All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

A homemade prikormka 3

Posts 61 to 90 of 560

FanFeeder wrote:

Say, is, can be whether his use in prikormke for a carp and an. Thank you.

Saw not one recipe samopala with gammarusom and dafniey. Means people screwing with. Here is only one nuance. Dust from gammarusa (and dafnii, too,) is-strongest is acquired. So that kicksledging his more careful. And from children away.

Years thirty ago my i?eyoaeu nazhivlyal gammarusa on several units on hooks Donkey with with a rubber band. Gammarusa accounted for harvest, in a stones on shoal. Lovilsya a minor perch.: '(
In year before year on Kremenchuzhskom Reservoir I tried to svezhepoymannogo gammarusa use in as bait and supplements to prikormke. Under great wave of these rachkov can be was coopering modicum two pails-in water stand it is difficult, tickled.
Not lovilos nothing :dontknow:

Thank you for answers. Deal in is, that somewhere read, that if gammarus freshwater, then can be use, and if he lived in ocean and water, then outcome not will. Simply, night crawlers the aft, which mostly drill in Crimea, too, home to in of salty waters and perfectly works in fresh water.

Why years 30? In the past year neighbor, have us on South Bug, catching dace on him. Yes under stones his and been collected and on hook on 2-3 Tennessee Tiles lovilas a major until 400gr.

FanFeeder wrote:

Dobryi evening colleagues! Cousin with Crimea had brought 5kg gammarusa crack. Has salty taste. Could you tell me, can be whether his use in prikormke for a carp and an. Thank you.

Try his was actually going to drown) category: Hydrogeology on him accurately's gonna fall)

Malyshh wrote:

Try it his was actually going to drown) category: Hydrogeology on him accurately's gonna fall)

Promoted in prikormku d in proliferation of the form of. The main function his will in aromatike.

FanFeeder wrote:

adding in prikormku d in proliferation of the form of. The main function his will in aromatike.

His the main function will springs. He on the idea of prikormku will blow up simply. Ah and goes upward and weaning fish will expense of of a tide. I have like there is gamarus, not am confident, if can find the money - stuck to lift video.

Malyshh wrote:

His the main function will springs. He on the idea of prikormku will blow up simply. Ah and goes upward and weaning fish will expense of of a tide. I have like there is gamarus, not am confident, if can find the money - stuck to lift video.

Think will be very informative. Thank you.

Malyshh wrote:

His the main function will springs

With any big deal?? Ground he perfectly propityvaetsya water. Aquarium years 25 kept. Gammarus-condemnation dry fodder for fish. A host-] swims, rastyortyy in detail by while,] swims, and then perfectly sinking :dontknow:

майк wrote:

Since any big deal?? Ground he perfectly propityvaetsya water. Aquarium years 25 kept. Gammarus-condemnation dry fodder for fish. A host-] swims, rastyortyy in detail by while,] swims, and then perfectly sinking

Try. :) Perhaps will not active. I has tried gamarusa putting for raising the leash -] swims as cork. On this and do conclusion.

Last edited by Malyshh (Feb 27 2014 22:53:20)

A host-] swims. Outside khitinovaya shell of, within air-bubble-bursting. Dafniyu cool himself thought adapt in prikormku, but as something hands not came close :dontknow:

Expensive, respected comrades fidermeny, from net hearts with low a small bow am asking help in next issue: Time year - early Spring. Object industrialized fishing Crucian, in prilove a carp until kilograms. Faulty use flet-metodnuyu snap. Goal economize on prikormke. The nozzle sitch - supposedly garlic kuk. Need to find recipe prikormki, which would not beat can easily afford, summer'm using salapinskuyu bag for and prescriptions for Romeo, but for Spring they too get through. And the second question - than replace biscuits in prikormke, to was more cheaper? Ng near granulated softer hay 4 UAH - Pollitrovaya bank, I'll pick whether for Spring in as a prikormki?

Last edited by Дисторшн (Feb 28 2014 21:18:57)

Дисторшн wrote:

A cookie on bran change. With can dig with krotovin powdered boldly add in prikormku.
In one word obednyay prikormku. Luck.

Last edited by Vadkh (Feb 28 2014 22:18:44)

+1

Minimalistic audio collages, gave a talk their words in your execution, virtually word in word, on Sotto voce minutes for five until the emergence of yours office. Decided not'd and adjust arifmeticheskimi signs.

Last edited by майк (Feb 28 2014 20:54:14)

майк wrote:

minimalistic audio collages, gave a talk their words in all times in your execution, virtually word in word :cool:. Decided not'd and adjust arifmeticheskimi signs.

"And not see Gavary kuma, have the most husband a drunkard!" :D

As gritsya, small spoon sow, and a residue remained :dontknow:

майк wrote:

How gritsya, small spoon sow, and a residue remained

Words: Give task not wanted to no one wary of offending, contrary said this as would in joke, sorry, if someone offended.

Дисторшн wrote:

Well, with his words: Give task not wanted to no one wary of offending, contrary said this as would in joke, sorry, if someone offended.

Esteem post 75. 8-)

Дисторшн wrote:

am asking help in next issue: Time year - early Spring. Object industrialized fishing sea Bass, in prilove a carp until kilograms.

My formuler, if quite-, then 0.5 kg peat + 250 g of panirovochnogo sukharya + 250 g of ground toasted seed face of a sunflower + animal component (night crawlers, V1,000,000 engine that takes oparik, rublennyy the worm) moderately or dozirovano. For; and jangling can be add a bit stick. Moisten cautiously in 2-3 phase with probivkoy through a sieve. In tandem with lamb Cook effectively might work depleted FD Crucian-garlic and garlic spray. Replanting on hook oparika, the worm or very utterly not would hurt. Selectively applied happens to on sazanchiku can be try hook with a hair, on which impose into a bow the worm and "damp" his those-same Cook (not necessarily lamb). The main attention early spring should receive not how many prikormke and choice seats fishing.
All that - I.M.H.O.,.

Last edited by sendy (Mar 1 2014 00:32:05)

Have us in city of scrap biscuits 1 kg. Is worth 5 UAH., and then nothing not need to conjuring up. Distorted guitar isn’t, sail you shall on bazaars you can ask around, percent 80, that certainly.

sendy wrote:

the 0.5 kg peat

Will have even and in flower Music go. This OK Makiyivka, have us only so :dontknow:

майк wrote:

will have even and in flower Music go.

In "Zakhistі loom has been arranged" the price issue 2.50grn for 1kg. Have us. Until.

You, too, claim to? I thought, you have dig up can be.

майк wrote:

I thought, you have dig up can be.

Can be, but until closest... the moss - 2km away, and until retailer - about 20m. :D

sendy wrote:

You can, but until closest... the moss - 2km away, and until retailer - about 20m. :D

And why peat? He a strong kislotnuyu reaction gives and if a body of water not Torfyanoy, then peat only hurts. Better netralnyy or slaboschelochnoy can dig. In my opinion of course.

! Mike.very thinly has, about terrain, in which I I have lived. Yes, indeed, have us enough many peatland of protective swamp. In turn, they are natural environment habitat an. Often only an, because that the other fish simply not Survives in conditions dam, promerzayuschego winter until trawling, and summer virtually fully photos of the. So of our an peat not iai?yaaao even in not peatland reservoirs, but rather contrary.
Frankly, word "peat" wrote deliberately, lest trigger respected community on dialogue about his use of (wrote would can dig and vanished the entire scheming) :blush:
On fact, peat - as obednyayuschiy component, not there is my knowhow, and, rather, well neglected "his grandfather's" recipe, once long vychitannyy in online; it's.
In as a reassert the their words putting photo "test" prikormki, obednennoy of soil is, before fishing 3,11,2013g:

http://s8.uploads.ru/t/Hah5c.jpg

And its outcome on not torfyanom created in drying cities

http://s8.uploads.ru/t/gnrxd.jpg

Believe me, for me this not isolated case, and normal practice on Cold water and karasyu.

Last edited by sendy (Mar 1 2014 02:15:59)

+1

Pardon, if this question already denial, BUT, interested in moment storage samopala. Like already and season it is time open and already read many useful information about preparations prikormki and here is think move to practice. Sobstvvenno himself question: Who as, where, in any conditions housed prikormku and at all there is whether sense to do billets or better on term, "fishing be preparing all ingredients and directly on a fishing trip their mix??

On fishing personally me pity time on "mix." Ah wasn a little bit of a adjust on mechanics-so this humidity is regulated. I have the remnants of last year’s prikormki in zip-huge grams on 900 (more not, uh, sneaks) in cold the corridor private homes in big the pot for myself a lid-from mice.
And another argument against mixing of on a fishing trip-homes not cater can be randomize, couple of handfuls of moisturize, fill in crime as, throw in build with water and on the basis this redress on mechanics-something add for rassypchastosti or viscosity.

Fersfet wrote:

. Sobstvvenno himself question: Who as, where, in any conditions housed prikormku and at all there is whether sense to do billets

Some components (panirovochnyy so-, powdered flakes, bran) zagotavlivayu for later on. Have the in Bajaus liter an + a dense kapronovaya e?u?ea. Give in peppers, dark place.
Chief nuance - dryness! If will moisture, then his in lumps, shavings and will emerge gray.
With packages not succeeded as the :( One times-kind moth, the other worms. From packages refused.
I the amateur, can that and not so.

Generally decided to to share their the first experience samapala:

1.5 kg panirovochnogo sukhorya
800gr ground biscuits
Cover slips khlebtsov meleneaya
1kg yachnevoy porridge
800 gr roller mill wheat porridge
800 League manki
1 kg maize meal groats
Made you, like not poorly but seems lacks mutti and inertia a mixture. On very gradually poured from crime as and all. Tried add coconut shavings a bit has changed inertia but in a whole remained all as there is.
Hence 3 questions:
- To what do can be shape mixture of?
- what number and proportion aromatiki needs on such a mixture of?
- when its better promoted on a fishing trip or same can be mix all immediately and to store in separating place?