All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.



A homemade prikormka 3

Posts 361 to 390 of 560

361

margulis wrote:

We not about friable most part are talking, but about flour. This "two big difference."

Means need simply all squeeze until crack. But this already and I don't expect interested in fish. Its interested fats. Amino acids

0

362

Sergei53 wrote:

.. But this already and I don't expect interested in fish.

Strange, straw podsolnechnyy; for both cheeks. :D

0

363

margulis wrote:

I not yet with all familiarized. Until explore aromatiku.


Andrei, dive immediately "in science" and to advanced karpyatnikam after this. And the then regulation spare no about wasting half the time. There secret Boyle and better aromu already defied seek. In another direction are gone. And me it seems more the right.

0

364

margulis wrote:

We not about friable most part are talking, but about flour. This "two big difference."


Not torture. Have Sensasa she and light and fluffy, and a fat, and petty. Can be means as something? Here is so and buying. :crazy:

0

365

Oleg_GOR wrote:

There secret Boyle and better aromu already defied seek.

I not't seek. Have us not so with choice as you have or on Ukraine. Account for very two. ;)

Oleg_GOR wrote:

dive immediately "in science" and to advanced karpyatnikam after this.

There is no so much money. There is no, me and fidera well lack satisfy their needs. ;)

0

366

Oleg_GOR wrote:

You can means as something?

Certainly can be, but hardly-whether homes.

0

367

margulis wrote:

I not't seek. Have us not so with choice as you have or on Ukraine. Account for very two.


Here is you me for Chisinau not tell me about it. In my village boy left all alone He would as from position are now moving beyond. :crazyfun:

margulis wrote:

No so much money. There is no, me and fidera well lack satisfy their needs.


Yes you modicum line from hazel (Corylus) catch it. I you pro information and approach to this trial say. :cool:

0

368

Oleg_GOR wrote:

You can means as something?

If there is flour, means can be.

Found here is such recommendations on workshops with.
Flour from peanuts and nuts
1. Grain peanuts and nuts podsushivayutsya on polls is in for 10 hour. In temperatures 80 ° C, after what grain the theory that from shell.
2. Podsushennoe grain izmelchaetsya by bandwidth through a meat-grinder with frequent netting, still times podsushivaetsya in for 4 hour. In temperatures 60 ° C
3. Wearing thin through metallic a sieve.

+2

369

Oleg_GOR wrote:

! Mike. Wrote (and):

I the coffee grinder itself specifically for fishing affairs bought. After, as has kutternuyu a meat-grinder Vinnitsa hotel-the coffee grinder., only lot more and... a lot bigger. Molochu increasingly consecutive, truth with peanuts, ta not might have crossed paths.

Yes I, too,. And with three changeable containers and different knives. But here windmill perhaps need a, accented such specifically for nuts and camping on D. :dontknow:

http://www.mukomolka.ru/xoshop/images/thumbnail/produkte/popup/jupiter_mohnmuehle.jpg

http://madeindream.com/image/cache/data/products/meals/Corona/grain-mill-corona-1000x1000.jpg

Edited Oleg’s organs is words provided in thos (Today 21 :34: 41)


I itself presmotrel for these funds the coffee grinder manual, although grinder its call language not tide is turning, because it a wide spectrum use of.

http://pic8.kidstaff.net/pictures_user/381/949088/12140174/949088_20150120105700_2592_600x600.jpg

Have us popular model - MotorSich 4910 and Antonov An-225 Mriya. Overseas the researchers not regard, too costly for such a pleasure.

Designed to grinding sound fundamentals (of the dry) products - coffee, poppy, cinnamon, pepper and various groats. Has adjustment grinding. Currencies and middle of the corps made from longest.

The price issue until 100 UAH.

0

370

Alexcd83 wrote:

Also put an "eye" on "Mriyu", but me embarrassed myself with large grinding on one the screenshot!


Me all suits :) wages total RUR 3,300 video as make from wheat -. For such money give two :)

For those from whom are limited means, and the disobedient such most, then I think option an excellent.

Last edited by 1ndig0 (Feb 10 2015 01:22:12)

+1

371

Sydoroff wrote:

Found it here is such recommendations on workshops with.
Flour from peanuts and nuts


Sergei, thank you. Pick up volumes K on weaponry. Truth judging by costs energy, not cheaper Sensasa will. :dontknow: But their groundnuts pleasant thing shortage. But on a slump, you know. And cancer fish. :cool:

1ndig0 wrote:

I itself presmotrel for these funds the coffee grinder manual, although grinder its call language not tide is turning, because it a wide spectrum use of.


I have us tried to such a find, until inconclusively. :dontknow:

0

372

Sydoroff wrote:

1. Grain peanuts and nuts podsushivayutsya on polls is in for 10 hour. In temperatures 80 ° C, after what grain the theory that from shell.
2. Podsushennoe grain izmelchaetsya by bandwidth through a meat-grinder with frequent netting, still times podsushivaetsya in for 4 hour. In temperatures 60 ° C
3. Wearing thin through metallic a sieve.


On first point of I so and did, but and I ran my in coffee grinder. Here is on expense points 2.3 not hasn.

0

373

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Sergei, thank you.

And me the for that? Moped not my. This thank you Google.
As for me lazy process too that was.
I his not will repeat. So request moreover who sdelaet- post about results of

0

374

Alexcd83 wrote:

the Forward can be. Think, probl. Not will emerge!


Alexey, thank you! If to Spring nothing more interesting things not'll... I'll figure, 'm gonna use with your proposition. :flag:

P.S. I simply found "tail" rationale electoralness fish and its preferences on the stern. But now not know, that with this to do. Half of brain "embraced on place", and have the second than half now "proceeds roof." :dontknow:

Last edited by Oleg_GOR (Feb 10 2015 10:24:44)

0

375

1ndig0 wrote:

I got all suits wages total RUR 3,300 video as make from wheat -. For such money give two

For those from whom are limited means, and the disobedient such most, then I think option an excellent.

Edited 1ndig0 (Today 00 :22: 12)

Option a good.
Mean such a and'm using sometimes. For grinding zhmeni-two cannabis BEAUTY PRO.
If what more-this kofemyasorubka has me.
Very long and time-consuming.

0

376

Oleg_GOR wrote:

I simply found "tail" rationale electoralness fish and its preferences on the stern.

Eieenu. :flag:

0

377

margulis wrote:

\ xD0\ x9A\.


So sooner, still himself not has understood. Govoryuzh, tail only grasped. And there is no guarantees, that "they" this only with one tail. If there is interest, then karpovye forums have and magazines in aid. There and references to "science" there is. I.e. all bio-chemistry clean water.

0

378

Guys. Could you tell me wastes konditerki on than you buy?

0

379

Try to grasp why groundnuts in flour flavored monetize and then its in prikormku? For more taste and smell? As on me the the entire sense peanuts in available-, which he after podzharki and crushing machine gives in water. And for this need a quite not flour, and faction more-less crass even not grinding, and of fragmentation has taken hold. This same unlikely such crushed groundnuts in-permanent "major faction" and he already can wait fish bigger than others. And effect from peanuts noticing only on indeed "hot" water.

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 10 2015 12:48:29)

+1

380

федуард wrote:

Podskajite wastes konditerki on than you buy?

10 Grzywna (. For kilo. Groundnuts roast osypavshiysya with biscuits, too, 10 Grzywna (. For kilo :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 10 2015 13:12:19)

+1

381

Romeo wrote:

10 Grzywna (. For kilo. Groundnuts roast osypavshiysya with biscuits, too, 10 UAH. For kilo

Edited Romeo (Today 12 :12: 19)


Thank. On such-as price have proposed and me. Here is and thought. Inexpensive-whether??

0

382

федуард wrote:

Guys. Could you tell me wastes konditerki on than you buy?

I found place, where on 1grn for kg :cool: peanuts there truth there :dontknow:

Last edited by aleksandrfeed (Feb 10 2015 13:16:37)

0

383

duffy333 wrote:

Trying to understand why groundnuts in flour flavored monetize and then its in prikormku? For more taste and smell? As the me the the entire sense peanuts in available-, which he after podzharki and crushing machine gives in water. And for this need a quite not flour, and faction more-less crass even not grinding, and of fragmentation has taken hold. This same unlikely such crushed groundnuts in-permanent "major faction" and he already can wait fish bigger than others. And effect from peanuts noticing only on indeed "hot" water.


Ah. My I.M.H.O., on order:

1. Conversation pro flour flavored peanuts went not for prikormki, and for Boylov.
2. All "butter" work better on "hot" water. Otherwise emulsifier need promoted.
3. Dust in prikormke need a for spread "information about stern." Square the surface more, and decapitates a downstream on further.
4. Fodder, this separate theme, there yes, faction peanuts from average until major (as on me, not the most the best fodder). Incidentally, say well works and sailors, not has tried.

Last edited by Oleg_GOR (Feb 10 2015 13:18:39)

0

384

Podskajite pliz. Bought these on week wastes konditerki and in strain (a gift) otsypali a half podprevshego whole peanuts. Say zatyok water and poprel.
From "zhlobstva" took.
But not know apply his can be or dismiss immediately.

0

385

Yrik wrote:

Yes, you did on week wastes konditerki and in strain (a gift) otsypali a half podprevshego whole peanuts. Say zatyok water and poprel.
From "zhlobstva" took.
But not know apply his can be or dismiss immediately.


Not for Council, and this but sake of information. For themselves took for rule: Any doubt in freshness product - in junk. Ah and if toad strongly weighs heavily (case and such), then try in the early where any, someday, to not spare no about a broken fishing.

0

386

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Don’t for Council, and this but sake of information. For themselves took for rule: Any doubt in freshness product - in junk. Ah and if toad strongly weighs heavily (case and such), then try in the early where any, someday, to not spare no about a broken a fishing trip.

Oleg thank you!
Not weighs heavily. Better immediately dismiss, than then time spend and increasingly would still dismiss.

0

387

Oleg_GOR wrote:

I have us tried to such a find, until inconclusively. :dontknow:

You have an interesting option for 300 rubles. People say, that for certain goals - well acceptable. Only recently you have emerged.

http://www.shopomanya.ru/shop/item/izmelchitel_ph_12802/

http://www.kluk.ru/image/cache/data/12802-2-600x600.jpg
https://pp.vk.me/c409527/v409527783/a4f3/KerNoI1MIm0.jpg
http://files.homedistiller.ru/images/31719/em1dr3m0_yg1.jpg

Truth many would still Mriyu book from of Kyiv with transshipment, many kooperiruyutsya (say cheaper goes).

From expensive unparalleled you have - ben marcato Orion 1 (2000 rubles) and ben marcato Orion 2 (3,500 rubles). But as on me - already costly.

0

388

1ndig0 wrote:

Wu you there is an interesting option for 300 rubles

Here is perishing not knew, that melnichka for pepper Grinder is called. For me grinder (disambiguation) was entire a path-conveyor "Equipment for children's playgrounds machine. With junior intended last summer gorodit. Not succeeded :dontknow:

0

389

Yrik wrote:

Better immediately dismiss, than then time spend and increasingly would still dismiss.

I would not hurried. If’re using fermented extracts maize, then can there same get a drink on and its groundnuts. This only in is case if there are no obvious signs of mould.

0

390

margulis wrote:

if there are no obvious signs of mould.

In! Here is this importantly. Sniff, on a tooth try- not a bitter whether. To bury -Minuta big deal, always part.

Last edited by майк (Feb 10 2015 16:04:44)

0