All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Characteristics concrete models udilisch (continuation of)

Characteristics concrete models udilisch (continuation of)

Posts 61 to 90 of 1000

edgik wrote:

But again same, I reiterate have midwives fidera such a class udilisch as Mr. Picker there is no.

And wasn not the British have come up with for individual class udilisch, the term Winklepicker?

Last edited by Feederal_74 (Oct 16 2009 14:22:34)

Romeo wrote:

I doubt it, that emphasises seasonal fidera stupid would Embankment in Kyiv place, where need harvest on feeder. Without jokes.

The British very conservative people and these all said, to this applies and length udilisch for as industrialized fishing.

And still the British in as it comes to shagging not use Building tools that OK now on advices.

Roma, I a bit'll be ushering in debate, because himself decently took ill e.t.c. rigging of this ship. And when I " m", then feel like myself again highly for those. Yes and level of knowledge English (herbal, but sufficient) some what curiosity satisfy some helps :blush:

Emphasises seasonal - rodonachalnikami, but earn want all, and market dictates their conditions. Yes, in of England there is no such rivers. But, if producers udilisch push for only Britain, they soon can move on haircut sheep, them milk the goats and varenie whisky :dontknow:

There is, to example, Germany, Holland, Russia, Ukraine - markets very promising! For good reason that whether Preston develop Dutch Master, attracting in role consultant precisely Dutch fiderista Arnout Van well 11900 drams?

Employed on place it: Might, rings (as design, so and dozen), build (especially if to compare with classic "nation" British, are ") - all says about queen of, as about vysokoklassneyshem rechnike!

I capturing the on two for competitions on Dutch Master on sees. Yes, initially a bit not understood place it. But when was accustomed.

On EO in the second day I have bream the apparently. And in sector - intense brovka, though shell and heap grass under Bank. Bream three times "stoporilsya"! Vitalik page and Roma Badardinov, which sat next door, perhaps, saw. But chance have fish not was!

I not know, as the British this with President develop, that they there add. But, as on me, on their workers characteristics place it honoured every euro-cent its prices!

Here is now d borrow another Dutch Master 13 '8 "until 100 grams.

Except Dutch Master as if for eeaaneie sees created Fox Horizont, which successfully a downright Wladyslaw Ivanovich.

That concerns English cords. Their, as the saying goes, there is I have!

+1

Nikolaich wrote:

Please much detail: Ty Sho aiii oaea ? x ei aiii tskave?

I have such, as here the latter stance Braidcast Superior Sinking Braid: http://www.prestoninnovations.co.uk/line.php#

The cord as the cord. The thin (I have - 3000.00), drowning. 'm using on Medium fiderakh with kormushkami until 60 grams. Razmotka 150 meters. Inexpensive (if memory not changes, pay about 150 Grzywna (.

Frankly, personally I about cords not particularly beat myself up. And not am confident, that as times the cord have Preston such same qualitative, as and rods up.

VIVA wrote:

In Ukraine such rods up not like to take them.

Already like to take them the Internet-Music from Yin.:smoke:

VIVA wrote:

audace Dutch Master as if for eeaaneie sees created Fox Horizont, which successfully a downright Wladyslaw Ivanovich.

Fox Horizont Extreme Feeder: "Works and forgot!" (Substitute for advertising "has put on the and since forgotten" :D) - I about skhodakh at all forgot, that this such.

Now my i?eyoaeu (not torchbearer, and lover of you could get: That same there, for horizon? :hobo:) has acquired itself Fox FX3 4.9 Dam until 200 grams - with goal deliver the feeder for 100 meters and carrying made there not frightened little slapping, serene poschipyvayuschikh dreysenu and weed (100-yard dash he already reached Daiwa 3.9 Dam until 200 grams).

Until that his a bit confounds narrow capture hands under zabrose - wants to expand them the hilt.

http://s09.radikal.ru/i182/0910/b5/f1d3e71026b1.jpg

Ah here is, in my cleanest Britons arrived Korum Neoteric 12ft Quiver. The problem powerful and Bot-busters udilisch closed.

Previously I already catching these pounder, so that absolutely clearly understood what expect. And elegant the thin the form, with very interesting properties, dry and a catchy, but under this any by building under overstretched. Lightning vershinok white color of and painted svetonakoplyayuschey paint which shines in darkness, so that for nightlife fishing no need use svetlyaki.

In goes vershinka for industrialized fishing Moustache and 3 kvivertipa 2-4-6 ounces. Ah and the most a shining dignity this blanca is enormous supply capacity, perhaps, work with headings, about 200 grams under > zabrose. Under this a form very informative and dedicated to poklevkam small beer, which clearly (in hand.

Last edited by ZooM (Oct 17 2009 14:59:43)

Explain, the form parabolic, under overstretched it bends from finished, but under this not DEAF and not sanctuary, and a catchy and dry. Under zabrose he "shoots", difficult this describe words, easier one times take his in hands and all will become clear, this as Preston Super Feeder, as only took in hands the immediately fell in love.

ZooM wrote:

contaminated zabrose he "shoots", difficult this describe words, easier one times take his in hands and all will become clear.

I so understand, the main appointment this tools, this had forced "bonus" on distant and sverkhdalnikh made it? :unsure: This kind tactic industrialized fishing in terms competition applies? Or this place it for "platnikov" with only one camera composition monsters in conditions an extremely vacation? ^ ^

In any case I congratulate with an excellent shorting! :cool:

Seryoga! I congratulate! Buying - super!

shkatula wrote:

I so understand, the main appointment this tools, this had forced "bonus" on distant and sverkhdalnikh made it? This tactic industrialized fishing in terms competition applies? Or this place it for "platnikov" with only one camera composition monsters in conditions an extremely vacation?

Neoteric - perhaps, the most universal feeder, which avea harvest. The main his appointment, as the me, quick rivers. This - stick for industrialized fishing Moustache. For eeaaneie sees, where in the past year backdrop many competition, something better devise difficult!

So easy rods up, capable throw 200 grams (menya throwing good healthy the feeder Korum 150 grams with feeds) I not saw! Vershinka in 2 ounces of will show virtually any poklevku. If harvest, tossed index should sit on form, on vershinku can be not look.

Also fishing pole eloquently tackles with catching Karpov with method kormushkami.

For me the only disadvantage of was a transporter room length - 180 see Because on my auto impossible establish trunk on roof down (perhaps, but, according to the techs take a, costly and impractical), and in parlor scene seats not many (a necessary fishing stuff to impressive) with regret sold your cast.

Me Yang Lehman tube Fox plastic, murdered 168 a long, so that there now is famously sized bags both my dvukhchastnika :cool:

VIVA wrote:

To me the only disadvantage of was a transporter room length - 180 see

ZooM wrote:

. Tube Fox plastic, murdered 168 a long, so that there now is famously sized bags both my dvukhchastnika.

:O

Last edited by shkatula (Oct 17 2009 20:44:00)

The length of the rods up in folded the form of - 3.6 Dam. Place it dvukhchastnoe. Further simple mathematics! :crazy:

But! I have Neoteric traveled in tubuse-160 see Simply from above tube not zastegivalsya and couple of centimeters, a, erm outside tubusa :crazyfun:

Last edited by VIVA (Oct 17 2009 21:19:27)

I, too, was in of shock, when arrived my Fox Duo-Lite with customer a long 186 centimeters and in soft transported :O But now with the emergence of tubusa problems preservation rods up not worth, in him clearly is placed 2 rods up :cool:

But should discern, that wand-dvukhchastniki of course solve, build simply created :)

Their, now I technically ready stack you company to Go Fishing in turbulent Dnipro River Hills waters during harsh workers everyday life :flag:

So you Yang Lehman tube 186 or murdered 168 centimeters? :canthearyou:

VIVA wrote:

So you Yang Lehman tube 186 or murdered 168 centimeters?

186 centimeters! For me this was mega pleasant surprise, so as I already even not knew that to do with stick such musculaire, frightening was electrify :) Wu me plug in transport in short :tired: :D

ZooM wrote:

186 centimeters!

The other conversation.

Nikolaich wrote:

This is and there is complex build? Not gather additionally in any way. Explain it to, please.

Basic parameters any rods up, such as the length of the, weight, diameters, konusnost, and range of weight zabrasyvaemykh bait shop can be measured and are indebted in physical units. And here is for notions build no forward would meanings until not there is. Account for content with verbal abuse cannot description type overcompensate rapid or averagely slow. What properties rods up reflect these terms, without additional clarifications understand impossible.

As works place it? Very simply. It bends and springs insistence forms bending under act constant forces lavished on large attention.If it bends mostly the end of the rods up, then his call rapid , and if place it it bends across length of his, then his call slow. For mid-term forms of bending consumed terms, which are combination of quoted, with adding words overcompensate or averagely.

My favorite place it well almost in ring, but on it is worth the designation fast, i.e. rapid build. Paradox? No paradox here there is no. Form bending is stealthsign of, on which we predugadyvaem dynamic properties, i.e. the speed razgiba.

Properties rods up be characterized one term impossible. For describe properties rods up increasingly consumed simultaneously two term : Build and action (clauses). But this already different story.

+4

Yin., thank you for post!

Here is that is why I never thankful adamantly judge democracies moreover or conjures rods up! Especially this concerns "nicknames"!

wrote:

Form bending is stealth sign of, on which we predugadyvaem dynamic properties, camping on E. The speed razgiba.

Fun subject you affected Igor Nikolayevich, to mention the democracies naturally need have in mind several concepts, for example, in static overstretched letterhead this one thing in dynamics this another, suppose if take two with President with clearly parabolicheskim marched motley appointments, then clearly can be discern difference in time relaxation letterhead, i.e., suppose, karpovoe place it modicum and parabolik, but clearly can be considered rapid, roughly the same the situation with favorite line which it bends in ancient, but under this very quickly is rebounding, hence and defined as fast.

If continue to in this a plane the most an interesting moment, on my view, this the notion of complex by building or so-called progressive, where so-called build is changing in dependence from burden, that clearly increases chances under zabrose on the accuracy of and expanding ah and of course under vyvazhivanii fish, that clearly can be traced in - Biserinka.com - became about English sticks, here already quite difficult give assessment of rapid or the slow although and can be perhaps call similar action averagely-rapid, but only the. In my opinion.

Last edited by (Oct 18 2009 11:40:53)

+2

Form bending is stealth sign of, on which we predugadyvaem dynamic properties, camping on E. The speed razgiba. But these properties sometimes are linked between themselves, and sometimes there is no.

For describe properties rods up increasingly consumed simultaneously two term : Build and action. Under marched imply form of bending, and under act - the speed razgiba. Speed (not fast, in slengovom the significance of the) rods up defines the speed razgiba, and the speed razgiba defines specific density rigidity material, i.e. attitude module supple to sparse and the length of the.

Fast and camping on D. - this nevertheless.

Nevertheless (from persistent. Slang) - terminological field, set of special words or new meanings already existing words, frequently in various human Proclamation (professional, social, age groups).

Under fast, in slengovom his the significance of the (which exactly and is called marched), understand place it, which have characteristic form of bending in 1 / 3.

Increase rigidity rods up can be in two ways. The first way to - this increase thickness walls or diameter letterhead, i.e. number of material. Rigidity is growing, but simultaneously is growing and mass. And the speed razgiba rods up virtually not changing. The second way to - the use of material with more high module supple. Such place it is becoming more tough under unchanged most part. The speed razgiba rods up increases. The problem is, that simultaneously boost module and the tenacity material very difficult. But this progressive path raising quality udilisch.

Form of bending rods up not reflects his dynamic properties. Dynamic properties rods up are determined by density it rigid and density it durability material.

The range rods up not connected with form of bending. Tough and mild pounder can be bombarding equally far, but than harsher place it, those stronger must be the fishing line is and those greater capacity needs develop.

Regardless of forms bending, any place it should possess rapid act, i.e. maximum frequency own fluctuations and minimal time for attenuation all this signaled.

Prebischs form of bending rods up is determined by judging by from features of physical parameters the fishing trainer and way industrialized fishing.

For most species industrialized fishing the best is place it, which within customary terminology will slow on authoritarianism and sverkhbystrym on action.

+1

I all about example with favorite line, the notion of by building fast given relatively upper test in weight zabrasyvaemoy purposefulness, and what further until rings, this already properties material, ah and on action understandable, thank you.

Stroy- this the notion of in means of and no relations to core coursework they on bait money not has :)

Form of bending is stealth sign of. (Forth on transcript).

Perhaps, I somewhere it is unclear I express their thought, for order to clearly determine build (in means of) correctly was would and slim to let the line out in rings and on its the end of the cram down cargo, not exceed in weight, upper test on bait money.

Interesting theme. Thank you Yin. For explanations of. Think for many this interestingly. Especially liked the next:

wrote:

links from forms bending, any place it should possess rapid act, i.e. maximum frequency own fluctuations and minimal time for attenuation all this signaled.

Ah and respectively:

wrote:

To majority species industrialized fishing the best is udilishche, which within customary terminology will slow on authoritarianism and sverkhbystrym on action.

Precisely such rods up and are for me "ulyublenimi."

Now about a major.

Now I have is worth task find feeder Light class, which will become "favorite." Today a host day capturing the (tested) Shimano BeastMaster BMAXLFDR 3.35 Dam until 70 grams and ??? not understood his.

All in it well: And thanks cool, and fish, she knits on "5 +", and poklevki shows is famously. :cool: But here is just wobbles his nice, that not likes :huh:

Even want try Shimano Speedmaster 3.35 Dam, but his until there is no on Ukraine :dontknow:

Now question to those, who knows, that such Drennan 10ft / 11ft Match Pro Quiver Combo. There is in mind build and period attenuation fluctuations after razgiba, i.e. not strongly whether his just wobbles.

And still, nowhere not found information in weight English udilisch. Where can be watch? Thank you.

Last edited by Boev (Oct 18 2009 22:04:16)

Honestly? Not know, so as I his nor has never saw.

Here is there is a bit: http://fortunafish.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=8

Feederal_74 wrote:

A wasn not the British have come up with for individual class udilisch, the term Winklepicker?

Result modicum one example rods up type "length, test, producer."

Boev wrote:

Now question to those, who knows, that such Drennan 10ft / 11ft Match Pro Quiver Combo. There is in mind build and period attenuation fluctuations after razgiba, i.e. not strongly whether his just wobbles.

Oleg, not understood question, that specifically you interested in?

Boev wrote:

Today a host day capturing the (tested) Shimano BeastMaster BMAXLFDR 3.35 Dam until 70 grams.

Want itself such. What have him a favorite weight trough and as he about broskovosti? What the size of the shpuli for him is optimal?

edgik wrote:

Oleg, not understood question that specifically you interested in?

Real test rods up - what maximum weight trough + fodder? What weight the most stick in length of his 3 Dam and 2.5--3.3 Dam? What whips (crested) in oz. And most importantly, after potryakha (zabrosa) how long is rebounding the whip until full stop?

wrote:

Which have him a favorite weight trough and as he about broskovosti? What the size of the shpuli for him is optimal?

Throwing good trough 30 grams + 35 grams feed, and also 40 grams + 25 grams feed - impose forceful a believer, supply ruggedness still there is. But, think reload not worth. Expanding until 40 meters, further tense, all right. Teetered the coil Shimano Seido 3,000. Balance a normal.

Boev wrote:

the Real test rods up - what maximum weight trough + fodder? What weight the most stick in length of his 3 Dam and 2.5--3.3 Dam? What whips (crested) in oz. And most importantly, after potryakha (zabrosa) how long is rebounding the whip until full stop?

Test producers write one ounce, weight rods up not know, under it comes to shagging is the impression, that in drawn nothing there is no :D, stick two integral, i.e. instead tips of his whips mere 0.5, 0.75, 1 ounces of.

About stop the whip I as something these not I bred about 30 letters. Next time'll take a look will talk.

Throwing good the feeder 30 grams + fodder, think that maximally can be harvest (a normal forceful impose) with the feeding trough 35 grams + fodder more reload think not worth.

Comfortable the distance industrialized fishing for this stick I.M.H.O., to 25-30 meters.

edgik wrote:

Bring modicum one example rods up type "length, test, producer."

At all something speech commanded about term Winklepicker.

But stuck call several models appropriate under this the term:

Preston Mini Series 9 9 - 11 3 Mini CARP Multi 3lb - 6lb
Drennan 10ft/11ft Match Pro Quiver Combo.
Hardy Marksman Ultralite Bomb 10ft
Greys G-Tec 9ft 6' Bomb Rod

These rods up on characteristics fully suited under the notion of Winklepicker (Ricker). Why have English udilisch in the title is missing this the term, I not know. Have all rest European (and not European) producers under the notation udilisch such a class almost always in the title present PlayStations Winklepicker.

In is, that the term Winklepicker (Ricker) has British, roots there is no doubts. If interestingly, then can be read this article: http://www.rsn.ru/pix/om_articles/om_ar … 3_file.pdf

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Characteristics concrete models udilisch (continuation of)