All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

A homemade prikormka 3

Posts 451 to 480 of 560

On itself I’d say so. In courses composition for rivers green-bean and this oatmeal flour there is always. Smells biscuits not is disguising. If zameshivayus on arome the mung bean flour flavored, virtually not heard.

Manowar wrote:

ground peas gives very for decent smells, and not only yazyu this likes. Me if decisional laziness cut to disco (and decisional laziness often), I polusvarennyy the peas, simply tolchu, and is obtained two in one and smells for decent and major faction.

I in May on Donce, fuck yazey and golavley enleve on peas and'm feeding the peas and. But not Fiderom, and poludonkoy.

Sten wrote:

, and poludonkoy.

Memories from childhood - intense tackle :cool: I so on our Kalmiuse years 10 catching chub, a carp and karasey :cool: development on teleskopichku BB's posibility to set. Was would then feeder 4.2 Dam - not shoot :love:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 20 2015 07:39:32)

Alexcd83 wrote:

This is as? On a rubber, that whether?

The crux of the, makhovaya fishing pole without floater. Variations many. In our edges is used on a serious heat, where weight have dubinushek weight on 300 "grape" and more on Bank implementing various. Udilishche all consists of aluminium pipes, the tip bamboo –. On the tip the whip a bluebell. Tooling with the feeding trough and two type driver nekhilogo size. Not for small beer this would mean tackle.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Essence of, makhovaya fishing pole without floater

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Udilische all consists of aluminium pipes, the tip bamboo –

Matka Bo&#380 ;a ! :huh:

Mr.Puff wrote:

Matka Boża!

Poważna wędka, do poważnej ryb.  :cool:

Oleg_GOR
Pan-muvit pa polsku? And tackle indeed a serious)

himik wrote:

muvit

I like to move it, move it (c) :crazyfun:

Alexcd83 wrote:

What there is on hooks put on bait and broadcast downstream on, in my loose swimming? Type predecessor nakhlysta that whether?

Alongside hooks there's gravy (inlayn) from 150 until 300. + fodder, kudazh she anyways will float? Place it on kolyakh (usually from fittings) is installing in water, to in bolotnikakh can be was to approach is. It expense of its length (6-from seventh) and rigidity and deters crime as on a strong heat.

himik wrote:

pan-muvit pa polsku?

Yes not, translator simply enjoy the learned. :D

Yes indeed place it telescope. I'm using domestic the system, camping on’s raskosami is faring within rods up and goes from hollow the tip of the. On late vtoroplastovyy the Connector used for thin shtykovykh whales. And all Hi. Burden on place it is allocated evenly, katukha inertsionka with a freak to begin with. All on shui at all. On major fish is behaving normally. An indicator of poklevki serves vtoroplastovyy otves, toxic in 20-30sm. From the tip of the rods up. Resembled part of this trigger committed on basic, available for bass golovlya 0.22 trabuka. For a carp 0.25. Further holdup ahead and drobinka online. It and all. Tackle ulovistaya in May of golavl, are lucky a carp. With August on October lesch Crucian ostentatious of the bait peas. Trigger'm hiding in of a pea.

Last edited by Sten (Mar 20 2015 23:25:10)

Ty Sho something I not moved in. Post not in the suit of.

Misha I described pillar its poludonki. Not in what the suit of? Me was asked, I responded. :disappointed:

Last edited by Sten (Mar 22 2015 16:45:46)

And no one nor has tried promoted in prikormku peanut oil?

Oleg, except old the well selected anecdote, nothing in head not time come.
Go two Outlook, horse records. That comes over tretiy- "unfond of men, no one from you a turtle not fucked?"
-kvadratnye eyes, "there is no, and that??" - yes so, to word had to.
Groundnuts promoted or not, people is debating. And oil? o.O
I makukhu in potato gun leave, but what about the Oleyny not was conceived. And questions one order in my opinion

I, too, in this year want experiment with peanuts. In is season have us on Pechenihy Reservoir. On leschu well themselves showed traper bream (who well reeks peanuts, ta), and here yesterday on eyes oil messages, here is think and sproshku

майк wrote:

I makukhu in potato gun leave, but what about the Oleyny not was conceived. And questions one order in my opinion

Questions one order. This yes. I here is returned already saved one of those for summer. :D At label attention pay.

http://st6.stpulscen.ru/images/product/060/655/009_big.jpg

Alligator_har wrote:

A no one nor has tried promoted in prikormku peanut oil?

Heard, some who adds. Only not in prikormku, and in individual ingredients (bran, peatmosses and camping on D. And so same in dough, both: Boyle and camping on D. Himself not bad about molesting, expensive. Without sex all the time linen trouser suit for these goals (and a bit for other reasons).

Oleg_GOR wrote:

And in it ekstrudirovannye cereals still then add, when for fish prevent.

And you have there, too, like katyshki. 8-) A little fotozarisovka.

Photo, crack ground ekstrudirovannogo feed (product without outsiders supplements)
http://se.uploads.ru/t/xgoDE.jpg

And this overall kind of uvlazhnennogo product
http://se.uploads.ru/t/mWDzZ.jpg
But this's citizens scarcely grasp the second day facilities.
http://se.uploads.ru/t/yHoMd.jpg

Sydoroff wrote:

A you have there, too, like katyshki.

Sergei, I pro the contestant prikormku only heard. Ekstrudaty still not has tried. Ah feedmill not in expense. But stuck necessarily, interestingly same. :cool:

Oleg_GOR wrote:

At label attention pay.

Ivory property cut on kinds rallied?? o.O

майк wrote:

ivory property cut on kinds rallied??

In-in, have us, too, not growing food production, and ??? ?? ? ? poglyadika:

CIS-9-octadecenoic acid contains:

In many animals steroid and:
A beef bone fried parboiled (41-42%),
In pig (37-44%),
In Treschow (30%),

And also contains in many plant oils:
Oil forest nut (70-84%),
Almond oil (64-82%),
Olive oil (60-85),
Oil cashew (60%),
Peanut oil (66%),
'll take a pistachio, oil (51-54%),
Oatmeal oil (46%),
Sunflower oil (40%),
Sesame oil (37-42%),
Pumpkin oil (35-47%),
Palm oil (35-45%),
Oil cocoa (34-36%),
Corn oil (24-42%),
Rice oil (32-38%).

Mikhail in she prikormku need turners promoted or smalets with petty carving? I that the not different motives? :D

Oleg increasingly, that need to understood.

've and I their 5 kopecks about expediency samopalov. Finally made the first trial batter's box now on a recent prescription from Romeo. 10 kg conservative in 650 rubles, when 1kg prikormki in no clothing left from 120 and higher.
Under this reduce the can be its in times two, if find place where can be borrow scrap biscuits, as many here and tell. Unfortunately I such by not found, so had to buy integral, which was sucked almost on half sums (300r - 2 kg topl. Milk). Remained conduct tests on water. As be able to heal over time and weather update my about results of.

+1

Ник wrote:

10 kg conservative in 650 rubles

Normal the price Lies. Divide on 2 on course. 325 / 10 = company's shareholders owning 95.7 UAH. The price Fishdrima a new and other such prikormok. Given that you have purchasing power higher trend When does acceptable :flag:

Waiting for tests and results!

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 27 2015 20:23:35)

Romeo wrote:

company's shareholders owning 95.7 Grzywna (. The price Fishdrima a new

Roma, the price FD have us 26 Grzywna (., so that not need to. A low profile the Revolutionary on market, its potato gun :D.

Last edited by Manowar (Mar 27 2015 20:30:20)

Romeo
Thank you! Already hands are itching wait warm water and have your fiscal program on karpiku! :)
Incidentally, only that, I could even watch course the NBU, so is obtained even 270 in the diversion on hryvnia.

Last edited by Ник (Mar 27 2015 20:38:31)

Manowar
Not know as you have, have'm wrinkling a new the price FD - 150 r, so that me realistically infinitely preferable samopalit :D

Ник wrote:

Don’t know as you have, have'm wrinkling a new the price FD - 150 r, so that me realistically infinitely preferable samopalit

Not, I have in UAH the price 8-), and 26 Grzywna (. Not, grew perishing and costly, so that me cheaper not samopalit 8-). And 150 rubles is how many in UAH?

Last edited by Manowar (Mar 27 2015 20:48:16)

Manowar wrote:

A 150 rubles is how many in UAH?

61.5, if to believe course the NBU.

Normal the price Lies. Divide on 2 on course. 325 / 10 = company's shareholders owning 95.7 Grzywna (. Ty Sho the not so in. Peter is obtained-course raze not to 2k1.