All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Mr. Picker Shimano Vengeance Winklepicker 2.70m 40gr

Mr. Picker Shimano Vengeance Winklepicker 2.70m 40gr

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

I’low-cost pikernoe place it, if who yuzal Shimano Vengeance Winklepicker 2.70m 40gr. Share merit and defects.

Different place it for industrialized fishing headings, 10-30 the State Russian Museum, very legke and it a sensitive. Under-fishing strong the wind keep his in the hands of, poklyovki are transmitted recognized in hand. Coil under him analogy 2,500-3,000 (on shimanam), can be even with front friktsionom. Distance there is 10-30 meters throws without problems. Supply ruggedness, as and have any shiman. In general recommend, for their money very good place it

+2

On this Forum enough information for different udilischam, simply need take advantage of search for.
Picker

Last edited by Sanders (Jan 29 2014 12:27:29)

+1

Sanders wrote:

At this Forum enough information for different udilischam, simply need take advantage of search for. Mr. Picker

In banned on saw "Picker" can be seek very long, the more that information on target udilischu is in section fidery Shimano.
And for good article on Picker huge thank you.

scech wrote:

Lielisks place it for industrialized fishing headings, 10-30 the State Russian Museum, very legke and it a sensitive. Under it catching on strong the wind keep his in the hands of, poklyovki are transmitted recognized in hand. The coil under him analogy 2,500-3,000 (on shimanam), can be even with front friktsionom. Distance there is 10-30 meters throws without problems. Supply ruggedness, as and have any shiman. In general recommend, for their money very good udilishche

Sustained, increasingly that was said higher, Mr. Picker indeed very easy and quite ??? and elegant.

Shimano Vengeance Winklepicker 2.70m 40gr very well, as the quality of enforcement and prices, soft hook. Some time ago I bought a new Picker Shimano Aernos winkle Picker 270M 40gr. And I very exasperated work Mr. Picker here during fishing.

+2

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Mr. Picker Shimano Vengeance Winklepicker 2.70m 40gr