All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Timar Mix

Posts 1 to 30 of 34

Hungarian firm on production prikormok, likvidov, Arom, Boylov, pelletsa and other things.

Catalogue

A bit rollers on work feed:

TM0229 Timar Mix MATCH Dever MIX

He same with closed the feeding trough

MX3251 Timar MIX Joker (Bloodworm)

TM0120 Timar Mix River Silverfish Red

TM0113 Timar Mix River Silverfish

TM0069 Timar Mix River Anice Red

Last edited by Malyshh (Feb 10 2014 12:59:39)

+1

TM0267 Timar Mix Pistachio - Almond

+1

TM0427 Timar Mix MATCH Roach

+1

TM0519 Timar Mix MATCH Special Dever

TM0137 Timar Mix Mussel

+1

'm using lures from day one this firms, as base. Drive on 3kg very convenient and cheaply is obtained. (River plus - a cheese, there is red and chornaya).

I in the past year has tried River Parmesan, not sensed there should you smell, rather smells of grain, namely the grain me smelled like. There is she has dignity - she very well absorbs odors from Arom, and under this its smells very easy. And here is precisely cheese River Cheese until not watched and not bought these. They precisely flavor smells have? And what intensity of? For base not advise borrow unambiguously Bloodworm, if of course not want precisely smells base. Underbid its smells not tickles. Very saturated. I until inclination is that best base will River Bream (Silverfish), of Morgan Fish River (chocolate smells and major faction), Match Special Bream, Match Roach.

Yes, precisely flavor, but smells good, because goes as base. Necessarily leave a cheese aromu Haldorado.

barbus wrote:

yes, precisely flavor, but smells good, because goes as base. Necessarily leave a cheese aromu Haldorado.

But on what fish pozitsioniruesh? You have there barbel fares? :)

Malyshh wrote:

A on what fish pozitsioniruesh? You have there barbel fares?

Precisely Moustache! 8-), but also podust and white-eye these not they change.

I looked price kholdorado and as something a bit in of shock was. Thought that cheap will.) Pretty bad their aromy differ from timarovskikh (understand that question not very usually the), but all same.

Last edited by Malyshh (Feb 18 2014 12:58:08)

Malyshh wrote:

I looked price kholdorado and as something I a bit in of shock was. Thought that cheap will.) Pretty bad their aromy differ from timarovskikh (understand that question not very usually the), but all same.

With practice Id say, that galdorado on order higher quality.

barbus wrote:

with practice Id say, that galdorado on order higher quality.

Javadxan, thank you. Need to will take on test a bit. :) But first check ??? timar. I have there is about 15-18 species. Already accurately and not remember) A kholdorado already on footprint year do I. Btdubs and which aromy already has tried have kholdorado except artisan cheese?

Malyshh wrote:

Javadxan, thank you. Need to will take on test a bit. But first check ??? timar. I have there is about 15-18 species. Already accurately and not remember) A kholdorado already on footprint year do I. Btdubs and which aromy already has tried have kholdorado except artisan cheese?

For industrialized fishing bream be appropriate Hello D & # 233 ;v & # 233 ;r (spekulatius )http://www.haldorado.hu/shop.php?itemid … p;zoneid=1
, M & # 233 ;z is P & # 225 ;l Inka (cinnamon )http://www.haldorado.hu/shop.php?itemid … p;zoneid=1

feederman79 wrote:

To industrialized fishing of bream be appropriate Hello D & # 233 ;v & # 233 ;r (spekulatius )http://www.haldorado.hu/shop.php?itemid p ;z oneid =1
, M & # 233 ;z is P & # 225 ;l Inka (cinnamon )http://www.haldorado.hu/shop.php?itemid p ;z oneid =1

Thanks. I, too, on them already watched. Need to will wait adequate the catalogue on Russian. And the'm have them almost all on carp is focused. Need to already to do a new subject on kholdorado :)

Last edited by Malyshh (Feb 18 2014 14:03:04)

TM0489 Timar Mix River Big Fish

Having I and until method. Before not eiaee fletami, and here on weekends despite. And decided to I merely that to what. Timar Mix Method Mix Halibut Fruit - adhesive, the speed work very depends heavily on extent squeeze. Was clenching not strongly. Smells a strong and persistent. Could not escape from the him until not of hands coal-tar toilet soap.

+1

Team TimarMiks took a 2e place on Club ChM :) WWII consecutive year.

+1

Timar Mix Method Mix Fanatic Fish Fish-Fruitwas photographing fodder with two kormushkami. Interestingly was as will he work with kormushkami flet and method. Flet works much bstree, think that strangled with force szhati. All-??? toptushkoy not so heavily goes compress as hands. Toptushka from as the flagship of rubber (such there is and have other producers, I used the contestant that I have there is), perhaps that with prestanovskoy will the other outcome, I its not has tried, and she from rubber differs rigid. But clearly in sight how metodnaya longer works and will work. Metodnaya there's gravy 30 grams (flagship of the), overall weight with feeds is obtained 100-110 grams. o.O

Has a new catalogueon 2015 year

Plotvyanaya loses its black color very quickly, becomes at all a white

Soar wrote:

Plotvyanaya loses its black color very quickly, becomes at all a white

What precisely plotvinnaya? From what series of?

Oops, here is this not Id say. Year two ago bought accidentally from-for a small choice. Blue packaging was. Was a small wave of, deserted on levees the ball: Diving watch - pylila well, but through what the time (minutes 30) the part the kind that has remained lie has become virtually a white. Not d argue that bought the original of the,on market. Smells was cool

Ah at all this quite possibly, especially with cheap independent. I as something color not tested, yes and not eiaee until on dark, only despite try. But I in any case'm darkening mentor. I noticing that those same vde, too, vymyvayutsya (turbo and secret), and their, too, dyeing my need to.
Here is red not vymyvayutsya, I on them eiaee :)

Last edited by Malyshh (Apr 8 2015 12:03:19)

Novelty 2015. Nasadochnyy wood pellets Timar Mix Feeder Guru Fluo Pellet Green Betain.

Source

Timar Mix Feeder Pellet&Juice Strawberry

, too, not many scrimp on timarmiksu :crazy: Soon'll run a test on and necessarily write report :cool:

+1

Colleagues, who any has tried the pourer Kifli boile?