma) from kit to this udilischu and in principle in a whole fits appointment this rods up, namely - LIGHT.
P.S. Although if to talk about products such a producer, as Shimano, then usually can be a bit exceed the promised producer test, without risk prove with broken pounder. But the flip with overloaded pounder, usually leads to such a territory phenomenon, as "failure" blanca, that in turn not the best way is displayed on broskovykh such specifications rods up.

Last edited by Feederal_74 (Feb 16 2010 12:22:48)

All 0 Client RESPECT and Thanks.

Nikolaich wrote:

and test done - on what feeding trough she well vzvedetsya (14 - 42 grams).

On an even place :playful:, under good the sidelines can be and 14 fringes gramovuyu the feeder on 1.5-untsovoy vershinke cocked, (or when in though fail :playful:)

+1

wrote:

on an even place, under good the sidelines can be and 14 fringes gramovuyu the feeder on 1.5-untsovoy vershinke cocked, (or when in though fail

Roma not vvodi people misleading :mad:, Nikolaich increasingly is true wrote, and you privodish the private case.

On any a fishing trip all private cases - are constant.
I take by experience - a company of done less 2.5-4 centimeters for me in the early was nonses, ah not knew on how many vershinka must hammer go - on periodicals this understand simply not realistically.

Nikolaich wrote:

test stick shows, what weight she can. Rolls (70 grams), and test done - on what feeding trough she well vzvedetsya (14 - 42 grams). In my opinion.

Sometimes with power endowments of - I take simply their permanent conditions - tight though, with spots benign, and absolute an the table :dontknow:
The first my posts (year 2 ago precisely about this and were :D). For newcomers believe algorithm: The most soft vershinka + the easiest there's gravy and a corner tilt of done should stack roughly 30 degrees. And further with the experience wiII flow - himself still much not know :dontknow: or not understand, and only permanent tests through this can be pass. (P.S. Still order 4 places-fideralov in Propulsion Khartsyzske few - hope their see in the future on joint seyshina)

Last edited by (Feb 17 2010 23:47:00)

For rybachaschikh on serious rivers found such a device:
Sabaneev Impressia Feeder 420 with test until 180 grams. In kit supplies fidera enters set of of the four litych removable vershinok ,-called also kvivertipami or we gotta communicate., nominal of a 2, 3, 4 and 5 ounces. Replaceable done on 2 and 3 ounces of met from glass, on 4 and 5 ounces from carbon fiber.

Zoom

Oops I'm sorry that not in subject, but write. Can moderators will transfer post far need to.

Fluorokarbon possesses even and large weight compared with ordinary mono. You can themselves test in ECNs with water IRC two piece of fishing line of yours, flurik and mono. This feature of flurokarbona can be use in has povodkakh where fluorokarbon serves function pull thicker sink . Truth this feature of flurika applies perhaps only under it comes to shagging carp, because as for the other fish this much less as relevant.

Zdravstvuyute advise laytets grams prior to 70 until 2.5--3.3 meters)) for previously thank you!!
Desirable that the from shimanok!!

wrote:

zdravstvuyute advise laytets grams until 70 until 2.5--3.3 meters)) for previously thank you!! Desirable that the from shimanok!!

And price range of what?

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Characteristics concrete models udilisch (continuation of)