All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » Fish-sicles for spring industrialized fishing

Fish-sicles for spring industrialized fishing

Posts 1 to 30 of 130

Spring, when water still the Cold and better prikormkoy is the aft night crawlers, wise whether apply prikormku year-old the composition? Or all same it must be less aromatizirovanaya? What components except survivors, boon affect nibble small fry, of bream and other breeds cyprinids kept, and which contrary enforcement deter fish?

wrote:

In the, when water even the Cold and better prikormkoy is the aft night crawlers, wise whether apply prikormku year-old the composition? Or increasingly same it must be less aromatizirovanaya? What components except survivors boon affect are they biting small fry, of bream and others. Breeds cyprinids kept, and which contrary enforcement deter fish?

1. Fish-sicles for use in Cold water must be in primarily more scale grinding.
2. Be darker color of.
3. With less-cut the scent of.

Can be of course very experiment, but have FishDream there is special prikormki for Cold water. There already customised the optimal composition.

Heard opinion that for small fry on Spring suited weak smells the mentholated kind, what will opinion?

wrote:

Heard opinion that for small fry on Spring suited weak smells the mentholated kind, what will opinion?

Opinion the right! Fish-sicles FishDream a dace has smells the mentholated kind :)

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 11 2008 15:08:32)

Romeo wrote:

fish-sicles FishDream a dace has smells the mentholated kind

Saw in no clothing left FishDream a dace Marshak, and if add still 10 - 15% Makukhi scale grinding (our taste of and smells)?

wrote:

work in no clothing left FishDream a dace Marshak, and if add still 10 - 15% Makukhi scale grinding (our taste of and smells)?

Roma not don by :( Forget it at all for makukhu this not there is correctly :(

Romeo wrote:

Roma not don by Forget it at all for makukhu this not there is correctly

All Hi. Roma I neponyal you, you're suggesting that at all forget pro makukhu or only on period Cold water.

oleg wrote:

Roma I neponyal you predlagaesh at all forget pro makukhu or only on period Cold water.

Forever :idea: oil-cake contains oil, which over time "progorkaet" and can simply debauch fishing. Better along the raisins (face of a sunflower, flax, cannabis), grind up and add in prikormku already on a reservoir.

Simply when me argument will be, that, and here is eiaee on makukhu and class I always say, and eiaee would on a good correctly simmering prikormku was would not class, and KLASS!

In period Cold water oil-cake those more not acceptable.

Romeo wrote:

Better along the raisins (face of a sunflower.

And most a simple buy two Bada have grandmothers on stopping (to on tastier) and grind up :nope: By the way, but as in thresher or all ??? in coffee grinder?

wrote:

By the way, but as in thresher or all ??? in coffee grinder?

In coffee grinder tickles more the right faction.

:yep:

Last edited by (Oct 22 2009 01:05:36)

Biskvitnoe biscuits will replace any makukhu :cool:

Before together with cookies inscription and makukhu, but then refused. Oil-cake their a sharp the smell, is is disguising the thin flavor cookies, and if use prikormku separately with makukhoy and separately with cookies, then biscuits they makukhu in been :cool:

And if to used biscuits add Sensas Aromix (me grassroots Gardons) the on victory, she need a the kind oil-cake? I seriously! This all stereotypes, that fish accustomed to makukhe :( Fish not its procedure,, too, likes eat, that a tastier and if give it this delicious to eat, it to makukhe and not be appropriate!

Vivid example of :cool: At a reservoir 10 man near with me gets caught on makukhu (and examples such very many). I enleve on its prikormku. On my 10 fish have them in the best case 1 :D Dont need to themselves limit in ulovakh.

So this if'm using its prikormku, and if use FishDream or even better Sensas, yes pick a a good aromatiku, then all these darkies gloomy all the time makukhosoderzhaschie prikormki disappears themselves as a nightmare :flag:

Night crawlers!

Last edited by (Oct 22 2009 01:09:08)

Timokha you correctly himself and wrote, that on Cold water very added in panirovku and will the most the best prikormka, but not need to promoted makukhu and of the sunflower seeds :idea:

:dontknow:

Last edited by (Oct 22 2009 01:09:43)

wrote:

A at all have heave what something markedly biased toward podsolnechnomu zhmykhu

Btdubs, Roma, can makes sense shape s article pro lures from day one? (Times perishing you was detached from Makukhi). And the you put in your PayPal people misleading :)

+1

wrote:

A you after all not pointed out accurately, than a those 10 fishermen which were near Tell than they a, and then let us to compare works this component prikormki or no!

Have us 90% fishermen gets caught on makukhu kuskovuyu (makushatnik) or on connected with makukhoy peremolotoy + bread (au gratin have the most advanced).

wrote:

btdubs, Roma, can makes sense shape s article pro lures from day one? (Times perishing you was detached from Makukhi). And the you put in your PayPal people misleading

Done :flag:

Romeo wrote:

Wu us 90% fishermen gets caught on makukhu kuskovuyu (makushatnik) or on connected with makukhoy peremolotoy + bread (au gratin have the most advanced).

This not argument ;)

Last edited by (Oct 22 2009 01:10:41)

+1

wrote:

A to speak, that oil-cake nor on that not applies, because on it rounded up in 10 times less rybov, but on absolutely other cordage, and under absolutely frienddominant mindset industrialized fishing, this not argument

Prevailed :glasses: Makukhu more not will now touch.

Simply its it's dangerous pimenyat in convoys, prikormok. Outcome foreseeable, and I always should be am confident in prikormke (contest and camping on P.) :cool:

Romeo wrote:

talked Makukhu more not will now touch.

Simply its it's dangerous pimenyat in convoys, prikormok. Outcome foreseeable, and I always should be am confident in prikormke (contest and camping on P.)

Atta! This another matter!

Last edited by (Oct 22 2009 01:11:46)

wrote:

that winter in prikormkakh can be use just 2 component of - panirovku and raisins, as the most organic odors.

On winter fishing only so and fed (when on zabanu with podleschikom was justplayin ').

Romeo wrote:

1. Fish-sicles for use in Cold water must be in primarily more scale grinding.
2. Be darker color of.
3. With less-cut the scent of.

All Hi! On prikormku from Romeo enleve year, exactly year enleve fiderom.

'm using recipe # 1 with greater concentration biscuits and maize meal groats (without maize meal flour). From the growth raisins refused on reason slumping its efficiency in the process storage (smells quickly moves away). Do big helpings. And before fishing lot with semechkoy case decisional laziness.

Aromu has replaced FishDream elit Co. Lesch + betain in proportion cover slips (800 grams) on 3 - 5 kg base. Vanilla and coriander not applied. Effect from prikormki undeniable late-spring, summer, autumn - fish collects without issues, even Hua competitive prikormok.

Early Spring until disappoints, lures from day one works clearly poorly.

What ways improvements this base with reference point on Spring. There is the collective associates, 's try recommendations have.

+1

Oleg(TS) wrote:

Pozdnaja Spring until disappoints, lures from day one works clearly poorly. What ways improvements this base with reference point on Spring.

Simply this prikormka for Spring too lighted :idea: At 3 kg this a mixture add one package (200 grams) FishDream Aroma + and will all :cool:

Oleg(TS) wrote:

I'm using recipe # 1

Amplify pliz recipe :glasses:

Romeo wrote:

Just this prikormka for Spring too lighted At 3 kg this a mixture add one package (200 grams) FishDream Aroma + and will all

But as on expense. Less acesta acorda incredere Guvernului smell?

Option with thought to be food dye pack adopted, option with FishDream Aroma + - the very a. As under options regard adding cocoa, the growth raisins (fresh), clay / land. With retaining traditional (pylevidnoy) consistency's off prikormki.

To to the propeller heads: Is worth whether seriously view option prikormki with use of large numbers of land / clay (1 :1), shift prikormke more viscous and even less the items, and less aromatic properties. Command such prikormki - 5322991.

wrote:

amplify pliz recipe

As something even not conveniently, but if need to pliz:

1 kg au gratin
2 kg biscuits
1.5 kg traditional grits-- grits
1 kg bran
1 kg her - I
1 kg this oatmeal flour
1.5 kg seed / oil-cake replaced by (as aroma) on shows proportion FishDream bream with betainom.

From mixes on plotve refused, on karasiku perlovku lb 200 grams on 1 kg a mixture.

+2

Oleg(TS) wrote:

Should seriously view option prikormki with use of large numbers of land / clay (1 :1)

Is worth of course ;) Only the clay need to use a special (Sensas and camping on P.). Clay incidentally acute precisely spring :cool:

Oleg(TS) wrote:

2 kg biscuits

I so understand, that this prikormka for tide :question:

wrote:

I so understand that this prikormka for tide

I not enleve in conditions a permanent swamplands, for of Dnepr have us (even in bays) bank, from "0" until very strong.

Viscosity prikormki naively mostly like regulating things cleansing one and compression in feeding trough. ???? very moderate humidification until had been vested preferable in any conditions.

Oleg(TS) wrote:

I nelovlyu in conditions a permanent swamplands, for of Dnepr have us (even in bays) bank, from "0" until very strong.

Viscosity prikormki naively mostly like regulating things cleansing one and compression in feeding trough. ???? very moderate humidification until had been vested preferable in any conditions.

Conditions industrialized fishing - similar.

Conditions regulation - compression normally (token) uvlazhnennoy prikormki in feeding trough.

But as this - regulate viscosity prikormki cleansing one? What technology this process?

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » Fish-sicles for spring industrialized fishing