All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

A homemade prikormka 3

Posts 511 to 540 of 560

Anyone inscription the seed pazhitnika (fenugrek, Shambhala) in prikormku? In what the form of added? Were roasting, was shredded? http://sh.uploads.ru/t/mR7Zu.jpg

Last edited by (Jun 26 2015 16:18:29)

Yet another party samokatikov traffic went to Italian tastes karapuzikam :D

http://sh.uploads.ru/t/tiGzU.jpg

Here is some of those who came to feed samokatikami :cool:

http://sh.uploads.ru/t/ZTXCM.jpg
http://sg.uploads.ru/t/7xv9N.jpg
http://sg.uploads.ru/t/p19yk.jpg

Technology the same. Karpovaya signature mixture of. Traditional molasses. A bit flour and the Liquid :flag:

The nozzle sitch 20 mm pylik Dolce Vita maize from TM Trophy column.

Last edited by Romeo (Jun 28 2015 08:43:56)

+6

Roma and you these samokatikami you know, you feed I correctly understood?

wrote:

Roma and you these samokatikami you know, you feed I correctly understood?

Naturally. Both numerous cascades need to than something on point keep.

Not where not can have us treacle find already all shops and bakeries tortured!

wrote:

Dont where not can have us treacle find already all shops and bakeries tortured!

And with molasses or with natural berries, too, problems? If there is, then can be on them hinder.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

A with molasses or with natural berries, too, problems? If there is, then can be on them hinder.

Costly Johnny Chase :D

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 1 2015 14:15:18)

Romeo wrote:

Expensive Johnny Chase

For whom as. Molasses on 350.500 rub for 14kg.
And syrup I have free, from children remains. Ah not to emit same.
The price maize meal treacle in my edges, just a little bit cheaper Gelentvagena goes. Here is and the entire the arithmetic. :dontknow:

Oleg_GOR wrote:

To whom as. Molasses on 350.500 rub for 14kg.

And have us molasses 100 rubles for labelled. But signature. With aromoy :dontknow: In principle such a number of ????? to on exit kilo pylikov, can slightly more obtain, but visited Oxford Street is obtained. Kilos pylikov ready 150 rubles is worth :dontknow:

Can if where get on spill does cheap as option s'aII right tickles!

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 1 2015 15:23:41)

Romeo wrote:

A have us molasses 100 rubles for labelled. But signature. With aromoy

Have us still more expensive, if to Go Fishing, with any. I in gas can, too buying - as fodder for horses.
How many are worth ready to both: Boyle at all I'll shut up. Even Yes, Chinese. So itself couple of as for rollers and blackcurrant. Here is only pop bigger pushups not has tried still to do. But in latest magazine Karpusha interesting ideas s goalkeeper touched. Boom try.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

How many are worth ready to both: Boyle at all I'll shut up. Even Yes, Chinese.

I enleve on both: Boyle local producers. Well they gets caught at least on those reservoirs where I enleve. And are worth much cheaper. Was a serious deficit in this year. Thought that deal schweik, BUT suddenly fortune smiled and opened Music previously closed where exalted for decent supply. In short on two season I is packed right complement, and there in sight will :cool:

Prikin managed to score some boylami pylikami nasadochnymi on 90 rubles for a pound of :cool: Sam about Will.i.am from such a luck :love:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 1 2015 20:28:44)

Romeo wrote:

I knoW managed to score some boylami pylikami nasadochnymi on 90 rubles for a pound of Sam about Will.i.am from such a luck

Halawa pliz! :cool:
I for the carp only on one body of water hasn't go, and there both: Boyle on brief session a-rockin 'if on place priyatnym after athletes karpyatnikov, or alongside them. After and alongside "home-grown" already not fact. And so, maize and maggot with by a worm on fletakh more a-rockin ', the more community me always local fisherman information equip. He every the third day there but, so where, when and where is being shifted carp of knows.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

A with molasses or with natural berries, too, problems? If there is, then can be on them hinder.

Not easy finding molasses found ah one I got a jar 200 Zentiva is worth 10 $and syrup different full of the. D try. There are many syrup ah as say human different species and tastes (beverages to do prevents different) interestingly can be their use in as a aromy? Or on them hinder??

Last edited by (Jul 2 2015 07:47:28)

wrote:

not easy finding molasses found ah one I got a jar 200 Zentiva is worth 10 $and syrup different full of the. D try. There are many syrup ah as say human different species and tastes (beverages to do prevents different) interestingly can be their use in as a aromy? Or on them hinder??

Interefere boldly.

So much just test need!! That fisherman should to live 200 years not less!

wrote:

as long as it takes just test need!! That fisherman should to live 200 years not less!

:) all depends on approach. Campaigning investigative mind very quickly information following the analyzes and employs on practice. Well enough 5-10 years to ah very much learn to. Recall themselves as for fisherman years so 7 ago. Nothing except smiles not cause those memories :D

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 2 2015 09:03:29)

wrote:

interestingly can be their use in as a aromy? Or on them hinder??

Can be and in as a aromy. , a farmer even advised that recipe on the basis of more syrup in return cheap DIPam and spreyam. If there is interest, recipe in 120've been busted, You.

Can be and squarely on him hinder pyliki. If syrup on natural basis of, then is famously. If with use of of food types, then, too, well. There after all diabetes will and fructose (, and this already a powerful managed.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

and there both: Boyle on brief session a-rockin 'if on place priyatnym after athletes karpyatnikov, or alongside them.

They a-rockin 'because karpyatniki raskachali point for you. On this need to order 5-10 hours in dependence from dam, and sometimes and until days. If you sitting near you simply on the edge of zakorma filming "environment" individuals :)

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 2 2015 14:41:29)

Romeo wrote:

They a-rockin 'because karpyatniki raskachali point for you. On this need to order 5-10 hours in dependence from pond, and sometimes and until days. If you sitting near you simply on the edge of zakorma filming "environment" individuals

Yup. So bad. I these with success and'm using. :crazyfun: Sometimes "environment" I have, case more, than have them "kormyaschikhsya."

Last edited by Oleg_GOR (Jul 2 2015 17:53:46)

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Sometimes "environment" I have, case more, than have them "kormyaschikhsya."

The most large individual sometimes prefer accusations not on feed blind, and a little bit of a in our resistance. Understand that a freebie. - major implications consequences :D Type we consider made with youth will, and if sho then, we eliminate this and zakhomyachim made ostalosya :D

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 2 2015 18:01:48)

Romeo wrote:

Ioaeai large individual sometimes prefer accusations not on feed blind, and a little bit of a in our resistance. Understand that a freebie. - major implications consequences Type we consider made with youth will, and if sho then, we eliminate this and zakhomyachim made ostalosya

Pro this read repeatedly. But until for serious trophies and not'm chasing.

I in general something on tempovuyu enleve tuzikov always re-psyching. I have cordage not for the servant-trophy-fishing. Hence and tactics such a not I'm in pursuit. Mneb for starters fletom better idea harvest learn to. Then and to the rest of the can be to move.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Mneb for starters fletom better idea harvest learn to. Then and to the rest of the can be to move.

Ah personally by experience Id say that fletovaya fishing and's aging trophy karpovaya charitably utterly different. Philosophy differs dramatically.

Romeo wrote:

Nu personally by experience Id say that fletovaya fishing and's aging trophy karpovaya charitably utterly different. Philosophy differs dramatically.

Even not doubt in this. But flet, than more discover, those he me more likes. There, too, its grains philosophy.

I have here interest still in another. To qualitatively around the deal, and to apply knowledge on River on leschu. On-start already guys with springs and koromyslami, on greater least, competition not comprise. Even with significantly more numbers udilok. I, is obtained, Beaux Arts their, their same weapons, only on order more effective. And more effective tactic and camping on D. And so as'm getting out. On karpika rarely, then zhopochasov on the study of all this lacks. Theory theory of, and zhopochasy our all. In my opinion of course.

P.S. This know, that until reminds? As play party on billiards with the grandfather. On clutch he handicap will give a hundred points. And here is with theory of in his years not densely was, such craftsmen on absolute negation regarded. Class against knowledge, this very interestingly case. ???? both sides receive pleasure. And from game, and from sharing knowledge. Victory or defeat, already exits on the second plan. Not, this if of course if "on small", not on "for decent interest."

Journal Karpusha # 4
Recipe Boylov from guru fishing nutrition John Baker Fishy protein (10 kg from dry a mixture)

- 3kg have semolina flour the first and chief source of carbohydrates and good the cohesive a substance
- 1kg petty maize meal flour the second source of carbohydrates, plant proteins and high-quality glue substances
- 1kg whole on the flour mixed Golets protein, zhirosoderzhaschiy ingredient and grains the cohesive a substance
- 250g powder milk mixture of proteins, source of more taste and fat, and also the cohesive a substance
- 3,5kg mixed fishing flour in an ideal combination this 50 / 50 LT94 and flour from sardines or anchousa
- Heavy - instant focuses instead extract protein for better digestion and pleasant smell
- 250g flour from shellfish for obtain amino acids and unusual likely aroma
- 100g farms of egg protein - effective otverditel and source of protein
- 100g PCB (concentrate syvorotochnogo protein) adds specific smells, color and taste of, and also is a source of vitamins and minerals
- 300g Robin Red attaches resonance, color, taste of, enriches reduce nutritional deficiencies and minerals
To more solid long-term prikormok go double on the peppered number of farms of egg protein.

Attention: Data a recipe can be enjoy today year, but most townsome time for him with March on Czechoslovak November, when warm water allows carp we should drink a obtain all necessary mixed proteins and other nutrients.

No need something strongly to change, if for this there is no essential reasons. All ingredients Septemvri, so mixture of can be cooked in any time. Quite not it is difficult contribute small changes in attraktore and old smell. About this latest and very dear stage we detail talk in next month.

http://sh.uploads.ru/t/80tLn.jpg

10 useful grinded supplements that would make your prikormku unique. Plus, as their use.

1 yeast.

Fly fishermen strongly underestimate yeast, as a golden excess fare for its prikormki. Although this natural product contains countless vitamins and minerals, and most importantly, the hugely likes carp we should drink a. You should to qualitatively think about inclusion yeast in its combat a mixture.
My espoused combination of consists of 5kg pelletsa, far I me dumping 100g butter cannabis, to create around pellets the wound. After this leave chopped up yeast, which sticks...... to pelletsu, creating gained prikormku.

2. Garlic

The old and proven transmitting agent, which in the last time may have slipped your mind, still perfectly works and can save you in any situation. Is famously combine as with boylami, so and with any other prikormkoy. I prefer use 10G garlic-butter powder with 1kg Equinox Stick mix. Ten grams enough, but can be to use more, under this mixture of you can choose on its
Taste of.

3. Acute pepper

Aromatic acute pepper certainly will help attract carp regardless of conditions, seats and time industrialized fishing. After dipovaniya its jamborees I I put Boyle in a jar with, its energy pepper. Such way to brings excellent results. Homilies!

4. Choked with mold

Stinky rose smells the trademark of grinded cheese. Especially works well in cold months year. Recommend use combined with oparyshom or the other live stock.

5. Spirulina (blue-and-green seaweeds)

A special component, which took on its weaponry company CC Moore. Natural product contains raft useful elements and perfectly balanced for a carp. Spirulinu use on fish factory floors, as an important ingredient for feed fish. Will a good complement for your sypuchki.

6. Salmon

Beneficial component, which I always'm using with pelletsom under first prikarmlivanii a new point. Karp immediately reacts on yet inviting fish smells. Powdered mixture of of salmon acts as grain cannabis, covering patchwork donnym garbage, thereby, helping fish find your the pourer.

7. Liver

Natural product, which applies to prikormke old schools , but from this not less attractive. Liver is rich in reduce nutritional deficiencies and very likes carp we should drink a. You utterly not are limited in its using, however I prefer mix 100g powder liver with 5kg fish frenzy xp spod mix.

8. Blood (powder)

Valuable ingredient, containing higher share of protein and polluting have a carp desire to accusations. Extremely recommend use under samokatke own Boylov. Blood in a mixture can prove your the key to success, invaluable support with cunning, that not are discovering other karpolovy.

9. ATC code A16AA06

Popular additive, which serves large assistant any the fishing trainer. Every finds its application betainu. Ya Lyublyu his use with by tiger (stopping) nutlets. -28.0g protein-25g will different complement to a jar As a memento some peanuts.

10. Zola (brown alga)

An excellent product the rich reduce nutritional deficiencies and minerals would give your a mixture a special-and consistence. Waters residents necessarily will have to Italian tastes (7 ash with 1kg fishing sypuchki.

Remember: Just one an additive in prikormke can change entire situation on a reservoir in your favor of, and can, and vice versa. Never you stay up too on one, always continue to experiment and you will find its golden recipe.

Brought posts carpusha.ru

Last edited by sano (Jul 3 2015 18:04:49)

http://sg.uploads.ru/t/37uj0.jpg
Popular prikormka

Bread is considered so folksy prikormkoy, but he so same likes carp we should drink a, because editor of karpolovnogo magazine Tim Hodges advises not neglect them, especially winter.

Since moment create Boylov some prikormki lost their popularity among fishermen. Fred Uilton first time has created Boyle in 1970 year. I am confident, that he never would and not thought, somehow demand both: Boyle will enjoy in further. All of this mainly is happening thanks to simplicity their use and create. Both: Boyle also perfectly separate undesirable species fish, focusing only on carpe.

However must whether we fully to abandon rule some quaint prikormok? Below reapportioning recipe, under aid which was been seized more, than simply many carp, but is used she rarely.

Recipe prikormki:
- one thing domestic egg
- 675gr a white flour from solid varieties wheat
- 1 tea phytosterols sugar
- 3 tea phytosterols yeast
- 1 dining room phytosterols olive butter
- 450ml water

From the simple prescription emerges the, that on fact likes carp and this bread. In his study components, which carp likes consume, precisely yeast proglyadyvalis all again and again.
Moreover, in bread very many carbohydrates, namely their prefers carp in cold winter months, not protein coating food. Peatmosses also enjoyed a major success as superficial the bait before, as on arena appeared granules's viralized feed.
Thus, can be whether considered a bread prikormku viable in accordance with modern tactics? In one word, yes, can be. And if you connect its out a fantasy, you will find up, that she can very use to anyone, especially if apply its in proper situation.

As obtain maximum from bread

Ground but the crust is. Of course, you can use the crust a loaf as engaging the pourer. I very aptly applied its in the last time, so as this absolutely different from conventional method with pellet, which now use most shot for carp. Such a the pourer easily to spice spices and for several seconds can be tailored to only desirable the size of the. Lack of use of cover in what it not survive two sequences of throws, taking it out with hook, that at times irks. But me aren the fact, that in crust of can be burying enough big hook, and as only she Wet, PoWerful, then turns into manyaschuyu bag for on the surface.

Flakes
A bread flakes easily adapt for fishing needs and can be their use in many cases. Most often I stringing some flakes on hair. I'm using a small slice of plastic corn in as a jamborees and complete his cereal. Is obtained different the combination of more with artificial. You have opportunity regulate buoyancy flakes, changing a corner their location on Aurum /. After several experimentation I achieved slowly that sinking jamborees, which graduallyve been on bottom. Nor one carp could not distinguish the pourer from free nutrition. Not be too lazy, homilies!

Liquid bread

This thing absolutely is striking and can give do amazing results. Whether Jackson has proven effectiveness such a use of bread, when caught on him a carp for 25kg.
Name bread may seem strange, if you such "the usual bread in liquid, what on fact not happening. To create it is a liquid bread, you need kitchenette there a blender and, naturally, a fresh bread. Should emphasize, that bread should be as can be fresh. We gutted a loaf on small vestige so, to they were soft and fluffy. Zakidyvaem our billets in a blender and turn on his. Is prepared! Now a bread the pieces became in a pleasant White mass of, that love carp and that perfectly in sight on bottom dam.

Best use resulting mass of with the gelva-fellow or stikami. Lovers fidera also will find the use of dense most part.
After preparations liquid bread not restrict its out a fantasy. Add beloved useful supplements, spices. Increasingly, that, on your view, will help improve ready prikormku.

As cooked it is a liquid bread

1. Buy itself kitchenette there a blender, ah and if you from bold take advantage a blender wife.
2. Take greater fresh threaded a loaf and cut off our cover. Always better buy bread good quality. Because, as shows practice, cheap chemistry carp prefers the quality of.
3. Neatly razlomite podayutsya so bread on small pieces of and fill they a blender, then enable his and stir it, until not only small downy particles.
Note: Cover can be not clean up, if you want do mixture of, particles which will afloat for additional attract. This in particular well suited for industrialized fishing on Sieg-Rigg.

Supplements, which will help improve it is a liquid bread

There are several ingredients, whom you can complement its it is a liquid bread, to increase his effectiveness. But needs remember, that should not promoted fluid, so as they will transform bread in testoobraznuyu mass of, which not will create that attracts cloud on bottom and explode in the gelva.
Recommend use chopped up supplements. Personally I prefer krill and grinded tutovyy most tragic. Maggot at all not can debauch nor one prikormku, so boldly his add. Someone prefers thorny spices, that also should work. Here already you the free an artist.
As create exploding the gelva-|

The best outcome brings it is a liquid bread, whenin the gelva-stike, creating that attracts cloud on bottom. To achieve such a effect, you need not too strongly compress a bread mass of, need only keep in stike a bit air, which will help him explode. Qualitatively executed stick will brief swim over gruzilom, then the gelva starts to melt, and it is a liquid bread will blow up, having covered your sinker and hook with right complement white cloud of particles. For moreover, to be able compress bread in right insufficient, is necessary practice. But, as only you all once the twists and turns, creation the gelva-stick will borrow not more minutes. Advise to train homes in bathtubs, only in the absence of wife. After several years use of liquid bread, I observed, that he especially works well in Cold water.

As me already was said in the early articles, bread forgotten prikormka. But this not means not effective , so not are looking nor on whom, after all 90 percent anglers copying someone else's style, code same data knowledge itself in good.

Karpyatniki always in searching for cheap and effective prikormki. Am confident, that it is a liquid bread will become for many thus source of. Sometimes enough difficult to accept something new, so there is no big faith in, unproven. But bread rezultativen in for, not afraid to this words, centuries, need only to channel his in karpolovnoe direction and all tickles.

Article is taken with Assemblys Fifth numbers magazine Karpusha.

Romeo wrote:

A regular party samokatikov traffic went to Italian tastes karapuzikam

Here is, too, just a little bit banged out babies up on a sample. Gave prikormku on testing, decided to its and with other hand experience.
http://sg.uploads.ru/t/lpFYw.jpg

And this both: Boyle on osobosekretnoy technology. :crazyfun:
http://sh.uploads.ru/t/WmxNG.jpg

Oleg_GOR wrote:

A this both: Boyle on osobosekretnoy technology.

You that skitalzami fish you know, you feed?

Romeo wrote:

You that skitalzami fish you know, you feed?

Ah. In general yes. :dontknow: You the size of the check it out, I the cork not for good reason put an.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Nu. In general yes.

Give fish run riot :crazyfun: :cool: