All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

A homemade prikormka 3

Posts 121 to 150 of 560

In my opinion 17 ingredients for prikormki something caiaaoi. And aromy not see :dontknow:

Yurii wrote:

Anyone reflecting Hi!
Who the used in the composition of the prikormki industrial softer hay By-111 or By-112, there is from whom the opinion on this component??

Accurately on brands not I’d say, but has tried two different species feedmill for fish. There where fish them not fed, ah not warmly, not chilly. Here is if hooking to him only. And gave men...... do, which in cyprinids kept farms gets caught, them grassroots.

Самоделкин wrote:

This is the most simple prikormka

'm too shy ask, and the most complex from how many components? And in than the complexity of the something lies?

Самоделкин wrote:

25-28 kompanentov but this my devices but this works (Today 22 :16: 29)

Самоделкин wrote:

Slozhnosti there is no only desire to to do better than have other

Ah only would very relished. :cool: But here is when’prikormku only from two-three precisely get components, strongly'd be surprised its efficiency compared with multi-component.

+1

Not see direct transition from number of to quality of :no:
Than more components, those harder track their mutual influence, and influence on outcome. Some ingredients duplicate each other, in my opinion.
I have approach to number of components stems, likely, with snowtowers.
And tanks virtually nikakaya- raisins, cannabis. Ah biscuits with big Iraq desert.
Increasingly that-suguboe in my opinion and personally – my vision from a pipe prikormki.

+1

Oleg_GOR wrote:

prikormku only from two-three precisely get components, strongly'd be surprised its efficiency compared with multi-component.

I have basis as times three :dontknow: Don’t believing types.

Building tools himself not weave.? o.O

Самоделкин wrote:

and both of substitute for goo

Already not the first time such hear. Formuler not secret?

Oleg_GOR wrote:

It not the first time such hear

And that this?

майк wrote:

Wu me basis as times three Don’t believing types.

Mikhail, with "base" such same number of. But and this "the notion of" for different increased the and conditions, too, different will. But I had in view another, simply on minimalism something led to. In is year still very many interesting thought not "doproboval" until the end of. And pleasant thing effektivneyshaya in certain moments.

Самоделкин wrote:

every component replies for his work. I.e. razrykhlyat pull fish from is far. Major faction. Faction which tasty but there is its cannot be.
. I mean as its cooked and for what fish, too, most concerns and.

This all correctly, but.

майк wrote:

The more components, those harder track their mutual influence, and influence on outcome. Some ingredients duplicate each other, in my opinion.

Moreover the use of couples story components can give feyericheskiy nibble, and in the other times kill his iai?i. And this after all still and from preferences fish to a certain nozzle of (in this moment) still depends. But closing, only would very relished. The path to success ????? its, so same as retaions their.

майк wrote:

A that this?

Wily such atraktant with hogwash (Goo). Esteem reviews with ChM in South Africa. Have Fadeeva there is the commercial about him. I yesterday with one karpyatnikom on the subject as times spoke. Secret not slid.

Самоделкин wrote:

Wu me with two kompanenov not is obtained. Khoetsya that it comes modicum what the universalochka was. And couple of components this not would make
Make a killing bag for that it comes lay in lipeshkoy on bottom or zapylit so that it comes triviality lower. This not interestingly

Creek if not saw, that with prikormkoy not the first day you dawdling, not advised that. This not obvious gruel. This a bit craftier. For example (not recipe, and example) large so-with toloknom, plus Perlovka. Or bran with PV1 plus parennaya wheat stalks. And this not prikormka on entire session. This "the second pace of", so say, when already fish tighten up, and already understandable, that it with than need food today.

Самоделкин wrote:

Glitserin50 ml
The dye food
Molasses 25gr.

Thank you stuck, if that not gather additionally in any way draw on my. And suspended matter something that gives?

Самоделкин wrote:

I try to put that it comes not was components which work equally
Can explain to as I understand every component and for that he must Assange in prikormke

Yes, was would more understanding of. Any glance me seems interested. Love learn. A pity recipe would delete, but on memory:

Groundnuts (perhaps a deep-fried and ground,
Cannabis fried chicken-- and production,
Flax a deep-fried and ground,
Raisins fried and powdered.

Last edited by Oleg_GOR (Apr 13 2014 23:47:32)

Самоделкин wrote:

And can to share recipes prikormok, of boosters and dipov!
Times in day or 2 days can putting!
Explain to as and on than works this component!
Was would och. Interestingly and it would be educational!
Thank you!

Самоделкин wrote:

I now prikormku post. Me pre it looked that sound of them apples on me

This you for good reason. Simply all observe its opinion, and all. For this and forum.

Самоделкин wrote:

groundnuts 500gr
Cannabis roasted 1kg
Flax roast peremolotyy 600gr
On every kg dry prikormki 150 g fried quality

Explain that sentence why all together?

Самоделкин wrote:

biscuits clarified butter moloko1kg
Biscuits old-fashioned vanilla dietary 1kg

And this, too,. And most importantly tell, this for no pond and on what fish something? Universal prikormki something not case.

Самоделкин wrote:

A major faction I have.

Modicum tselikovye medication cardiac, not this is important. :crazyfun: This is not recipe was (closing), and distracted make-out session example. The crux of the there is a means delivery major faction (or the main faction, not necessarily major) with additional "the zest."

Last edited by Oleg_GOR (Apr 14 2014 00:39:03)

Самоделкин wrote:

this river prikormka if on svintsu 70-100gr
I more the river
(Today 01 :00: 22)

Ah if perishing mnogokomponentnaya …, then try still here is so, a bit its same a stripped-down version of. She will challenging, cheap and better position not worse, as least. Then going to tell:

River-bream:
so-au gratin(can be add still pastonchino (or a special culinary peculiarity a major panirovku 2-3mm, without spices).
biscuitsclarified butter milk (or be releasing the 21st anniversary).
traditional grits-- grits.
Petty (and part of average sechki) wheaten of grits-- grits(if the planned additive gonna be a turkey wheat, then sechka will be very useful. If not, the can be and not moisture to.)
bran.
porridge gerkules(Molot with faction from major until flour. For a strong in heat desirable add still PV1, as bystrorastvorimoe the cohesive)
groundnuts(Don’t strongly replacing the, faction from average (3-4mm) until flour. If certainly production - powdered from Sensas, add necessarily)
Lencrude a host.
Where sea salt and sugar to Italian tastes fish (summer sugar more, can be without of salt).

So, bottom line seven and a half components.

Flavoring and other an-gustatory supplements …. Ask have fish … 8-)

Zamachivat for hour until use. Initially session will well shleyfovat in horizon. When'll swell (through hours 3-4), will almost of inertial.

Last edited by Oleg_GOR (Apr 14 2014 12:51:14)

Самоделкин wrote:

25-28 kompanentov but this my devices but this works

Can be formuler?

Самоделкин wrote:

bran tear off prikormku consequence aromatikoy and attract fish

And can be whether use in as a rykhlitelya heavy prikormki features into raisins face of a sunflower? And if there is experience, how better its prepare (liquify, scents, impose and gives Afghan). Predpologayutsya often changing conditions.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Nu if perishing mnogokomponentnaya …, then try still here is so, a bit its same a stripped-down version of. She will challenging, cheap and better position not worse, as least. Then going to tell:

And proportion what?

I once, too, he launched with samopala, in primarily from-for ’. Over time I has found a good composition (worker), in which was for 20 components. I calculated the cost of and "teared up a." Went more expensive proprietary business. So on the sly Leapt. I think, you expects the same. ;)

Самоделкин wrote:

Because she has sweet taste of and honey -vanilnyy and topleno dairy flavor. Bud growth ottenyaetsya kanapley and seeds
Itself prikormka This is already candy tasty and sweet A if there there is a bit coconut shavings as I have aroma becomes even more attractive
And DOBAVLENYY ME groundnuts peremolotyy Since bran Processors PLUS DUTY attract fish IZ is far

Himself palleggi or fish you feed the? Not need to fish to attribute own tastes. I very roughly illustrate, what on taste of scheiss the worm or maggot. And fish likes. Have people tastes different, have different fish likely, too,, and its and fish taste of I it comes accurately... start comparing not became.

margulis wrote:

I once, too, he launched with samopala, in primarily from-for ’. Over time I has found a good composition (worker), in which was for 20 components. I calculated the cost of and "teared up a." Went more expensive proprietary business. So on the sly Leapt. I think, you expects the same.

One reason, on which I do she prikormku-she the most ,-plagued economies. So bran, oil-cake, gerkules-bazaar, two pails.
Traditional gruel bystrorazvarivaemaya-despairing, in local grocery ranks I take, because, that not can its replace than something furazhnym. Traditional dert reminds its only color and entitled :dontknow:
Coriander I take on weight, himself mill. Cinnamon-polkilovaya bank-cheaper and safer, than in huge.

майк wrote:

One reason for, on which I do she prikormku-she the most ,-plagued economies. So bran, oil-cake, gerkules-with bazaar, two pails.
Traditional gruel bystrorazvarivaemaya-despairing, in local grocery ranks I take, because, that not can its replace than something furazhnym. Traditional dert reminds its only color and entitled
Coriander I take on weight, himself mill. Cinnamon-polkilovaya bank-cheaper and safer, than in huge.

And the rest 27 components? :huh:

petrovich74 wrote:

A can be whether use in as a rykhlitelya heavy prikormki features into raisins face of a sunflower? And if there is experience, how better its prepare (liquify, scents, impose and gives Afghan). Predpologayutsya often changing conditions.

On-tall butter churn you work? I cannot to imagine source of husks in large quantities.
Coconut steel wool well rykhlit, but visited Oxford Street will. In my opinion, dry bran, added in prikormku after dampening and excerpts, ripping up prikormku on times. Added in advance are getting wet and lie dead capital on bottom, although prikormku, too, razvalivayut. But post not give. Otake.
Morning will become ah and raisins together with chaff, fried and powdered, dobryachiy pole over Kormakom give. If there is no waves of, a little shallow and not far, maslyunoe blot on the surface see can be.

Фдуч wrote:

A the rest 27 components?

The kind this OK not my recipe. I minimalism (music) :dontknow: What in Kishinev PIO mode and hdparm, we challenging.

! Mike.not know as you resisting jumping. I accurately also he launched with 6-7 components, but "than further in wood.."
And not yet insignificant moment. Have us one valleys the not much. Pressing. Accounted for increasingly and more do come, that would to capture, compared with neighbors. ;)

margulis wrote:

! Mike. Not know as you resisting jumping

Silently. I have neighbors, typically gets caught on such g, that mark in better side can be easily. And with fiderom human rarely meet can be, mostly-units 5 1938, plastic katukhi -tysyachki, and the nozzle sitch, reminiscent choosing to bomb-duly. Newly. Unruly plastelina on the basis of something to eat and a half-dozen Yasya with foam around. Have particularly advanced karpovye semaphore, accompaniment .Iran :angry: :canthearyou: :mad:
Here is such the sad fact, citizens (with)

Самоделкин wrote:

IF only features into quality use What its need a bit large platter and then grind up on coffee grinder

Thank you, pro large platter this is understandable, and here is not might be a little slick whether will on coffee grinder (can a grinder). Plan this, animator dobalyat in heavy just on base breading from bakeries, oatmeal pies are worth biscuits with large number of of filler in those moments, when end the disposal of water. In short, can be whether with the help only razrykhliteley, on your choice, successfully apply same assessment components under absolutely different conditions, from middle tide until full stoyachki.

What function serves crude a host flax - Laxative? Differs whether cathartica function whole raw flax from ground, i.e. need whether his grind for slabitelnoy functions?

майк wrote:

At-tall butter churn you work? I cannot to imagine source of husks in large quantities.

In House "rodents" lack. For winter with gender Cuban bag charming, here is and izvraschayus. Pro bran of course know and'm using, but for advice thank you.