All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Characteristics concrete models udilisch (continuation of)

Characteristics concrete models udilisch (continuation of)

Posts 571 to 600 of 1000

Emil wrote:

put it bluntly not thought, that the whip can to influence delnost zabrosa. Ah if only drop at the.

Try continue to cast until one and the-same weight first with vershinkoy 1 Oz and do the math number of gather steam; reel, and then with vershinkoy 3 Oz. Regulation utility of.
With different vershinkami udilishche is behaving on ways. With more powerful vershinkoy it becomes more restrictive of, respectively, smaller thanks in the upper parts of rods up allows further bombarding. :mybb:

Since more powerful vershinkoy it becomes more restrictive of, respectively, smaller thanks in the upper parts of rods up allows further bombarding.

Apparently, this case for fidera-parabollika + hard vershinka.

I anxious with its Fox 4.20 flushed - 150 "grape", clearly not parabollikom:

Under Quick the most hard done expanding can and increases, but need to change style zabrosa on "forceful-karpovyy" - not be easy send the feeder in 100-120 "grape" + prikormka for "horizon", my childhood throwing traditionally, from-for heads.

And here is under Quick the most soft done on this feeder - there's gravy weight 50-70 gr with prikormkoy clearly flies further, under usual enemies to fidernom zabrose from-for heads.

Although, can this me such the apparently feeder. Irregular. :D

I say about maximum range missiles zabrosa those pounder, which now in the hands of. The most comfortable weight, with which can be achieve maximally an obscure impose is about 2 / 3 from upper test rods up. With powerful vershinkoy such weight going to fly further than with soft. Under this build virtually not plays no role. I anxious as with rapid, so and enough slow udilischami. In your case (Fox 4.2m. Test until 150 grams) 2 / 3 accounts for 100 grams, and this and there is there's gravy 60-70 grams + fodder. And "100-120 gr + prikormka" this already the promised limit this rods up, and can and there's too much weight. Naturally, "for horizon", I mean, toss not tickles. :mybb:

Vershinka not accepts participation in zabrose and so test done on expanding zabrosa not affects. In my opinion.

Nikolaich wrote:

Vershinka not accepts participation in zabrose and so test done on expanding zabrosa not affects.

This theory, that someone coined and all its adopted for granted. If vershinka not accepts participation in zabrose, then try continue to cast until cargo without done. Interestingly, as far he going to fly. And I'll take a look and gonna laugh. :D

On 50 - 60 meters catches on conventional queen of (stupidly simple stick with had from bauxite wire on late (instead tulip buds. Walnut sideboard. For lung feeders test done can and has what something significance, and for dire hardly.

Boev wrote:

If vershinka not accepts participation in zabrose, then try continue to cast until cargo without done.

Was in elementary, but on late knee should be tulip. However, all of this not it is important. This all sterile talk.

Closing. "Squeeze" maximum distance from rods up can be with powerful vershinkoy. With soft fly will closer. A I.M.H.O.,. :mybb:

+1

Boev wrote:

"squeeze" maximum distance from rods up

I not about this. :dontknow:

Boev wrote:

If vershinka not accepts participation in zabrose, then try need to cast a wider cargo without done. Interestingly, as far he going to fly.

Oleg flies, and normal flies. Understandably that vershinka times there are already means administrative in zabrose, but that affects expanding and I don't expect. Certainly after all all their video zabrosov, so there on the in sight far is borne the main burden, not on vershinku accurately, under such zabrasyvaemykh traditional transportation. In my opinion.

A "100-120 gr + prikormka" this already the promised limit this rods up, and can and there's too much weight. Naturally, "for Horizon, I mean, toss not tickles. :mybb:

And my a good familiar Fox 4.9 flushed - 200 "grape" loads on full and even overcompensate moreover - there's gravy murdered 168 "grape" + prikormka, tooling helicopter, impose super a powerful, as would side and through reduce leverage - flight a normal, meters on 108 - 115, truth, not always in sight place the fall of the trough in water, and the accuracy of zabrosov, naturally, limping. :D

However vershinku he sets the most hard and powerful.

Dood wrote:

But vershinku he sets the most hard and powerful.

Let in next time will try continue to cast until this weight with soft vershinkoy. Am confident, that until 100 meters not can lob a.
The the Axe.I so understand. Powerful vershinka thanks to its rigidities adds labor length udilischu during zabrosa, what there is no with soft vershinkoy,. Helps in the ultimate stage zabrosa.
Simple example. Chu 2008. 2010th area. Karpovyy hillsides. Udilishche Trabucco Proxima 3,9m. Test 120 grams. In the second round with gruzikom find announced a promising reform agenda the assistant far from Bank. About 60 meters. Klipsuyus. 'm harvest with the feeding trough Coastal 40 grams large volume. Overall weight about 80 grams. With vershinkoy 1 Oz until clips not ways short. Put vershinku 2 Oz. Began dobrasyvat. Think, with tryokhuntsovkoy was able would continue to cast until even further.
Guys, first homilies, and then talk. :mybb:

+4

The latter phrase liked :) it seems you here one fiderom LOVISh.

I'm intervening. As said Oleg, some time was hostage this theory, that vershinka not is participating and increasingly such. Thanks to it, became fling on untsovoy and two untsovoy masses, exceeding test (labeling) vershinok. But observed, that expanding is beginning to "suffer." On "foreseeable" distance yes - issues there is no, but when go zabrosy on limit, than more restrictive of vershinka, those easier continue to cast until. This even markedly not only with kormushkami that have bad the, and with gruzikami-pears, which departures for horizon enough easily.
So in this dispute us with War Horse already two! :crazy:

+4

There is clear a near certainty. Vershinka gives effect under zabrose in dependence from by building letterhead. If the form parabolic the significance done under zabrose exits on the second plan, ah and if the form tight the rigidity done affects impose very strongly!

Can be to draw an analogy. If a form any by building the he works on the principle of a catapult, and if hard the on the principle of balisty. In the first case under zabrose is important the right trajectory, and in the second case force zabrosa and accurately ulovlennyy moment strengthening (place when need to lend out a message) :flag:

Ah roughly so I all of this see. So when fishing parabolikami vershinka almost not is participating in zabrose, but and when fastami the Oh as all not simply! :crazyfun:

This understand very simply if on one and the same fishing take two rods up same length, of identical test, but motley by building and have a bang on this with vershinkami! Oleg writes about obvious things!

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 3 2010 09:35:55)

+2

Perhaps would argue with Romeo.

Romeowrote

There are clear a near certainty. Vershinka gives effect under zabrose in dependence from by building blanca. If the form parabolic the significance done under zabrose exits on the second plan, ah and if the form tight the rigidity done affects impose very strongly!

As to know what a form?

Zoom

WILDHUNTER wrote:

[in this dispute us with War Horse already two!

Romeo wrote:

Oleg writes about obvious things!

Ah, here is. It turns out not one I so think. Thank you, male, that expressed their view. :flag:
Now about parabolikakh. I'll hold you in "method" parabolicheskim pounder pounder Fox the Challenger 3,8m. With test until 140 grams. In goes done 3-4-5 Oz. "A loaded" there's gravy weighs about 120 grams. With vershinkoy 3Oz one senses there's too much weight rods up and failure on zabrose. Expanding no. With vershinkoy 5Oz emerges might and such a there's gravy quietly flies on 50 meters. Such a powerful vershinka almost not that bends and is an extension of rods up, helping shooting out cargo. Hence and a bigger expanding zabrosa. In my opinion.

AlexMAC wrote:

How to know what the form?

About democracies udilisch many wrote, in including and on this Forum. In one example udilishche for tide. "Theater - Fast." Likely build rapid. Yes and greater konusnost letterhead under very fat duct walls (weight 385 grams) says about this.

Boev

Thank you! I so think not most bad place it!

It is time argue fact, to switch wrangling about non-CIS zabrose, then me it looked that on Dalnike have been arguing harvest I one. And here suddenly. Ah okay, under efforts to industrialized fishing on made it for 85 flushed initially always pose the most hard vershinku, but several later observed, that on Dalnike very strongly suffers sensitivity, and one of decisions this problems was replacing done on the most soft from set of, distance celebrated with a sharpie on document with a string. So here is that in his case can discern, yes tactile sensations on zabrose with different on rigidity vershinkami different camping on E. With hard easier comes the accuracy of and impose account for to do as would filum. With soft vershinkoy accounted for several: - to be reconstructed camping on K. If hurl far and accurately is important each triviality, but the distance not suffered, that clearly in sight on marks we left on document with a string. This all concerns with President for method camping on E. Enough hard. Further such a know, the story of waited and Preston (parabolik) but with him difference such not observed at all, with the most soft vershinka benefits not birth and a homemade with test roughly in ounce of, even perhaps slightly less, that on rod until 130 "grape" can be said is nonsense.
Here is this the what I believe camping on K. Had lived under this himself, and need to discern very long sought truth with's distant zabrosom where cardinal difference with different vershinkami in range missiles not observed.
Perhaps with different tip here different the situation, but here allay any doubts can only roulette, and argue without this certainly, I would osteregsya. That still can be discern, so this the, that with soft vershinkoy under zabrose on strained significantly expands amplitude fluctuations letterhead and this must be accounted for changing dynamic crackdown, halt rods up and ultimate phase. My personal "achievements" with conventional the feeding trough on Roulette 107m, measurements not one days with hard vershinkoy, and same 105-107m with soft when was double-checking not affects whether this on expanding, measurements on one and the same rod Best master, build have which I would said the average.

Топор wrote:

. My personal "achievements" with conventional the feeding trough on Roulette 107m, measurements not one days with hard vershinkoy, and those same 105-107m with soft when was double-checking not affects whether this on expanding, measurements on one and the same rod Best master, build have which I would said the average.

A bit warmer :flag:

Question-clearer: And zabrasyvaemyy weight (there's gravy + prikormka or one there's gravy) was measured - that with soft, that with hard vershinkakh?

Yes, simple there's gravy on type Coastal, rectangular and, weight 55gr, impose with prikormkoy.

Топор wrote:

Yes, simple there's gravy on type Coastal, rectangular and, weight 55gr, impose with prikormkoy.

And here is if this the mill, on 55 gr, yes continue to cast until with prikormkoy, but absolutely hard stick, say, mount Titano-vanadievym cane such same length?
Banned perhaps, for 300 flushed? And not on any something there 105-107m. :D

Not ah VladIvanych! This you of course shutkuete.
Clear-Red, that "kiduchie" properties udilok have paramount.
In my opinion Andrei from-for huge number of practice in it comes to shagging on distant and sverkhdalnikh've perfected its skill fling under different on rigidities vershinkakh on voting distance.
I same spoke pro themselves and me similar, camping on E. People, which rarely but on Dalnike and overcompensate Dalnike and under need in mighty non-CIS zabrose experiencing problems under using soft kviverov. Hence use hard kviverov simplifies life here and now - precisely on this a fishing trip.
Not in rip not give questioning your and Andrei skill that appeared from-for conditions industrialized fishing, but even times will repeat, that without a certain training. Rolls further on hard vershinke easier, than on soft.
Times question in topic characteristics progressed pro expanding, then I’d say, that katukhen and pletnya have, too, not poslyudnyuyu party in range missiles zabrosa.
On extreme a fishing trip just snapped on pletne. Questioning until point fishing not made their, so as was beginning beking. In end intrigued by on Volkswagen Jetta TDI in length of his 3.9 katukha a quarter (2,500) not allowed dostrelitsya those same weight until point. This is so, to last about the impact or not different elements of on "balance some tackle", about which we here as something ardently were pow, with with participants, which now are discussing and this question.

I zhestkoy they to what not one the only vershinka - soft or hard - affects expanding zabrosa, and still is important and as soft - rigidity the most rods up, personal technique zabrosa every specifically fact "zabrasyvatelya" and a series of other factors.

However in the last time I "vyzhatiem" from fidera maximum range missiles zabrosa not beat myself up.

't seek and find perspective point on range missiles a comfortable zabrosa - I have this, typically, not forth 40 forge the

Usually - 25-35 forge the With any vershinkoy, fidernym pounder, coil, the feeding trough and camping on D.

Yesterday looked and browning Champion Choice Commercial Bomb 10ft (in "Three pillars"), and Preston new emerge Active Mini Series 10ft ("dive" on Rusanovke). On potryakh browning indeed very "living." Preston in this terms of more "that is peaceful", I.M.H.O.,. Some Skee, understandably, not broke a. In late all took browning. In goes done on 1, 2 and 3 OZ. As the me, here is not sitting well still 3 / 4 OZ and 1.5 OZ.
Not in least on vybror put downward pressure the price - as under ” prices from producer on browning GBP 125.00 per (about 195 USD) and from Preston new GBP 139,00 (or about 215 USD, on our), the first have us is worth 1,300 Grzywna (. With small (about 170 USD), and the second exactly in two times more (340 USD! Ah not saw I in 2 times more advantages have Preston-and! I don't know, sho for "marketing" such. And deal not in money - their I have there is, but unpleasantly the very a sense of, that with you want to have schtupped on an even place.
In any time soon despite have (in Rakitnom). Then and update my about attainment of on a fishing trip from this rods up.
P.S. Thank you for information and advice.

Last edited by duffy333 (Sep 4 2010 12:40:52)

duffy333 wrote:

In late all took browning. In goes done on 1, 2 and 3 OZ. As the me, here is not sitting well still 3 / 4 OZ and 1.5 OZ.

But as ? zapasnimi vershinkami? They there is in Three pillars?

Something there is. But needs look, that precisely necessary. Have browning Geneva,,,, two type vershinok: Standard Feeder Tips (diameter of 4 mm) and D-Flex technologies and Feeder Tips (diameter of 3.25 mm). Needed me 3 / 4 OZ and 1.5 OZ in danny moment not was and I even not bad night nothing another. So that even not know Standard or D-Flex technologies and me suited :(

As I watched in no clothing left its purchase! Sorry for exceeded higher the wrong information, but in goes go done 1, 1.5 and 2 OZ :blush:
But in this there is and the good news - need a only vershinka in 3 / 4 OZ :). Truth she only in series of D-Flex technologies and Feeder Tips.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Characteristics concrete models udilisch (continuation of)