All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

A homemade prikormka 3

Posts 1 to 30 of 560

1. Mace nut and coriander on an spring will work?
2. Me all have been plaguing words Fadeeva: In first immediately I’d say that autumn to do cannot be on commercial reservoirs under it catching carp - promoted in fodder maize and groundnuts.
And in prikormkakh Romeo on a carp-an appear groundnuts. And in other recipes I noticing groundnuts - autumn and Spring. So who rights?

On Shake 'n Bake - repeater - dried nekonditsionnyy bread in furnace and razmolotyy - works as sand.
Domavysushannaya on the battery - razmolotaya few back in served Mon-Fri bread (I like its physics)
Edges in and stir - will that the secondary between the first two + still and buoyancy increases.
So that in dependence from conditions and you select what apply.
On otrubyam wrote already couple of times - in skilled. Witness their zhirobelkovyy composition. Not for good reason they pigs fed. Ah and smells from will overpower you any the most a strong - me kumarit personally he. I from it long refused. Was photographing as the couple of years ago video about Physics different groats, zhmykhov etc - Knock off on first place on rzhachke :D "pret – on swelling like in been and quickly and nathin 'not plavayut- fish you overfeed -legko. Wasn that on carp on platnike.

+1

Дисторшн wrote:

Muskatnyy nut and coriander on an spring will work?

Mace nut never for themselves not chislil in including spices, suitable for prikormki.
And coriander on this literary data not karasyovaya Spezia.
Karas- garlic, cinnamon (on hot water), turmeric, Shambhala. And lot more eksperimentov- Crucian fish unpredictable :dontknow:

And could you tell me, who and that uses in role major faction. If groats, what and in what the form of

Oleg_GOR wrote:

So that luck in trials. Waiting for report.

Results experiment for converting ekstrudirovannogo feed in PV-1.
T. K. Start was in topic “Something I made prikormka 2 ”, will repeat a preamble.
1. Ekstrudirovannyy korm- consists of ekstrudirovannoy a mixture maize, wheat and barley. After getting soggy is obtained enough (Mr. In water balloon long not imploding.
2.PV-1 quick cereal with adding mellasy.
3. Teoriya- likely, secret rapid razmyvaniya this supplements and lies in mellase.

Tests were conducted in household conditions without replication conditions fishing (for). Zamachivalsya net (without prikormki) ekstrudirovannyy fodder.
One part of feed was is concerned on water, the second on water with adding mellasy.
Received two globe. Involved - balloon on water have more tight (a rubber).
Incidentally smells have zamochennogo feed very an interesting. Reeks glazurovannymi corn batons.
Balls were placed in capacious with water. Balloon, zamochennyy on mellase with water, began much faster “work. ” Balloon, zamochennyy on water, virtually remained becoming.
Conclusion is this - theory is correct.
Remains to move to the second stage eksperimenta- adding in prikormku, testing on a reservoir in natural conditions.
Here is in short until all.

Sydoroff wrote:

favorable to move to the second stage eksperimenta- adding in prikormku,

Not’s’s, need ua an intermediate stage pass. PV1 this powder. Need now all of this in this aggregate manufacturer state of translate. :crazyfun:

If for sales, then can be and need to. And for themselves beloved, not see sense.
On a reservoir mixed, poured and in attack. Although … how many such theories and recipes I have lies “under baize ” … conclusions for themselves do, then'm throwing up bricks here and as usual go looking Music and Gone Fishin '(. :D

Sydoroff wrote:

conclusions for themselves do, then'm throwing up bricks here and as usual go looking Music and on fishing

So powder as times and use to anyone. 've done different prikormki, put an on dacha, and then not in Music, and in the Pantry and on fishing. :cool:

Fersfet wrote:

and could you tell me, who and that uses in role major faction. If groats, what and in what the form of

Use millet, wheat, barley, oats, groundnuts, flax, maize, farmi "the weed, fish softer hay. Little in cheese the form of, more after preparations.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

use millet, wheat, barley, oats, groundnuts, flax, maize, farmi "the weed, fish softer hay. Little in cheese the form of, more after preparations.

You code nedovarennye groats??
Seeds flax in and are preparing your or raw?

Oleg_GOR wrote:

So powder as times and use to anyone.

Roughly so:
Theory
1. A blender, a grinder are transforming ekstrudirovannyy fodder in powder.
2. Combine with mellasoy and vysushivaem. Here can be nuances.
On practice.
1. All of this will send as usually … under cloth.
2. Popular additive PV-1 this mannaya grits-- grits. , she knits prikormku perfectly. In my opinion.

Sydoroff wrote:

Peoples additive PV-1 this mannaya grits-- grits. , she knits prikormku perfectly.

There is no issues,, she knits right on, here is only "untied" football athlete. :crazyfun:

Have us PV1 is worth less molasses and any many fiscal prikormki. Glues on better. Here is and is worth such trouble engage? All the more goes its little, the main the cohesive in samopale all-??? gerkules. And with a free molasses, I it comes at all not've partied. Carry them with a bank, yes interefere on a reservoir. :cool:

And for experience thank you. A pity such a feed have us until not saw. Thereupon tried his would.

Fersfet wrote:

you code nedovarennye groats??
Seeds flax in and are preparing your or raw?

Millet (spelt be scattered) - was crisp "gruel." Small doses of, a whole crude, as additive in ready "bag for" or "sypukhu."
Wheat stalks - this, parennaya. Small doses of, a whole and crushed crude, as additive in ready "bag for" or "sypukhu."
Barley (Perlovka) - this.
Oats - sailors, small percentage in other "kashakh."
Groundnuts - crude droblenyy rarely. A deep-fried droblenyy, ground.
Flax - crude a host and ground. A deep-fried (on iron pan) a host and ground ostentatious.
Cannabis - crude and fried chicken-- production. A whole a poached.
Maize - crude sechka in "sypukhe." A poached in kashakh. A tinned a whole and chopped.

As something so, governments.

+1

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Fried (on iron pan) a host

Shoots, bastard, as from gun-a lid cover fire, now.

Fersfet wrote:

who and that uses in role major faction

A host gerkules. Dry (or crude, as call)

+1

майк wrote:

over gerkules. Dry (or crude, as call)

Until in sypukhe - dry, pulverized and zamesil prikormku - will already crude. :crazyfun:

Flakes except oat still and we hull use. Can be perhaps and other, but they have us more expensive. Faction differing do, from major, until droblenki. In dependence from fish.

Fersfet wrote:

and could you tell me, who and that uses in role major faction. If groats, what and in what the form of

I'm using maize, quite a major grinding, simply pumping), from some dried bread and barley refused, still with a grams 300 ready perlovki, and of course some boiled peas established, all of this only Tyres, river, bream))

Last edited by blekmor1 (Jan 28 2014 20:19:15)

+1

Oleg_GOR wrote:

As in sypukhe - dry, pulverized and zamesil prikormku - will already crude.
Flakes except oat still and we hull use. Can be perhaps and other, but they have us more expensive. Faction differing do, from major, until droblenki. In dependence from fish.

Oleg, I had in mind crude-not it is fried. I gerkules in coffee grinder mill 2-3 of seconds, is obtained about-thirds shattered ,-third halves of and-third entire. Here you and the cohesive, and major faction, and middle of the on half. Try to put minimize number of elements of in dry prikormke- so easier a repeat of achieve. In short, so smolotyy gerkules I have and a major, and the cohesive and part of base.

+2

майк wrote:

Oleg, I had in mind crude-not it is fried. I gerkules in coffee grinder mill 2-3 of seconds, is obtained about-thirds shattered ,-third halves of and-third entire. Here you and the cohesive, and major faction, and middle of the on half. In short, so smolotyy gerkules I have and a major, and the cohesive and part of base.

Mikhail, I OK 1980s put. I so same all do. Certainly and not we alone with you.

майк wrote:

I'm trying minimize number of elements of in dry prikormke.

And here is this software, in a frame and for universal Ferris. Golden Rule from a pipe prikormki. Without jokes.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Mikhail, I OK 1980s put. I so same all do. Certainly and not we alone with you.

And here is this software, in a frame and for universal Ferris. Golden Rule from a pipe prikormki. Without jokes.

Japan, the! Autumn eiaee golyavla, so used only panirovochnye peatmosses. Outcome dwarf all expectations :cool:

+1

aleksandrfeed wrote:

so used only panirovochnye peatmosses.

Ah this quite with steeply :cool: How awesome this only sinker.

майк wrote:

aleksandrfeed wrote (and):

So used only panirovochnye peatmosses.

Ah this quite with steeply :cool: How awesome this only sinker.

Signature author

Decendo discimus

The on gorokhovom puree + nedouvlazhnit :flag:

blekmor1 wrote:

the on gorokhovom puree

Ah this me reminds soup from an axe.

майк wrote:

Nu this quite with steeply How awesome this only sinker.

For bread crumbs future :crazy: A if seriously, and himself not expected such a efekta :O if there is wherever for advise try!

blekmor1 wrote:

the on gorokhovom puree + nedouvlazhnit

As on me already not will moreover efekta :dontknow:. But try is worth.

Last edited by aleksandrfeed (Jan 31 2014 00:16:14)

Not'm applying peatmosses in prikormke :dontknow:

майк wrote:

blekmor1 wrote (and):

The on gorokhovom puree

Ah this me reminds soup from an axe.

Signature author

Decendo discimus

Catch vde or Browning, and still Sensasom, nor who not prevents)

:confused: . For good reason.

aleksandrfeed wrote:

blekmor1 wrote (and):

The on gorokhovom puree + nedouvlazhnit

As on me already not will moreover efekta :dontknow:. But try is worth.

Edited aleksandrfeed (Today 23 :16: 14)

It stands, is worth))

blekmor1 wrote:

Catch vde or Browning, and still Sensasom, nor who not prevents)

Nor one of listed even not has tried. But porridge and peas, too, not'm applying :dontknow: