All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

A homemade prikormka 3

Posts 271 to 300 of 560

shameta wrote:

statement, and there is whether sense karpovuyu prikormku tied on apartment mess, actually!?

Why there is no? Have FD even there is prikormka on a carp "Monster Karp" (peas) "

+1

Fr itself plov with chicken into and remained decently varennogo rice on emit. Can in prikormku his add, brothers?

Why there is no? Major faction, yellow (or Orange-carrot how many in plov give a flying, was crisp.
Not PERLOVKOY single :idea:

Option norms. + flavor and taste of meat would give spice things up a bit NWE League prikormki-necessarily test.

And if all at oio done, there and tanks attend must was (cumin and garlic, as least)

ZooM Junior wrote:

Do you have the itself plov with chicken into and remained decently varennogo rice on emit. Can in prikormku his add, brothers?

And can be still caramel and invite. They Pavlador-festive drinks will bring under this deal, and there see and Covetousness is training. And on at the kind fishing.

mixa wrote:

A can be still caramel and invite. They Pavlador-festive drinks will bring under this deal, and there see and Covetousness is training. And on at the kind fishing.

"Whom-that and who-why" does anyone fish-does anyone-mermaids!

Fermentiroval wheat, part of its zalezhalas in refrigerator and sprouted. Could you tell me, please, there is whether sense its promoted in prikormku or can only debauch? Perhaps was from whom experience use.

Ник wrote:

Say, is, please, there is whether sense its promoted in prikormku or can only debauch?

Prorosshaya wheat stalks will be even steep than simply with. For whom I articles redeem? I cycle articles from Czechs as times on the subject broke little new ground and there there is the partition pro prorosshie cereals.

Last edited by Romeo (Jun 5 2014 13:28:25)

Romeo wrote:

prorosshaya wheat stalks will be even steep than simply with. For whom I articles redeem? I cycle articles from Czechs as times on the subject broke little new ground and there there is the partition pro prorosshie cereals.

Edited Romeo (Today 12 :28: 25)

Novel, thank you large for articles! I only after their reading and began use fermentation (biochemistry) cereals, ah and still together just useful owe. Simply there was how remember lyupin, here is and was in "law of averages there." :D

I have question: Fermentirovanye cereals suited on melkokarpu (until 2: 00. Kg)

Here is prikormka, as Mike likes - three components http://feederist.ru/prikormki-i-nazhivk … lya-plotvy

Here is still https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adLnqAEoIL4 works absolutely normal, personally tested and making edinorazovo mnoha eiaee it about two months, truth a bit with ingredients grown on kombiniroval (Kitty-ket notation not inscription. Boldly recommend! Yes, whom decisional laziness look the entire the commercial, on of last minute there is napisanyy recipe.

Last edited by riverwater (Jun 25 2014 17:18:49)

And who any did prikorrmku drya karpovoy fishing in household conditions, ah to batter's box now not on 500grn member, and where the in 50 -100grn.
Suppose there is fermentirovanaya maize and wheat stalks.
MOLDOVA AMOUNTED TO 23,7% still? Peletsa pack? Feed metodnogo pack?

Is worth in a bar bubble amaretto, no one not drinks. Can be whether his in prikormku promoted in as a flavoring? What fish can on this respond?

shameta wrote:

A who any did prikorrmku drya karpovoy fishing in household conditions, ah to batter's box now not on 500grn member, and where the in 50 -100grn.
Suppose there is fermentirovanaya maize and wheat stalks.
MOLDOVA AMOUNTED TO 23,7% still? Peletsa pack? Feed metodnogo pack?

Despite how many time was nice. Peletsya packet of this is so vprikormku on one times. On that harvest rallied? The nozzle sitch 'tooling.

Last edited by Sten (Jun 30 2014 17:55:54)

And there is from whom experience use of of granular feed for birds (launch or the finishing) for feeders method? And the have us in city of find metodnuyu prikormku not appears possible. Today in household conditions pulverized about hundreds of grams launch feed on 2mm granules roughly, gave garenlassen several minutes and toptushkoy on fletku. In general took the feeder and bailed on in bank, fodder starters to wilt as only there's gravy plunged on bottom, but there is suspicions, that under zabrose going to collapse immediately, so as force strike will be much more. In principle can be try still douvlazhnit or try play with stikami (thank God though such can be still buy in our stores :D). In general if there is from whom what experience or thought on this about could you tell me and share. And the can and not worth do come. Incidentally, on used even not can say than it reeks, like and not fishing flour and not something me familiar =) Aromat not strongly a sharp, think easily will underbid any nasal spray.
In advance thank you!)

Last edited by Ник (Jul 1 2014 19:36:48)

"Hand Gorbachev" again in combat :crazyfun: http://sd.uploads.ru/t/O9AMu.jpg
http://se.uploads.ru/t/Q78aV.jpg
Wheat zakvasil.

Vadkh wrote:

Pshenitsu zakvasil.

On carp rallied?

Romeo wrote:

At a carp rallied?

Last week on my place Esquire Drink Database on of 12.5 kg savage caught. Then still an on 1.3 kg. I there enleve 9let and except little slapping nothing not eiaee. And here and Crucian carps and driven carps. Want spytat. And that bream snout will fan from a drunken wheat?

Last edited by Vadkh (Jul 8 2014 13:48:17)

+1

Vadkh wrote:

A that bream snout will fan from a drunken wheat?

I think, that not refuses even from a drunken corn. ;)

Vadkh wrote:

A here and Crucian carps and driven carps. Want spytat. And that bream snout will fan and a drunken wheat?

I have in is year karpik, too, it skip on Oka, in this year Crucian. Not trophy, but say and such there is. Parennuyu-boiled wheat not one year use (which in shelukhe recognized mostly), normally goes. Pro drunk then going to tell. And the on carp we should drink a I its already tried, on leschu have no time to visit until was. And fears whether? In childhood professorship, as men They are cooking millet bag for port ruled. Bream like lovilsya. But and without of port lovilsya not worse. So what "product" was to transfer? :crazyfun:

Oleg_GOR wrote:

So what "product" was to transfer? :crazyfun:

What port wine? :crazyfun: So get back a little yeast and view is for little leavening, ah as are taught :D. :crazyfun: And aroma the plum.

And not will peck. Himself'm going to eat, Let him go till it kicks in, nothing to acquire good disappearing :D

Last edited by Vadkh (Jul 8 2014 14:08:32)

margulis wrote:

I think, that not refuses even from a drunken corn.

Here is how many Bondyuel not has tried, zero of emotions have bream. Ca not a bit tamed (not south have us), ca not the time and place? I don't know. Need on boiled on Aurum / try. And with a drunken let's see on contested have Vadim. To conventional wheat have us he accurately a bit tamed pros on plotve.

Vadkh wrote:

Which port wine? So get back a little yeast and view is for little leavening, ah as are taught. And aroma the plum.

The next stage will Coca-cola? I tried, as Monster Crab advised that (and maize, and wheat), Ltd. has shown great results on carp we should drink a "on cheers." Now on leschu need "spirit of reconstitute" to apply.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

. The next stage will Coca-cola? I tried, as Monster Crab advised that (and maize, and wheat), Ltd. has shown great results on carp we should drink a "on cheers." Now on leschu need "spirit of reconstitute" to apply.

Coca-Cola - simply sakharosoderzhaschiy syrup.

Sugar;
The dye: Sakharnyy lastly (Caramel (aroma));
Ortofosfornaya acid (Phosphoric ();
Caffeine;
Organic flavoring ;( The greatest mystery in world)
Bottled in carbon (E290).

Moreover there until at curiously preservatives. We on easier sugar, yeast and otdushka.

Vadkh wrote:

Coca Cola - simply sakharosoderzhaschiy syrup.

So he warned, that only squaring the "Koka-" need a, no unparalleled. Ca deal as times in "of clandestine" aromakh? In short KhZ, as on me, she on taste of in different countries different. The most tasty, on my view, in the Czech Republic. But our fish liked. Let us torture further.

Alexcd83 wrote:

P.S. Yanks, when arrive in Ukraine and buy "our" Cola, immediately same, after sample, its neatly feast in the garbage up :D

This from for secret supplements in Ukrainian Coca Coke - E 666 8-)

Vadkh wrote:

E 666

And she that harmful!? o.O
:D

Alexcd83 wrote:

you OK still note, that slightly whether not have every country, its "taste of" cola.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

as on me, she on taste of in different countries different. The most tasty, on my view, in the Czech Republic.

And I for that. :D