All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.



A homemade prikormka 3

Posts 331 to 360 of 560

331

Oleg_GOR wrote:

nozzles for boylovykh pistols from um - Trophy say suited under a meat-grinder

Ah have us on every bazaar such pieces, only diameter of lot more, for domestic sausages are made, sell. Castings from TsAMa, the walls obese, can be perekhodnikov on groove naklepat.

0

332

Oleg_GOR wrote:

nozzles for boylovykh pistols from um - Trophy say suited under a meat-grinder. The reference Wu us their there is no, so that not has tried. But they from 14mm.

All produced over the Boylov

0

333

Alexcd83 wrote:

Trebuem video of disintegration in bank account
And formuler if not difficult


Video the why? Pylik he and in Africa pylik. Breeding ground roughly all equally. :D

And composition purely specialized under one seat, goal bream way to bait:

1. Biscuits be releasing the 21st anniversary.
2. Alvita flakes.
3. Cannabis fried chicken--.
4. Groundnuts a deep-fried.
5. Flour this oatmeal.
6. Fructose (.

No cyprinids kept obstructions in the form of betainov, amino and camping on D. And camping on P.

+1

334

margulis wrote:

All produced over the Boylov


Andrei, and you boiled with pylikami an hour not confused about that?

0

335

Alexcd83 wrote:

Thanks! I to what Oleg could use the other composition.

So my post not you was is addressed, and Oleg, that would show, that I'm using instead Trofeevskikh changeable tips. :D

0

336

margulis wrote:

and Oleg, that would show, that I'm using instead Trofeevskikh changeable tips.


And that have you for the nozzle sitch?

0

337

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Andrei, and you boiled with pylikami an hour not confused about that?

Separate themes assemble a hard-boiled there is no, and open sake of one office not like.

Plus, I leader was coming later posting as I restricting pylyaschie and smooth "this a nuisance." :D

+1

338

Oleg_GOR wrote:

A that have you for the nozzle sitch?

There increasingly leaked. Other. ;)

0

339

Alexcd83 wrote:

Trebuem video of disintegration in bank account

I have there is even several over the Boylov with past season, now. Maybe, you shall put in water and d to take that picture of every gender hours. Test?

+1

340

margulis wrote:

There increasingly leaked. Other.


Yes I read that from watering cans. Have us under "my watering can" understand all through that 4265: Garden, child, tornado and camping on D. And camping on P. On picture like tornado, but with otbortovkoy. :dontknow: I such not met.

P.S. Photographers still and-mark camera here to tie can. :crazyfun:

0

341

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Konoplya fried chicken--.

I from your fellow citizens for advice pro farmi "the weed minus change in its time-deficit like big.

0

342

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Yes I read that from watering cans.

And have us watering can-tornado, through which in a narrow’s throats kummel. And the, than flowers polivayut- sprinkler, polivalnik.

0

343

майк wrote:

I from your fellow citizens for advice pro farmi "the weed minus change in its time-deficit like big.


Mish, so Sensas touristy areas and with cannabis, and with peanuts. And the quality of well, and the price not an. This prikormki have them from gold with platinum. And so yes. Cannabis and have us in village in deficit. Yes and in both: Boyle its many need not. And for prikormki I have flax're awash, before and rapeseed a half is worth.

0

344

майк wrote:

A have us watering can-tornado, through which in a narrow’s throats kummel. And the, than flowers polivayut- sprinkler, polivalnik.

So for something and conversation. And that in Moldova? Ah not wife OK me call-ask. :D

0

345

Oleg_GOR wrote:

I such not met.

I long sought on market podkhodyascheyu. In short, bought. Past ten meters and stumbled on this. Law over villainy. The kind now lying around. :D

+1

346

Oleg_GOR wrote:

, so Sensas touristy areas and with cannabis, and with peanuts.

Cannabis, okay. But did groundnuts in local grocery stores not is trading? On ves- chishenyy, with lushpaykami and in peel, in bags of salted group and nesolyonyy, until the mess her on a par with seeds were selling on drinking glasses.
Incidentally, have them sensasovskaya at second cannabis was. And have us can be in fishing buy from 1 kg and less, in zip-packages themselves vialing up.

0

347

So.
The first photo 17.00
http://www.picshare.ru/uploads/150209/GgVyW1xQ3w.jpg
18.00
http://www.picshare.ru/uploads/150209/hV0HC2w18k.jpg
18.30
http://www.picshare.ru/uploads/150209/A4RQ18QhjQ.jpg
Already have become well up particles, and the surface s palette strongly process makes the meat tender
http://www.picshare.ru/uploads/150209/32kgAcdrmH.jpg
19.00
http://www.picshare.ru/uploads/150209/hEc3S3QxIt.jpg
http://www.picshare.ru/uploads/150209/pZwi8A14c6.jpg
On these photo after as I eating with a fork slightly stirred, creating water whirlwinds from fish.
http://www.picshare.ru/uploads/150209/uHIe61GYE1.jpg
http://www.picshare.ru/uploads/150209/zIV2nF17F9.jpg

Need to given, that the first photo were in a quiet environment. In the lake constantly both: Boyle asking prevents small fish, even raki. I.e. in ECNs dissolving the s palette can take 3 hours, and in the lake maks.1,5.

+1

348

майк wrote:

But did groundnuts in local grocery stores not is trading?


Sells, and not costly. Here is only grind it his in property flour flavored I have not is obtained. :dontknow: A sometimes precisely flour need a.

margulis wrote:

I long sought on market podkhodyascheyu. In short, bought. Past ten meters and stumbled on this. Law over villainy. The kind now lying around.


D, too, does he glimpse, A suddenly? Although with with your law I have, too, not but. :D

0

349

Oleg_GOR wrote:

A sometimes precisely flour need a.

Try after a little freezer burn there.

0

350

майк wrote:

Try it after a little freezer burn there.


Thank you, stuck of course, but in coffee grinder would still such grinding rarely with than get. Technique need a another in sight. :dontknow:

0

351

I the coffee grinder itself specifically for fishing affairs bought. After, as has kutternuyu a meat-grinder Vinnitsa hotel-the coffee grinder., only lot more and... a lot bigger. Molochu increasingly consecutive, truth with peanuts, ta not might have crossed paths.

0

352

майк wrote:

I the coffee grinder itself specifically for fishing affairs bought. After, as has kutternuyu a meat-grinder Vinnitsa hotel-the coffee grinder., only lot more and... a lot bigger. Molochu increasingly consecutive, truth with peanuts, ta not might have crossed paths.


Yes I, too,. And with three changeable containers and different knives. But here windmill perhaps need a, accented such specifically for nuts and camping on D. :dontknow:

http://www.mukomolka.ru/xoshop/images/thumbnail/produkte/popup/jupiter_mohnmuehle.jpg

http://madeindream.com/image/cache/data/products/meals/Corona/grain-mill-corona-1000x1000.jpg

Last edited by Oleg_GOR (Feb 9 2015 22:34:41)

0

353

Alexcd83 wrote:

repost with 3rd party Forum!

Pelets maize starches
1 kg traditional flour
1 kg traditional grits-- grits
2 tea phytosterols betaina
Where sea salt naval 2 tea phytosterols
Mere 0.5 kg oat straw flour
250 "grape" flour wheaten of
It is a liquid sakharnyy syrup
Flavouring on desire any and the dye so same
I have aroma sweet maize vde
And through a meat-grinder manual with built-knife on shneke. Before I described
Bring until Clay-masses

Edited Alexcd83 (Today 12 :59: 12)

Excuse--excuse me that crash. In your adeptness. The author this Workmanship. He MOLODETs

0

354

I has tried groundnuts grind it in property flour flavored - not is obtained!
Than only an not has tried.
Is faring grinding until srednemelkoy faction, and then turns into it a snack.
Peanut oil, or pasta as correctly call?
As the true American (in films) on slice of bread.
I fish such not'll trade you everything!

0

355

Yrik wrote:

I has tried groundnuts grind it in property flour flavored - not is obtained!
Than only an not has tried.
Is faring grinding until srednemelkoy faction, and then turns into it a snack.
Peanut oil, or pasta as correctly call?
As the true American (in films) on slice of bread.
I fish such not'll trade you everything!

Yrik wrote:

I has tried groundnuts grind it in property flour flavored - not is obtained!
Than only an not has tried.
Is faring grinding until srednemelkoy faction, and then turns into it a snack.
Peanut oil, or pasta as correctly call?
As the true American (in films) on slice of bread.
I fish such not'll trade you everything!

Groundnuts try grind together with bran. And all confidence

0

356

Yrik wrote:

I has tried groundnuts grind it in property flour flavored - not is obtained!
Than only an not has tried.


For something and conversation. :dontknow:

Sergei53 wrote:

Peanut try grind together with bran. And all confidence


Perishing with than only not has tried. :dontknow:

0

357

Sergei53 wrote:

Peanut try grind together with bran. And all confidence

Not are bound to get better, passed.

I think, that you mean peanut butter flour very scale grinding is done not from peanuts, so as there many butter, and from zhmykha. In household conditions this not do. ;)

0

358

Alexcd83 wrote:

How his lacks on this Forum

Some his prescriptions for coincide with my know-how notions. In the first I such a encounter. :)

I not yet with all familiarized. Until explore aromatiku.

Last edited by margulis (Feb 9 2015 22:51:31)

0

359

margulis wrote:

Don’t are bound to get better, passed.

I think, that you mean peanut butter flour very scale grinding is done not from peanuts, so as there many butter, and from zhmykha. In household conditions this not do.

Oil with peanuts under peremolke with bran absorbed in bran. Then is obtained light and fluffy mass

0

360

Sergei53 wrote:

then is obtained light and fluffy mass

We not about friable most part are talking, but about flour. This "two big difference."

0