All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » Fish-sicles for spring industrialized fishing

Fish-sicles for spring industrialized fishing

Posts 31 to 60 of 130

Dood wrote:

A as this - regulate viscosity prikormki cleansing one? What technology this process?

More moisture - prikormku there's gravy worse gives.

Although already wrote, remover moderately, think likewise - Salapinskomu over another (the film # 2) only until moment obtain under burnishing in drawn turning a pile prikormki, not more.

If that not the cutscene, am learning, am learning.

+1

Oleg(TS) wrote:

Although already wrote, remover moderately, think likewise - Salapinskomu over another (the film # 2) only until moment obtain under burnishing in drawn turning a pile prikormki, not more.

Salapin in this issue rights on all 100%. In my opinion

And sift through millions of prikormku never would hurt. She becomes only better.

Oleg(TS) wrote:

Salapinskomu over another (the film # 2)

Precise name movie - pliz, and the I have realize whether accurately such conditions fishing. Don - Pitzi is in heat (???? I, too, until in feeder Best junior).

oleg wrote:

exact name movie

Ulovistyy feeder.

Question to authors posts in this the Frost: Why so many write about variations prikormok in composition, autogeneous, in an odor, color, and camping on D., if then (the latest post 26.03.08) not say nor words about results of, possible nuanced one, adjustments and camping on D.

P.S. Approaching season, and influencing and now there! :tomato:

shkatula wrote:

A season, and influencing and now there!

I’d say for himself.

The recipe from a pipe prikormki, that accelerated I, has passed tests in for two years on various reservoirs and shown themselves simply is famously. On many forums this recipe already received approval, and his tested tens of fishermen. If me not changes memory negative input I not saw - fish collects do, with any and in any time year :blush:

Here detail: http://feeder.webtalk.ru/viewtopic.php?id=9

Romeo wrote:

. Fish collects do, with any and in any time year.

An, I think, in the early season, i.e. until water not got to warm up - THAT NOT KASAETSЯ? :rofl:

РомаД wrote:

short, I think, in the early season, i.e. until water not got to warm up - THAT NOT KASAETSЯ?

Concerns … and even winter will work … I not kidding …

Romeo wrote:

have any concern to … and even winter will work … I not kidding …

Especially, if accurately know where he. ;)

Spring, with the mid-April, eiaee an with the help FishDream "Sea Bass" + fried powdered grain cannabis + simple oil-cake, has worked and not poorly.

Георгий wrote:

In the, with the mid-April, eiaee an with the help FishDream "Sea Bass" + fried powdered grain cannabis + simple oil-cake, has worked and not poorly.

With the mid-April. Harvest and without FishDream can be. And here is until. And, especially, in January, as some heroes. :flag:

bond wrote:

A here is until. And, especially, in January, as some heroes.

Utochnine pliz! Enleve only until ledostava, and here is with discoveries increased the and until spawning of - only until field for enquiry curtailed :dontknow:

The first fishing in the past year was 10 April, sea Bass was active, despite weather, was + 8 and rain, until not began begun caught kg 3 for and a half hours. Fish-sicles the kind, that wrote, the bait the worm scheiss, other options not has tried, not was need.

РомаД wrote:

Utochnine pliz! Enleve only until ledostava, and here is with discoveries increased the and until spawning of - only until field for enquiry curtailed.

Novel, middle of the April - already spawning! If anything - have us. Of course, the most [kayf]- with the mid-on May.

After the vanishing ice an need "confront." Know, where goes (churchgoers) on exemplified a reservoir (pro a hard-on). On prikormke, believe, FishDream autumn-winter (obednennaya) work must. I in March'm using its from a pipe clean "base" (without keep the active Arom), not d boast of, that super, but get back a little enleve.

In March an (a hard-on) a feeding initially many cannot be. Under normal (our ;)) prikormke he, of course, be appropriate, but not 100%. First his need to find, and then to. Here more question not prikormki, and tactics. Find on rate more the warm water method in this moment, for example (and this - not necessarily of the tale.

bond wrote:

In March an (a hard-on) a feeding initially many cannot be.

And on Cold water at all with start-up zakorm, and not only for an, to do? Or if to do, then not more than 1 / 3 or 1 / 4 from total prikormki, yes and prikormki 2 kg with head ?????? :writing:

Last edited by РомаД (Jan 28 2009 09:56:42)

РомаД wrote:

A on Cold water at all with start-up zakorm, and not only for an, to do?

Believe, that there is no.

His, first, find need to, test different point. Second, he after hibernation still maloaktivnyy, zakormish, he drunk, and all. Think should of the lack current feed and the, over size of trough is worth think.

Of course, many depends on particular dam, when the ice gone, as water hot and camping on P.

Has acquired in at the pet store briketnyy by a minor the aft night crawlers. Released his, superficially pale red color of, with little stale, ah and naturally gloomy as a fish.

Question! He at all works? Or this as "dead man the poultice."

I, of course, understand, that living better, but, in absence of chopped worm, can whether he be decent substitute? Can, who rebuffed with this Dilema?

Алекс wrote:

I, of course, understand, that living better, but, in absence of chopped worm, can whether he be decent substitute? Can, who rebuffed with this Dilema?

A worthy replacing - the notion of the relative. But in principle replace can be, if there is no live, although this will be a bit with a mischievous purpose (I.M.H.O.,).

From live very bribery more!

Алекс wrote:

Priobrel in at the pet store briketnyy by a minor the aft night crawlers. Released his, superficially pale red color of, with little stale, ah and naturally gloomy as a fish.

Question! He at all works? Or this as "dead man the poultice."

Has tried. Truth, not briketnyy, and by in vacuum packaging, and not pale-red color of, and dark brown, rather. Precisely that with little stale. Outcome not observed. Anxious three fishing. Because deterioration, too, not was, believe, that try need to, but to lend lot more in prikormku. Me, frankly, became'm too bored - stinks, money is worth.

bond wrote:

Oh, you tried it. Truth, not briketnyy, and by in vacuum packaging, and not pale-red color of, and dark brown, rather. Precisely that with little stale. Outcome not observed. Anxious three fishing. Because deterioration, too, not was, believe, that try need to, but to lend lot more in prikormku. Me, frankly, became'm too bored - stinks, money is worth.

Yes, yes this precisely he! By he dark brown, and after defrost, watched in ECNs with water, whereas dead become pale pink and some are beginning well up: '(

In a whole I all understood, released. Thank you! The price 6.75 Grzywna (. For 100 gram heat.

Алекс wrote:

Frozen he dark brown, and after defrost, watched in ECNs with water, whereas dead become pale pink and some are beginning well up.

He I have after cassette in a pulp went. In ECNs not has tried. Used rather as stink box with motylno- "dushkovym" the scent of. Here is price don already (somewhere year ago, 's reabsorption, was), like 5 Grzywna (.

If such a the price, as you called, there is and have us, d again to experiment (then not seriously has rendered). A fresh (Portia standard: '() - 8 Grzywna (., and here 100 grams - 6.75 Grzywna (.% -)

+1

bond wrote:

. As stink box with motylno- "dushkovym" the scent of.

Why something think, that this only plus, to everything to everything else.

Despite spend some time fishing host at, who used prikormku "dope day"?

Вальдемар wrote:

. Who used prikormku "Kewl oriental tunes."

This is more question to Zaporizhzhia, Ukraine (they its more often used - even on tandem bringing), but given its composition, i.e. mixture of zhmykhov, need to necessarily snort in no clothing left - can progorknut and then the entire fishing Russian :yep:

Last edited by РомаД (Mar 27 2009 09:22:23)

Вальдемар wrote:

. Who used prikormku "dope oriental tunes"?

Tried in Kyiv, Guano rare, with those, that she the entire progorklaya, better already Fishku, but FishDream should be cheaper. And about such prikormok as "Kewl oriental tunes", better already potato gun varganit, work will better unambiguously :flag:

Stuck do mix FishDream and "Kewl oriental tunes."

And sniff in no clothing left not will, because a bucket closed, and is worth seal.

Asked have sellers, talked, that normally works, provided, that party fresh.

Andrew Kiev wrote:

. Better already potato gun varganit, work will better unambiguously.

If under samopalnoy prikormkoy implies the first recipe "Universal of" from on, this phrase I.M.H.O., is true not only for "" cool "as days, have" certification:

From moreover a small number of "" cool "as days, have", that've christened, super effect not was. But fish was calling for. Later from chance to have free availability of inscription in she. Visited Oxford Street on this effect. But perhaps has any hidden potential. And can and there is no.

Catching, was biting,! Have neighbor right, on sinker was biting, also! :D

Last edited by Алекс (Mar 27 2009 11:45:38)

The quality of below, than have Plaques, and smells this at all timeout. In no clothing left asked open, seller said, that better would its at all not bought these would in acsortiment, so as Fishku take, and this there is no.

On the proposed him option buy FishDream on acceptable price and win in sale said, and why it me need to and Fishku take.

Andrew Kiev wrote:

. And why it me need to and Fishku take.

The logical the answer an entrepreneur. Here is when with cannonball eyes him all the fishers start toting his let-FishDream, then he and will electrify. Hey, leadership FishDream, allow in masses advertising :)

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » Fish-sicles for spring industrialized fishing