All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Characteristics concrete models udilisch (continuation of)

Characteristics concrete models udilisch (continuation of)

Posts 961 to 990 of 1000

I summer densely was these fiderom, but ended-buying absolutely other Brauningovskikh types :)

wrote:

round us out, that a bit confounds - weight (simply like would grams until 300) and parabollichnost by building.

Other on Champion Choice Power Feeder 13 'until 120 gr, weight 297 gr. But this all will somewhere on 30%. Together with coil 4,000 th size he will weigh under 700 "grape". Plus 50-70 gr very critical way will if borrow King Feder?

wrote:

Is the whether he accurately fling on distance 60-80 meters? And whether he cope with kormushkami 60-70 grams + fodder?

So this not from fidera depends ;) Wu this series of enough a powerful supplied in, which allows well and palm under zabrose. Rings on vershinkakh, too, that need to - the shock of leader no inconvenience not causes. Yes and at all Browning a bit choosing the safer course, when points upper test rods up. But if is supposed to harvest greater part of time on 60-80 flushed with kormushkami 60-70 grams, then better watch still:
- New Bistmaster from dura-Ace;
- Dutch Master 13.8;
- Syntec MH 13 'until 120 "grape" and thallium 13' until 120 "grape" from Browning's.

Bountiful time days. Already a few days read posts in this topic. You know, answers on their questions I so and not has found. Phased manner enough expensive model types. Unfortunately, not have all there is opportunity their buy. And like would hear your opinion about more cheap models. For primer, simply places. Say, prices 600-800 UAH. For example, Daiwa AQUALITE HEAVY Feeder 390. The main fishing will on Dnieper River, Samara. With service from production to exportation, Alexey.

wrote:

outskirts time days. Already a few days read posts in this topic. You know, answers on their questions I so and not has found. Phased manner enough expensive model types. Unfortunately, not have all there is opportunity their buy. And like would hear your opinion about more cheap models. For primer, simply places. Say, prices 600-800 UAH. For example, Daiwa AQUALITE HEAVY Feeder 390. The main fishing will on Dnieper River, Samara. With service from production to exportation, Alexey.

Greetings!

Start cooperating with simple: Length 3.60 flushed - test until 100 grams - weight fidera until 300 grams - and to "farewells in hand." :cool:

In Russia you would necessarily advised ray. Have us in Ukraine - apparently, flagship (, too, on F begins) :D

When catch couple of-top three months - will emerge any clarity, that choose for further build arms race. :flag:

For 800 UAH of debt what thread Uncle Szymon's, in particular CATANA

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Over 800 UAH of debt what thread Uncle Szymon's, in particular CATANA

In is the and deal, not of debt. Prices from 870. And what any tackle buy not want. Can repelled renounce all witch. Want pleasure receive :blush:

wrote:

. For example, Daiwa AQUALITE HEAVY Feeder 390. The main fishing will on Dnieper River, Samara. With service from production to exportation, Alexey.

Saw this fiderok summer have us in no clothing left, sized device frankly very grassroots, legenkiy build like as rapid, fulfilling different, arrived through couple of days that would take From this feeder brother and not managed sold out everywhere too the price was pleasant.

2Kafolya:
If there is opportunity take in no clothing left and simply shake-shake the Daiwa AQUALITE HEAVY Feeder 390 and anything such a same growth / test, but m kiddin times in 1.5-2 all from firms "second end" - I think, that find all themselves. Ah not believe I, that flagship or ray will better dayvy - brand there is brand. Take and not worry about finishing repairs. A good the angry "software" with stunning price as for proprietary business things. Pro weight I at all I'll shut up! 265 gr with growth 3.90 flushed - super figure and implies use vysokomodulnogo this temperature delta. Have the same dura-Ace such performance have models, which are worth least in 2 times more.
And purely my opinion: If only start its way in feeder, then with parabolika not worth start.

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 27 2010 00:08:17)

wrote:

In is the and deal, not of debt. Prices from 870. And what any tackle buy not want. Can repelled renounce all witch. Want pleasure receive

Modicum experience as industrialized fishing a small-one season've and their 5 kopecks. From emphasized can advise the-than eiaee himself (precisely on Samara, until of Dnepr not yet having). This as advised already uvazheemyy Mr. dood -flagman-namely corsair Volkswagen Jetta TDI in conductors 3.6m with test until 90 gr - on Samara trough 50-60gr. Lack well, Pitzi is in heat there "jagged" water drive the in one, then through several hours in other side.
On udilishche two kvivertipa order 2i3 ounces of, in periods calm in heat can be put more soft vershinku-such without problems purchase in of Dnepropetrovsk no clothing left "a barracuda" have Vitalika -Feederal 74
In short increasingly, luck

duffy333 wrote:

And purely my opinion: If only start its way in feeder, then with parabolika not worth start.

I shaken and flagship, several models. But me not very liked. Yes, and question, I so understood, Dayva not parabolik? Enough harsher.

Last edited by (Nov 27 2010 00:19:24)

+1

In than advantage Hevy fidera, as first fidera - he much as forgives. And much gives understand. The usual impose fidernym pounder, not forceful, differs as from spiningovogo, so and from karpovogo - he plaaaavnyy. On outset rapid khevik niveliruet many Alvarez under zabrosakh.
Lyrical retreat. My first feeder Kuplennyi spring 2007 somewhere for 40-50 dollars on Bukhara was Chinese noname (carat HF 360 / 120) - you dumbass still the kind. On first same coaches exit on water was broken two done - one of-for perekhlesta for the tulip, and the second even not remember what. But fact on face. Good on the same Bukhara picked up by such same Chinese noname. Then was someone buys already in no clothing left Shimano BEASTMASTER AX 13 'and Picker Shimano NEXAVE BX WINCKLE Picker 270. And me their well been lacking, although I and was in other fiderami for the common development. Until not went on this forum - and here haters :crazy:

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 27 2010 00:43:30)

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Over 800 UAH of debt what thread Uncle Szymon's, in particular CATANA

CATANA, not "of debt."

+1

wrote:

. And what any tackle buy not want. Can repelled renounce all witch. Want pleasure receive.

Then - kompromissnyy option: Take for starters fidernoe udilishche with liquid secondary market, camping on BC It comes / have (usually it sells with significant steep discount, order 20-40% + can be leveraged) - to example, such: http://skaut.com.ua/magazin/ribalka/udi … 3931-360-2 or same: http://fishing.kiev.ua/vb3/showthread.p … 0%ED%EE%E5

If all-??? want take a new feeder and very bring his until konditsiya it comes / have :D, then can be start with fidera MAVER Abyss Multi Tip 12 ft http://777fishing.com/shop/category/78/ … shcha.html

Maver Abyss Multi Tip 12ft Feeder rod A1360
- All round feeder fishing rod
- Perfect for Carp, bream and Chub
- Supplied with 3 quiver tips
- Single leg SIC guides
- Graphite screw reel fitting
- Casting weight 85g
- Lines 3lb to 8lb
- Length 12ft 3.6m
- Weight 216g

Last edited by Dood (Nov 27 2010 04:19:55)

wrote:

Perhaps repelled renounce all witch. Want pleasure receive

If you the amateur, then repelled you witch can as cheap feeder, so and expensive. Deal not in price, and in is please you this kind of fishing or not. And now he you need, to need to cast a wider the feeder input. Then, after several fishing trips, you can understand, that you need. I for example he launched with Japan's Mikado Extracellular-matrix 333. This was years so eight to go ago. He then cost 80 UAH. Already aftermore expensive and even expensive. But if a commonplace, then success in a fishing trip from model or firms producer fidera make small. Importantly to on characteristics he licked under conditions fishing. And have for fisherman hands grew where need to. Yes and on for competitions victory may not be up to from producer, still no one't say, that won sorevy because catching the right fiderom. Wasn that-spender put conditions such.
This my personal opinion.

+3

fm967 wrote:

Yes and on for competitions victory may not be up to from producer, still no one't say, that won sorevy because catching the right fiderom.

Igor, and I as the in Konovke Kolkevich only because, that could not to send in hold a shell up, or sho it there, on melyake (from camps shift to the zone). And neighbors on range missiles and popped out.
But in a whole you rights. And increasingly depends on relations human to a fishing trip.

wrote:

fm967 wrote (and):

Yes and on for competitions victory may not be up to from producer, still no one't say, that won sorevy because catching the right fiderom.

Igor, and I as the in Konovke Kolkevich only because, that could not to send in hold a shell up, or sho it there, on melyake (from camps shift to the zone). And neighbors on range missiles and popped out.
But in a whole you rights. And increasingly depends on relations human to a fishing trip.

Signature author

Fish there is! She not can not there is.

Here increasingly understandable, to be sure, a fisherman but, not tackle. But nevertheless, want even and aesthetics :blush:

wrote:

1425 increasingly understandable, to be sure, a fisherman but, not tackle. But nevertheless, want even and aesthetics :blush:

This already question denyog :D and hip it up producer :dontknow:
But the nada a bit already know market. To choose for themselves between it's a deal, and those that you need to. But here again same, choice the thumping, this is more for primer, with once a age, people for themselves stop on brand and on any the udilkakh clearest which there is no in this brand. In my opinion

wrote:

Y- You know Roma, I as something has tried all their fidera and reel in purposes establishing space endurance record on range missiles zabrosa. Throwing good not the feeder and an olive 50-100 gram it. Quercus species was balzer with test 250 grams, Antares - 110 and 90 grams, maver - 90 gram it the length of the from 3.6 until 4,26m., reel shimano, stradik-4,000 and aerotekhnium 10,000, cord Spider-bot virus hotspots. So here is, maximum that I was able throw so this 129 meters. Has tried all options, further nepoluchalos, agents nezhalel, throwing good with the entire dope, truth not peregruzhal, Quercus species on Antares test 110 grams pose an olive nebolee 60 gram it. With kormushkami the result was within 90 meters. I concluded, that a bit depends on stick, more from the most for fisherman and his technology zabrosa, simply have a certain stick there is the optimal weight weight which allows maximum impose on range missiles. When I read on talking, that some who in Konovke catching 500m 120 meters, then I him don't believe it, on such distance there is with the feeding trough :dontknow: yes still keep point :canthearyou:, don't believe it!

Last edited by fm967 (Nov 28 2010 17:42:20)

wrote:

1425 increasingly understandable, to be sure, fisherman but, not tackle. But nevertheless, want even and aesthetics

Ah Excuse--excuse me, and the quality of and aesthetics and for 800 UAH. :dontknow:

+1

2Kafolya:

fm967 wrote:

Nu Excuse--excuse me, and the quality of and aesthetics and for 800 UAH. :dontknow:

100% - here nothing to acquire add. And closing:

duffy333 wrote:

This is fot you and not worry about finishing repairs. A good the angry "software" with stunning price as for proprietary business things. Pro weight I at all I'll shut up! 265 "grape" with growth 3.90 flushed - super figure and implies use vysokomodulnogo this temperature delta. Have the same dura-Ace such performance have models, which are worth least in 2 times more.

If you will have on psyche this kind of fishing, then you, believe me, over time will not one and not two new fidera ;) But with something need start.

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 28 2010 18:16:54)

fm967 wrote:

I concluded, that a bit depends on stick, more from the most for fisherman and his technology zabrosa, simply have a certain stick there is the optimal weight weight which allows maximum impose on range missiles.

Igor, I, too, understand that depends increasingly not from stick. The same Yura Panin, with its former partner Sasha, Oh as tulyat on range missiles, under this absolutely not sparing myself St. So here is Yura says, that in queen of for him importantly to rings on vershinke were big.
I as the before Pustovitami namesil three kilograms Plaques and followed to itself on Lake near homes test udilki. Chose three rods up. Further just crime as worked continue to cast until Ekstrakhevi from Krasnoarmeysk, Saratov Oblast (another rods up on the very moment simply not was) them and catching. Truth then Kolkevich precisely from for this. Throwing good far and this and Pustovitakh it extreme sector :dontknow:. Truth this udilku need to been. Ideology long not pomotylyaesh. The typical Dalnik.
And here is here write pro dura-Ace and that they tulyat zagorizont, with parabolikami. Have Andrei as the has tried harvest udilkoy (name not remember, but not deshovaya). Even, pass from the first same fishing I have remained not och good about this udilke opinion. Kormukhu 60 gr continue to cast until need to was with viewing such forces that their udilkami I would showered Perhaps times in two further.
I zabrosom not I have, and not particularly the to this but, so pick a udilki which on team to his make this Without much aid with my hand.
But ????? its. So I pro with President particularly not dispute about their FerroECOBlast machines, tests, length, weight blanca and from what on them rings and camping on D.

+1

duffy333 wrote:

If you will have on psyche this kind of fishing, then you, believe me, over time will not one and not two new fidera ;) But with something need start.

Thank you for advice. Perhaps imbabers with this wand. Stuck, and there, as map will be borne :flag:

fm967 wrote:

Nu Excuse--excuse me, and the quality of and aesthetics and for 800 UAH. :dontknow:

About quality I not delude myself. But I and not said, that want buy for 200 UAH. I so and asked you Council, that borrow. If you consider, that 800 UAH not money and for them buy nothing to acquire, then pardon, not there fell.

+1

Yes not worry you so. All relatively, and 800 UAH this already normal money and stick can be for them buy normal. I at all with VINERom priobschalsya to fideru for 300griven and nothing witch not're pretty much ruined. Through season sold (importantly wand secure outside dependence from prices) newbie fidermenu, and itself already took the that need under their conditions. So that fishing season already Decide accurately that need, selling its wand + dolozhiv denyuzhku already go back the that want to.

+1

mixa wrote:

Yes not worry you so.

Yes I not a member 8-) I perfectly understand, perfection there is no limit. But and begin with what the need to. Simply on Forum I saw very little newcomers, and when have read, understood why. And I knew, far plugging in their five kopecks :D Skyfall this, I hope, in late all I can find the money correct decision. With everything help)

wrote:

Just on Forum I saw very little newcomers, and when have read, understood why. And I knew, far plugging in their five kopecks

Otosh and I pro the spoke as the and not know far and say, that forum even, pass more athletic became. But the such, people are rising. Although more even, pass is lurking began to. Well modicum busy briefing write with competition.

Expensive friends,
Have us in city of opened a new Music, where can be to purchase good cordage
On enough real price. Exactly me are interested Drennan Competition 7 12ff :love:.
But like would above ask can someone, already tried this feeder and formed a about offense its opinion. D very glad read Your reviews. In advance thank. :-)

Recommended producer the price on him in of England - 80 ?. In Ukrainian Internet stores you can watch HEREand HERE

duffy333 wrote:

In Ukrainian Internet-shops you can watch HERE and HERE

Not know how truthful my the reference, but still Drennan met and HERE.

Feederal_74 wrote:

Dont know how truthful my the reference, but still Drennan met and HERE

Flagship of the beauties! :cool: antonymic would these rods up were have them in available - and will people happiness ^ ^

duffy333 wrote:

flagship beauties! :cool: antonymic would these rods up were have them in available - and will people happiness ^ ^

This not flagship - beauties. This selling 80-lb container fishing pole for 320 dollars - "beauties."

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Characteristics concrete models udilisch (continuation of)