All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » Fish-sicles for spring industrialized fishing

Fish-sicles for spring industrialized fishing

Posts 61 to 90 of 130

WILDHUNTER wrote:

. Leadership FishDream, allow in masses advertising.

Javadxan, and such a affordable, and a cool prikormka yes still on such perfect price will become deficit? Yes I you :crazyfun:

And incidentally could you tell me, FishDream "Database" - what she has approximate the price? On the idea of must be cheaper than classic :suspicious:, have us in city of more expensive :tired:

wrote:

A incidentally Podskajite, FishDream "Database" - what she has approximate the price?

Is worth as classic in Donetsk, then your merchants again Palace was grifted :flag:

Romeo wrote:

It stands as classic in Donetsk, then your merchants again Palace was grifted.

Oops! "The world the fishing trainer" an indoor market, "Rybolov +" and have us in Khartsyzske 15 UAH., classic in Khartsyzske 12 UAH. (Retail) - loop deception :mad:

wrote:

. Have us in Khartsyzske 15 Grzywna (., classic in Khartsyzske 12 Grzywna (. (Retail) - loop deception.

Come in Kyiv. Have us on 22 Grzywna (. :canthearyou: G-Hi department distribution :flag:

"Base"

Novelty 2008

The basic prikormochnaya mixture of, consisting of smaller number of components, than other prikormki FishDream, has neutral. The dark color and not possesses nor one of publications aromas. This allows use its as the groundwork prikormochnykh mixtures, by combining their and creating its secret prikormku. Fish-sicles Database allows reduce the prikormochnuyu mixture of, not having lost under this in as a.

"Multi-purpose device"

Popular prikormka with pleasant orekhovo-caramel aroma. Is famously shapes zakormochnye balls, which, as a enough vyazkimi, deteriorates slowly and effectively work in cases, when tactic industrialized fishing not envisages heavy dokarmlivaniya. Especially well can be apply in conditions industrialized fishing on small depths with plentiful starting-feeding. Prikormki station wagon from-for its universality very well are paired virtually with all prikormkami FishDream.

Here is and solve, pro that think merchants.

+1

wrote:

That and solve pro that think merchants.

wrote:

fish-sicles Database allows reduce the prikormochnuyu mixture of, not having lost under this in as a.

This accurately :rofl:, will have one "with its" feed plus the rest classic, and "Database" let together with "Park" gather on storage of shopkeepers. Interestingly, and Italy you have and have us how many will, UAH on 50 :rofl:?

Well contest not often, and the had to would work only on which provide brining Russian prikormku :tomato:, but on conventional a fishing trip and classic fine, I don't - would still people until so and enjoys the grain with makukhoy :offtop:

Last edited by (Mar 27 2009 16:27:25)

wrote:

Come in Kyiv. Have us on 22 Grzywna (. Big Hi department distribution.

When Hi, end this occupation troops, price increase appliance prices due almost in 3 times, ah where Hi, justice?

How many not asked prikormok, until on fideru standstill here is and had to take Kewl oriental tunes for 29 Grzywna (., and plus with past year remained FishDream. Truth the electronic one prikormka million on 60 Grzywna (., frankly I got it clamped, ah very this :whistle:

wrote:

Come in Kyiv. Have us on 22 Grzywna (.

I confess honestly, at that price not shoulder would buy with those number of prikormki, which me needs even on the mill fishing :dontknow:

So that henceforth d more restrained when recommending an in infant formula hinder on 3-4 different prikormki :(

wrote:

G-Hi department distribution.

Distributor as times has pittance :) A here is realizatory strive to turn as can be more! ;)

wrote:

Distributors as times has pittance. And here is realizatory strive to turn as can be more!

I had in view, department distribution as body, controlling retail (recommended) prices! On market, of course, not gonna monitor the, and here is for good stores necessarily must be recommendations on price politics.

Advise, please, most pylyaschee patisserie a means, enforced international under water in 2 degrees under it comes to shagging small fry.

wrote:

advise, please, most pylyaschee patisserie a means, enforced international under water in 2 degrees under it catching small fry.

Bran.

Romeo wrote:

Knock off.

'oc, what specifically?

wrote:

Ohk, what specifically?

In supermarkets are sold entitled "Visivki." These bran very scale grinding.

wrote:

advise, please, most pylyaschee patisserie a means, enforced international under water in 2 degrees under it comes to shagging small fry.

If precisely patisserie, then - cocos nucifera. Not quite "pylyaschaya", but vsplyvaemost many run, as times for industrialized fishing small fry and verkhovodki.

wrote:

what specifically?

Any bran, those same the wheat, other, think, hardly certainly.

bond wrote:

Any bran, those same the wheat, other, think, hardly certainly.

Thank you, something has acquired already, am exhausting any and, update my.

wrote:

Thanks, something has acquired already, am exhausting any and, update my.

Already have been waiting for!

Tomorrow first time food on the river with fiderom. Was targeting, on dace! Very interestingly hear advice?!

Last edited by shkatula (Apr 4 2009 16:20:59)

shkatula wrote:

MA It interestingly hear advice?!

Foam Zatarsya and in prikormku - dust! Than dace, better verkhovodku catch it! :D Dontt forget, that spawning, harvest only in may legitimately be sold places! :yep:

shkatula wrote:

It have been waiting for!

Tomorrow first time food on the river with fiderom. Was targeting, on dace! Very interestingly hear advice?!

So me here same and are taught any month.

Not think that will be able you strongly surprise anyone: '(, lot more dust and live feed. Today to example, was such nibble (perezabros from 20 seconds to about 1.5 minutes maximum), that when ended my she, I helped conventional coastal land, incidentally with chervyachkami, and continued not less aptly harvest :flag:

bond wrote:

foam Zatarsya.

Foam incidentally not been pushed round, less poklevok and zasekaemost a weak, but this specifically I have today. And so of course need try on to any!

shkatula wrote:

MA It interestingly hear advice?!

From personal experience can add, that the salons a dace better reacts on dark prikormku with the scent of.

From line of prikormok VDE, for industrialized fishing small fry in Cold water, more just suited prikormka "Secret, elegant fashion, Black." If in the availability of such not, the can be mix the usual garden dark, rich soil (proactively powdered) for example with FishDream "The River" or with FishDream "Feder" in proportion from 1 :1 until 1 :1, 5 in favor of chernozema. Naturally very appropriate in this case will adding in prikormku of AIC component of.

I personally'm using thus here is a recipe:

1 kg FishDream "Feder"
1.5 kg chernozema
Mere 0.5 kg live coarse a butterworm

Last edited by Feederal_74 (Apr 4 2009 21:57:19)

+3

Feederal_74 wrote:

1.5 kg chernozema.

Was caring have spouse here is such "bag" - d to wage "negotiations" about transfer. :D

Zoom

Men, and de you buy coarse a butterworm? On large numbers market?

Pro smells not quite agree. Prikormki from browning quite strongly aromatizirovany and a dace are they biting on them well. ??? ?? ? ? Sergei (Zoom) eiaee alongside Andrey Mokrushem, can confirm that on strongly Yuanchao prikormki a dace reacts.
Although, perhaps we are talking about different types of reservoirs, I about during.

Tornado wrote:

unfond of men, and de you buy coarse very? On large numbers market?

In Kyiv know one madam, in the past year bought these on 40 Grzywna (/ pounds. The price a humane. And in Dnieper River where borrow :dontknow:. The entire the aft night crawlers is being driven, I think, from of Odessa, think and you have the wholesalers.

fm967 wrote:

In Kiev know one madam, in the past year bought these on 40 Grzywna (/ kg. The price a humane.

In Dnieper River literally couple of months ago on "little bird,, too, was 40 Grzywna (for kg. But then began zilnye reduced the, category: Limans of are cold and the aft night crawlers became deficit.
In this Saturday was on "little bird (on their a pH-neutral aquarium Affairs), ah and mother`s pointerisovalsya, as the case with coarse Motyl. It turned out, that his still on stronger not sell. On this time the reason proved not in frosts, and in strong storms, from-for this night crawlers is faring very dirty little and they (sellers very) refuse his borrow.

Yes, tanks in auto is time year moment very the thin, only by ksperementov can be that either understand, preferences small fry sometimes change in during days. But auto is and well. It's reasonable, if at night 10 and day + 2 and the the sun the snow :dontknow: :rain:% -)

Feederal_74 wrote:

and this time the reason proved not in frosts, and in strong storms,

Sooner or later poteplet and tormit will cease.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » Fish-sicles for spring industrialized fishing